Message to Icecab21

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Beast_Pete
Re: Message to Icecab21

Post by Beast_Pete » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Trolling a troll's thread is always the best thing you can do for mother gaia!
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:52 am

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:Dear Icecab21.
You have not returned my calls in weeks.
I implore you- please do not miss the next child support payment. My house in India is being foreclosed. I was laid-off from my tech-support job (they asked me how to setup java and I sent them a coffee machine). Ever since I went on national television and claimed that concentration camps are where juice is made, any glimmer of hope for regular employment has vanquished into thin air.

Since our extremely passionate relationship I have been thinking constantly about you. How you'd whisper sweet broken grammar into my ears all night! A blessing for both of us that there is no punctuation in spoken word.

It was just me, you, and your Timo Tolkki inflatable doll, and love was in the air. All that is past now, and the only thing I have to remind me of you is my sweltering, lumpy belly.

Please make the next payment. I'm not sure what the product of two Y chromosomes is, but whatever is going to come out of our relationship (literally) is going to need a diaper change. I cannot simply dip his bottom into the Ganges river as you did for me when I had the stomach flu.

Kisses,
Stinky Pregnant Man

:wink: What's up Doc? Where are you, Stinky? Have you delivered yet? Was it a boy again? Have you contacted Saaaana for support? Don't give up on that, but don't count on altarboys, they are changeable.
Or are you still pregnant and can't have a laptoy in your lap? You must tell us how you handle your situation. :wink:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:02 pm

You're a little late there Stratowarius, the kids probably have tech support jobs already :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:18 pm

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:Hello Stratowarius! I had some similar questions for you! Did you go and meet the RR guys again? Have you or any of your friends seen them in the bar? Did you buy them drinks and sing and dance with them well into the night...telling stories of your childhood and playfully slapping each others butts as the Negroes in the "NBA" often do?

As far as my personal issues, I gave birth to three beautiful, brown boys! Well, technically two. One came out then crawled back in. At this point I cannot ascertain whether or not brown is their natural skin tone, I will confirm this for you at a later occasion.
:ola: Great news! Congratulations! You made it! Must have been a big surprise that they were triplets. Sorry about the one that went back to you but I'm sure he will leave for more fresh air when the weather is as he prefers it. Have you named them yet? Stinky jr goes without saying and maybe Trollky and Altarcary would suit the other two. You know best there and I'm sure you are welcome to baptize them here in our Stratochurch. We can ask Altarboy to sing for us all behind his mask.

No I havent seen the RR-guys or the Stratos. I have been on a ski-vacation and was heavily druged with the russian stuff we use here when we will break records. But now I'm back in business and shall look out for them.

You must take it as easy as you can and don't get any deliverydepression, please. We like to hear from you now and then and do not worry about the third little one. He will come out in "the end" when he wish to see the light.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:41 pm

Beast_Pete wrote:PENIS

I have talked with an expert about your green penis and you dont need to worry. It is almost normal and you shall only take care if the colour changes to very dark green. He also told me that in some families in Hungaria every other man had just a green penis. So be happy and dont worry :D

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:04 am

HOLY JEBUS!!! I leave for a couple of months, and this happens!?!?
Stratowarius wrote:
Beast_Pete wrote:PEN1S

I have talked with an expert about your green penis and you dont need to worry. It is almost normal and you shall only take care if the colour changes to very dark green. He also told me that in some families in Hungaria every other man had just a green pen1s. So be happy and dont worry :D
Who made you the expert? I guess it is possible to get a degree in cockology.
STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:As far as my personal issues, I gave birth to three beautiful, brown boys! Well, technically two. One came out then crawled back in. At this point I cannot ascertain whether or not brown is their natural skin tone, I will confirm this for you at a later occasion.
ZOMG, we need to perform an emergency C-Section! Get teh hacksaw!

All I can say is, someone must've lost a battle with fiber.
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:41 am

Neorave wrote:HOLY JEBUS!!! I leave for a couple of months, and this happens!?!?
Stratowarius wrote:

I have talked with an expert about your green penis and you dont need to worry. It is almost normal and you shall only take care if the colour changes to very dark green. He also told me that in some families in Hungaria every other man had just a green pen1s. So be happy and dont worry :D
STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:As far as my personal issues, I gave birth to three beautiful, brown boys! Well, technically two. One came out then crawled back in. At this point I cannot ascertain whether or not brown is their natural skin tone, I will confirm this for you at a later occasion.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your killing me dude, I like you
metal feeds the beast

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:10 am

Neorave wrote:HOLY JEBUS!!! I leave for a couple of months, and this happens!?!?
Stratowarius wrote:

:shock: How can you joke about so serious things???
Can't you see that those persons are in big trouble? Symphaty is on its place here. :cry:

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Stratowarius wrote:
Stratowarius wrote:

:shock: How can you joke about so serious things???
Cant you see that those persons are in big trouble?Symphaty is on its place here. :cry:
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY FEELINGS! I feel offended. I'm trying to help this poor man, and here you are slandering me?

And btw, what are "those persons"? I thought this was just one man...or are there others that I should be aware of?

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:48 pm

:shock: I have all the reasons in the world to question your feelings for those TWO poor men. One has problem with his three children (and one more in his stomach that refuses to come out with all the paine that goes with that delay)...AND the poor other one that supposedly is born with a green penis. I hope you at least can have a dim recollection of what he is going through. And by the way I'm not an expert on green (or other colored penises) so I have asked a medical man that in all secrecy entrusted me with his knowledge so I could give some comfort to the greenpenised hungarian man.
You on the other hand only put more stones on their shoulders and I hope you will think in a new direction when you have thougt this over in your chamber by yourself

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:22 pm

:lol: :lol: A simple question to some computerfreak. How can a green PENIS change to a lightgreen PARIS ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: It goes over my intellectual powers. I mean Paris is a town and a penis is you know what I mean... :lol: :lol:

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:48 pm

8) This is quite entertaining.
Stratowarius wrote::shock: I have all the reasons in the world to question your feelings for those TWO poor men. One has problem with his three children (and one more in his stomach that refuses to come out with all the paine that goes with that delay)...AND the poor other one that supposedly is born with a green penis. I hope you at least can have a dim recollection of what he is going through. And by the way Im not an expert on green(or other colored penises)so I have asked a medical man that in all secrecy entrusted me with his knowledge so I could give some comfort to the greenpenised hungarian man.
You on the other hand only put more stones on their shoulders and I hope you will think in a new direction when you have thougt this over in your chamber by yourself
1) You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment? Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?

Romans 2:1-4

2) There is this thing called the Internet, built by Al Gore and designed by Ted Stevens. It has a cornucopia of info about green and pen1s3s.

3) Stones are so 15th century. I like to use chains.
Stratowarius wrote::lol: :lol: A simple question to some computerfreak.How can a green PENIS change to a lightgreen PARIS ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: It goes over my intellectual powers. I mean Paris is a town and a penis is you know what I mean... :lol: :lol:
Simple answer: MIND GAMES!

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:19 am

:shock: Roman who? Gore who? Stevens who? Are you trying to hide your inhumanity behind those persons or what?? You cant deny that you have nothing nice to tell those poor persons and is it maybe you that distorted the green PENIS to PARIS. Tell me in that case how you did it. I like to try something likewise in some other thread here. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:06 am

I demand to know the truth about the operating practices of the forum police. The previously outlined rules stated that one can attack someone else via their forum alias, as long as their personal identity is not lambasted. And where has my hero Stinky Pregnant Man done such a vile thing? It seems he is now subject to moderation.

The only practical explanation that I can consider is that icecab truly has impregnated Stinky Pregnant Man and these exchanges reflect the unbridled, harrowing truth!!

Anyway it seems as though the forum rules have changed from "don't attack a users real-life persona" to "don't be a jackass". The former I can deal with. The latter? Time will tell.

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:32 am

Stratowarius wrote::shock: Roman who? Gore who? Stevens who? Are you trying to hide your inhumanity behind those persons or what?? You cant deny that you have nothing nice to tell those poor persons and is it maybe you that distorted the green PENIS to PARIS. Tell me in that case how you did it. I like to try something likewise in some other thread here. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
I think I distorted your intelligence. Now you're not making any sense at all.
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I demand to know the truth about the operating practices of the forum police. The previously outlined rules stated that one can attack someone else via their forum alias, as long as their personal identity is not lambasted. And where has my hero Stinky Pregnant Man done such a vile thing? It seems he is now subject to moderation.

The only practical explanation that I can consider is that icecab truly has impregnated Stinky Pregnant Man and these exchanges reflect the unbridled, harrowing truth!!

Anyway it seems as though the forum rules have changed from "don't attack a users real-life persona" to "don't be a jackass". The former I can deal with. The latter? Time will tell.
*facepalm*...yeah, I think I came back at the wrong time.

CottonCandy

Post by CottonCandy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:26 am

Mormegil wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
This thread is quite funny even though there is a hint of personal attack toward someone else here.
Actually, TWO someones. And thats why some people find it funny. The same people who thought it catastrophic when those funny pics were posted about TT, etc. :)
It might be because:

This thread: Monty Python And The Holy Grail
That thread: Epic Movie
And the Epic Movie is hilarious! :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:57 am

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote::shock:

MESSAGE FROM THE FORUM POLICE : Don't attack anybody else anymore

Jens says that he is NOT behind this despotic incision and I believe him. And that anyone in the band not will act as POLICE goes without saying. They are not like that. So what or who is left?
Neorave tries to sound innocent but one can observe that all this happened after he came back to us.
But we also have the two persons. Stinky and the greenpenised man. Stinky has maybe got second thoughts after a DNA-test where Icecar is acqited and want to ecxuse himself in this way.
Then we have the greenpenised man and I can really understand that he regrets his open talk about his more privat parts. So let us in the continuation call some" thing" PARIS instead of that other word that usually NOT is green. It can also be left outside this forum.
I would still like to know how this "police "did this and may the right man come forward and tell us.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:31 pm

:wink: Dear mr Hacker. Wouldn't you please consider your policeactivity a bit when it concerns Stinky. I see him almost as a friend and I think he has to have some place where he can talk freely. Now you have rubbed out him totally and even the green Paris has gone from this place. Dont we have a free speak here anymore and can't you please go and hack somewhere else??? :?

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Stratowarius wrote::wink: Dear mr Hacker. Wouldnt you please consider your policeactivity a bit when it concerns Stinky. I see him almost as a friend and I think he has to have some place where he can talk freely. Now you have rubed out him totally and even the green Paris has gone from this place.Dont we have a free speak here anymore and cant you please go and hack somewhere else??? :?
The hacker hates pretty females too. All of my links to the pretty women are gone. The hacker must be some prudish, ugly female who doesn't like fun.A "By the book" bitch, in other words. ???

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:18 am

I don't think its a hacker :D If someone "broke in", they wouldn't just edit a few borderline-inappropriate posts; they would do more serious damage. Maybe its one of the many mod-lurkers who decided to come out of hibernation and make themselves useful. This is fine, but I for one would prefer to know who the moderators are and what are the rules we must post by.

If they want to change someones posts, they should stand firmly by their decision and do so under their main alias, rather than hiding under the mask of "forum police" and leaving strange messages in giant red font without any further communication or explanation. Especially if this change is one month after the original post...

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:03 am

and besides, anyone can put their username as "forum police"
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:25 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I don't think its a hacker :D If someone "broke in", they wouldn't just edit a few borderline-inappropriate posts; they would do more serious damage. Maybe its one of the many mod-lurkers who decided to come out of hibernation and make themselves useful. This is fine, but I for one would prefer to know who the moderators are and what are the rules we must post by.

If they want to change someones posts, they should stand firmly by their decision and do so under their main alias, rather than hiding under the mask of "forum police" and leaving strange messages in giant red font without any further communication or explanation. Especially if this change is one month after the original post...
I think it might be MetalAngel. ???
In mid-July 2008 MetalAngel replied to eagledreamr in a post that he was an Administrator here. I just searched for that post and it has been deleted. MA was moving MissDestiny's posts around that day, too.
MetalAngel, do you deny this?

I was accidently, by forum-bug, made a mod for a day during this time. :D

Anyway, those pretty women links have been there for months&Jens said they were OK. ???
Listen, whoever you are.....all you have to do is write a polite PM and state that the posts we make are not acceptable, and should be deleted.

No, its not a hacker and I think MetalAngel knows better than that! ;)

MetalAngel

Post by MetalAngel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:31 pm

@ BEG : You're right about one thing : some months ago everybody on this forum could delete or edit the posts of the others and WHEN IT HAPPENED that I've changed a spam topic from one place to the other. But, now, I've not this power and if I've had it, I wouldn't do what the "hacker forum police" done to Stinky and you. Your pics were funny and the Stinky's message too. So, why should I've done this ? :roll: Yes, I tell it today : IT's NOT ME the responsible for this "hacking". :roll:

You're free to believe me or not, but this time, I'm not guilty. :wink:
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

MetalAngel

Post by MetalAngel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:55 pm

:D Nice to read that. But it's normal that you didn't have sex with her, you don't live in the same place, right? :lol: So, that's the same with me! I didn't have sex with the "edit button", because it doesn't let me to push on it. :lol:
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:17 pm

:lol: I think the fun-destroyer can be Stinky himself. He bluffed us with all his problems and I sort of took him to my heart. When it went to far with my kindness he wanted to get out of it all and found no other way than selfdestruction. To make it more plauseble he draged Beg into his nasty scheme and now his joke has gone to far for him to back out. We ought to give him some punishment and I have decided to never talk to him again and to close my heart to pregnant stinky men in need. :(

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:19 pm

MetalAngel wrote:@ BEG : You're right about one thing : some months ago everybody on this forum could delete or edit the posts of the others and WHEN IT HAPPENED that I've changed a spam topic from one place to the other. But, now, I've not this power and if I've had it, I wouldn't do what the "hacker forum police" done to Stinky and you. Your pics were funny and the Stinky's message too. So, why should I've done this ? :roll: Yes, I tell it today : IT's NOT ME the responsible for this "hacking". :roll:

You're free to believe me or not, but this time, I'm not guilty. :wink:
Well, OK. :err: It was just weird when it happened. Like I say, there is no need for sneaky moderator bizness or forum police. Whoever this dumbass is, they need to just write a polite PM and tell someone they have "broken the rules". No threats, no smartassness, just inform. In my case, I think some insecure female or narrowminded male bordering on gayness is responsible.
It doesn't matter. I'll just post kiddy funny pics and see if the Highness likes them! :D

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Stratowarius wrote::lol: I think the fun-destroyer can be Stinky himself. He bluffed us with all his problems and I sort of took him to my heart. When it went to far with my kindness he wanted to get out of it all and found no other way than selfdestruction. To make it more plauseble he draged Beg into his nasty scheme and now his joke has gone to far for him to back out. We ought to give him some punishment and I have decided to never talk to him again and to close my heart to pregnant stinky men in need. :(
I was not part of Stinky's scheme!!!!!!He attacked me, remember. He tried to be funny about it but it was still a semi-masked personal attack.
Stinky in all likelihood is another forum member and I know who it is with almost 100% assurance! It is a person who has been attacking me off and on since 2004. He has taken different nicks in order to do this several times. I don't care any more. I know whats going on, and why.
And, I don't think this person(the person playing Stinky) is the hacker because that would be illegal, and I don't think this person is that stupid to do something of that nature! He just thinks he is just having fun attacking me under a different nick whenever I post something he does not like, and he gets even with me this way.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:31 pm

:) Maybe he has a crush on you.And the attacks is his way of flirting with you. Such things happen you know.. :)

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Stratowarius wrote::) Maybe he has a crush on you.And the attacks is his way of flirting with you. Such things happen you know.. :)
I'm thinking someone does not know the concept of teh Internets.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Stratowarius wrote::) Maybe he has a crush on you.And the attacks is his way of flirting with you. Such things happen you know.. :)
:lol: No way! Its the opposite! Whenever I post anything that irks him he will take on another nick just to bash me/get even with me! :D At first it pissed me off, now its grown somewhat amusing that someone would go to this length just to "tell someone off" on a forum. Lots of posts here irk me, but I do the normal thing&just ignore them, or have the gonads to confront them..... real nick-to-real nick. :D