CHAOS in Norway

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
NeonVomit
Re: CHAOS in Norway

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Seriously... get help.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 am

Congratulations! You two are both eligible for my exclusive new one-on-one therapy at no cost to yourselves, now funded by the taxpayers for the general betterment of society, and to alleviate the suffering of those stricken with the misfortune of your acquaintances!

Throughout my six-hour seminar, you will be introduced to the most fundamental techniques of human social interaction including empathy, respect, civility, and proper etiquette that you should have acquired years before plunging haplessly into the murky waters of adulthood!

Topics of the seminar will include:
a) Research skills essential for online discussion: Is "2 Girls 1 Cup" a valid source?

b) Normal humans: that mysterious third category beyond Zionists and Marxists

c) The Stratovarius forum database- evaluate your opponents racist tendencies with these three simple searches!

d) Jesus vs. Varg Vikernes: If the two covered themselves in olive oil and wrestled to the death, who would emerge the victor and what would be the societal implications: An Objective analysis to settle the great debate once and for all

Lunch will be served- please indicate whether you prefer your complimentary sandwich to include lice-caviar or deep-fried human excrement. :)

PS: I don't care for either of you, and this will be reflected in my passive-aggressive attitude during the full entirety of the seminar. :roll:

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:29 am

:) This sounds really interesting! Can I, Karlheinz Stockhausen, apply for admission? It is mostly a)" 2 GIRLS 1 CUP", that woke my eyes and fucking ears.

What sort of girls can that be? Can you send some prospect? Thank you, sire!

DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS

Post by DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 am

48 hours before, the Norway police were practicing a DRILL for bombs of govt buildings-the day BEFORE the bombings,The DHS puts out a video showing mainly "White people Being Terrorists" now- and what comes out?! A white man blue eyes as the prime suspect "who by himself mind you" was able to carry out a complex bombing with "tons of fertilizer' (oklahoma city anyone? and "by himself" kills over 80 people at a youth camp!? :D :) :( :o :lol:
MA MONEY!!!!!!!!!

DDDDDDDD

Post by DDDDDDDD » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Congratulations! You two are both eligible for my exclusive new one-on-one therapy at no cost to yourselves, now funded by the taxpayers for the general betterment of society, and to alleviate the suffering of those stricken with the misfortune of your acquaintances!

Throughout my six-hour seminar, you will be introduced to the most fundamental techniques of human social interaction including empathy, respect, civility, and proper etiquette that you should have acquired years before plunging haplessly into the murky waters of adulthood!

a) Research skills essential for online discussion: Is "2 Girls 1 Cup" a valid source?

c) The Stratovarius forum database- evaluate your opponents racist tendencies with these three simple searches!

d) Jesus vs. Varg Vikernes: If the two covered themselves in olive oil and wrestled to the death, who would emerge the victor and what would be the societal implications: An Objective analysis to settle the great debate once and for all

Lunch will be served- please indicate whether you prefer your complimentary sandwich to include lice-caviar or deep-fried human excrement. :)

PS: I don't care for either of you, and this will be reflected in my passive-aggressive attitude during the full entirety of the seminar. :roll:
OH SHHIIIETTT!!!
shit bout to get ugly.....Image

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 am

This is what comes with belief.
Belief means that you won't accept facts or evidence but instead choose to believe in something someone has said or done. This is what might happen. A lot of people believe in things. I myself believe in some philosophic theories to some level but my beliefs are based on facts, the world as it appears to me and on top of all reason.

The unknown one

Post by The unknown one » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am

mayhem-for-all wrote:This is what comes with belief.
Belief means that you won't accept facts or evidence but instead choose to believe in something someone has said or done. This is what might happen. A lot of people believe in things. I myself believe in some philosophic theories to some level but my beliefs are based on facts, the world as it appears to me and on top of all reason.
True or, just simply believe in your own truth/what you personally think is true.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:40 pm

If miditek were a Pagan I bet half the people on this forum would be kissing his ass(figuratively speaking). I remember an incident in the Tolkki forum where miditek expressed an opinion and a Pagan lady said, "Nice doggy." :roll: :roll: :roll: I thought,"How reallllllllly dumb. Just because miditek stated his opinion it was seen as a threat, or something." :roll: :roll: :roll:

@miditek, remember that? ???
miditek, maybe you should start chasing unicorns, and fairies, and worship mythical ancient gods. I mean, in the Stratoworld stuff like that seems to be seen as totally cool by many folks. :wink: The people who do that seem to be the forum favorites.

:lol: :lol:
Belief means that you won't accept facts or evidence but instead choose to believe in something someone has said or done.
It's alright when PAGANS do it. :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 pm

browneyedgirl wrote: It's alright when PAGANS do it. :( :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's because nobody takes pagans seriously ;)

And as far as I know there are other members of the forum who are Christians or follow another faith and people get along fine with them. I can't remember the last time someone had a go at you because of your faith...

ANYWAY, can we please get back on topic? I think we've given him enough attention.

The killer has been declared insane - by his own lawyer.

I actually found a very interesting article about this point in a Greek newspaper by a respected businessman. Unfortunately, it's obviously in Greek and I've not got the time to translate it (and I don't dare use Google translate or Babelfish as they don't.... work well with Greek) but the main gist of it was this:

People simply denounce other people who commit horrible acts as insane, because it makes it easier to disassociate themselves. It's easier to paint someone who does something horrible as a monster as this removes their own humanity.

He drew a parallel to Hitler and Osama Bin Laden and their respective followers; many of these people were intelligent, articulate and educated and yet carried out horrific acts of violence. Was it possible they were all insane? His argument is that they were not; they knew perfectly well what they were doing and most people are not willing to accept this, as it means that even ordinary, well-balanced individuals will do the most horrible things under the correct circumstances. That means that every one of us is capable of incredible cruelty, and this is something that most people are not willing to admit to themselves.

I don't know if I agree with this view, but does get you thinking.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Personally, I don't think he is insane but he IS a fanatic/megalomaniac and people like this tend to do crazy things, and hurt people. These type people try to rationalize what they do in extreme terms. Even abusive spouses can come under this classification.
Yes, it does make you think because there are probably millions of people walking around in society with that mindset/psychological disorder.

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:58 pm

:lol:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote: a) Research skills essential for online discussion: Is "2 Girls 1 Cup" a valid source?
It's the only source! That and BBC are the ones I trust. Highly recommended.

( I'd like to be a fly on the wall in this therapy session! )

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

I read a bit more of the "manifest", the dude definitely strikes me as a psychopath.. if this is not a psychopath I don't know who would be one.

Arguments have been made that psychoapthy could have an evolutionary benefit. Who knows ...

http://human-nature.com/nibbs/01/psychopathy.html

Some people claim to have some respect for him being intelligent, I dunno about that. It's not terribly difficult to make that stuff. He was able to buy and mix chemicals according to instructions he found on the net, learn enough chemistry to adapt incorrect instructions, rent cars, etc. And he writes English without spelling errors.. and he probably doesn't drool or shit in his pants either. Whopdee doo. It's really not rocket science to put together an ANFO bomb. But he was certainly a very determined person.

Apart for killing a bunch of people in cold blood, he gets a million minus points and a thousand "no soup for you":s for sprinkling his text with this heart smiley: <3

A very emo mass murderer!

Here he eg. is pontificating on steroid use:

Noticing that the testo withdrawal is contributing to increased aggressiveness. As I'm now continuing with 50mg it will most likely pass. I wish it would be possible to somehow manipulate this effect to my advantage later on when it is needed. Because the state seems to very efficiently suppress fear. I wonder if it is possible to acquire specialized "aggressiveness" pills on the market. It would probably be extremely useful in select military operations, especially when combined with steroids and ECA stack...! It would turn you into a superhuman one-man-army for 2 hours! <3

I mean... what the fuck!?

Crap taste in music, too. Eurovision and crap techno music!? World of Warcraft!? What happened to the good old days when evil people listened to Judas Priest and Ozzy? I guess I am getting old. <3

He talks in the manifesto about bonuses like "bonus missions", I definitely get some sort of WoW quest vibe:

This equipment/gear will allow you to get to safety so that you may be able to execute the bonus mission, in a scenario where you manage to escape from prison. .... If you still have the capacity/opportunity you can do a bonus hit on a cultural Marxist HQ – media, NGO or a political party HQ where there are high concentrations of category A, B and C traitors. A successful operation (best case) would result in the execution of the pre-defined 5 category B traitors in addition to 10-20 “bonus targets” – a variation of category A, B and C targets.

Miditek will probably be amused to realize that the police in Norway don't carry fire arms. It's how it is in Scandinavia -- partly because these countries have had an incredibly violent past.

Fjordman is mentioned in the manifest BTW. So they probably share many of the beliefs Fjordman has. As usual in these circles it's all black or white, that is the biggest problem.

You can compare it to this and that, try to drag Israel into it, defend it or condemn it. Hey, drag Uruguay into it if you want. For me it was a disgusting inhuman act, like all acts of violence (but especially on civilians). I don't see any rhyme or reason whatsoever in the motivations for this act, nor any way that the perceived "cause" will be advanced. So in short, he failed.

I'll say the same thing as with 9/11: don't buy into the terror. Actually I think they are doing OK on that point, in Norway I think the mood is somewhat sane. It's a terrible thing to say, but if the killer would have been called Abdullah I'm not so sure the mood would have been as calm.

Anyway this is what Norway did look like and what it will look like in the future. Just, nature and happy people:

http://jens.org/s/txq

Don't believe anything else..

The thing about that image is to try to remember that it shows real life... that is; sane reality. The images of carnage show an extremely uncommon aberration. The shooter's goal is of course to make us see things his way. But I for one am resisting that. Just like I (mostly) did after 9/11.

<3

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 pm

I actually found a very interesting article about this point in a Greek newspaper by a respected businessman. Unfortunately, it's obviously in Greek and I've not got the time to translate it (and I don't dare use Google translate or Babelfish as they don't.... work well with Greek) but the main gist of it was this:

People simply denounce other people who commit horrible acts as insane, because it makes it easier to disassociate themselves. It's easier to paint someone who does something horrible as a monster as this removes their own humanity.

He drew a parallel to Hitler and Osama Bin Laden and their respective followers; many of these people were intelligent, articulate and educated and yet carried out horrific acts of violence. Was it possible they were all insane? His argument is that they were not; they knew perfectly well what they were doing and most people are not willing to accept this, as it means that even ordinary, well-balanced individuals will do the most horrible things under the correct circumstances. That means that every one of us is capable of incredible cruelty, and this is something that most people are not willing to admit to themselves.

I don't know if I agree with this view, but does get you thinking.
If he indeed is dangearous because of insanity he can't be put to a prison (psychiatrist examination required) but a mental institute instead. It is a lot easier to break out of one of those.
That's because nobody takes pagans seriously
Exactly. Pagans seem simple and naive enough to be made fun of especially when no one will threaten your health after that (For example when making fun of Christians or Muslims).

When you make fun of something always make sure there are not 3,5 billion people willing to kill you for that.

Yet when someone actually happens to be pagan it will make you sad (Example:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_Neopaganism) . But they are silly individuals not bloodthirsty mobs waiting to kill people waiting for someone to say something that can "upset" them so they can start killing people. Yet their own beliefs aren't so different when compared to pagans.

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Some people claim to have some respect for him being intelligent, I dunno about that. It's not terribly difficult to make that stuff. He was able to buy and mix chemicals according to instructions he found on the net, learn enough chemistry to adapt incorrect instructions, rent cars, etc. And he writes English without spelling errors.. and he probably doesn't drool or shit in his pants either. Whopdee doo. It's really not rocket science to put together an ANFO bomb. But he was certainly a very determined person.
I would think he is intelligent if he had done these attacks with less than a year of preparations but if it takes him nine years to do all this...

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:01 pm

JensJohansson wrote:I read a bit more of the "manifest", the dude definitely strikes me as a psychopath.. if this is not a psychopath I don't know who would be one.
I read a good chunk of the manifesto too and he came off as a self-centered idiot.

He called himself "one of the most notable hip-hop'ers" in the city. (Err...you do realize that jumprope doesn't count, right? :lol:)

And then he said something about how there were only five individuals in Norway with the kind of business savvy that he had, although he admitted to losing several hundred thousand on stock speculation.

He said he had an education consisting of two bachelors degrees and one masters degree, just because he had self-studied and supposedly read a lot of books??

Yeah, so just let me remove that tumor from your brain..I own every season of "E.R." :roll:

His unwavering confidence and narcissism were his undoing. He was sure he had some big role in history to play. Bah. :roll:

I also agree that his taste in music left much to be desired. "Vocal trance"?? Is that how he got brainwashed? I hope THAT song doesn't sneak its way into my playlist! :lol:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Do you think he had an urge to kill people, and then built himself an elaborate justification in his mind to do it? Or it was the other way round, that he got so caught up in his beliefs that he felt the need to kill people?

After reading a bunch of things, I'm actually starting to lean to the former.

Ps. I don't really care for you either, but that means we're on the same page, so we cool bro.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 pm

So it's official. Hip Hop caused 9/11.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:59 pm

NeonVomit wrote:Do you think he had an urge to kill people, and then built himself an elaborate justification in his mind to do it? Or it was the other way round, that he got so caught up in his beliefs that he felt the need to kill people?
I think his huge ego and narcissism predisposed him towards an obsessive "crusade" towards something. I don't know if he necessarily had an urge to kill people, at least compulsively- he showed years of restraint. I would say he wanted to make himself into some kind of superhero figure. Say what you will about him- he got his moment in the sun.

I hope he enjoys it! He won't be seeing the sun much more...
NeonVomit wrote: Ps. I don't really care for you either, but that means we're on the same page, so we cool bro.

Tough love is a technique I apply during my semen-ars. I actually care deeply for you and have a healthy interest in your biceps. IF they are indeed yours. :roll:

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Congratulations! You two are both eligible for my exclusive new one-on-one therapy at no cost to yourselves, now funded by the taxpayers for the general betterment of society, and to alleviate the suffering of those stricken with the misfortune of your acquaintances!

I love you. In strictly homosexual way of course. <3

More on the subject of loony ways of holding Jews accountable for all the troubles in the world: Don't forget to check out Anders' fellow nutcase and countryman giving his two kroner on the subject:

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/war_in_europe01.shtml

On second thought, you might be better off not doing so.

The unknown one

Post by The unknown one » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:53 am

false flag operation????>>>>>>>>YES

Shurik

Post by Shurik » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:24 am

Mormegil wrote:

I love you. In strictly homosexual way of course. <3

More on the subject of loony ways of holding Jews accountable for all the troubles in the world: Don't forget to check out Anders' fellow nutcase and countryman giving his two kroner on the subject:

I'll send a few of my fellow ZOG agents to silence this idiot.
Chemistry is physics without a thought
Mathematics is physics without a purpose

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 am

Shurik wrote: I'll send a few of my fellow ZOG agents to silence this idiot.
While you're at it, ask them what they can do about Icecar. :laff:
Morgemil wrote:More on the subject of loony ways of holding Jews accountable for all the troubles in the world: Don't forget to check out Anders' fellow nutcase and countryman giving his two kroner on the subject:

Read that! Very funny! :lol:
The stratoforum actually seems quite normal now, doesn't it?

DDDDDDDD

Post by DDDDDDDD » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:38 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Shurik wrote: I'll send a few of my fellow ZOG agents to silence this idiot.
While you're at it, ask them what they can do about Icecar. :laff:
Morgemil wrote:More on the subject of loony ways of holding Jews accountable for all the troubles in the world: Don't forget to check out Anders' fellow nutcase and countryman giving his two kroner on the subject:

Read that! Very funny! :lol:
The stratoforum actually seems quite normal now, doesn't it?
TOO NORMAL HEYY ANY BODY HERD DA NEW OPETH???????????????????????????????????OTS GREATNESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:11 am

:cry:

I wonder how many sticky wonders are dripping from these three pages... I will have to get a napkin.
---...---

miditek

Post by miditek » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:PS: I don't care for either of you, and this will be reflected in my passive-aggressive attitude during the full entirety of the seminar. :roll:
:lol:

No problem- summer distractions abound nevertheless.... 8)

By the way, A10 here is an A10 pic you can use for a new avatar, looked like you could use one, so here it is!

Or for a simpler motif perhaps, may I suggest one that is the namesake for your alias and the plane's as well...

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:a) Research skills essential for online discussion: Is "2 Girls 1 Cup" a valid source?
How 'bout "1 Girl 3 Nipples"? Ever seen one of those before?
browneyedgirl wrote:If miditek were a Pagan I bet half the people on this forum would be kissing his ass(figuratively speaking).
There's an ass that comes to mind that they've already been kissing for a rather long time; and one that is much, much, much larger than mine. Unfortunately, that's all I am allowed to say at the moment. ;)
browneyedgirl wrote:I remember an incident in the Tolkki forum where miditek expressed an opinion and a Pagan lady said, "Nice doggy." :roll: :roll: :roll: I thought,"How reallllllllly dumb. Just because miditek stated his opinion it was seen as a threat, or something." :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yeah, I remember that chick. I could usually recognize her from the Che Guevara t-shirt she sported, and always flashing some strange little yellow plastic Tarot cards whenever she became displeased with commentary and/or ideas that did not necessarily reflect her Shining Path type of mindset.

JensJohansson wrote:A very emo mass murderer!

Here he eg. is pontificating on steroid use:

Noticing that the testo withdrawal is contributing to increased aggressiveness. As I'm now continuing with 50mg it will most likely pass. I wish it would be possible to somehow manipulate this effect to my advantage later on when it is needed. Because the state seems to very efficiently suppress fear. I wonder if it is possible to acquire specialized "aggressiveness" pills on the market. It would probably be extremely useful in select military operations, especially when combined with steroids and ECA stack...! It would turn you into a superhuman one-man-army for 2 hours! <3

I mean... what the fuck!?

Sounds like a juiced up (on steroids) jughead that must have been dropped on his head in the delivery room. An experienced hunter or a police sharpshooter could have made all of the difference if the circumstances had been just a bit different.
JensJohansson wrote:Miditek will probably be amused to realize that the police in Norway don't carry fire arms. It's how it is in Scandinavia -- partly because these countries have had an incredibly violent past.

It actually scares the shit out of me to see some countries believe that anyone, anywhere is truly safe from thugs of any type. It's the Norwegian government's call here, but I personally believe that the police being unarmed sets a bad precedent- and criminals can always smell weakness.
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:13 am

Guns don't kill people.
Steak is the killer.

Arnold Layne

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:23 am

Ha! I finally managed to read all this. Some of these posts are really recomforting and lulling to read.

All in all, I think we have all the characters to make a play. We can have it ready by october if we concentrate enough and if we leave our discussions for later. I'm sure Stalin can wait a bit more on his grave for more diatribes :lol: It can be made! I suggest Jens directs, he is in charge of our direction. A10 will make the plot, acidic and caustic, with enough moral references on Machiavelli and with the satirical virtuosity of Kundera. Icecab is, of course, the house parrot whom we all love. Miditek and Neon will be the main characters who sustain a complex and hardly, if at all, reciprocated love relationship; they can be twins that grew on a different environments, marked by distantness. They found each other on the internet when they were adults, with irreconcilable backgrounds. BEG would be the perfect mother for these two. She prefers one over the other. One is pompous and rebellious. Rumors say he has left god. Derrick Rose rapes the mother at some point. Meanwhile, I would be delighted to be the juggler :lol: :lol:

The scenery should be minimalistic and open to the abstract. It is a forum after all. We will tour and make special shows on every forumer's house. The foreground will feature arnold layne dancing on the right and stockhausen playing a plasticpiano on the left.

We should end with a 22 minutes musical. Ö sings.

YES. Yes we can!
---...---

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:39 am

It actually scares the shit out of me to see some countries believe that anyone, anywhere is truly safe from thugs of any type. It's the Norwegian government's call here, but I personally believe that the police being unarmed sets a bad precedent- and criminals can always smell weakness.
Well think about it. About 80% of Finlands land area is forests and lakes. Finland is about the same size as Germany but has only a population of 5 million.

We live in here all alone far in the deepest woods as far away from eachother as possible. How would anyone need extra protection in a place like this.

miditek

Post by miditek » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:04 pm

mayhem-for-all wrote:Well think about it. About 80% of Finlands land area is forests and lakes. Finland is about the same size as Germany but has only a population of 5 million.
A very sparsely populated (people per square mile) country indeed.
mayhem-for-all wrote:We live in here all alone far in the deepest woods as far away from eachother as possible. How would anyone need extra protection in a place like this.
There is at least one major population center- Helsinki, right? Also, you don't have to live in a population center to encounter predators of other types- wildlife, for instance. I am sure that there are bear, boar, and other forms of animals that you wouldn't necessarily want to run up on.

I am quite sure that there is probably some sort of hunting culture in Finland- otherwise, they would not have beaten the Russians down as badly as they did during WWII. The Finns obviously knew how to hunt, how to fish, how to shoot, and moreover, knew their terrain rather well. The Russians haven't offered to jump back across the border since the end of the Liberation War, have they?

I am quite sure that there was a mass shooting in Finland (if not quite the scale of the recent one in Norway) that had numerous young people killed.

Each country has its own culture, and that is ok with me. Americans will never give up their guns- no way that will happen without another civil war. If the Finns wish to stay largely disarmed, then that is their business, and I respect that, even if I do not agree personally.
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:15 pm

miditek wrote: How 'bout "1 Girl 3 Nipples"? Ever seen one of those before?
I have not had the pleasure, but thank you for keeping me abreast (pun intended!). Perhaps I will seek comfort in its deformed bosom on some lonely rainy night...

As far as the avatar goes- thanks for the suggestion!
But the absence of an avatar is an avatar, in some bizarre metaphorical way. :crazy1:
mayhem_for_all wrote:We live in here all alone far in the deepest woods as far away from eachother as possible. How would anyone need extra protection in a place like this.
The victims of the massacre probably have a few ideas! But hey, its your country. Anyway, guns are legal here in the US and we have no shortages of violent crime.

I take comfort in the fact that these incidents are all statistically insignificant and should have no bearing in the gun-control debate. 6,300 people die every hour, worldwide...legalize guns or ban them, it makes almost no difference.

But at least, if some moron like Breivik becomes the head of state and starts some kind of ethnic cleansing, a well-armed population will put that to a swift end.