Where is mr Tolkki????

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
icecab21
Re: Where is mr Tolkki????

Post by icecab21 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:18 pm

if thats a parody tollki sucks at being funny and satire. find your own voice, find your own message, find your own love, find your own path, walk to your own song, do it your way. find flexability in veiws. find universial love

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:31 pm

Well, in church I was taught the concept of Alpha&Omega meant the completeness of God, that God is everything, the Great I AM.

miditek is much more articulate regarding things of this matter, so maybe he can give his point of view here. :)

However, I don't want to turn this into a religion topic, just wanted to discuss for a bit, the conception of the terms, Alpha&Omega.

I Am Alpha and Omega

In Revelation 21:6 God identifies himself as "Alpha and Omega." Alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet, and omega is the last letter of the alphabet. In other words God is "the beginning and the end."
But God isn't speaking about alphabets. He is speaking of reality. God is absolutely the beginning and absolutely the end. Everything that is originates ultimately in him. And everything will somehow end with him.
Isaiah puts it like this: "Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: I am the first and I am thelast; besides me there is no god"

Alpha
I can't urge you too often to meditate on the staggering truth that God is the absolute Alpha. Find some serene moment of your life and let the truth take hold of you that God is the FIRST—the BEGINNING. Before him there was nothing. There was no "before him." Just think of it! For millions and billions and trillions of unending years God existed and never had a beginning. He is the beginning. From everlasting to everlasting, he is God (Psalm 90:2). There never was a time when he was not.
We might marvel that God is infinite, eternal, and unchanging in his justice, wisdom, power, goodness, and truth. But when you pause to think that he never chose to be this way, nor did anyone else choose to make him this way, it staggers the mind. The justice and wisdom and power and goodness and truth of God are eternal reality. The character of God is not what reality brought forth. It is reality. God did not emerge out of many possibilities. Everything emerged out of him. He determines all possibilities. God is not a piece of reality that you try to fit in with other pieces. He is the first and the last and the all-encompassing reality: "In him we live and move and have our
being". Acts 17:28

Omega

But the truth that I want us to focus on is that God is Omega. I think that is the focus of our text in Revelation 21:6. The statement, "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end," comes in a passage dealing with the end of history. So the special focus in this text is on God as the omega of all things.
What does it mean that God is Omega, or the end? Let's read verses 5-8. "And he who sat upon the throne said, 'Behold, I make all things new.' Also he said, 'Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true,' And he said to me, 'It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:13 pm

tollki has much different veiws on the world then i do. so in a sense the song is a rejection of the christain and religous meanings of alpha and omega for a more individual and personal meaning. i gather that he rejects establishment and dogma since that is a theme that reacureas in many of his songs. he is consistant about this in and out of his music. sometimes ge goes crazy and overboard and totaly loses focos on his message and thats when its best for everyone that they get a new setting. i think he says he has found a new setting that works better for him so we shall see what happens when he writes music that becomes RR music in what i think he calls a good setting form him.

highly melodic symphonic power metal with intelligent lyrics.

i still am sad that the guys waited till tolkki left the band and till they were this old to write highly melodic symphonic power metal. but its never a bad time to start. hopefully tolkki will start writing highly melodic symphonic power metal again as well. i think they are all in a better setting for themselves and to make this happen with some great music.

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:23 pm

icecab21 wrote:tollki has much different veiws on the world then i do. so in a sense the song is a rejection of the christain and religous meanings of alpha and omega for a more individual and personal meaning. i gather that he rejects establishment and dogma since that is a theme that reacureas in many of his songs. he is consistant about this in and out of his music. sometimes ge goes crazy and overboard and totaly loses focos on his message and thats when its best for everyone that they get a new setting. i think he says he has found a new setting that works better for him so we shall see what happens when he writes music that becomes RR music in what i think he calls a good setting form him.

highly melodic symphonic power metal with intelligent lyrics.

i still am sad that the guys waited till tolkki left the band and till they were this old to write highly melodic symphonic power metal. but its never a bad time to start. hopefully tolkki will start writing highly melodic symphonic power metal again as well. i think they are all in a better setting for themselves and to make this happen with some great music.
Just by hearing RR stuff you can tell he is not going back to Strato-stuff; "heroes" is the last "power metal" song he will make, we'll be hearing pop from now on, just remember Kiske... :(
---...---

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:39 am

So far he said he has an 11 minute song. Since this is the first stuff he has written in this writing environment it will be interesting to see. The new era cd puzzles me since it's not songs written or performed by RR the band. I guess in September they will get some stuff out. I don’t understand why he gives a cd like this the same name as the one he gives the band. He even said he decided to do the band after everything was recorded for this project. When the bands get compared it has to be the new music they make as bands and not count two year old songs put into a project album. Maybe in September he will make some power metal arrangements of some of those songs. Songs don’t have genre, arrangements do. Now for something to be considered a pop song it has to be written with a goal for broad widespread commercial value and have safe lyrics that can’t limit the audience. Since tolkki writes from what comes to him that does not possibly fit that definition since its not a calculated attempt to gain a target market.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:44 am

http://www.artsreformation.com/a001/ih-music-rules.html

just for some alpha omega

straight from the christian right establishment

and for some quotes from that.

now this seems a little tolkki like, not sure of his veiws of existinalism but he does write a lot about more of a humanistic and beethoven is his favorite composer i read.

"The denial of God, however, leads to each man being his own god. The end result is not a system held together by rules and regulations that, although not set in absolute concrete, are at least able to provide a solid basis in which civilization can grow and flourish. Rather, the logical result of humanism is existentialism. Each person is his own god, his own island, where the rules are of his own making. For the existentialist, there are no rules except for those which he is willing to accept. The result, musically and in all other areas of life, is anarchism. "

"Rock musicians are the equivalent of theological antinomians: they have no standards outside their own subjective opinions that they will permit to be used in judgment of what they do. This is why the primitivism that underlies rock music is correctly associated with those cultures that are also recognized by their lack of disciplines and standards in other areas. Unfortunately, most of the arts have gone the same antinomian route, having abandoned any concept of objective standards."

"By the end of the 18th century, the onslaught against Christianity was marked. The French Revolution had endeavored to introduce a new world order based on the basic tenets of atheism and humanism. The results were evident for all to see. It was left to Beethoven to epitomize the Revolution with his onslaught against the older forms and rules of music. This he undertook with great gusto and a remarkable talent. While it is difficult to point out the pinnacle of Beethoven's musical declaration of the new society based on humanism, his Ninth Symphony, if not deserving of the first prize, is certainly near the top of the list. The revolution ended with the music of Wagner, and it is no coincidence that his music was a favorite of the failed 20th century experiment in humanism, the attempted new world order of Hitler and the Nazi regime. "

miditek

Post by miditek » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:09 am

browneyedgirl wrote:Well, in church I was taught the concept of Alpha&Omega meant the completeness of God, that God is everything, the Great I AM.

miditek is much more articulate regarding things of this matter, so maybe he can give his point of view here. :)

However, I don't want to turn this into a religion topic, just wanted to discuss for a bit, the conception of the terms, Alpha&Omega.

Well, I agree with you that this particular thread should probably stay on topic- "Where is Tolkki?" However, I will start a new thread titled "Spirituality" in the "Other Discussions in English" section, for those that are interested in carrying this particular sub-plot a bit further. :)
Κύριε ἐλέησον

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:30 pm

Here are some things from tolkki on his how he composes. Some fun hot points as well

Maybe people have a different definition of pop then I do but to me pop is when music is calculated to appeal to a mass target audience and composed in a mathematical way with the help of market research to achieve the most possible profit and add to commercial advertising space.

As for the where is tolkki point to this, he does say that this RR group is a better support group for him and his visions. I don’t think that he means he thinks the rest of stratovarius walks around aimlessly without life goals and purposes, just that they don’t share his view on life and his visions
"I might have said it might contain "symphonic elements". The thing is, I don't know how it will sound until it is mixed. I do not plan anything ahead when I am composing. "

" I write songs because I have to and I can say that all my songs are born from the same source: Love. Everything else is just extension of it, even aggression or hate. "

"My whole life philosophy is incorporated in the story of Saana... "

"I will never again sell myself, even if it sells just one copy. I am proud that we took the road of not bowing to the "metal insertion" of Frontiers. Saana is far too important for that. "

“But it is not a competition. Nothing else has changed for ME but that I am in non neurotic, stress free environment without ANY fights about trivial things or negativity. This allows me to write the best metal that I can and that is all that matters to me. “

“but that the rest of the guys are just so different from me that it simply would be impossible to make music with a similar attitude and approach anymore.”

"Because they did not fit to my concept of Stratovarius. Neither musically or lyrically. Those songs they offered that did not make it to the albums or bonustracks you can here in their respective solo
albums. The biggest problem was that they were trying to compose "Stratovarius" songs, while I was
just composing songs."

"Theres no formula here really..music is really just a lot of opinions. In Strato everybody was commited from the very start that it is my Vision. That was the condition that anybody could even join the band. I have to admit, I am a control freak in that, but art is my whole life and I have very strong vision of what I want to do in it and that is why it is so hard for me to let anyone else to come
and make my life more difficult. It has nothing to do if somebody elses music is "good" or "bad", but
just that I have an inner need to express my vision in a musical form and that means that everything in it is important to me"

" The songs just come about 80% of the "structure" ready. I dont know how it happens. I do have to work on them afterwards, but the general writing process is fast because I am just basically receiving the song, putting it somewhere, usually to a computer with guitar or keyboards and then thats it. So to answer your question, my songwriting is songwriting without writing. Music is not mathematics to me, nor it is theory. "

“It is a self expression of my inner world and feelings. In this moment I feel I have a better group than in Strato as individuals both spiritually, musically and especially emotionally to express my inner world. "

" I compose it only to
myself and nobody else. “

boswoth

Post by boswoth » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:07 pm

icecab21 wrote:Here are some things from tolkki on his how he composes.

"I compose it only to myself and nobody else.“
It's very clear that this is not at all honest :lol: I think the last four years for Tolkki have been about impressing everyone else in the world except himself with lot of lies.

And alot also about everything else except music (like publicity stunts, myspace announcements, law suits and other fights).

It will be interesting to see how well the RR band holds up now when it has to move past the stage of just making internet announcements and press releases.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:28 am

Or lets take this this way

The stratovarius album is an album that he said did not get composed in the usual way. That’s his pop album I guess but it confuses me since I would think a cd for the big corporate machine would be full of songs that sell for the big corporate machine.

The new era album was not composed in a setting where he feels he was not neurotic or something

Now all his music must be called whinny if his blogs and press releases are because they are the same thing and same philosophy between 1993 songs and today songs and his bogs and interviews.
Besides what tolkki does when he's not writing music does not change the way he writes music or make the way he writes music a lie.

If tolkki going to say he has emails and stuff of kotipelto complaining about jorg he might as well release those since tk said they just got in a conflict at the start in 95 and have been great together since. I don’t think it’s a lie that tolkki needed to get a new band and the rest of the guys needed a new guitarist for both groups to have better band chemistry and life chemistry

This guy has been part of a band that did pretty well in the past in stratovarius. A band that has influenced a lot of music and a lot of drummers, singers, guitar players and keyboardists and songwriters. He should not have a problem creating another band that becomes influential. its got members with their own successful bands

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:27 am

His message was positive and spiritual up until he had his mental breakdown in 2004, ever since then he's seemed to have gone off on this rant about band members making deals behind his back, people wanting to get him out of the picture and Timo kotipelto not ever being his friend.

Now that contridicts many things he's said in the past when asked about it cause he'd say the band was closer then ever.

Please don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bash on tolkki it just seems he's become irrational in the last few years.
metal feeds the beast

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:39 am

His message was positive and spiritual up until he had his mental breakdown in 2004, ever since then he's seemed to have gone off on this rant about band members making deals behind his back, people wanting to get him out of the picture and Timo kotipelto not ever being his friend.

Now that contridicts many things he's said in the past when asked about it cause he'd say the band was closer then ever.

Please don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bash on tolkki it just seems he's become irrational in the last few years.
That’s a much better tone then some people have here about it. its one thing to say he has had some irrational missteps but another when all these people call this calculated sinister lies from a narcissist whiner that just has malicious intentions and does schemes his every move with full knowledge of its effects on himself and others. Saana and new era have plenty of tolkki messages, especially since saana is what he calls his philosophy. I think with stratovarius tolkki was not getting the support he needed and that making the change will help him. He said he was neurotic with stratovarius that may be his own doing, but it’s better for everyone to be in a situation without a neurotic person in it and where there is a support group in the band.in the last while he has been getting better and is getting back to being healthy. her is doing what he talks about in his music since his second cd. standing up for what he feels is right and creating art doing it his way and his vision. this reaction has been towards this hypothetical idea that the rest of the guys continue using a name that tolkki does not think they represent and live the message of a lot of the songs and the musical direction of his songs, the majority of the songs. he is back to wishing the guys the best musicly and in their lives and he is no longer tossing out some of his things where he tris to speak for intentions. people try to speak for his intentions as well all the time and i can see how that can be frustrating

COUGAR

Post by COUGAR » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:04 pm

Yes, Your Highness icecab21, everybody has to meet your approval for their posts, or get a barrage of run-on sentences, incomplete phrases, and fanatic defence of Timo Tolkki in reply. :lol: But, I do admire your spirit.
It will be interesting to see how well the RR band holds up now when it has to move past the stage of just making internet announcements and press releases.
And drama.
I think they will do very well, at least for awhile. But, you never know. RR band may become the hottest Metal band to come along in a decade. Who knows?
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, and "if onlys".

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:49 pm

I’m not taking myself serious here,
I’m having fun with the fanatic posts; I find it amusing to look back at what I wrote.
Tolkki is going by his value system, perfectly reasonable to disagree with the value system. I don’t believe his value system and intentions are all just some cover up to empty resentfulness and calculated deception.
It’s not like I’ve said something like everything he does is pure and good and the man can do no wrong.

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:44 pm

in all honest opinion I just think it best if tolkki just walks away from stratovarius and doesn't look back, the more he pushes the more fans get frustrated with his actions.

Yes the new lineup of stratovarius will most likely have a different message, but that isn't necessarly a bad thing, they too are sure to have a message we can all cling on to.

If tolkki wants to continue to spread his message it will be better if he does it with RR at this point.
metal feeds the beast

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:57 pm

It’s too bad all the cds and stuff is already out there so they can’t just label tolkkis stratovarius as the band "tolkkis message". This will be fun to see how long till RR becomes new lineup RR and tolkkis message migrates to another name. Maybe he will name that one "it's just a fucking rock band" since he says that yet has this attachment to the name meaning his own vision that was not shared by the rest of the band. Make the music, pick any name out of a hat, but make the music if that’s where the heart is. Maybe he should name something cold turkey because that’s what people expect him to do. When he left the name behind its too bad he take peace of mind from it. Later in the year we will see what his mind has been up to and what his can create and what new lineup stratovarius legal name holders create and if they choose to reform a brand or start their own. New owner/ceo or new company some meaningful music is on the way

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:06 am

Make the music, pick any name out of a hat,
I think some 70s rock band actually did that! =P I'm going to have to Google that. They wrote 4 names&drew one out of a hat, the rest was history!
Dave Mustaine said he got Megadeth's name from a political flyer, so it worked. :D

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 am

random name generaters work good as well. Can get some fun stuff out of those. whenever i think of the name megadeth it makes me think that a bombastic power metal band should call themselves megalife .
looking into the bands of the rr guys it's interesting how many bands have named themselves adagio

Adagio (band), a French progressive metal band
Adagio, an American gospel group
Adagio, a metal band from Brazil

http://www.amiright.com/names/stupid/

"These are the band names that we feel are just plain stupid. Bands pick the most absurd names, who wants to be known as a member of the "Butthole Surfers"? We only accept entries for this page that make fun of a band name. Just saying a band is lame (no matter how lame they might be) isn't a good reason for entry."

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:58 am

The winner for worst band name ever is:
ALABAMA THUNDERPUSSY

:lol: :lol: :lol:
When I heard that name my first reaction was disbelief, then I laughed my ass off! :lol:
Actually, they are kinda popular. Several albums. With a name like that, they would be remembered, thats for sure! :lol:

They play Metal, but they look like total Rednecks. :lol: Its like, you expect them to drag out the banjo and harmonica any second! :D

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:06 am

it's not really the name for me at this point I'm just trying to look at it logically.

You see Timo forfeited his rights to stratovarius when he signed that transfer of rights, if he's worried about the spiritual message at this point he should have thought of that when he signed that
metal feeds the beast

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 am

For me the logical reason to give them the band name would have been for peace of mind and being ok with them using the name. Since he thinks they would be fake to usa that name and that it would be morally wrong for them to do so, giving them the name is puzzling.

for for funny band names , might have to start some stuff in the other section because that site has some really funny things on it

Stratovarius-Falling Into Fantasy
Alice In Chains -Down In A Hole
put them together and you get the Duets Not Yet Performed:
Falling Down Into A Hole

"A Million Light Years Away"
Misheard Lyrics:
I tried to learn from mummy steaks.
Original Lyrics:
I try to learn from my mistakes.

Hunting High And Low"
Misheard Lyrics:
Searching for Morodor
Original Lyrics:
Searching for more and more

Band Name Anagrams:
Various Tarts

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:57 am

Are you guys STILL discussing this in the RR Forum? ???
Season_of_Change
  Posted: Aug 15 2008, 07:32 PM
Advanced Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 35
btw, i don't think that if any European court will examine the case will decide against Tolkki...
Most of european laws are focusing on the true facts of the cases, at least when we speak for rights from arts... Signed papers are facts, but there are thousand more facts that can prove who has the rights to the name... When a song on a booklet of an album says right after the title "Composed by X.X." this is also a fact. And if X.X. signs a paper saying that he is giving his rights to that song as a Donation (gift) to some other person, this doesn't mean that the receiver can use this paper against the Donator. He may be able to use it against others (Third Parties), but not against the Donator. If the Receiver comes to a court against his Donator usually this act is legally characterised as move against the General Principle of the "Good faith on Transactions" that exists in every civilized Law System with the one way or the other(usually the name of that principle may be different from country to country but the content of this provision remains inalterable). This principle usually predominates the Private Contracts, so it won't be so easy for a court to make a decision against TT...
icecab21
Posted: Aug 15 2008, 09:10 PM
Advanced Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 166
I guess I could let tolkki answer that one before going off on analogies lol ( i'm not even sure he will ever look at this rumors topic again lol). Is it a wrong analogy to say this is like the ceo /owner of a business deciding to resign and give the name, his stocks, and all rights to the people he has hired along the years, and then deciding to start the company up again using the same name ? .Maybe a cloths designer works better as an analogy, given all rights away and then deciding to make one more dress and release it under the same name. That thing he signed states that all releases under stratovarius belong to tk, jm, and jj, right? It just seems that this was not given in good faith, but lack of faith. I know I have read tolkki saying that this was not given as a "gift". the release papers in fact call any future release of stratovarius a exploitation of the name. Michal Jackson owns the publishing rights to some of those Beatles songs, thus he is the one that gets to decide what gets released. I'm really not sure how all the stratovarius contracts went but shouldn't tollki still get paid the songwriting royalties when his songs are played and music sold? It seems tolkki just said he will surrender what they want in exchange for what he sees as what he wants, peacfully. ( of course since I don't really understand this whole thing I might be butchering some of this lol)
--------------------
My music project

Now, I have not got a law degree, but Season of Change does not know what he is talking about! :lol:

TT has not reported anything else in regard to this Reunion album, has he? ??? Oh, I forgot. :oops: There is now 16 more months to go on that project. ;)

I found a couple, very extensive law pages that I am going to use to check out Season_of_Change's claims.
Probably, there will be no Reunion album anyway. ;)

Lordy, Lordy. :roll: I just saw what SoC wrote in RR Forum about the big wonderful changes&progress made within Strato. There is no law against two-facedness, though, good for Mr. SoC. ;) I have it narrowed down who Mr. SoC is on THIS forum, and right now I'm keeping it to myself. ;) SoC is not the only Janus >sigh< but, in a democracy its allowable to talk out of both sides of the mouth, especially if its filled with sour grapes.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:14 pm

tolkki is with waldo

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Stratowarius wrote::roll: Its gone a long time since I asked this but I have to do it again.Where is mr Tolkki?????
Dunno? ???
He has not been in the RR Forum in over a week, way over a week.
I guess he is busy! Lots of questions to answer on the "Ask Timo" topic.
And, I guess we will get crucified or hacked to pieces for even commenting. Or, maybe the damn world will end just for asking. :D Er, whats that stupid word again, "speculating"?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

fernandotcl

Post by fernandotcl » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:41 pm

I really wish RR had a real website, with news, discography, tour info, all that stuff. MySpace isn't a replacement for a real website.

A real website would also be the place where all fans could go for accurate information. That would certainly prevent a lot of speculation and would give the band a more respectable image. I don't mean to contribute to those speculations at all, but an outdated or non-existant website can contribute to the image of a "stalled" band.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:48 pm

well they said in september the site would be opened so they do have a timeline and it seems they are going to snail it out.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:41 pm

:lol: You and your timelines Icecar :lol: Didn't Mr Tolkki say that they should start rehearsing in August. With your timeline they are a bit late aren't they. What do you want to do about that Icecar?Any timelineidea?? :lol:

scorp

Post by scorp » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:33 pm

It's a pity RR hasn't got its own website by now and it also frustrates me that http://www.timotolkki.com/ is down for too many days already (actually didn't notice when it went down the first time). Cause Saana hasn't been shipped to me yet and it was supposed to be in the "near future" and that they were "working on it". Anyway, this shows that there's no organized attempts to promote RR or TT's personal works. Maybe they don't care, maybe they do but they lack the money to do that (promotion). On the other hand, it's not SO difficult to built a simple webpage at least. And there was something at timotolkki.com but now it's down. Hope everything's gonna be fixed soon... At least to know what's happening!
Insurrection!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:45 am

The bassplayer for RR has not been formally announced by TT yet. That was supposed to have occurred by now. ???

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:57 am

TT was producing the vision divine album in august so how could he be in Finland with his band at the same time?

"Timo Tolkki Posted: Jul 16 2008, 10:27 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

So we are getting together early September to make some demos, pics and videos.
Also in September we will open the website which will include videos and interviews from
the demo sessions. We will re record some "New Era" songs and some Stratovarius songs as
well and you can listen to them as streaming versions from the website. Also we will give you
one totally new track as high quality MP3 that you can download for free from the upcoming
website. Things are definetely moving on very nicely.

Timo, Gus, Bruno, Mikey and J............... "