GGONZA!!!!!!

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
AAAAAA
GGONZA!!!!!!

Post by AAAAAA » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:47 am

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AGAG

Re: GGONZA!!!!!!

Post by AGAG » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:52 am

:(
---...---

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 am

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 am

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Where is Gonza? What happened to him? He has been gone for a very long time now. Please do not tell me bad news! :(

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Deja a ese argentino, seguro que está llorando porque su equipo de mierda bajó a la B :D

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:58 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Where is Gonza? What happened to him? He has been gone for a very long time now. Please do not tell me bad news! :(
Nah, it's just student life that took him :( If I ever get hold of it, I'm gonna punish it for stealing his mind and soul from us :x

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 pm

eternity_strato wrote:Deja a ese argentino, seguro que está llorando porque su equipo de mierda bajó a la B :D
LOL

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:40 pm

eternity_strato wrote:Deja a ese argentino, seguro que está llorando porque su equipo de mierda bajó a la B :D
Las cosas que hay que escuchar... Qué pedazo de pelotudo/a!

En la B o en primera, siempre con River!!
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 am

why dont email him demanding his returning and a decent explanation?
A9

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:12 am

Well, as I see you have made yet ANOTHER topic demanding my presence, that means you guys must really miss me (which I appreciate, it makes me feel empowered :?:) or you just need another guy that you can associate with cheese and make fun of him/her/it?...Anyway, I just thought that I needed to make some kind of statement explaining "Why on Earth crapped by a giant son of Pekka am I not in the forum?", and here is my excu...Sorry, explanation:
As you might remember (if you don't, then screw you :x), back at the end of last year/beginning of this one I got a job before going to my first year at the Medicine Univeristy, in order to save some money and cover the payments I knew I was going to have when I began studying (books, atlas, even bones I have to get from a pile of dirt, bugs and God knows what else was in there, on a graveyard). Well, my plan didn't work out very well as I, as well as other 30 persons, got fired by no apparent reason; that happened around April of this year. Luckily enough, I had gathered quite a few cash to at least make it for some time.
So, first week of April was the first class of Anatomy, and I was so exicted because I was finally going to do what I like the most (besides from listening to great music and awesome bands such as Stratovarius...Yeah, I have not forgotten them :D!), so there I was: A wanna-be-19-year-old doctor with a lot of expectations about his future career; so far so good.
*Dramatic music starts*
What I wasn't expecting is that, from that day, unconsciously I was signing a contract in order to sell my soul to study all day long, non-stop (in fact, here it's around 3 A.M and I'm still studying),and rejecting any kind of human contact...I've told my friends so many times that I wasn't going to be able to "hang around" with them because of studying, that right now I don't remember how it is to be socializing with somebody.

Hard to believe, but in 6 months my life has totally changed and I barely have time for myself. Of course, I never wanted to worry you guys: You will always be my second family (mushi moment ahead, if you are such a pussy, stop reading NOW!) and there's no way I could forget about you guys; I really miss the forum, I miss the atmosphere I had here, the freedom of writing whatever I wanted with the security I wasn't the only one thinking the same way, I MISS JENS, JORG, TIMO, LAURI AND MATIAS :cry:, I miss all the friends I've gathered here...But the truth is that now things aren't gonna be the same as it used to be, and it breaks my heart...
OK, enough of the sillyness...Let's go back to business: Don't think that me not being around means I forgot about Strato, HELL NO! I have attended both gigs they had here (although I missed the "Meet & Greet", because I didn't win :?), and they were awesome shows! I'm still listening to their music, and still living the life as a heavy metal fan :headbang:!

So that's it, just a short comment saying that I'm not dead, I'm not missing, I wasn't the one americans had thrown to the ocean thinking it was Osama...Whenever I have time I will come back better than ever and rule the forum again, because remember:
I was the ONLY ONE that on a lonely Friday, flooded every single topic with my name, and nobody will ever compare to my powers :lol:!

And again, thanks for remembering me...Except you, A family :roll:
|StratoFan Forever|

AAAAAA

Post by AAAAAA » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 am

ggonza43 wrote:Well, as I see you have made yet ANOTHER topic demanding my presence, that means you guys must really miss me (which I appreciate, it makes me feel empowered :?:) or you just need another guy that you can associate with cheese and make fun of him/her/it?...Anyway, I just thought that I needed to make some kind of statement explaining "Why on Earth crapped by a giant son of Pekka am I not in the forum?", and here is my excu...Sorry, explanation:
As you might remember (if you don't, then screw you :x), back at the end of last year/beginning of this one I got a job before going to my first year at the Medicine Univeristy, in order to save some money and cover the payments I knew I was going to have when I began studying (books, atlas, even bones I have to get from a pile of dirt, bugs and God knows what else was in there, on a graveyard). Well, my plan didn't work out very well as I, as well as other 30 persons, got fired by no apparent reason; that happened around April of this year. Luckily enough, I had gathered quite a few cash to at least make it for some time.
So, first week of April was the first class of Anatomy, and I was so exicted because I was finally going to do what I like the most (besides from listening to great music and awesome bands such as Stratovarius...Yeah, I have not forgotten them :D!), so there I was: A wanna-be-19-year-old doctor with a lot of expectations about his future career; so far so good.
*Dramatic music starts*
What I wasn't expecting is that, from that day, unconsciously I was signing a contract in order to sell my soul to study all day long, non-stop (in fact, here it's around 3 A.M and I'm still studying),and rejecting any kind of human contact...I've told my friends so many times that I wasn't going to be able to "hang around" with them because of studying, that right now I don't remember how it is to be socializing with somebody.

Hard to believe, but in 6 months my life has totally changed and I barely have time for myself. Of course, I never wanted to worry you guys: You will always be my second family (mushi moment ahead, if you are such a pussy, stop reading NOW!) and there's no way I could forget about you guys; I really miss the forum, I miss the atmosphere I had here, the freedom of writing whatever I wanted with the security I wasn't the only one thinking the same way, I MISS JENS, JORG, TIMO, LAURI AND MATIAS :cry:, I miss all the friends I've gathered here...But the truth is that now things aren't gonna be the same as it used to be, and it breaks my heart...
OK, enough of the sillyness...Let's go back to business: Don't think that me not being around means I forgot about Strato, HELL NO! I have attended both gigs they had here (although I missed the "Meet & Greet", because I didn't win :?), and they were awesome shows! I'm still listening to their music, and still living the life as a heavy metal fan :headbang:!

So that's it, just a short comment saying that I'm not dead, I'm not missing, I wasn't the one americans had thrown to the ocean thinking it was Osama...Whenever I have time I will come back better than ever and rule the forum again, because remember:
I was the ONLY ONE that on a lonely Friday, flooded every single topic with my name, and nobody will ever compare to my powers :lol:!

YES!!! VICTORY!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :grouplaff: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :funhi: :funhi: :funhi: :funhi: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :ola: :ola: :ola: :ola: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 am

:) Hi there, little brother! I saw your post and decided to come in here too and say hallo to you. Long time no seen, haha. I am glad you survived your first year. But huh, it will get even worse, later on. This forum is though, some sort of help, since it doesn't take energy, only gives, so come in here and at least read some of it! Sometimes!

Now I will go back to my duckcontemplationlife, I am only here to salute you. Good, good duckluck!
:) :) :) :)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Welcome back!!!!!!! :D :beer:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:50 pm

ggonza43 wrote:Well, as I see you have made yet ANOTHER topic demanding my presence, that means you guys must really miss me (which I appreciate, it makes me feel empowered :?:) or you just need another guy that you can associate with cheese and make fun of him/her/it?...Anyway, I just thought that I needed to make some kind of statement explaining "Why on Earth crapped by a giant son of Pekka am I not in the forum?", and here is my excu...Sorry, explanation:
*Dramatic music starts*

tl;dr

:luv2:

AAAAAA

Post by AAAAAA » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 am

AAAAAAAAA wrote::) Hi there, little brother! I saw your post and decided to come in here too and say hallo to you. Long time no seen, haha. I am glad you survived your first year. But huh, it will get even worse, later on. This forum is though, some sort of help, since it doesn't take energy, only gives, so come in here and at least read some of it! Sometimes!

Now I will go back to my duckcontemplationlife, I am only here to salute you. Good, good duckluck!
yea thats right go crawl back into your hole.. :x

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:56 am

Stealth wrote:

Apuuva ne puhuu kiälillä nääs.

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:07 am

GONZO PEZ!!!!!!!!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:03 pm

AAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAAAAA wrote::) Hi there, little brother! I saw your post and decided to come in here too and say hallo to you. Long time no seen, haha. I am glad you survived your first year. But huh, it will get even worse, later on. This forum is though, some sort of help, since it doesn't take energy, only gives, so come in here and at least read some of it! Sometimes!

Are you pretending that you come from my family?

Sorry! you must be distant I can't remeber you! At all! :roll: :roll:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 pm

good luck to gonza
A9

AAAAAA

Post by AAAAAA » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 pm

AAAAAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:

i am your long lost OLDER brother! Respect me now!

BBBBBBBBB

Post by BBBBBBBBB » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:26 pm

AAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:

Then who am I
??

CCCCCCCC
Location:I had 4 biscuits, then I ate one, now I only have 3

Post by CCCCCCCC » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 pm

BBBBBBBBB wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:

Then who am I
??
Who am I??

DDDDDDDD

Post by DDDDDDDD » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 pm

CCCCCCCC wrote:
BBBBBBBBB wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:

Then who am I
??
Who am I??
WhO AM I???

Arnold D. Layne

Post by Arnold D. Layne » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 pm

DDDDDDDD wrote:
CCCCCCCC wrote:
BBBBBBBBB wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:

Then who am I
??
Who am I??
WhO AM I???
WHO AM I??

HMMMMMMM.....

Arnold D. Layne :)

EEEEEEEEE

Post by EEEEEEEEE » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:40 am

DDDDDDDD wrote:
CCCCCCCC wrote:
BBBBBBBBB wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:

Then who am I
??
Who am I??
WhO AM I???

WHO AM I??!??!?!!

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:17 am

HUH!

Arnold Layne

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:26 am

It's good to hear from you GGonza, I'm glad you are doing alright
metal feeds the beast

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Stealth wrote:

River siempre en la B. Arriba Boca! :D

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 am

EEEEEEEEE wrote:
DDDDDDDD wrote:
CCCCCCCC wrote:
BBBBBBBBB wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAAAAA wrote:
AAAAAA wrote:

Then who am I
??
Who am I??
WhO AM I???

WHO AM I??!??!?!!
I am so confused :(