Earthquake

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Miss Destiny
Earthquake

Post by Miss Destiny » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:32 pm

I just read the news. How are you Agag?

AGAG

Re: Earthquake

Post by AGAG » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Hmmm... well, I haven't felt anything like an earthquake the past few days, neither I've heard of anything like it on the news or in any neighbor countries' media, could you give me a link of the news where you read it?

Well, it's funny, because it's january the month when we usually get earthquakes, 8 years ago, on 13 january 2001 and on 13 february the same year, we got 2 large earthquakes that really tear the country apart for some weeks, and some people are saying that it's already time for another large shake to happen, so may this be a sign? who knows? :D
---...---

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:12 pm

hope nothing disturbed you directly
:)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:13 am

There have been earthquake swarms all over the world lately.
The Yellowstone National Park in USA has a Supervolcano under it, and it has been very active the past couple weeks! It is said if this enormous underground supervolcano blows, it will take half of the USA with it, and the rest of the world will slowly die of starvation because the ash and debris will blot out the sun.
So---there are earthquakes, and there are EARTHQUAKES!!!! :shock:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:50 am

browneyedgirl wrote:There have been earthquake swarms all over the world lately.
The Yellowstone National Park in USA has a Supervolcano under it, and it has been very active the past couple weeks! It is said if this enormous underground supervolcano blows, it will take half of the USA with it, and the rest of the world will slowly die of starvation because the ash and debris will blot out the sun.
So---there are earthquakes, and there are EARTHQUAKES!!!! :shock:
lol, yeah, there are several supervolcanoes around the world. Yellowstone being one of the strongest.

DawnIsHere

Post by DawnIsHere » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:25 pm

AGAG wrote:Hmmm... well, I haven't felt anything like an earthquake the past few days, neither I've heard of anything like it on the news or in any neighbor countries' media, could you give me a link of the news where you read it?

Well, it's funny, because it's january the month when we usually get earthquakes, 8 years ago, on 13 january 2001 and on 13 february the same year, we got 2 large earthquakes that really tear the country apart for some weeks, and some people are saying that it's already time for another large shake to happen, so may this be a sign? who knows? :D
Maybe she's refering to this: http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/?view= ... -83&lat=13 ? It says thay it was in Costa Rica On Jan 8th.
Wanna travel cool & cheap? Visit <url>here</url>

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:35 pm

This reminds me of the joke where three prisoners are about to be executed by firing squad. As they bring the first prisoner up, the soldiers yell "3 2 1..", but the prisoner yells "EARTHQUAKE!!!" and in panic everyone takes cover, and the prisoner escapes.

They line up the second prisoner and the soldiers count "3 2 1.." and the prisoner yells "TORNADO!!!". Everyone panics yet again and in the midst of the commotion the second prisoner also escapes.

Then they line up the third prisoner, the soldiers count down "3 2 1.." and the third guy yells "FIRE!!!!!" :lol:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:05 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: