Cain´s Offering ...Timo K´s new band???

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Ragehead91
Re: Cain´s Offering ...Timo K´s new band???

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Don't bite before asking! We don't want to hurt anybody...Unless they want us too! We just want to have a good time and a great sex orgy!

DawnIsHere

Post by DawnIsHere » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, at least I know it will be a hell of vacations: Stratovarius, friends and now this :evil:

:D
Wanna travel cool & cheap? Visit <url>here</url>

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Yeah! Bring your friends too! Everyone is welcomend!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:59 am

May I bring my little cute dog aswell? I'm sure she'll enjoy it :)
---...---

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:29 am

If you want you can bring animals too!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:04 pm

great! I'll get us some bears, horses and of course Blue whales for our hearts content
---...---

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:27 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:47 pm

LOL well I think this thread is now completely off the original topic :lol:
metal feeds the beast

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:48 pm

What is so bad about the new topic! IT'S A GIANT SEX ORGY!

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 pm

I never said it was bad, I was just saying I thought it was funny.
metal feeds the beast

stratodan1990

Post by stratodan1990 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:03 am

I've never heard of the drummer, but apart from that this looks like a really awesome lineup :)

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:07 pm

the website is open but has some problems
www.cainsoffering.com

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:17 pm

mayhem-for-all wrote:the website is open but has some problems
www.cainsoffering.com
The site doesn't have any problems when you visist it with the 'Opera' browser. :)

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Very nice!

finnlandia

Post by finnlandia » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:00 pm

good!

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:59 pm

i think i read that the drummer and jani have toured with the Paul Di'Anno tour

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:41 pm

probably real similiar to how Dani loble toured with Blaze Bayley before he got into Helloween.
metal feeds the beast

fernandotcl

Post by fernandotcl » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:31 am

In 2007 Jani parted ways with Finnish power metal act Sonata Arctica, a band he since 1996 had been with as one of the founding members. With his departure from one of Finland's biggest music exports in recent years, all eyes are upon his newest project, Cain's Offering.
Everybody's eyes? :lol: Even us Stratovarius fans (and also Sonata Arctica fans, in most part, I assume) only found this out like 2 weeks ago!
icecab21 wrote:i think i read that the drummer and jani have toured with the Paul Di'Anno tour
Eww... Paul Di'Anno is pretty awful these days. :D

Apparently Jani will be the band leader and main songwriter, according to the band description. If I recall correctly, most Sonata songs were composed by Tony, so let's see how that turns out. If it's a blend of circa Ecliptica Sonata Arctica and Kotipelto, it's gonna be nothing short of awesome!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:48 pm

I have no doubt that this will kick ass
metal feeds the beast

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun May 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Great news! It's not bad to establish another band,since Kotipelto showed an undiscovered aspect of TK that I'd never known in Strato.I think TK is a geat creator with endless effort and everlasting passion in producing music. Maybe to some extent music is a way for him to express himself, which is made better by utilization of variety.
I expect Cain will offer a different style from Strato and Kotipelto that uncovers a new aspect of TK.
It worth waiting!

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Sun May 24, 2009 8:38 pm

I makes me wonder how it's going to sound with members of Strato and Sonata Arctica.
metal feeds the beast

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun May 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Luna wrote:Great news! It's not bad to establish another band,since Kotipelto showed an undiscovered aspect of TK that I'd never known in Strato.I think TK is a geat creator with endless effort and everlasting passion in producing music. Maybe to some extent music is a way for him to express himself, which is made better by utilization of variety.
I expect Cain will offer a different style from Strato and Kotipelto that uncovers a new aspect of TK.
It worth waiting!
What kind of new aspect? Growling? I don't really see what Kotipelto can bring to the table other than that what we already know. I'm not saying that he is a bad singer, I just don't think that he will try something new that we didn't already heard on Strato and Kotipelto.

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Sun May 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Well we won't know what it's going to sound like until it comes out.
metal feeds the beast

Bublix

Post by Bublix » Sun May 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Well, I actually understand TK (and other band members) for establishing another projects. I´m bassist of a alternative/punk group, and If I wouldn´t play something -metal with another people I would go quickly mad... Of course it´s not the same, we don´t produce such a good music (we don´t even produce any music :D ) But you know, I sometimes feel "unused" in that band, so thats the reason I play with another people... I don´t say that TK feels "unused" in Strato, I actually don´t know how he feels, but more music is allways better than less ;)

If there will be a production of that album in Czech republic, I would buy it ;)

Sorry for my English..

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun May 24, 2009 9:02 pm

hiro23 wrote:Well we won't know what it's going to sound like until it comes out.
You don't say! :lol:

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Sun May 24, 2009 9:03 pm

A10: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
metal feeds the beast

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:
Luna wrote:Great news! It's not bad to establish another band,since Kotipelto showed an undiscovered aspect of TK that I'd never known in Strato.I think TK is a geat creator with endless effort and everlasting passion in producing music. Maybe to some extent music is a way for him to express himself, which is made better by utilization of variety.
It worth waiting!
What kind of new aspect? Growling? I don't really see what Kotipelto can bring to the table other than that what we already know. I'm not saying that he is a bad singer, I just don't think that he will try something new that we didn't already heard on Strato and Kotipelto.
No, I'm not talking about his vocal performance merely but combined with his ability in composing,lyrics writing,and rythm mastering.Maybe you are not that interested in his hard-styled creation,but to me,his creativity in bass and drum beats is really fantastic which I will never experience without Kotipelto.And I think his style is characteristic that cannot be simply imitated
It's a far,far better thing that I do than I have ever done;It's a far,far better rest that I go than I have ever known.

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Luna wrote:
Ragehead91 wrote:
It worth waiting!
No, I'm not talking about his vocal performance merely but combined with his ability in composing,lyrics writing,and rythm mastering.Maybe you are not that interested in his hard-styled creation,but to me,his creativity in bass and drum beats is really fantastic which I will never experience without Kotipelto.
I'm with Luna on this one
metal feeds the beast

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun May 24, 2009 9:24 pm

hiro23 wrote:
Luna wrote:
Ragehead91 wrote:
It worth waiting!
No, I'm not talking about his vocal performance merely but combined with his ability in composing,lyrics writing,and rythm mastering.Maybe you are not that interested in his hard-styled creation,but to me,his creativity in bass and drum beats is really fantastic which I will never experience without Kotipelto.
Well, thing is that Jani wrote and composed all the stuff IIRC so I don't think Koti had that much influence.

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun May 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:
hiro23 wrote:
Luna wrote:
Ragehead91 wrote:
It worth waiting!
Well, thing is that Jani wrote and composed all the stuff IIRC so I don't think Koti had that much influence.

It's hard to say,things sometimes are not what they seem to be,any way,I'm positive. :)
It's a far,far better thing that I do than I have ever done;It's a far,far better rest that I go than I have ever known.