Jens gets a comment from TT

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
mayhem-for-all
Jens gets a comment from TT

Post by mayhem-for-all » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 pm

"STRATOVARIUS" forum

As I have been travelling 1 month here in South America doing my music
seminars, I have naturally been asked about Stratovarius.
I was wondering about the nature of some questions and I took a look at
the Stratoforum and understood why.

It seems Mr Johansson is quite bitterly explaining daily about my doings and
what has been right decision for me and what has been wrong.
Just few words, dont believe everything what the dude writes, he seems to be
extremely bitter towards me judging from the posts.
Even up to the point that he seems to be annoyed when I talk about Stratovarius
in the interviews:)
Of course I talk about Stratovarius, it was part of my life for 23 years and naturally
the journalists ask lot of questions about those years.

I dont bother to waste more energy to the subject or somebodys hatred and waste of energy. Just wanted to write a few words about that and continue my journey being happy:) And let the process to take care of itself....because it will.

Greetings from Sao Paulo! -T
From his myspace.
I would still be really happy if nobody would inslut eachother anymore so try to hold yourself back Jens.

palarmux

Re: Jens gets a comment from TT

Post by palarmux » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:13 pm

I hate those trolls which talk like they are tolkki but they aren't

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:38 pm

palarmux wrote:I hate those trolls which talk like they are tolkki but they aren't
Yeah, it gets confusing but I think thats cleared up now who is who. :D

Balu

Post by Balu » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
palarmux wrote:I hate those trolls which talk like they are tolkki but they aren't
Yeah, it gets confusing but I think thats cleared up now who is who. :D
The problem is, that I don't know, who is worse, the fake or the real Tolkki.

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 pm

mayhem-for-all wrote:From his myspace. I would still be really happy if nobody would inslut eachother anymore so try to hold yourself back Jens.
I honestly don't think correcting his misinformation (for the benefit of the 10 people who still care) as an insulting thing... that is of course unless the truth is something which hurts.

You don't necessarily help someone who is all over the map, by just playing along and pretending everything is fine.

Anyway, as long as he keeps lying about stuff, I will tell the truth, at least here. :) I really don't bother with it in interviews though..

Polaris

Post by Polaris » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Oh my, I stayed some days away from these forum & the things here never change :lol:

The Stratowar never stop!? :roll:

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 pm

@Mayhem

I would still be really happy if nobody would inslut eachother anymore so try to hold yourself back Jens.

:shock: :shock: Or what will happen to poor JJ??

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Just don't let him bait you into being the "Crazy has to be right deranged former bandmate who just can't let it go", that's HIS job, not yours. You've stated the truth enough that the people who will believe it know it, if he wants to keep sniping, let him.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:49 pm

My subscription to Norton Antivirus expired. Shall we move this to the Flames and Chaos Section?

>yes/no

Arkash

Post by Arkash » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:51 pm

The Stratowar never stop!?
We cant really expect it to stop so quickly, it's still "fresh", actually, I think, that within 2 years, maybe, things will slow down, for now, it seems that there are still some tensions...:S
Through the storms we've wandered
Many mountains we have climbed
But all the bad times are behind
The road is free - I'm coming home

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Rebel wrote:Just don't let him bait you into being the "Crazy has to be right deranged former bandmate who just can't let it go", that's HIS job, not yours. You've stated the truth enough that the people who will believe it know it, if he wants to keep sniping, let him.
This is true. Anyway I really think I annoy him more with my version of the truth, than he annoys me with his version of the truth. :lol:

I really should give him kudos for promoting the glorious stratoforum and the open discussion we have here about all things Stratovarius. Disappointing that he didn't provide a direct link to either of the threads in question though, but I guess you can't have everything...

Anyway I'm not gonna move this or any of the other chat-like threads to "Flames and Chaos"... (To any unregistered users reading this: that is a subforum here which you can only read if you register. Much of all those discussions gets moved there, not deleted. It's the place for dirt, insults, in short, for flames and chaos.)

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:30 pm

threads to "Flames and Chaos".
in short, for flames and chaos.
Clever connection

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Jesus, am I the only one TOTALLY annoyed and fed up by all the TT´s "truths"? I don´t think anybody is still interested in his view of the truth. I mean, quite a long time passed by, everybody took own view of the shit which was going on... So, if that was real TT who wrote that message for Jens, does aybody care about his sick opinions anymore? :x
I´m sorry if this sounds too much against TT (even though that´s how I feel it) , but omfg, he´s out of Strato, it would eventually help also him, if he stopped taking care of Strato´s stuff that much...

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:46 pm

sheryl1 wrote:Jesus, am I the only one TOTALLY annoyed and fed up by all the TT´s "truths"? I don´t think anybody is still interested in his view of the truth. I mean, quite a long time passed by, everybody took own view of the shit which was going on... So, if that was real TT who wrote that message for Jens, does aybody care about his sick opinions anymore? :x
I´m sorry if this sounds too much against TT (even though that´s how I feel it) , but omfg, he´s out of Strato, it would eventually help also him, if he stopped taking care of Strato´s stuff that much...
Well, according to all the interviewers who ask about it, there seems to be a lot of interest into the whole mess.

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:
sheryl1 wrote:Jesus, am I the only one TOTALLY annoyed and fed up by all the TT´s "truths"? I don´t think anybody is still interested in his view of the truth. I mean, quite a long time passed by, everybody took own view of the shit which was going on... So, if that was real TT who wrote that message for Jens, does aybody care about his sick opinions anymore? :x
Well, according to all the interviewers who ask about it, there seems to be a lot of interest into the whole mess.
I wasn´t clear enough, I see :D I meant, Strato fans, people in here...
And of course, I still think that he could have taken it in a different way and react, hm, kind of, more sophisticated, like: Everything has already been said, bla bla bla... Or something like that. Not to open the discussion again :)

I know that I probably spread an inpression that I don´t like TT at all. I´m sorry for saying it that loud, but I was just so glad that he´s finally out...And I hoped to never hear of him again :D And now when I do, I act like a small child and start "shouting" :D

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:52 pm

sheryl1 wrote:Jesus, am I the only one TOTALLY annoyed and fed up by all the TT´s "truths"?
Nope! Apparently Sheryl2 is also peeved about all this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:54 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
sheryl1 wrote:Jesus, am I the only one TOTALLY annoyed and fed up by all the TT´s "truths"?
Oh nooo, dude, please don´t tell me that he/she is back again :D -- EDIT: I see, the person is back :D Anyway, I will not do the same mistake this time, so I am not going to argue with him/her... SO, sheryl2, do whatever you want and welcome here back again:)

sheryl2

Post by sheryl2 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:57 pm

sheryl1 wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Oh nooo, dude, please don´t tell me that he/she is back again :D
Oh my GOD what are you doing here again!? :shock: :shock: Will you leave me alone and quit stalking me!!!

fernandotcl

Post by fernandotcl » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Yawn.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
How do you know? Is sheryl2 your girlfriend? ??? She is very pretty in her avatar.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:59 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
How do you know? Is sheryl2 your girlfriend? ??? She is very pretty in her avatar.
:lol: :lol: :lol: This is funnier than the post itself :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, yes. She is my girlfriend. :oops: But sometimes I get confused who is Sheryl1 and who is Sheryl2. I think one of them is actually from Ukraine. You can make mistakes with twins, you know. :lol: :lol: 8)

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:30 am

I still think that he could have taken it in a different way and react, hm, kind of, more sophisticated, like: Everything has already been said, bla bla bla... Or something like that. Not to open the discussion again Smile
Jens talks about it too as just something to do in interviews, if one is being unsophisticated by simply answering a question, both of them are being unsophisticated

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:40 am

icecab21 wrote:
I still think that he could have taken it in a different way and react, hm, kind of, more sophisticated, like: Everything has already been said, bla bla bla... Or something like that. Not to open the discussion again Smile
Jens talks about it too as just something to do in interviews, if one is being unsophisticated by simply answering a question, both of them are being unsophisticated
If you reread the passage you quoted I suspect that's what she meant -- you can answer a question with various degrees of sophistication. But of course you're right, if a person is being unsophisticated by simply answering a question, then anyone from the big bang to the end of time who answers questions is unsophisticated. I'm sure Gandhi and Albert Einstein both answered plenty of questions in their day...

Anyway I also love it how if the question is "so what happened exactly the last years with Stratovarius" the answer is "a decision was made to make a soap opera" and "a script was written" and various similar equivocations (5 years ago), not "I left the band and ripped off my old friends" (two years ago) nor "they got a great new guitar player, made a killer album that made it to #2 on the Finnish charts and I hear they played here in Argentina a while ago and people loved it" (present time). :lol:

I rest my case, at least until I unrest it again! :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 am

Timo Tolkki wrote:Just few words, dont believe everything what the dude writes, he seems to be
extremely bitter towards me judging from the posts.
Strange words for someone whose been caught in lies dozens of times...
I personally don't mind reading anything Jens says because he's always honest. If the truth makes TT look bad, so be it..

SNORE! :roll:

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:57 am

I'm always at a loss when these things come up cause I don't want to hate anyone in the band, past or present.

It's very hard cause both Jens and Timo T seem like really great guys, Though Jens has been handling the situation well, I've got to give him props for being so patient, something is thrown his way and he just says it how he see's it.
metal feeds the beast

sheryl1

Post by sheryl1 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:05 am

icecab21 wrote:
If you read my saying carefully, you´d find out that I didn´t say one is being unsophisticated by answering the question :) I just wanted to say - you have a lot ways how to take the question and you do not always have to insult somebody else, you know :)

Arkash

Post by Arkash » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 am

I've got to give him props for being so patient, something is thrown his way and he just says it how he see's it.
True man, Jens is so fucking patient, that's amazing, anyone else would have stopped answering to those matters, but he's still here, comprehensive, funny, open...
Through the storms we've wandered
Many mountains we have climbed
But all the bad times are behind
The road is free - I'm coming home

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Dear friends, the new:

"MetalOperaRRforEverandEverIntotheHeartOfAllBecauseBrunoAndGusAreTheBestAnd MikeandJustinAreNotCapableToPlayNowInRRbutTheyWereTheBestToo!!"

...presenting:

Gus and Bruno kidnapped in Jakarta while I was preparing my seminar nr555 in the memory of Ghandi!

Stay tuned!
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:29 pm

RazielSR wrote:Dear friends, the new:

"MetalOperaRRforEverandEverIntotheHeartOfAllBecauseBrunoAndGusAreTheBestAnd MikeandJustinAreNotCapableToPlayNowInRRbutTheyWereTheBestToo!!"

...presenting:

Gus and Bruno kidnapped in Jakarta while I was preparing my seminar nr555 in the memory of Ghandi!

Stay tuned!
So apart from being a fashion victim guy he is also kidnapped. Poor guy. Does anyone given him the evil eye? :?

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:46 pm

:D He has the evil eye! The kidnappers took the wrong person though. There's is more flesh on nameless types...If they are cannibals of course...the kidnappers I mean. :owned1: :owned1: :owned1: