Reviews of Elysium

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
TwilightEagle
Re: Reviews of Elysium

Post by TwilightEagle » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 am

mayhem-for-all wrote:
TwilightEagle wrote:
mayhem-for-all wrote:
or any other dictatorship
Oh so most countries around the world 80 years back? :wink:
North Korea, China, Russia and Belarus are still more or less dictatorships.
And those are just the ones in the northern half of earth. south in africa for example....
It's true. And Venezuela, Iran and some others too.

Arkash

Post by Arkash » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:31 pm

TwilightEagle wrote:
mayhem-for-all wrote:
TwilightEagle wrote:
mayhem-for-all wrote:
And those are just the ones in the northern half of earth. south in africa for example....
And half of Africa...
Through the storms we've wandered
Many mountains we have climbed
But all the bad times are behind
The road is free - I'm coming home

TwilightEagle

Post by TwilightEagle » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Arkash wrote:
TwilightEagle wrote:
mayhem-for-all wrote:
TwilightEagle wrote:
mayhem-for-all wrote:
And half of Africa...
Maybe, I don't know much about Africa. But anyway, can we discuss about "Elysium" reviews, not dictatorships (OK I started it, but... anyway).

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Matias, is clearly the bringer of new light to Stratovarius. What a fantastic composer and guitar player. This guy is the main key of the new Stratovarius.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

TwilightEagle

Post by TwilightEagle » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 pm

RazielSR wrote:Matias, is clearly the bringer of new light to Stratovarius. What a fantastic composer and guitar player. This guy is the main key of the new Stratovarius.
I think, that Kotipelto's voice is also an important thing of new Stratovarius. Although he doesn't sound live as good as 10 years ago, he is still one of greatest Power Metal vocalists with Matos, Kiske and Sammett. But it's true, that Matias is a great guitar player and composer.

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm

RazielSR wrote:Let's see TwilightEagle...let's see...

The only one who is losing the temper is you by saying a person you don't know and you just read in a forum: Nazi, ok? compare that with saying somebody TTfanboy and it was not for you.

You say that I don't accept other opinions and you are not accepting mine when you read my answer to Mystical, so explain to me what do you mean, Mr. Freedom.

I invite you to absolutely forget my presence in the world and ignore me in this forum (you have a button right there). Of course, with total freedom and if you feel like. :shock:

And let's talk about reviews, you are trolling and you'll be banned with total freedom! :lol:
Raziel got serious, I'm scared :shud:!
|StratoFan Forever|

TwilightEagle

Post by TwilightEagle » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm

ggonza43 wrote:
RazielSR wrote:Let's see TwilightEagle...let's see...

The only one who is losing the temper is you by saying a person you don't know and you just read in a forum: Nazi, ok? compare that with saying somebody TTfanboy and it was not for you.

You say that I don't accept other opinions and you are not accepting mine when you read my answer to Mystical, so explain to me what do you mean, Mr. Freedom.

I invite you to absolutely forget my presence in the world and ignore me in this forum (you have a button right there). Of course, with total freedom and if you feel like. :shock:

And let's talk about reviews, you are trolling and you'll be banned with total freedom! :lol:
Raziel got serious, I'm scared :shud:!
Maybe I got too. It's just an old "fight" and everything is OK now, at least I hope so.

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Old fight? What do you mean by that?
|StratoFan Forever|

TwilightEagle

Post by TwilightEagle » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:44 pm

ggonza43 wrote:Old fight? What do you mean by that?
Two anynymous persons had a stupid quarrel. That's it.

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

So after all you admit it's a stupid quarrel. Can't you both forget and enjoy what matters? The music is the reason for living :)
|StratoFan Forever|

TwilightEagle

Post by TwilightEagle » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 pm

ggonza43 wrote:So after all you admit it's a stupid quarrel. Can't you both forget and enjoy what matters? The music is the reason for living :)
It's true. We both should forget that.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm

TwilightEagle wrote:
RazielSR wrote:Matias, is clearly the bringer of new light to Stratovarius. What a fantastic composer and guitar player. This guy is the main key of the new Stratovarius.
I think, that Kotipelto's voice is also an important thing of new Stratovarius. Although he doesn't sound live as good as 10 years ago, he is still one of greatest Power Metal vocalists with Matos, Kiske and Sammett. But it's true, that Matias is a great guitar player and composer.
Yes, it's true. TK's voice in this album sounds fantastic again, a lot better than in Polaris. He use some new and different ranges and ways to sing. In fact, all the members are showing more improvements than ever. You hear new different things from everybody. It's an improvement of the whole band. That have al ot do to with the more prog view from Matias and Lauri I think.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

TheLegendaryDreamer

Post by TheLegendaryDreamer » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:08 pm

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1S2u9wOFtWk?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1S2u9wOFtWk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>