The world is really f*cked up!!!

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Well today started of as a nice day. The 30th of April is Queensday here in The Netherlands. It's a national day were there are all kinds of nice activity's and the Royal Family does a tour by bus through parts of The Netherlands.

Well today the Royal bus was driving through the city of Apeldoorn. And suddenly a black car drove though the fences, THROUGH THE CROWDS!!! and tried to ram the Royal bus. Instead of hitting the bus it rammed a statue. 4 people were killed... :(

Here are some videos:

http://www.rutgergroot.nl/blog/beelden- ... apeldoorn/

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rt ... ldoorn.xml

What the f*ck is wrong with this world!

Morgana

Re: The world is really f*cked up!!!

Post by Morgana » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:58 pm

I read about it but in Russian news is said that there's no information about if it was a misadventure or an attempt.
But in one thing I'm totally agree with you - this world is fucked up. And I'll tell you why. There will be V-day soon in Russia (on May, 9th). There are few veterans who are still alive, too many years have passed. One veteran lives in Kazan. He was injured in II Word War. After war he got a small flat in the outskirts, there's just one small room there and there's no running water there! And he still lives in this house though 60 years passed! 60 years!!! He has to go to the next yard to get water. He is old and sick. And he is the one of those who saved our country of fascists... Officials know about his situation but they do nothing... Fucking country and fucking politicans. :x

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:15 pm

Morgana wrote:I read about it but in Russian news is said that there's no information about if it was a misadventure or an attempt.
The Dutch police said that when they arrested the guy who was in the car, he said that he wanted to hit the Royal bus.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:30 pm

That's nothing new.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:53 pm

That's pretty messed up. Along with the recent shootings in Germany, things have been going downhill.

But then again, they always have...
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Fri May 01, 2009 11:22 am

rikkertje wrote:What the f*uck is wrong with this world!
1) Crazy motherfuckers who wantonly kill people.
2) Royal families.

miditek

Post by miditek » Sat May 02, 2009 6:45 pm

rikkertje wrote:
Morgana wrote:I read about it but in Russian news is said that there's no information about if it was a misadventure or an attempt.
The Dutch police said that when they arrested the guy who was in the car, he said that he wanted to hit the Royal bus.
Did the police reveal the assailant's identity yet? It was probably a fucking Muslim, so of course, they'll probably have to protect his privacy. :roll:
Κύριε ἐλέησον

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Sat May 02, 2009 7:42 pm

miditek wrote:
rikkertje wrote:
Did the police reveal the assailant's identity yet? It was probably a fucking Muslim, so of course, they'll probably have to protect his privacy. :roll:
Yes they have. It was a normal Dutch guy named Karst Tates. But he died yesterday night. So we may never know why he did it... :roll:

And in my first post I said that 4 people died. The number of dead people now is 8... :roll:

sanichi

Post by sanichi » Sat May 02, 2009 8:32 pm

miditek wrote:

It was probably a fucking Muslim
I'd be careful saying stuff like that, though some Muslims do tend to be radical in their actions, they arent responsible for all the fucked up things happening.

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Sun May 03, 2009 12:10 am

miditek wrote:
rikkertje wrote:
Typical...

miditek

Post by miditek » Mon May 04, 2009 1:44 am

sanichi wrote:miditek wrote:

It was probably a fucking Muslim
I'd be careful saying stuff like that, though some Muslims do tend to be radical in their actions, they arent responsible for all the fucked up things happening.
No need to be careful when calling to the carpet third world primates that have no respect for the west, its way of life, or its people- all of which they threaten to either dominate or destroy. I don't owe them a fucking thing, and they need not act as if I do. I'll extend common courtesy to anyone, but come into my country, my state, or my neighborhood looking for trouble, and it will be a different story altogether. Americans can be your best friend, a good neighbor, or your worst nightmare- and it varies on a case by case basis.

Here's a nice little article (in Dutch, by the way) of junior jidhadists on the prowl in the Netherlands- throwing rocks at Dutch girls and hitting them in the head. Where I come from, that's attempted murder- or at the very least, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and in my home state, would be sufficient grounds to shoot them. It's a legal term called "self-defense" also known as "justifiable homicide".

In my state, if someone feels that their life (or a third party) is in danger or at risk of severe bodily injury, then deadly force is authorized. It is not a 007-esque license to kill, far from it, but does given the armed citizen the legal means to save his or her own life when placed in a life threatening situation, such as armed robbery, car jacking, violent assault, burglary, etc.

http://www.ad.nl/groenehart/gouda/31868 ... bizar.html

If a couple of these apes get shot for trying to kill someone with stones to the head (I suppose that that they play "Sharia with the Infidel" as opposed to the traditional "Cowboys and Indians" games that children are known for, then all the better, and it will make them think twice before trying that kind of shit again.

Punks and bullies will prey upon people that cannot fight back. What would you do if they were throwing rocks at your mom, grandmother, sisters, or female cousins? Down here in the South, they would most definitely get shot if done in the prescence of a male familiy member.

Many of us (men and women) carry heat here for just such an occasion, and won't tolerate this sort of foolishness nor will many people here permit themselves to become a statistic to someone that has no business being here to begin with.
Κύριε ἐλέησον