Other Forums You Visit (or Troll)!

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
NeverendingAbyss
Other Forums You Visit (or Troll)!

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri May 22, 2009 9:39 pm

As for me, it's just Stratoforum and RR.
I have accounts in SA, Helloween, and Edguy/Avantasia, but these two are enough for me. :D
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Fuuso

Re: Other Forums You Visit (or Troll)!

Post by Fuuso » Fri May 22, 2009 10:18 pm

I visit MaidenFansUnited, Gamma Ray and Megadeth forums.

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Sat May 23, 2009 1:08 am

Only 2 additional forums - my university's students forum (my main means of time-wasting and procrastination) and TrekBBS (good source of updates on everything connected to sci-fi and not only).
Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sat May 23, 2009 1:37 am

This forum, Harmony Central Bass Forum (almost 10,000 posts there...), Ruthless Reviews forum (few posts, but I lurk there a lot), the Warwick forum (also lurk).

I also go on /b/ on 4chan but that doesn't count so much as a forum, it's basically the ninth circle of Hell as embodied on the internet.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Babylon

Post by Babylon » Sat May 23, 2009 3:24 am

Besides this one, Mexican Iron Maiden board, Ultimate Metal Old School sometimes and a Final Fantasy XI one.

Florian

Post by Florian » Sat May 23, 2009 9:13 am

I go to the official Gamma Ray forum and a Helloween/Gamma Ray french fans forum.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sat May 23, 2009 3:52 pm

This Forum, Jorn Forum and RR Forum.

I also have accounts in the Helloween and the Heavy Metal Hideout forum but I wasn't there for ages.

sanichi

Post by sanichi » Sat May 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Just this one, I'm also registered at the forums of two friends of mine, but I haven't been there in quite some time...wondering wether they still exist?! :?

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 23, 2009 6:04 pm

I feel like a total nerd. :D
I post at this forum, RR, and Kotipelto.com.
However, I lurk and read regularly several forums of diverse genres.
I LOVE the Jokeroo.com board--I'm addicted!:D

I visit several freebie forums(Volition.com, Freemania.com, FatWallet.com, StartSampling.com, BigBigforums.com being my favs).

I visit the asoiaf.westeros.org board everyday, and the IMDB board a couple times a week.

I read a Soap Opera board sometimes, and read the Knights Templar board to learn medieval history. I visit a few Pagan boards regularly, and the RaptureReady forum sometimes.

The StraightDope board is interesting, so is the UnsolvedMysteries.com forum.
I even read conspiracy boards like Whatreallyhappened.com, Godlikeproductions.com, AboveTopSecret from time to time.

I enjoy the Holcane Tavern board which is eclusively about the Apocalypto movie, and for political stuff I visit The Democratic Underground forum. I used to visit Backyard Chickens forum, but I sold my chickens so I don't go there any more. :D

Shape.com is nice to visit for diet advice and there are a few beauty advice related forums I visit sometimes.

The 'net is a vast place, there are forums for every interest, hobby, and subject imaginable!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat May 23, 2009 7:11 pm

@ BEG
:lol:
I wonder what's the total number of posts you made when combining all the forums you go to. It's obviosly OVER 9000!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun May 24, 2009 2:49 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:@ BEG
:lol:
I wonder what's the total number of posts you made when combining all the forums you go to. It's obviosly OVER 9000!
Well, keep in mind that most of the forums I mentioned I visit infrequently. For example, its been about 3 weeks since I visited Knights Templar and some of the others, too. Other than Strato-based boards, freebie forums, Jokeroo, and ASOIAF boards, I actually don't surf THAT much! :D

miditek

Post by miditek » Sun May 24, 2009 6:20 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Jokeroo, and ASOIAF boards, I actually don't surf THAT much! :D

"Charlie don't surf!"

But as for other forums, I do love to hang out at fuckfrance.com It's a rather rowdy site, and is quite likely, my #1 destination on the web.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Sun May 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Here, the RR forum, Robotech forum,Helloween forum(I lurk mainly though)Iron maiden forum(I also mainly lurk there as well)
metal feeds the beast

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon May 25, 2009 4:26 am

oops! I left out author Terry Goodkind's forum, and the sword-of-truth.com messageboard. I usually visit those two a couple days after an episode of Legend of the Seeker to see what other fans have to say. :D

Syren.S

Post by Syren.S » Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 am

@BEG: Internet addiction is a bad friend / fast connection is the only solution
:lol: :lol: :lol:

just checked my "forum" folder in firefox's fav list, got 5. but actually I almost only post to this forum, and one that i'm in charge as administrator. I read RR forum everyday as well.
and yes, I post on strato chinese forum too, if that silent place counts. :wink:

normally I just "dive" in these forums without coming to the surface. I don't join news/jokes/tech forums because I have enough of them on my RSS list. but I do have one of the biggest forum on my fav list where people talk about EVERYTHING and 99% of them are gossip, nonsense, endless and pointless fighting, etc. it's pure fun.
(just checked, at the moment it has 24531905 registered user and 228845 online. Jeeezzz...)
++The way that I feel is the way that I heal++

Luna

Post by Luna » Mon May 25, 2009 7:51 am

Syren.S wrote:@BEG: Internet addiction is a bad friend / fast connection is the only solution
:lol: :lol: :lol:

just checked my "forum" folder in firefox's fav list, got 5. but actually I almost only post to this forum, and one that i'm in charge as administrator. I read RR forum everyday as well.
and yes, I post on strato chinese forum too, if that silent place counts. :wink:

normally I just "dive" in these forums without coming to the surface. I don't join news/jokes/tech forums because I have enough of them on my RSS list. but I do have one of the biggest forum on my fav list where people talk about EVERYTHING and 99% of them are gossip, nonsense, endless and pointless fighting, etc. it's pure fun.
(just checked, at the moment it has 24531905 registered user and 228845 online. Jeeezzz...)
I caught you Syren!!!!I'm a member of your forum :lol: How exciting!
Sometimes we need some funny s**t in our life,just for alternative,needn't we?
And do you mean Tianya BBS?I think that forum is the most popular but worst massed one in China.Anyway I enjoy its International Observation,there are always some outstanding lines.
It's a far,far better thing that I do than I have ever done;It's a far,far better rest that I go than I have ever known.

Syren.S

Post by Syren.S » Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 am

Luna wrote: I caught you Syren!!!!I'm a member of you forum :lol: How exciting!
And do you mean Tianya BBS?I think that forum is the most popular but worst massed one in China.Anyway I enjoy its International Observation,there's always some outstanding lines.
now stop stalking me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes I mean Tianya. I just love the way people become so random and unpredictable and incredibly funny in their responses to... you know, everything.

btw, i highly recommend this website to everyone. it's not a forum. it's a blog, but who cares. :D
++The way that I feel is the way that I heal++

Luna

Post by Luna » Mon May 25, 2009 9:13 am

Syren.S wrote:
Luna wrote: I caught you Syren!!!!I'm a member of you forum :lol: How exciting!
And do you mean Tianya BBS?I think that forum is the most popular but worst massed one in China.Anyway I enjoy its International Observation,there's always some outstanding lines.
now stop stalking me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes I mean Tianya. I just love the way people become so random and unpredictable and incredibly funny in their responses to... you know, everything.

btw, i highly recommend this website to everyone. it's not a forum. it's a blog, but who cares. :D
Huh huh!You're so swift-handed!
Actually I scarcely go to any forum,for reading tips is time-consuming,and I don't have enough time to achieve diversity;but this community,Koti's forum, and yours are exception.(BTW,I had hung out in this forum for about 3 years without registration,so I'm just a new comer by my tracks 8) 8) 8) 8) )
Compared with reading offtopics,I prefer more focused tips and reviews though sometimes I go off-topic myself :D :D :D So I read Blogs more frequently than forum posts.
It's a far,far better thing that I do than I have ever done;It's a far,far better rest that I go than I have ever known.

NightScreamer

Post by NightScreamer » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 am

I post on this forum and the Blind Guardian forum (on there my username is cerbere) and occasionally the Alestorm forum

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

http://www.kraft.com to get ideas for recipes, or to just look at the beautiful culinary creations. :yum:

Hey, why is it even if I follow the recipe EXACTLY it never looks like the picture? :~(
???

:D

sanichi

Post by sanichi » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:55 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Hey, why is it even if I follow the recipe EXACTLY it never looks like the picture? :~(
:?

:D
they probably just photoshopped it :D
Nah...but that's something I sometimes ask myself, too. Probably if you keep trying over and over again, then one day it's gonna look like in the pictures, who knows.

NightScreamer

Post by NightScreamer » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:50 am

Its kinda like on frozen dinners the front looks delicious but then after you cook it you can tell the difference from your ribs and brownies

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:23 pm

NeonVomit wrote: I also go on /b/ on 4chan but that doesn't count so much as a forum, it's basically the ninth circle of Hell as embodied on the internet.
Quit being an ass and admit that you love it there!

I also hang out at the ESP guitar forum, it's like a slightly moderated 4chan... without the wangs and vagoos galore.
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:44 pm

I used to be on several forums, but I cut it down. Nowadays I only visit this forum and 4Chan /b/ and /tv/... well ok, and /s/. :P

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:07 am

Mormegil wrote:I used to be on several forums, but I cut it down. Nowadays I only visit this forum and 4Chan /b/ and /tv/... well ok, and /s/. :P
Right, a proper man you are!
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:45 pm

stratoplayer wrote:
Mormegil wrote:I used to be on several forums, but I cut it down. Nowadays I only visit this forum and 4Chan /b/ and /tv/... well ok, and /s/. :P
Thank you kind sir. :wink:

4Chan isn't quite the 9th circle it used to, though. Media, including Fox News, has made it popular and lured there people, who are not soulless sociopaths. :D

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Mormegil wrote:
stratoplayer wrote:
Thank you kind sir. :wink:

4Chan isn't quite the 9th circle it used to, though. Media, including Fox News, has made it popular and lured there people, who are not soulless sociopaths. :D
Give us time. They will fall to the dark side or be consumed.

OceanSoul

Post by OceanSoul » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 pm

FACEBOOK !
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:09 pm

OceanSoul wrote:FACEBOOK!
I forgot to include that! :D

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 pm

trolling facebook? what's the point.