Men / Women trying to steal your Girlfriend / Boyfriend

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
hiro23
Re: Men / Women trying to steal your Girlfriend / Boyfriend

Post by hiro23 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:00 am

Actually a old high school friend of mine gained a lesbian stalker, she kept trying to tell her she was straight and that there was no way anything was going to happen yet this girl kept sending her emails, calling her at all hours of the day and really freaking my friend out because she kept bothering, fortunatly this situation was resolved when the stalker was busted for tax evasion.
metal feeds the beast

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:15 am

how busted was the stalker?

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:19 am

icecab21 wrote:how busted was the stalker?
What do you mean icecab? you're being ambiguous! Make it clear.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:10 am

Lurdi wrote:
icecab21 wrote:how busted was the stalker?
What do you mean icecab? you're being ambiguous! Make it clear.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:11 am

Like 36d/m/y or more something. Sounds like an all woman prison would not be the worst place for this woman.

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:48 am

Not sure how long the sentence was for, all I know was after she got hauled away my friend never heard from her again, but just to make sure she didn't contact her again she did change her number.
metal feeds the beast

Babylon

Post by Babylon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:01 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
Babylon wrote:Single is the only way to be :wink:
Amen! :) Its nice and fun to have a special relationship but life can be complicated enough as is. I have had several brief relationships the past 10 years or so and some more serious than others, but I have remained friends with most of these guys. So, IMO, its best to start out as friends first, then if it ends later as a special relationship, the friendship remains. There is nothing much more hurtful or even embarassing than a really bad breakup that remains unresolved.

My abusive marriage ended over a decade ago and by its end I was echoing Rodney Dangerfield somewhat, "Take my husband.......please!" :D
My marriage ended 2 years ago and I am still enjoying being single and I still hate all men :lol: . Seriously tho, when you have a bad or painful experience, it is just hard to get involved with someone else simply because you don't want to get hurt again.

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 am

Babylon wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Babylon wrote:Single is the only way to be :wink:
Amen! :) Its nice and fun to have a special relationship but life can be complicated enough as is. I have had several brief relationships the past 10 years or so and some more serious than others, but I have remained friends with most of these guys. So, IMO, its best to start out as friends first, then if it ends later as a special relationship, the friendship remains. There is nothing much more hurtful or even embarassing than a really bad breakup that remains unresolved.

My abusive marriage ended over a decade ago and by its end I was echoing Rodney Dangerfield somewhat, "Take my husband.......please!" :D
My marriage ended 2 years ago and I am still enjoying being single and I still hate all men :lol: . Seriously tho, when you have a bad or painful experience, it is just hard to get involved with someone else simply because you don't want to get hurt again.
It's one of the reasons I haven't dated in awhile, don't get me wrong I am open if the right woman comes along however I do hesitate when it comes to looking cause I've been treated like an old pair of shoes in the past.
metal feeds the beast

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:12 am

hopefully the next one will treat you like a new ____

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:20 am

Well, me and my boyfriend are very happy with eachother. So of someone tries to come between us I will definately not like that at all...

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 am

hiro23 wrote:I've been treated like an old pair of shoes in the past.
You've also smelled like an old pair of shoes in the past. Whaddaya expect! :w00t:

:umbrella: :bounce2: :beer: :jump2: :user: :crazy2:

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 am

a10 , sure to sniff people out, you can count of him like a bloodhound for all your sniffing needs.
i'm sure everyone, at the end of the day, will have feet that smell like old shoes. seems a10 likes to test for this though

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:25 am

A lot of lol reading this topic

:rotflmao1: :rotflmao2:
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

sanichi

Post by sanichi » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:51 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seems like this forum was waiting for a topic like that :lol:

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:31 pm

A10:Ouch man, but good one
metal feeds the beast

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm

it's turning into a soap, or lack of soap, opera

Polaris

Post by Polaris » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:47 pm

ggonza43 wrote:
Polaris wrote:Well I'm like a hermit, so I don't have that kind of problems! :)
But you at least must have HAD one of that! I guess...
In my case, it happened with my ex-girlfriend. There was this dude flirtting to her in front of my eyes, and we (my ex and I) got quite upset. After being with her for 1 year, she break up with me; and in about a month or 2, she was dating this bloke... Quite anoying, I guess :(
Well I do not like talking about my personal life, but I've had some disappointments, including an unrequited love that hurt me a lot, but disappointments and frustrations are part of life & is good to us realize that happiness is not being placed with other people!
Nowadays I live my life without expecting anything in return, true love is unconditional! :)

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Polaris wrote:
ggonza43 wrote:
In my case, it happened with my ex-girlfriend. There was this dude flirtting to her in front of my eyes, and we (my ex and I) got quite upset. After being with her for 1 year, she break up with me; and in about a month or 2, she was dating this bloke... Quite anoying, I guess :(
Well I do not like talking about my personal life, but I've had some disappointments, including an unrequited love that hurt me a lot, but disappointments and frustrations are part of life & is good to us realize that happiness is not being placed with other people!
Nowadays I live my life without expecting anything in return, true love is unconditional! :)
Amen to that, if I get together with someone now it's because they like me for me, not because of what they think I could be
metal feeds the beast

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:52 pm

hiro23 wrote:
Polaris wrote:
ggonza43 wrote:
Amen to that, if I get together with someone now it's because they like me for me, not because of what they think I could be
+1, although I guess I'm too young to think on a long term relation. But on the other side I would like to have a solid relationship too :)
And Polaris, don't get me wrong, didn't want you open up and tell us something of your personal life. If you don't like to talk about this in a public forum, I really appreciate that, admire you :D
|StratoFan Forever|

Lightyear

Post by Lightyear » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Lurdi wrote:
ggonza43 wrote:
hiro23 wrote:Icecab:sounds like the plot to Killer clowns from outer space :lol:
:lol:
Back to topic, stalkers can be a serious problem, even if you don't know how to deal with them. I agree with the option of the cops, 'cause it's the easiest way to get over a problem like this. But again, taking sooo much time can turn into a disaster :?
But I'd really like to know what you mean by stalkers because not everyone would define them in the same way. If it's someone who is flirting with your boyfriend/girlfriend in a not violent way, I am sure you can sort out the matter by talking personally with that person. I wouldn't call that person a stalker at all.
But if on the contrary is someone who is constantly sending you text messages, chasing you all over the world, knowing every single move you make, even trying to rape you, that is REALLY HEAVY and of course I'd call the police beyond all doubt.
But girls are much more helpless than guys in these situations. I don't know any case of girls stalking guys.
Some months ago a German guy became absolutely obsessed with a Spanish actress he had seen in TV. He sent her plenty of love letters and she refused to have any contact with him, that he was not interested in having an affair with him. He even came to Madrid to meet her personally, but as she rejected him once again he became really angry and attacked her with a crossbow.Fortunately she was unhurt.
:lol:

Ok, I definitely mean the guy who doesn't take a hint after all options have been exhausted.

She tried to talk to him nicely in a manner to show that she is not interested, which only made him more excited!!
Then I tried talking to him nicely, but he got even more excited!

So I guess the next step would have been a headshot, or 15 stabs, but just ignoring the asshole worked (after 2 weeks of constant hitting, he just gave up, good for him! asswipe!).

:twisted: :D
Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
is just a freight train coming your way

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:06 pm

I dont get the point: A stalker is a stalker! How can be any "good" stalker?
|StratoFan Forever|

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:26 pm

I'm the type of guy who is never worrying about my partner being stanch or not. I don't go out with girls who are not reliable... that's why I didn't have too many long-relationships, I always dropped the non-reliable ones quick.

A guy approaching your girlfriend while knowing she is in a long-term relationship is one of the ugliest thing. He should go fuck himself if he is longing for sex. I myself never try at girls who I know are in a relationship, because I wouldn't like others trying to steal my girl either. This is a number one rule.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Keyssion

Post by Keyssion » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:16 am

"KRHM!" *Few knocks on the shoulder*

"Erm, what?"

"I'm sorry to interrupt you but there is a phonecall for you at the counter."

That's the way to go if you catch someone trying their luck with your partner ;) Nah just kidding but you can try it out if you want!

I think being a single is way too overrated. I think being in an affair happily is far better. Maybe it's just that being a single is not for me :)

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:18 pm

To me neither... at least an affair :D
|StratoFan Forever|