Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

Stratowarius
Re: Most nicest poster

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:50 pm

:D Do you really want to come ??????? In that case you are of course very welcome. Once CHAMPION always CHAMPION. :D :D

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! PARTY IN HELSINKI!! :ola:

I'll bring the finest cuts of Troglodyte steak!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :ola:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :repuke: :repuke: :repuke: :viking: :viking: :viking:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :repuke: :repuke: :repuke: :viking: :viking: :viking:

:ola: :ola: :ola:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you sure we can have you in furnished rooms?????

But I will gladly take the risk. It shall be fun at last to meet you. Destroyer or not...

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:31 pm

I will bring the champagne! What brand would you like to drink? :)

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:47 pm

:D Oh dear. It is so exciting! Onkel and I bought some bottles of a brand called Dom Perignon this afternoon, so you don't need to toil with that. You both will be our guests of honour and when I told A9 and Onkel they became very happy. It's wonderful isn't it? I have moved the pic, with you under my bed, to a better position so they can compare with the real image of you. I am a bit curious what my friends will say when they see you. They were suspicious as you maybe remember.

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:40 pm

:) To Nea and A10. Honoured members of Living Poets Society.

2009 is about to leave,

All that is left is New Years Eve,

It gave us both joy and sorrow,

And no one knows what there is tomorrow,

But we hope, we long, and in life we believe.

Info@Stratovarius.FI. Copyright 2009 by A9.
Steel publichers.Inc Helsinki. Living Poets Society.
All Rights Reserved.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:17 pm

:) Hi! May the new year fulfill all our dreams-or at least some of them...

Our last Helsinkievening 2009 was an evening to remember, since we at last could meet two of the most entertaining guys there are. Nea and A10. And they were just so charming, as I had expected. Funny, inspireing and mentally quick and resourceful, 10/10. :D Handsome and humorous is a hardnosed combination. :D
Our other guests drank a lot and Boris (Khello) from Ukraine and some of the Finns missed most of the party. But I am sure they thought they had great fun (at least they used their voices rather excessively in joyous bawls) and that can maybe compensate how they feel today.
A9 was really happy. On one side, she at last met her idol A10, and on the other, they both could see that she never was transformed to a Warewolf, even if the moon was as full he could be.
Apropos the moon we heard that Nurmi had left the hospital and was rocketed to our satellite with his seven goats. Nasa never learn. They seem to love to spend taxpayers money, and if the result is so thin and meagre as the earlier experiments, the money is as usual thrown in a deep crater.
But that is maybe one small problem, among the big ones and nothing to puzzle our already exhausted brains with, on the first day of what we all hope will be one of the most glorious years... :D :D

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:57 pm

:) Jajaja! Finn Air! Helsinki-NY-Dallas! Home on the ranch again! :D Onkel is happy. He loved Finland, but didn't like the cold and all the snow.
Here is business as usual and neither the guys,the cows or the few goats that are left, seem to have missed us. Stinky and his boys have some stomackproblems after all Christmasfood they crammed themselves with and are a bit uglier than usually. Avatar Thief is working on his cleptomania and his soul and don't talk at all. A10 and Nea are back in Seattle and the rest of the family are out in the world on vacations of some sort. Peace rules!
The werecat is taken care of by a conserver and will be displayed at Dallas Nature-Museum for all Texans to oha and aha over. He will take up a room of 42 squaremetre and they are talking about a monsterfilm about him. Maybe we will play ourselves, something that Stinky is looking forward to, but in that case he ought to put sacks over both his and his ugly kids heads. :roll: :roll:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:34 pm

:) Hi! It so happens, that I got a friend on Hacker- Express and he has given me the latest news in the Nasa-scandal. The communication between Nasa and Pekka Nurmi, our Earthman, stationed on the Moon. 2.1.2010.

Nasa: Hi Pekka. How are you?
Pekka: Cold. I have tried to make a fire but there is too little oxygen, the wood I brought will not burn. Someone ought to have thougt of that. :roll:
Nasa. Jaja. And the goats? Are they freezing too?
Pekka: Yes! They are almost blue, but one is more pink, I think.
Nasa: How come?
Pekka: I only said pink because it rhymed with think, I think. Sorry. He is as blue as the others.
Nasa: Do they eat?
Pekka: Yes, they eat and they shit a lot, but some shit not. Sorry again.
Nasa: Can you please stop fooling around and give us your datareading.
Pekka. Jajaja. It's something in the no-air, and you are no-fair, you don't care, to me be-ware. Sorry again. But I have a question . Why am I here???? And when are you taking me home?
Nasa: Oh dear, I think you by now are entitled to the whole picture. When the russian wolf bit you, you got a very contagious rabiesvirus, never seen on earth before, and when you till that got a nasty microbe from the Texan Monstercat, we had to do something drastic. You, Pekka Nurmi, are our big experiment. We wan't to know, how long an infected human being can live on the moon. You are our big step for mankind now, Pekka and you will be famous.You have all the reasons to be really proud.
Silence in the air....
Nasa: Hallo Pekka. What happened? We lost you. Hallo. Hallo Hallo Hallo Hallooooouuuuooo
Disconnected...

More to come? I hope. But who knows with this sort of far-fetched experiments. :roll: :roll:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:19 pm

:lol: :lol:

Oh, what a cliffhanger!
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Probably Stwri's best post ever! :D :D

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:09 am

Did NASA really say "jaja" or were some artistic liberties taken? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 am

:lol: :lol: Yes, yes, they really said jajaja and I believe they have read and were influenced by our Forum, since this leak, irritates them enormously. Nasas future depends on Obamas faith in them and it can be upset.
The hackerguy is anonym and calls himself Crumb Bond(?) and Nasa is after him with all the spacecapacity they have. He told me an hour ago that he now must go undercover and communicate over an old Faxmachin. This is what he wrote:

Hi Stratow!
You cant imagen what chaos there is in Nasa now. They have lost contact with Nurmi and they have directed the Hubble against the moon. There is some activity in one of the craters-Buzz Aldrin-but they are not sure if it is the goats or Nurmi that are jumping around. There is hectic datatraffic to and fro Nasa and as soon as I have something for you I will be back.
By by till then.
Crumb Bond

I hope you don't take Pekka Nurmis fate to your heart to much. He was after all your best "Thanksgivingfriend"...so I can understand if it touches you. But he was also a scoundrel and don't forget that...

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 am

:) Fax from Crumb Bond.5.1.2010.

Hi Stratow!

Today Nasa is like a beehive and from that chaos I have managed to entrap this for you.

Nasa: Halooo Pekka. Haloo, halooo.
Pekka, on a bad satellit-connection: Hallo Nasa.
Nasa: Thank God. There you are at last...
Pekka:I have heard you all the time, but I didn't feel like talking to you, when I cant rhyme.
Nasa:Sorry for that, but this is not poem-times. How are you?
Pekka: Cold. And the goats have got rabies. They spit. Crazy Rabiesgoats. Real Hiricans and no fans. Sorry.
Nasa: And you? Are you Ok?
Pekka: Send a Shuttle. I wanna go home.
Nasa:Nanana! You have to stay there Pekka. You are our experiment.
Pekka: I don't wanna be some experiment. I wanna be goatfarmer again. I'm gonna jump off your stupid experiment. I just quit. The goats can stay if they don't want to jump off.
Nasa: Hallo there Pekka, you can not jump off. Hahaha.

But laugh best that laugh last. Pekka Fucking Nurmi actually jumped. To the accompaniment of a joint screem from all Nasapersonel he took some big steps and flow out from the moonsurface. The low gravity allowed him to leave rather easily.
The last thing they heard was Pekka Nurmi in triumph exclaim, that they all could fuck off and expect him to land, at Tacoma Airport in Seattle in about three days.
-"No Kennedy Fucking Spacecenter for Pekka Nurmi", he screamed. "Seeeeatttllleee and the brown Box, here I comoooommmmeeee......."

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:07 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The last thing they heard was Pekka Nurmi in triumph exclaim,that they all could fuck off and expect him to land, at Tacoma Airport in Seattle in about three days.
Sea-Tac! Its Sea-Tac airport :lol: Tacoma is a separate city and the airport is located in between, hence the name.

And speaking of Tacoma, I went there just a couple days ago to see the magnificent walruses, monkeys, and bipolar bears in the zoo! It was great :D
Nasa: Hallo there Pekka, you can not jump off. Hahaha.
What? I was under the impression that NASA was jajamanic! :roll:

On another note, I would like to officially announce my engagement! :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: I can't wait for my wedding :D

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: Great! :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: I am overwhelmed...Can I be there??

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:03 pm

:) I am speechless and since this is a VERY private matter, I will stay that way.But Onkel talks! He is overjoyed and says that he always has known that I am made for A10 and he for me. We are so look-alike that it must be like looking in a mirror when we see each other. We are very, very happy that is all I will say...

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:25 pm

:shock: If there are 9 As and 10 As combined, are they superlatively summat or exponentially chaotic? Great! :roll: More As on the way :roll: :roll:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:12 am

I hope that A9 will bear me many strong sons! :ola:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:45 am

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Goodnessss Gracioussss me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:03 pm

:) Fax from Crumb Bond 6.1. 2010.

Hi Stratow!

Today I will warn you. Nasa is after you now and they will accuse you of un-American activity and of inconsistence in US-customs and principles. So I advice you strongly not to set your feet on US-soil just now.
They have spotted Nurmi on his way from the moon and he is like a small meteorite, yet not visible without a telescope. Some are worried that he either will freeze to death or burn to ashes. But some see him as unsubduedly(?) and they have started to bet on his chances. 9-91 believe he will make it. Some of the 9% have gone to Seattle, Sea-Tac airport, to meet him.
I will hold you up-dated, this is actually rather thrilling. Can a man jump from the moon and land safely on a special place on earth is it a really big step for mankind (a nagger now, huh) so I put my dollar on Nurmi. Haha.

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:55 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I hope that A9 will bear me many strong sons! :ola:

:oops: :luv1: :luv1: Oh you mean small like this?
aaaaa ?

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:38 am

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Fax from Crumb Bond 7.1 2010.

Hi Stratow!
Today was the day and I was there. The Seattlesky was rather clear and there was a cheerful and springlike expectation, in the air. The Finnish goatfarmer was on his way and those with tolerably good binoculars could see him up there coming closer and closer.
And he waved. He actually waved.
A murmur of relief went through the crowd and some started to sing "America is beautiful". It was really something to write home about.
When Nurmi came closer he unfolded a second parashute and slowly landed on lane 4 at Sea-Tac airfield.
What a success. What a triumph for the Finnish goatfarmer. The Russian rabiesgerm had frozen to death in the cold on the moon. Nurmi was healed.
-"I am so happy to be back", he said to the cheering gathering of reporters and TV-cameras."I did it and I am a big step for mankind (Puh, puh, have we heard that before, puh) I will cock a snook at the stupid Nasa and now I will visit my dearest friend the prolific A 10 and his brown box. It was the thought of him that kept me alive all this time in the space. He is the love of my life and gosh can he "bake muffins".

So the adventure ended well and the anxious days for Nurmis friends are over.

I Stratowarius say nothing, but i think I will hold back my ticket to Phallus for a while. :? 8) 8)

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:07 pm

:( I just read Penis Times and saw Nurmi on TV and I wonder why we are in such a hurry with the wedding. Even Onkel says he would have liked more time to arrange the party of the year. He will give me away and Warius will be my bridesmade. This is a bit stressful but I am of course very, very happy and expectant.
My parents refuse to come and they think I am totally nuts. My mother sent me this mail.

Dear child! You have always been very selfindulgent and spontaneeous, but now father and I think that you have gone too far. I have read the Forum you suggested and I don't understand a thing. You are this person called A9??? And you are going to marry the person called A 10????
This husband to be, lives in a brown box and spend two weeks UNDER his bed with a Finnish goatfarmer that he loves over everything, but he (the goatfarmer and also a spy)leaves him and you and this A10 met on New Years Eve and now you are going to marry him?? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:You claim that you have loved him all your life!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
I only ask this once. Have you lost your mind totally???
Your father and I want you to come home and leave that Onkel-Thing.

I haven't answered my mothers mail yet. I want to talk with you first. When are you coming to Texas and do you have to meet Nurmi first?? :roll:

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 am

:) I beg herewith to inform you that the wedding is off.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:05 pm

WELL THAT'S A SURPRISE
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!