Arizona Rep. Giffords shot in the head.

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
NeverendingAbyss
Arizona Rep. Giffords shot in the head.

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm

http://www.npr.org/2011/01/08/132764367 ... in-arizona

I smell Tea in this shit.

What really gets my nerve is Sarah Palin's website "diagnosing the problem".

They took it down, but here's a mirror.

http://www.takebackthe20.com.nyud.net/

It's like they're targeting democrats. Fucking Palin, Limbaugh, and Beck spreading hate... disgusting.

A year ago a gun was dropped at a town hall meeting she had.
9 months ago the glass front door of her Tuscon office was smashed a few hours after she voted on the health care bill.
Anyone who says this is an isolated incident isn't paying attention.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/1 ... 55656.html

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/ar ... en-windows

Rebel

Re: Arizona Rep. Giffords shot in the head.

Post by Rebel » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Guns don't kill people
Teabaggers kill people

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:50 am

Well, Sarah Palin is a fucking idiot. Case closed.

Right wingers have the attitude that either a gun or the Bible solves everything. There are still comservative people who think its OK for a man to beat his wife, and who still believe in the sexual double standard. Oh, don't get me started.

I hope to God enough people have the sense in this country not to put a republican back in office. And, let's hope a DINO does not run and win, either.(DINO=Democrat in name only)

Ever since republicans won a few votes to gain the house by a few votes they think they are hot shit, with a swelled head.
I have news for 'em. If the think they are going to take over and push alot of their agenda on the American people they are all crazy as Hell.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and- ... rty-target

I think this is what Palin's group took down. No wonder. I'd be ashamed, too.

pneumonia

Post by pneumonia » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:04 am

Yeah, guns don't shoot people, but idiots with guns do.

Right-wing part of USA is most radical in modern history now and there should be a solution how to stop it. It is so idiotic!

What sad news....

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:13 am

Politics? Oh gawd.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:http://www.npr.org/2011/01/08/132764367 ... in-arizona

I smell Tea in this shit.

What really gets my nerve is Sarah Palin's website "diagnosing the problem".

They took it down, but here's a mirror.

http://www.takebackthe20.com.nyud.net/

It's like they're targeting democrats. Fucking Palin, Limbaugh, and Beck spreading hate... disgusting.

A year ago a gun was dropped at a town hall meeting she had.
9 months ago the glass front door of her Tuscon office was smashed a few hours after she voted on the health care bill.
Anyone who says this is an isolated incident isn't paying attention.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/1 ... 55656.html

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/ar ... en-windows
I don't understand what you're so worked up about. If you don't agree with her political platform, just don't vote for her.

Its almost as if you didn't notice how hard Obama was campaigning for Democratic congressmen during the 2010 elections. USA is a country with two polarized political parties, and they've been squabbling for power since the 1800's. There is no "good side" and "bad side". Just different perspectives on what constitutes an ideal society.

People are always so sure they have everything figured out, and I never understood where that confidence comes from. And that's why we'll continue arguing about whether or not Buckethead is the greatest guitarist on earth, for ten pages. :buh:

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote: Buckethead is the greatest guitarist on earth
:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
I don't understand what you're so worked up about.
(It's on the reddit front page. He is religiously devoted to that place.)

pneumonia

Post by pneumonia » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:04 am

Ok, but that is the right wing who is more agressive, more irrational arguments, more Bible arguments. It's always like liberals "we want peace, so we can meet in center" like Obama with Reps now in Capitol and Tea Party that compares Obama to Stalin and they are so war-friendly.

Not in Europe but in USA they are good guys and bad. They ARE! and they are dangerous for themselves and for world (like during Bush-era)

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 am

What can I do to help you? Will rave music help your stressed senses dear NEA? Because I can do that! Oh, yes I can :)
---...---

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:44 am

pneumonia wrote:Ok, but that is the right wing who is more agressive, more irrational arguments, more Bible arguments. It's always like liberals "we want peace, so we can meet in center" like Obama with Reps now in Capitol and Tea Party that compares Obama to Stalin and they are so war-friendly.

Not in Europe but in USA they are good guys and bad. They ARE! and they are dangerous for themselves and for world (like during Bush-era)
Biblical arguments are in no way bad, the world could do with understanding it a little better, it's the conservative corruption of The Bible that's the problem

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:01 am

robocop656 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
I don't understand what you're so worked up about.
(It's on the reddit front page. He is religiously devoted to that place.)
Shhhh! Quiet you.

Nah, but even if a liberal shot a Republican it would be horrible, or any person whatsoever.

I'm just disappointed by how political views are getting farther apart from each other. There's no morale. May I remind you that it's THEM who make our laws and tell us how to live.

Then again, voters are fucktards.

Yes, I mad.
AGAG wrote:What can I do to help you? Will rave music help your stressed senses dear NEA? Because I can do that! Oh, yes I can :)
Perhaps some NewAge music? :)

pneumonia

Post by pneumonia » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:13 am

No Rebel, Bible is a shit in politics.

You can read in Bible that it is a good punishment( just to test your faith) to ruin your whole life, or that hostile nations to Christian could be decapitated or that should be normal that some guys could rape your daugther. The Old Testament is full of cruel descriptions which should forgotten for forever.
And Bible is so men-orientated...

Modern morality is far far better than Bible morality. Especially in nonreligian, atheistic countries: Sweden, Canada or Finland. Even in USA the crime index is higher in "red" states.

And my most important argument: if people don't believe in awards afterlife, they wouldn't suicide (Islam bastards) or risk for sitting in jail for whole life.

Of course if Liberal shoot Republican of course it would be tragic too.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 am

pneumonia wrote:No Rebel, Bible is a shit in politics.

You can read in Bible that it is a good punishment( just to test your faith) to ruin your whole life, or that hostile nations to Christian could be decapitated or that should be normal that some guys could rape your daugther. The Old Testament is full of cruel descriptions which should forgotten for forever.
And Bible is so men-orientated...

Modern morality is far far better than Bible morality. Especially in nonreligian, atheistic countries: Sweden, Canada or Finland. Even in USA the crime index is higher in "red" states.

And my most important argument: if people don't believe in awards afterlife, they wouldn't suicide (Islam bastards) or risk for sitting in jail for whole life.

Of course if Liberal shoot Republican of course it would be tragic too.
It's misused in politics, but if you honestly believe there is no higher power, then you're lying to yourself.

Kecos

Post by Kecos » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am

a
Last edited by Kecos on Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:29 am

Kecos wrote:
Rebel wrote:it's the conservative corruption of The Bible that's the problem
+1

A lot of people are far too intense with religion. Sure, it's a good guideline if you choose to follow one, but religion should have no place in politics. Jefferson came up with separation of church and state for a reason.

(How did we get to that topic?)

The fact that someone felt driven to shoot a congressperson is awful. We need to be rational about politics. It's possible, but doesn't seem to happen a whole lot =/
Religion for me takes higher precedence that politics or nationality, I'm a Christian before I'm an American, or a Democrat, or a Liberal, or anything, and my faith is the primary driving force behind my political beliefs, if you take yourself seriously, you can't separate though.

I also know how to play the game though, and I know that even if I believe abortion is wrong, it's a decision that people have to make, like everything else, the government has certain duties, and I don't believe that the government should overstep those duties into the personal lives

What I mean is that the conservative movement has taken certain issues of arguable constitutionality (Gay Marriage, Abortion), and used them to grab the Christians who want something done about them, and then fill in the rest with false Christianity, because people A. Value those social issues over the real spiritual ones, and B. find politics more accessible than religion because it is "Current".

I think anyone with an open mind and working logic who has read Mere Christianity would have to accept that atheism is foolishness

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:52 am

Rebel wrote: I think anyone with an open mind and working logic who has read Mere Christianity would have to accept that atheism is foolishness

Ohhh ffi only i were more sober and able to come up with a decently spelled AAAAAAAAAA FUCK OFF YOU WEIRDO GET A JOB
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

miditek

Post by miditek » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:21 am

Even in USA the crime index is higher in "red" states.

Like California, New York, and Michigan? Or take a look at D.C.- you can easily find a crack rock two or three blocks from the White House. The FBI even arrested D.C. Mayor Marion Barry for smoking rocks with a skeezer prostitute (on camera, no less), and then everyone cried racism. What do the voters do? They reelected the motherfucker! :roll:
Κύριε ἐλέησον

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 am

miditek wrote:Mayor Marion Barry for smoking rocks with a skeezer prostitute (on camera, no less), and then everyone cried racism. What do the voters do? They reelected the motherfucker! :roll:
Sounds like someone knows how to have a good time

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote: Shhhh! Quiet you.
I love how you jizzstains can't mention that shitty website outside of the shitty website.

Rebel, have read Deuteronomy 22:11 lately? "Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woolen and linen together."
FUCK. We are both going to hell. It's winter and I'm wearing my favorite wool underpants and linen socks!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 am

robocop656 wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote: Shhhh! Quiet you.
I love how you jizzstains can't mention that shitty website outside of the shitty website.
:
Hey man, be glad. We're the ones that gave you a radio job and a free mortgage. :D
Same rules apply with 4ch, though. We're the same users after all.

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:35 am

No. Pretentious douchebags. All of them.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:55 am

robocop656 wrote:No. Pretentious douchebags. All of them.
So, how is intercourse these days? :)

I hear its hot this time of year. 8)

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Intercourse? Sweaty..sweaty as hell! Full of Amish and old people. And depends adult diapers. :luvstory: :spin2: :spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

pneumonia

Post by pneumonia » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Source: Uniform Crime Reports 2008 from FBI

The average violent crime rate (murder, forcible rape, robbery, aggravated assault) in 2008 for the 28 states that voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 Presidential election was 389 incidents per 100,000 residents. The average violent crime rate for the 22 states that voted for John McCain was 412 incidents per 100,000 residents - or a 5.8 percent higher incidence of violent crime.

For example, 2 of the top 3 states with the highest violent crime rates in the nation in 2008 voted for McCain: South Carolina (#1) and Tennessee (#3). (Nevada was #2).

The difference was even more pronounced for property crimes (burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft). Obama states had an average property crime rate of 2,989 incidents per 100,000 residents, with McCain states averaging a rate of 3,228 - or an 8.0 percent higher incidence of property crime.

Eight of the top 11 states with the highest property crime rates voted for McCain: Arizona (#1), South Carolina (#2), Alabama (#4), Tennessee (#6), Georgia (#7), Texas (#8), Arkansas (#10), and Louisiana (#11).

Of course this is true that poverty also causes crime, but the correlation is clear. Non-religian morality is equally or even often better than religian (like in Canada)

I don't say that Christian are foolish, so calm down

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:14 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Well, Sarah Palin is a fucking idiot. Case closed.
No reason to read anymore :D
|StratoFan Forever|

miditek

Post by miditek » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:41 am

Of course this is true that poverty also causes crime, but the correlation is clear. Non-religian morality is equally or even often better than religian (like in Canada)

Secular regimes have committed some of the most monstrous crimes in history- from the Chancellery to the Kremlin, and at many points in between.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:30 am

LOL! And Hitler was an Atheist too? I'm converting you to Scientology.

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:28 am

Secularism is this tough:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pd9inBl0rMk?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pd9inBl0rMk?fs=1&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
---...---

miditek

Post by miditek » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 am

robocop656 wrote:LOL! And Hitler was an Atheist too? I'm converting you to Scientology.
Hitler said that "Christianity was a religion for weaklings." His views on Judaism are even more well known. Lutherans, Catholics, Jews, and many others were executed in the concentration camps. Hitler may have been a choir boy in his youth, but was anything but after that.

So your point is?
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;