Congrats America

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
miditek
Re: Congrats America

Post by miditek » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 am

Babylonian wrote:Good decision, because he has been stabilized the world in short time.
That's completely ridiculous. There are approximately forty something wars/conflicts going on in the world at any given time, not to mention human trafficking, drug dealing, gun running, etc.

Here's a sampling of recent headlines:

Al-Qaeda bombings in Iraq
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/10/27/iraq.al.qae
da/index.html

Katyusha fired at Israel- Israel responds with a barrage
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... xZsbm8HQeA

Blasts in Southern Afghanistan kill 8 US Troops
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569786,00.html

Iranian lawmaker dissmess plans to ship uranium abroad
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569078,00.html

Drug raids in Mexico net 300 arrests of cartel gang members
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/ ... 9645.shtml
Babylonian wrote:For those Americans, who doesn't like black people: you have to remember, that white people aren't USA's native people.
Still more bullshit- based on that logic, since some whites don't like blacks that somehow magically makes blacks Indians. Whites have lived here for over three hundred years- and guess what, the only American that I can think of that isn't native born at the moment is the president.

How many baboons do you have running around Finland raping, robbing, carjacking, and torturing whites?

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome of Knoxville, TN (an hour and a half drive north of where I live)- carjacked, tortured, raped, burned, and shot by these third world apes.

(And people wonder why thirty-four out of fifty states allow citizens to have concealed weapon permits and why the gun and ammo factories are running three shifts seven days a week?)

Here's another one, this one from my city and a former high school friend. He was a karate instructor and was shot in the back of the head while parked at a traffic light- and in front of his wife by another still yet another cowardly cro-mag ape. Poor guy never even knew what hit him, and he would have beaten the holy hell out of his killer one on one in a street fight.

Oh wait- there are hundreds and hundreds of other crimes that never get covered by the mainstream media over here, as they are afraid that it will make the "natives" restless-

Eve Marie Carson, 22 years old and student body president at UNC (University of North Carolina) Chapel Hill, no less,

was robbed and killed by this fucking primate, who later was tried and convicted of her murder.

And as if all of the above isn't bad enough, let's take another trip to rural Carthage, North Carolina.

Eleven year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock was home sick from school when this gang of the bottom of Darwin's barrel came in to rob the house, and shot her numerous times, killing her.

I don't have to say that this type of shit would not have been going on fifty years ago in America- because if it had, the perpetrators in the photo above would have been dragged out of the county jail, beaten beyond recognition, and then summarily lynched in the middle of town square.

It's extremely suspect that the national news media never carried any of these stories- all of which are quite true- because if six whites had come in and raped or shot or killed a black kid, the news coverage would be incessant and probably almost permanent. There are literally thousands of crimes such as this that never have been, and never will be reported by the media.

So if a race war does actually happen at some point, no one should be surprised.

- Here's a tip, if I were sitting on a jury and the six aforementioned whites had done this to a black child, and provided there was sufficient crime scene evidence, I would certainly say to the judge "Hang 'em high..."

- Here's another tip, while I don't go looking for trouble, rest assured that Tennesse issues carry permits to its citizens, and I've been training on various weapons and tactics for longer than many if not most in this forum have been alive, and would not hesitate to use deadly force to defend myself or my family if I felt that my or their lives were in imminent danger.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 am

miditek, the mere fact that you have referred to black people as 'baboons' shows you do not accept them as humans.

You are racist.

You wake up every day hating the fact that the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED president of your country is black (or at least, not fully white).

Seriously. Dude.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:34 am

Also, why do you hate black people?

+#)!(!]"\^*|<

Post by +#)!(!]"\^*|< » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:22 am

NeonVomit wrote:Also, why do you hate black people?

Not a reason to hate black people....of course! Someone needs to pick the cotton. But the fact is, the average "baboon" is far more likely to commit a crime.

Of course the vast majority of baboons are good people and law abiding apes...

:bounce2: :bounce2: :umbrella: :kiss2:

miditek

Post by miditek » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:47 am

NeonVomit wrote:You are racist.
Why don't you go adopt a few then? Our zoo is getting a bit full over here in the states, and if you do, I'll FedEx you a crate of Chiquita bananas as a token of my gratitude!

Besides, you're more worried about me calling a few rapacious, murderous crackheads a baboon then you are about the victims themselves and the horrible things that happened to them. But itz ok if u h8 y-t! ;) (And I've got news for you, whitey really doesn't give a flying fuck if you do anyway.)

Bush was called a baboon by his critics, and that was one of the milder epithets that I've heard, and we didn't see you crying about that now, did we?

You're always the apologist for any thug that commits any crime, regardless of the circumstance.

If you lived close to one of the hatcheries over here you'd change your tune real quickly.

And besides, I already told you I would have no problem voting for someone like Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, J.C. Watts, or Alan Keyes.

If you want to be an Obama groupie and gush on over how great he is worse than any foolish morbidly obese white trash guilt-ridden liberal whore with zero self-esteem (and craves abuse from ghetto gutter gangsters) that has ever haunted the Jerry Springer show, then by all means, be my guest! :lol:
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:15 am

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 pm

...I don't really need to add anything to that.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 pm

It seems many American males would rather have their balls chopped off than give up guns! :shock: Maybe, I guess, because guns are USAs balls! :D

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Racism is not about hate, but pride. There's always some competition to see which race is better. If the whites say "Fuck you! I'm going to attack you!" the blacks respond "Yo nigga I'm gonna bust a bullet up your ass." Counterattack x2. And so does the cycle goes...
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

miditek

Post by miditek » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:34 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:It seems many American males would rather have their balls chopped off than give up guns! :shock: Maybe, I guess, because guns are USAs balls! :D
"He who has the guns holds the power." - Uncle Mao

"Above all, be armed." - Machiavelli
"Having an armed population that is motivated and trained to protect itself, is certainly a fundamental protection against street crime, tyranny, and prevent opportunities genocide." -Me

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 pm

miditek wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:It seems many American males would rather have their balls chopped off than give up guns! :shock: Maybe, I guess, because guns are USAs balls! :D
"He who has the guns holds the power." - Uncle Mao

"Above all, be armed." - Machiavelli
"Having an armed population that is motivated and trained to protect itself, is certainly a fundamental protection against street crime, tyranny, and prevent opportunities genocide." -Me
Judging by your posts street crime is rampant over there and that coming 'race war' you mentioned sounds dangerously close to a genocide.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:56 pm

I’m not sure how well two sides being armed protects. It protects more at a collective level than a individual level I would think. Gangs all have guns and they kill each other all the time. I think more has to do with social aspects than weaponry.

A gun would not have saved you’re the karate instructor from being the victim of being shot in the head. if these gangs have a social value of being a hero for being killed, like suicide bombers have a heroic status in their mind of the glory of being killed, I think that a issue that can't be reversed through arms.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:10 pm

It protects people from the government, who they are afraid of. If it's meant to be the greatest democracy the world has ever known, though, it seems a bit contradictory.

Babylonian

Post by Babylonian » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:34 pm

miditek wrote:That's completely ridiculous. There are approximately forty something wars/conflicts going on in the world at any given time, not to mention human trafficking, drug dealing, gun running, etc.
Barack Obama didn't killed those people.

Do you really think, that all black people are murders or thiefs? Have you ever thought, that whites have killed black people too. Example KKK has killed hundreds of black people in USA's history.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm

NeonVomit wrote:It protects people from the government, who they are afraid of. If it's meant to be the greatest democracy the world has ever known, though, it seems a bit contradictory.
Ah, shit, some people are just paranoid. :roll: Like I said before, check out some of the outlandish things these extremist blogs. They make all kinds of dire predictions that NEVER take place. A bunch of them were predicting something horrible would go down on October 25 or 26. LOL, nothing did!
The list goes on and on and on. Plus, you have to wonder. If a person or group is overly paranoid they must have something to hide! ;)

BTW, this is off topic, but what is the percentage of population of blacks and other races in Finland?
I think in USA the % of blacks is like 10%, and Hispanic about 15%.

I dont know where miditek is coming from but in my general area(and in other areas of USA) what I hear these days people are more concerned with Mexicans and other Hispanics than blacks. Many people are outraged that the poorer Hispanics are moving in and taking jobs that the poorer whites usually held.

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:24 pm

miditek wrote: "He who has the guns holds the power." - Uncle Mao
I thought it was a little bit more poetical, and wikiquote agrees:

Every Communist must grasp the truth 'Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun'.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong

Also found there, "Politics is war without bloodshed, while war is politics with bloodshed." Echoes of Clausewitz. I disagree with that. Whatever you think about it, I don't think war is like anything else that human beings do.

Regarding the racism issues, my take on it is that you have to decide (and perhaps discuss) if you think black people commit crimes because of their genes or their upbringing.

That poor people commit more crime than affluent people is pretty clear.

miditek

Post by miditek » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:00 pm

JensJohansson wrote:

Every Communist must grasp the truth 'Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun'.

Also found there, "Politics is war without bloodshed, while war is politics with bloodshed." Echoes of Clausewitz. I disagree with that. Whatever you think about it, I don't think war is like anything else that human beings do.

Regarding the racism issues, my take on it is that you have to decide (and perhaps discuss) if you think black people commit crimes because of their genes or their upbringing.

I think that genetics has very little- if anything- to do with black crime rates, and that parenting skills , or more importantly- a lack of it plays a larger role than anything else.

Poor people commit more violent crimes, but white-collar crime (and a lack of effective monitoring and interdiction of it by the government) has brought widespread misery to the country as well.

The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) has been asleep at the wheel for years now, and had ignored repeated warnings about Madoff (among others) to the point to where they themselves had become criminally negligent in their responsibilities.

In other words, decay works at all rungs of the socioeconomic ladder.

Babylonian

Post by Babylonian » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:37 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:BTW, this is off topic, but what is the percentage of population of blacks and other races in Finland?
It's not very big, but anyway we shouldn't speak about races - we should speak about humans. We all know where "race knowledge" has been led to.

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Hang on... Great Leader Chairman Mao is miditek's favourite philosopher too?

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:56 pm

miditek wrote:
JensJohansson wrote:

I think that genetics has very little- if anything- to do with black crime rates, and that parenting skills , or more importantly- a lack of it plays a larger role than anything else.

Poor people commit more violent crimes, but white-collar crime (and a lack of effective monitoring and interdiction of it by the government) has brought widespread misery to the country as well.

The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) has been asleep at the wheel for years now, and had ignored repeated warnings about Madoff (among others) to the point to where they themselves had become criminally negligent in their responsibilities.

In other words, decay works at all rungs of the socioeconomic ladder.
You mean when Reagan decrimina--err deregulated the banking and financial industry practices they used the opportunity to take our money from us, like actually rob us. I'm shocked that such human greed is possible, :roll:

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:36 pm

miditek wrote:The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) has been asleep at the wheel for years now, and had ignored repeated warnings about Madoff (among others) to the point to where they themselves had become criminally negligent in their responsibilities.
Amen to that... also one of those things that it would be quite simplistic to pin on Republicans in the US. I think in the Clinton days they did a lot to deregulate these guys as well.

Madoff ripped off US$ 18 billion. It's such a staggering amount that it's difficult to grapple in the context of your car jacking baboon examples above. Madoff is white as a lily and didn't use a gun. What is worse, ruining a thousand lives, or ending one life? I don't have the answer.

I saw Madoff (71 years old) got a 150 year jail sentence.. from a European viewpoint it's a funny (almost medieval) length for a jail sentence. :) So it goes, like Vonnegut wrote ..

miditek

Post by miditek » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 pm

I remember the last round of deregulation was indeed at the tail end of Clinton's second term.

I was a network engineer a CPA firm at the time, and one of the Directors was excited about the fact that he could now sell insurance and annuities. I thought, "WTF? Estate planning and business valuations is far more lucrative than selling insurance. This guy is crazy."

My mom lost a lot of her retirement fund after getting ripped off on non-preferred "B" shares of stocks after her banker was allowed to start selling securities, and yet the bank probably wasn't even on the S.E.C. radar until after it was too late.

There is plenty of blame to go around for both parties, and there should be some accountabilty such as firing all of the SEC- supervisors to start with.

Incidentally, my friend's killer was never charged with a "hate crime" although since it was a carjacking, it did fall under federal jurisdiction and the sentence imposed was forty years.

To date, I do not know of any blacks that have been charged with hate crimes, although that may yet change after the shooting at an LA synagogue that happened just this morning.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 pm

I think it's the lack of role models. And those role models that exist are complete bastards. All those rappers talking about the easy life with pussies and drugs are just the problem. Of course, families have always been a problem in crimes. I'm not saying that black people are bad, I love them. It's just that they lack the inspiration to succeed professionally. I mean racism itself is what draws them out of the game. It makes people see themselves like trash and worthless. But where does racism come from? Is it nature or nurture? DISCUSS! :)

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 pm

miditek wrote:To date, I do not know of any blacks that have been charged with hate crimes, although that may yet change after the shooting at an LA synagogue that happened just this morning.
I don't know either. But yep, if not, everything may yet change. A hate crime is a hate crime..

I'm struck by the general long term "Europeization" of the US. The US got seat belt and helmet laws in my lifetime. Then hate crime laws.. now you're seriously talking about universal health care.. there's a trend there!

(Well first the US got started on the long road to become France by getting rid of monarchy, then slaves were freed, and then women got to vote.. actually women got to vote in the US before they did in France. Then the seat belts etc. Miditek, maybe you should brush up your French in case it becomes the official language of the US soon.. :lol: )

BTW regarding the topic and previous discussion in the thread I believe Obama was born in the US but I'm not at all sure he should have been getting the Nobel Peace Price. I think he just got it on the merit of "not being GW Bush." He seemed a bit bemused himself, even. Damn Norwegians, oh well :) Good move to give the money to charity.

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Madoff ripped off US$ 18 billion. It's such a staggering amount that it's difficult to grapple in the context of your car jacking baboon examples above. Madoff is white as a lily and didn't use a gun. What is worse, ruining a thousand lives, or ending one life? I don't have the answer.
This Madoff guy is a genius. He didn't steal car or a purse from and old lady, he stole 18 fucking billion dollars from people and companies all over the world over a very long period. You have to know the system extremely well to pull that kind of stunt. He should be made a finance minister of the world or something.

There was a case here in Israel some 10 or so years ago - a regular bank cleric in small bank stole ~80 million dollars over a period of about 5 years by all sorts of machinations with bank clients' accounts in order to help her brother who had a gambling addiction and problems with a criminal world because of that. Eventually she got arrested and got 17 years in prison, but it didn't help the bank which bankrupted and closed.
I think it's the lack of role models. And those role models that exist are complete bastards. All those rappers talking about the easy life with pussies and drugs are just the problem. Of course, families have always been a problem in crimes. I'm not saying that black people are bad, I love them. It's just that they lack the inspiration to succeed professionally. I mean racism itself is what draws them out of the game. It makes people see themselves like trash and worthless. But where does racism come from? Is it nature or nurture? DISCUSS! Smile
Ha, so it's a chicken and an egg problem! :)
I think he just got it on the merit of "not being GW Bush."
It's exactly the reason he got elected too :) I think even if democrats would've put a cardboard cutout of Mickey Mouse against John McCain, Mickey would've won. Just because he's not GW.
Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:54 pm

JensJohansson wrote:BTW regarding the topic and previous discussion in the thread I believe Obama was born in the US but I'm not at all sure he should have been getting the Nobel Peace Price. I think he just got it on the merit of "not being GW Bush." He seemed a bit bemused himself, even. Damn Norwegians, oh well :) Good move to give the money to charity.
They're pressuring him to appease Afghanistan/Iraq I guess... People should start getting off his back. Let the man work in peace! :x

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
JensJohansson wrote:BTW regarding the topic and previous discussion in the thread I believe Obama was born in the US but I'm not at all sure he should have been getting the Nobel Peace Price. I think he just got it on the merit of "not being GW Bush." He seemed a bit bemused himself, even. Damn Norwegians, oh well :) Good move to give the money to charity.
They're pressuring him to appease Afghanistan/Iraq I guess... People should start getting off his back. Let the man work in peace! :x
My previous post was intervening in being exceeedingly drunk.

Did Obama deseve a Nobel Peace Prize?

em, no. Morgan Tsvangarai deserved one about 10000000000 times more.

oh, wait.

he's also black.

bugger.

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 am

Shurik wrote:It's exactly the reason he got elected too :) I think even if democrats would've put a cardboard cutout of Mickey Mouse against John McCain, Mickey would've won. Just because he's not GW.
But McCain wasn't GW either though? Maybe there are different degrees of not being GW. :)

Disclaimer: I probably would have voted for Obama too. In the interest of equity I don't get outraged by people calling Obama names like "chimp", since this type of name calling sometimes was used with great comedic effect also about the previous US president. Cf http://www.bushorchimp.com/pics2.html
Shurik wrote:This Madoff guy is a genius. He didn't steal car or a purse from and old lady, he stole 18 fucking billion dollars from people and companies all over the world over a very long period. You have to know the system extremely well to pull that kind of stunt. He should be made a finance minister of the world or something.
I think he mostly just made shit up.... as in, you know, lied.

Genius -- that's the word they use for people like that who don't get caught.

BTW since this is a somewhat political thread I'm sure this will amuse Shurik and miditek at least: Sweden's most pro-palestinian, anti-US, morally indignant, pontificating red-hot Marxist/ Maoist/ whateverist/ tabloid trash journalist was just outed as a former KGB informant. In a trash tabloid.

Tempest in a tea pot in Swedish.. http://www.expressen.se/Nyheter/avsloja ... -spionchef

Here's a picture of him looking like someone pulled his pants down. Presumably they woke him up (from a hangover, he is a journalist after all) and stuck a freshly printed copy of the paper in question in his hand and started snapping flash pictures. :lol:

Ooops! Hoist with tabloid petard

I'm not by any means blindly supporting everything and anything Israel does, but I always found the dude to be a bit of an annoying windbag. So I LOL:ed...

Also BTW miditek -- you used the phrase "bottom of Darwin's barrel" above. :shock: Are you sure you meant to type Darwin's barrel!?!

miditek

Post by miditek » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:34 am

I think it's the lack of role models

That's completely ridiculous- liberal media spews that lie constantly. There are plenty of black (and white and Hispanic, et al) guys that volunteer at the local United Way, churches, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, etc. There's simply too many black kids that buy into the lie that slinging rocks and pimping are going to get them rich quick and somehow lead to a happy ending. It never does.
NeonVomit wrote:Did Obama deseve a Nobel Peace Prize? em, no. Morgan Tsvangarai deserved one about 10000000000 times more. oh, wait. he's also black.
bugger.
Well next year I suppose that Robert Mugabe or Omar al-Bashir could be in the running- their black, and if Nobel would give a terrorist piece of shit like Arafat the prize, then why not one of them?
Shurik wrote:Ha, so it's a chicken and an egg problem! :)
More like a pack of liberal lies- I say let's give Ted Turner the Golden Banana award, and an Order of the Lenin medal to boot! :lol:
NeonVomit wrote:Did Obama deseve a Nobel Peace Prize? em, no. Morgan Tsvangarai deserved one about 10000000000 times more. oh, wait. he's also black.
bugger.
Well next year I suppose that Robert Mugabe or Omar al-Bashir could be in the running- their black, and if Nobel would give a terrorist piece of shit like Arafat the prize, then why not one of them?
NeverendingAbyss wrote:They're pressuring him to appease Afghanistan/Iraq I guess... People should start getting off his back. Let the man work in peace! :x
He wanted this job, and he's a big boy now, so he has to take the heat that comes with being in office. Besides, there is no appeasing either of those countries.
JensJohansson wrote:I don't know either. But yep, if not, everything may yet change. A hate crime is a hate crime..
When someone beats or kills another, it's typically not because there is any love lost between the two. Hate crimes sort of fly in the face of the concept of "equal protection under the law" by extending special protection to some groups, while denying the same to others. Assault is assault and murder is murder- the courts would do well to simply enforce the existing laws without trying to politicize the circumstances of every crime that doesn't fit well within their manifesto.
JensJohansson wrote:Miditek, maybe you should brush up your French in case it becomes the official language of the US soon.. :lol: )
What a horrifying thought. I've woken up in the middle of a panic attack from nightmares that had better endings than that. I've heard you make some morbid jokes before, but this one takes the cake and the bakery it was made in! :lol:
JensJohansson wrote:Also BTW miditek -- you used the phrase "bottom of Darwin's barrel" above. :shock: Are you sure you meant to type Darwin's barrel!?!
Just an evolutionary type of joke- I carry quite a few of them around with me in my laptop bag. :)

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:43 am

I think he mostly just made shit up.... as in, you know, lied.

Genius -- that's the word they use for people like that who don't get caught.
Even if he lied - he did it well and lots of very smart people believed him (even university where I'm studying lost money which was invested in all sorts of funds because of this guy).So ok, let's downgrade him from genius to a very smart guy. Or maybe the people who lost money to him were really dumb ...
BTW since this is a somewhat political thread I'm sure this will amuse Shurik and miditek at least: Sweden's most pro-palestinian, anti-US, morally indignant, pontificating red-hot Marxist/ Maoist/ whateverist/ tabloid trash journalist was just outed as a former KGB informant. In a trash tabloid.
Well, at least he was consistent :)
Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose