MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD?!?

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Ragehead91
Re: MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD?!?

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Dito.

StratoTimo

Post by StratoTimo » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:25 pm

His doctor is missing! did he gave some drugs... too much and now he is somewhere over the rainbow... :x
Meikä Ankka

Keyssion

Post by Keyssion » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:17 am

Think what you think about him but pretty much thanks to him we have music videos and many other things as well. He was a great musician.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:17 am

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tVACUjHn6yU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tVACUjHn6yU&hl ... 2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So true...

Luna

Post by Luna » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Is there any memorial from Strato for him?
It's a far,far better thing that I do than I have ever done;It's a far,far better rest that I go than I have ever known.

Luna

Post by Luna » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Keyssion wrote:Think what you think about him but pretty much thanks to him we have music videos and many other things as well. He was a great musician.
He's dead but forever alive because of what he had contributed both musically and socially.
It's a far,far better thing that I do than I have ever done;It's a far,far better rest that I go than I have ever known.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:36 am

I still think it is funny that everyone who called him a pedophile and cracked jokes about him is going "OH MY GOD! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!" now that he is dead. Fucking hypocrites. You didn't give a shit about him then so don't pretend you do now.

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:08 pm

What I'd like to know is what Jens and the rest of the band think about him as an artist.
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

Peikko-Perkele

Post by Peikko-Perkele » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 pm

I still think it is funny that everyone who called him a pedophile and cracked jokes about him is going "OH MY GOD! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!" now that he is dead. Fucking hypocrites. You didn't give a shit about him then so don't pretend you do now.
Very true ... too many people that hated him, or rumors and here say, and now as he passes they are like "how can i go on without michael?" ... strange.

He was a big influence on everyone, especially in the music business.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Especially the whole media. They were the first once to crack Michael Jokes or bring up storys about him. And now all of a sudden they're on his side.

Peikko-Perkele

Post by Peikko-Perkele » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:44 pm

yea ... Media is a necessary evil to which has condemned many and then fostered a love after the fact.

It's quite sick.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Just weeks ago Michael was the sick pedophile freak with a zombie face who waits at bus stops to lure children away and now he is the the genious King of Pop who is loved by everybody.

Peikko-Perkele

Post by Peikko-Perkele » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Very true again ...

I have listened to him since i was a kid ... never believed that BS as it was just media hype.

It's very sad all this.

The real fans know who they are so that's what counts.

Tero-75

Post by Tero-75 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:22 pm

This goes a bit offtopic, but I heard a rumour years ago, that Michael Jackson had asked Jens to join his band? And Jens had answered: Thank's for offer but not my kind of music. Does anyone know if there's any truth in this? Jens?

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Okay, I've never heard about that. And apart from touring, did Michael Jackson have a real band? I thought they were all guests and Seasson musicians.

Peikko-Perkele

Post by Peikko-Perkele » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Slash and eddie van halen have been guests.

Not sure about the Jens thing though.

miditek

Post by miditek » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:55 pm

The question does remain: "would you have allowed your child to go spend the night at Jackson's house?"

My response would have been the parents of children that allowed this were just as guilty of abuse as Jackson himself. Young children simply do no go and stay overnight with weird adults that are not related to them, particularly without their parents there to protect them.

Brilliant musician or not, it is very likely that he abused a number of children, including the one who's family received a $30 million dollar civil judgement as part of a plea deal with the L.A. County District Attorney's office for Jackson to avoid prosecution.

That was one case where I thought the parents, the D.A., the judge that approved the deal, and Jackson all should have been shot.
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Am I the only person who still thinks that Michael didn't molest anyone?

If I was one of the parents of this kid and the kid really was abused my Michael, I'd not take the money but continue to precede legally against Mr. Jackson. I think in both cases the parents were just money hungry and smelled the Money that they would get out of the whole thing.

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Don't you think it's narrow-minded to judge people merely by his fault or by his contribution? Or do you think you will really hate him if he had been proved guilty? It's too childish to set an opinion for someone only depending on part of his behavior!Even if MJ is a public icon,he is not a moral paragon,and should never necessarily be one.His accusation should never be associated as an disapproval with his musical social contribution.They are completely distinguishing topics!
On another hand,it often takes time to release facts to public,and before they knew the genuine matters,how could you force them to draw any from tons of contradictory reports?If you criticize the media for deliberately crushing him,it's OK,coz they should be responsible to report truth;but if it's for the public,it's gone too far,public do not report,and thus do not take that responsibility as media! Although they might possibly be hostile to MJ,they still have rights to mourn for him by their own way,after all lies were crashed and truth revealed to light.

STOP BIASING,OK?!

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:27 pm

I don't really get your point.

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Points,sorry.

One is for the "pedophile",is it necessary to keep talking this to prove MJ is a paragon or rogue?

The other is the "hypocrite",is it public's fault to treat him with hostility?

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:45 pm

I still don't get it. What?

For Pedophile
I'm not saying he is a paragon nor does he has to be one. I'm just saying what ppl say he allegedly is and that I disagree with that.

For Hypocrites:
How would you call? Before he died everyone and their mother talked about how he was that sick pedophile freak that looks like an allien and cracked jokes about him. And all of a sudden after he died everyone says that he is a legend and a genious and they love him. How would you call that? They never gave a shit about him and now after all they're like his best friends. What is this for you? I'm not saying that they don't have the right to moun. I'm just saying that I think it is very hypocritical that the same ppl who say that he is a freak and a pedophile just a few weeks ago are now on his side and say what a genious he is. And I was talking mainly about the media.

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:11 pm

For the first.I made this because you seemed to assume that MJ was always a good man for he was never a pedophile.But whether he was a pedophile or not does nothing to whether he is good or evil.Even though he were not innocent from that accusation,he still deserves a good reputation because he had contributed a lot to music development and helped thousands of people,especially children.

For the second.You can't call the public as hypocrites.They were just decieved by those false reports,and they were victims too,you can't attribute the hatrate to public.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Why can't I do that? Why can't I call those who turned their backs on him and then after he dies return to his side again hypocrites? Because that is what they are! How would you call that? I mean, it is bad enough that those idiots belive everything the media says anyway.

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:I mean, it is bad enough that those idiots belive everything the media says anyway.
Yeah,you can blame them for lacking basical judgement,but how can you assert that they are pretending? Hypocritical is not a synonym of simple-minded,ok?

Of course I agree with you,the media is the true murderer,and I've already had enough.But don't shift your gun to vulnerable commons.

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Luna wrote:public do not take that responsibility!
I don't know if I understood you correctly here, but to me this is really a fucked-up way to see things. "Hey, don't blame me! I was just part of the angry mob! I can't be hold accountable for things I said or did because I was just following what everyone else did." I'm not taking any sides on this though, mainly because I have no idea if he actually molested children or not.

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Mormegil wrote:
Luna wrote:public do not take that responsibility!
I don't know if I understood you correctly here, but to me this is really a fucked-up way to see things. "Hey, don't blame me! I was just part of the angry mob! I can't be hold accountable for things I said or did because I was just following what everyone else did." I'm not taking any sides on this though, mainly because I have no idea if he actually molested children or not.
No,I don't mean that one is irresponsible for what he/she did hostile or followed others .I'm just speaking that because of the overflooded confusional and contradictory information about MJ,the public,who were not tackling information, were mentally,physically,and technically impossible to confirm whether all those messages were truth or otherwise,maybe some clairvoyants could,but most of the rest went opposite.However,for the media who are conveying messages,they should have ensured their reports true rather than fabricated.
The Responsibility narrowly refers to that of confirming true messages,not meaning anything else.

TerrinePotter

Post by TerrinePotter » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:26 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:I am so sorry to hear this. RIP, MJ!
In the early 80s I loved some of his songs(Billy Jean)and when he was a kid I loved his work with the Jackson 5(his bros). I was just a kid myself then! :D

I felt sorry for MJ through the years, he had so many personal problems. I hope before he passed on he found peace in his soul at last.
I make mine your own words, beg. Though I was not a kid when he was a kid :D . It is an unreplaceable lost to me. The man was married to art all his life long and suffered hell to be where he is. I hope he can see all the hnours he has been receiving across the globe to him, for when he was alive people cared little for him in the last 15 years. At least it seemed so...the Thriller man was most remembered due to the abuse accusations. I feel sad with his loss but happy that the pain is finally gone for him. And it is amazing this cd/dvd/books boost on sales since he has gone. It is being said it could pay his debts... :D
When you close your eyes, I'll be thinking of you
When you're feeling cold, I'll warm you up
When you're feeling numb, love will wake you up
If you just let me try...

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:43 pm

It is times like these that my love for the internet is refreshed and reinvigorated.

RIP. Thanks for the great tunes and for providing us all with an easy target for cheap laughs. The former will remain timeless, the latter are the gift that keep on giving.

Exit, stage left.

"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:25 pm

NeonVomit wrote:Image
Fuck you! You made me laugh at this and now I feel all bad about myself. :oops: