Question to Jens about tour

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Gilles
Question to Jens about tour

Post by Gilles » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Do you know if you'll come back to Canada for 2nd part of Polaris tour?

sheryl1

Re: Question to Jens about tour

Post by sheryl1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:04 am

I know I´m not Jens, but I´d bet that the second part of the tour will cover Europe in summer... Or maybe not :D Anyone to bet against me? :D

TimoToikki

Post by TimoToikki » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:19 am

sheryl1 wrote:I know I´m not Jens, but I´d bet that the second part of the tour will cover Europe :D
I think that you are Jens :)

Suomirock63

Post by Suomirock63 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:33 am

TimoToIkki wrote:
sheryl1 wrote:I know I´m not Jens, but I´d bet that the second part of the tour will cover Europe :D
Sad to see that the admins of this forum allow clear identity thefts such as this.
Oh well..there was a time when Stratovarius still had some dignity, but I guess
"years go by".

sheryl2

Post by sheryl2 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:22 am

sheryl1 wrote:I know I´m not Jens, but I´d bet that the second part of the tour will cover Europe in summer... Or maybe not :D Anyone to bet against me? :D
Suomirock63 wrote: Sad to see that the admins of this forum allow clear identity thefts such as this.
Yeah. TELL me about it!

:rotflmao1: :bounce2: :umbrella: :poke: :beer: :bandit: :bandit:

:x :x :x

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:41 am

Suomirock63 wrote:
TimoToIkki wrote:

Sad to see that the admins of this forum allow clear identity thefts such as this.
I didn´t get this one ... What I whote earlier on, was "surprisingly" a joke :) Heard some rumours about Strato´s shows in Europe in summer, that´s why I wrote it...Maybe someone else heard the same :) So don´t get me wrong...

sheryl2

Post by sheryl2 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:00 am

Well in any case, I don't appreciate what you're doing here. Please be more careful in the future and we will get along just fine. Also, please change your username. Jari. :roll:

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:12 pm

sheryl2 wrote:Well in any case, I don't appreciate what you're doing here. Please be more careful in the future and we will get along just fine. Also, please change your username. Jari. :roll:
This was meant for me??? In my opinion I´m not doing anything wrong and I don´t understand why should I change my username... :shock: :shock: :shock: And also why you created mine no.2...

sheryl2

Post by sheryl2 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:20 pm

sheryl1 wrote:
sheryl2 wrote:Well in any case, I don't appreciate what you're doing here. Please be more careful in the future and we will get along just fine. Also, please change your username. Jari. :roll:
This was meant for me??? In my opinion I´m not doing anything wrong and I don´t understand why should I change my username... :shock: :shock: :shock: And also why you created mine no.2...
That's not an opinion, its a fact. Look up the definition of 'opinion' and 'fact'.

I was wondering why you created mine no.1....

Look...you may have behaved a little badly here, but I am a really nice guy. I mean REALLY nice. I will sweep you off your feet with my pure, raw, unfiltered, uncensored niceness. So I am going to let you off with a warning. You are welcome to say here and post. I really don't think you're a bad person deep down inside. I mean, really deep.

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:46 pm

sheryl2 wrote:
sheryl1 wrote:
That's not an opinion, its a fact. Look up the definition of 'opinion' and 'fact'.

I was wondering why you created mine no.1....

Look...you may have behaved a little badly here, but I am a really nice guy. I mean REALLY nice. I will sweep you off your feet with my pure, raw, unfiltered, uncensored niceness. So I am going to let you off with a warning. You are welcome to say here and post. I really don't think you're a bad person deep down inside. I mean, really deep.
Yes, really a nice guy, finicking all the time in this topic...
Once and for all, I didn´t create your username no. one (check the date, who was the first)...I don´t really care what do you think of me, right? But what do you think who you are that you let me here with a warning, hah, I´m sure you know what I would do with your warning :lol:
I don´t want to be rude now, but STILL I didn´t get the answer what I did wrong. I reacted to the question raised - about the second part of the tour - and somebody else replied as TT. If you want to find somebody doing somethimng wrong after all, it´s the person behind that nickname, NOT ME !!! So if you feel thaaat clever and "nice", send me a link to forum rule which I broke, otherwise, mind your own business, please...

sheryl2

Post by sheryl2 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Once and for all, I didn´t create your username no. one (check the date, who was the first)..
I don't really know what you're talking about, when I go on dates we show up at the same time!?
I don´t want to be rude now.
Well, to me, it doesn't sound like you're trying very hard.
So if you feel thaaat clever and "nice", send me a link to forum rule which I broke, otherwise, mind your own business, please...
As a matter of fact, Jorg, here is the rule you broke. As you can see from this topic, behavior that is "extremely annoying to other posters" is prohibited. I, on behalf of everyone here, am having a very difficult time not being annoyed by what I have seen.

ALL I'm asking from you is a few very simple things and you can go on with your life:
1) Apologize for stealing my nickname, which is immature and childish

2) Apologize for calling me a hircismus in the other thread (that was you, I think)

3) Let me know when Stratovarius will come to venezuela (there's a guy here who keeps asking and I was hoping you would know).

Like I said, deep down inside, you're an ok guy. Maybe in another universe, another planet, another dimension, we could have some kind of understanding. But if you continue to act out of line, then you're not going anywhere. Got it?

-TheRealSheryl™

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:05 pm

My goodness...

All right, if you quote something what Jens (not Jorg) wrote, quote it properly: " illegal acts, slander, behavior that is extremely annoying to the other posters here (spamming, flooding, whatnot)" and I was doing none of that...And I can say the same, that you´re annoing me and it could go on and on like this forever... So, that´s it...

I WILL NOT apologize for my nickmane as mine was created 15.9.09 and yours 5.11.09, so APPARENTLY I was the first one with this nickname and if you cannot check for who joined the forum when, you must be illiterate...

I didn´t call you "hircismus" in any topic, you saw probably different user saying that (what proves my illiteracy theory btw).

I don´t know when Strato comes back to Venezuela (I know, or better said suspect about Europe) and the guy asked about Canada - what finally makes me feel that you either can´t read properly or don´t understand...And that you´re here just to ANNOY normal users who want to share/hear infos about the band. and I am the unfortunate one as you concentrated right on me...howk

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 pm

and the last thing, I am NOT a guy, dude !!!

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Suomirock63 wrote:
TimoToIkki wrote:
Oh well..there was a time when Stratovarius still had some dignity, but I guess
"years go by".
Oh Stratovarius has dignity.

This forum doesn't, however, because it is mostly populated with maniacs :D
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Post by Avatar Thief » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Suomirock63 wrote:Sad to see that the admins of this forum allow clear identity thefts such as this.

GET OVER IT!
:x :x :x

sheryl2

Post by sheryl2 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:15 pm

sheryl1 wrote:My goodness...

All right, if you quote something what Jens (not Jorg) wrote, quote it properly: " illegal acts, slander, behavior that is extremely annoying to the other posters here (spamming, flooding, whatnot)" and I was doing none of that...
I believe your behavior falls firmly under the "whatnot" category. You ARE responsible and you SHOULD apologize for it. NOW.
And I can say the same, that you´re annoing me and it could go on and on like this forever... So, that´s it...
Do you mean that, in annoying you I am violating the rules of the forum? Maybe, but that means you are too. I will be the bigger man and apologize to the forum (NOT to you): I am sorry for being annoying. So why can't you apologize for your poor behavior too? Are you better than me? Just because you registered first?
I WILL NOT apologize for my nickmane as mine was created 15.9.09 and yours 5.11.09, so APPARENTLY I was the first one with this nickname and if you cannot check for who joined the forum when, you must be illiterate...
Actually, from your post is very obvious who is illiterate. 15.9.09 is not before my registration date...there is no 15th month, so the extra months roll over into the next year; your converted registration date is 3.9.10. Please don't tell me you didn't know that.
I didn´t call you "hircismus" in any topic, you saw probably different user saying that (what proves my illiteracy theory btw).
I just checked and can confirm that you called me: a HIRCISMUS, a COMPREMESIS, MISERERE, BUNCOMBE, MERETRIX, and TROGLODYTE. If you keep up this behavior, you will be banned. I know it was another one of your fake accounts.

I don´t know when Strato comes back to Venezuela
Well, I suggest you figure it out quickly. :roll: :roll:
sheryl1 wrote:and the last thing, I am NOT a guy, dude !!!
Whatever you say, Yngwie. :roll: :roll:

...Do you even have a bowflex?
Do you even know what a bowflex is?!

Post by Avatar Thief » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:23 pm

:) Silly Sheryl2, meretrix are for kids!

Everyone has a bowflex around here. NeoTolkki(TM) is all about working out! OldTolkki(TM) is the opposite. Any questions? 8)

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 pm

sheryl2 wrote:

Actually, from your post is very obvious who is illiterate. 15.9.09 is not before my registration date...there is no 15th month, so the extra months roll over into the next year; your converted registration date is 3.9.10. Please don't tell me you didn't know that.
OK, now I probably got your point... I strongly doubt that anyone in this freaking world would mean this "meaningful" messages seriously...so, all right, great joke...for a day I thought you´re serious, but (for your well) I hope you weren´t...

and yeah, 15.9.09 surely isn´t 15th september this year, of course :D :D :D so I didn´t even get registered by now, and my messages are just some kind of illusion :)

I would kinldy ask you to send me the link where in the hell, in this forum I called you that names...I´d love to see that because that´s news even for me that I called you that way :D

And about Venezuela, if I knew (and if I get really pissed, I´ll try to find out) you would be the last one I told it after all

Gossimoto

Post by Gossimoto » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:25 am

It seems to me like Sheryl2 is just trolling. I dont see how any of his/her posts are serious. Also, Sheryl2 is obviously from the US or at least NA where we have dates in the format (month/day/year) and not most other places where they are in the format (day/month/year) as indicated in Sheryl1's posted 15.9.09.

I wouldn't get upset if I were you Sheryl1 because if Sheryl2 can't even figure out dates you have nothing to get upset about, you're obviously superior :)

Gilles

Post by Gilles » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 am

Gilles wrote:Do you know if you'll come back to Canada for 2nd part of Polaris tour?
I'm asking it cause i know that you did it for the ''Stratovarius'' album in 2005, and you played in 2006..
i was not a Stratovarius fan...

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:59 am

2 Gossimoto: Thanks!!! :wink:

sheryl2

Post by sheryl2 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:41 pm

You guys made a real fool out of me :cry: :cry:
No one even told me if Strato will come to venezuela.... :( :( :(

jaja

anyway. Its been fun chatting with you guys. i'm gonna go make some sourdough!!! :rotflmao1:

GuiHunter

Post by GuiHunter » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:49 am

Hey Sheryl1.... Don't give attention to sheryl 2... We true strato fans here know that there is only one sheryl... and it's number 1....
Tolkki to Kotipelto:
- I talked with GOD and He said that I am the best in this band...
Kotipelto:
- I don't remember I said that...
( Fear No Beer !!! )

palarmux

Post by palarmux » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 am

sheryl2 wrote: No one even told me if Strato will come to venezuela....:
That solicitation that he wants strato get venetzuela sounds really much some of A-family talks :roll:

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 am

:? Aha,you are the Forumdetectiv,are you??Are there more things you have discovered so tell us by all means... :eyes

palarmux

Post by palarmux » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:01 am

no im not, im just thinking aloud... :)

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 am

I was just drinking some water and reading this topic and...OMFG I spat on the screen all the water because of my laughs. what a mess! shit! :? :lol: :lol:
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

palarmux

Post by palarmux » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:51 pm

RazielSR wrote:I was just drinking some water and reading this topic and...OMFG I spat on the screen all the water because of my laughs. what a mess! shit! :? :lol: :lol:
cool mess isn't it :P

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:09 pm

palarmux wrote:
RazielSR wrote:I was just drinking some water and reading this topic and...OMFG I spat on the screen all the water because of my laughs. what a mess! shit! :? :lol: :lol:
cool mess isn't it :P
A LOT! :lol:
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...