Exactly 10 years ago today.........

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
browneyedgirl
Exactly 10 years ago today.........

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:53 pm

........to the minute. The world changed.
September 11, 2001 A date that will live forever in the minds and hearts of everyone in USA, and the world.

RIP to all who died that day, and our gratitude to all who risked their life helping others through this tragedy.

DDDDDDDD

Re: Exactly 10 years ago today.........

Post by DDDDDDDD » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:53 am

asdfghjk;

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:11 pm

There were quite a few tribute programs on TV yesterday, and last night. I watched a couple, and they were very moving, touching. Hope to someday see the memorial in NYC. Somehow, all the tributes are simply not enough for the sacrifices, and the lives lost in this tragedy. I hope there is a special place in Heaven for these people because they certainly earned it. :cry:

Frantic Eyes

Post by Frantic Eyes » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:56 pm

10 years since the greatest act of treason in American history.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:05 am

I remember I was still in bed and someone called to say that something was happening in NY, when I turn on the TV I couldnt believe and when the other plane crashed it was like the most shocking moment Ive seen on live tv.
10 years later i hope survivors and those families affected by this attack found peace in the well served justice and the anual memorial services im pretty sure no one is gonna ever forget this.
A9

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:10 pm

3000 innocent civilians died that day.
10000 innocent civilians died in a war that it resulted.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Yeah, all those lives lost, all those soldiers killed, and the trillions of dollars spent on wars just because 3 insane self-centered fanatics wanted to get their own way, wanted to martyr themselves for their cause, and religion.

Are we any safer, really?

Damien Thorn

Post by Damien Thorn » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:24 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Hope to someday see the memorial in NYC.
To me, this is the perfect memorial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_World_Trade_Center

At the date of writing, the new world trade center is already the highest building in New York. When finished, it will measure 1776 feet. Not exactly a random number...

Damien
Trite
Rhetorical
Cliched
Inane

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:31 pm

I was at school when they told all of the kids there that two planes had crashed the WTC. I thought it was some kind of accident, until I watched the news later.

And just for the record, I wanna say that I think that all consparacy theorys are bullshit.

No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:38 pm

HinatAArcticA wrote:I think that all consparacy theorys are bullshit.
I think your statement is bullshit.
---...---

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:52 am

And just for the record, I wanna say that I think that all consparacy theorys are bullshit.
I agree. Some deluded people think GW Bush and a group of his cronies in the FBI&CIA actually planned, and did the 9/11 deed.
:roll: :roll: :roll: GW might've been a poor excuse for a President but he was not THAT stupid, and crazy. :roll:

But, in a warped sense it was treason because those pilots took flying lessons in Florida, like they were training for jobs in USA then used their skills to kill USA citizens. So, those 3 pilots did commit treason!

CCCCCCCC
Location:I had 4 biscuits, then I ate one, now I only have 3

Post by CCCCCCCC » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:00 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
I agree. Some deluded people think GW Bush and a group of his cronies in the FBI&CIA actually planned, and did the 9/11 deed.
:roll: :roll: :roll: GW might've been a poor excuse for a President but he was not THAT stupid, and crazy. :roll:

But, in a warped sense it was treason because those pilots took flying lessons in Florida, like they were training for jobs in USA then used their skills to kill USA citizens. So, those 3 pilots did commit treason!
WHAT! of course he did just exactly that eueueueueueue :o :( :) :D :shock: :? 8) :lol: :evil:

The unknown one

Post by The unknown one » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:20 am

It's too bad that 10 years later, so many people still believe that it was a mere terrorist attack and nobody in the US was involved at all.If you question this event or the government you will be labeled a "crazy conspiracy theorist" and called un-patriotic....which is BULLSHIT.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 pm

The unknown one wrote:It's too bad that 10 years later, so many people still believe that it was a mere terrorist attack and nobody in the US was involved at all.If you question this event or the government you will be labeled a "crazy conspiracy theorist" and called un-patriotic....which is BULLSHIT.
........and, Jim Jones and David Koresh's cults were purposely destroyed by the ATF, FBI&CIA, these men were angels who did nothing wrong to bring the demise of their respective groups. Elvis Presley was hustled out of the USA on his own request because he got sick of fame and fortune. John Kennedy was killed by a J. Edgar Hoover plot because JFK was sympathetic to Blacks, and Hoover was a known rascist. Etc. Etc. Etc. Yeah, people have heard 'em all. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The reason some people believe conspiracy bullshit is that these theories are so simple, and cut and dried. There is no explanation in them. Also, I guess it makes the truth easier to swallow for some. The truth: there are people out there who have religious beliefs(and personal ones) which call for the destruction of the USA based on not only the "sinful" lifestyles, wealth, etc. of its citizens but also on its historical past which went on hundreds of years ago, like the demise of Native Americans, the American Revolution, the taking of land in the Southwestern, USA, etc. etc.

Basicly, people have the right to hate USA if they want, even it's own citizens. In the USA, you can pick it's laws apart, and disagree with the government and it's OK. It's when you cross the line and become an Osama bin Laden or a follower of such a group that it becomes wrong--and with good reason.

Not all historical events have a secret plot to them---just the thought is ridiculous. But, that is what these conspiracy theorists love to do, create things dark and mysterious where nothing really exists. To get attention, maybe? Or just for the excitement? To stir up trouble?

@The unknown one, can you EXPLAIN what you believe? We are all ears if you can because I for one, would like to hear your explanation.
:wink:

miditek

Post by miditek » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:36 pm

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/http://www.you ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sOY-0Ag7GIc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 am

IMHO, I think conspiracy theories "spit in the face" of people who actually went through the tragedies that these theorists like to spin from.

Anyway, I did not start this topic to spew conspiracy nonsense, I started this topic to respect those people who were killed on 9/11.
If anyone wants to start a conspiracy theory topic create one and knock yourself out. :) Leave this thread for the memory of those innocents victims who were only living their own life and just happened to be the target of 3 sick pilots out for a twisted revenge.

miditek

Post by miditek » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 am

The unknown one wrote:It's too bad that 10 years later, so many people still believe that it was a mere terrorist attack and nobody in the US was involved at all.If you question this event or the government you will be labeled a "crazy conspiracy theorist" and called un-patriotic....which is BULLSHIT.
You're an imbecile - go crawl back to your cave Mo-ham-head lest a Predator or Reaper UAV catches you out in the open you goatfucking troll.

CCCCCCCC
Location:I had 4 biscuits, then I ate one, now I only have 3

Post by CCCCCCCC » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:41 am

Dang it gettin crazy up in here! :lol:

DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS

Post by DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:49 am

miditek wrote:
You're an imbecile - go crawl back to your cave Mo-ham-head lest a Predator or Reaper UAV catches you out in the open you goatfucking troll.
Its ok Mr. midi. There's nothing wrong about excercising your right to free speech. Don't get all mad. Its funny how you take it all up the ass just cause you disagree. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MA MONEY!!!!!!!!!

miditek

Post by miditek » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:27 am

DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS AND wrote:
miditek wrote:
Its ok Mr. midi. There's nothing wrong about excercising your right to free speech. Don't get all mad. Its funny how you take it all up the ass just cause you disagree. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look out the window :lol:

DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS

Post by DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:57 am

miditek wrote:
miditek wrote:

Look out the window :lol:
Oh noes they coming to get me hahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MA MONEY!!!!!!!!!

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Uh, I dunno about being un-patriotic, but I'll agree with the crazy conspiracy theorist.

Do you honestly think something as inefficient and cumbersome as the US government could possibly orchestrate an event as complicated as this? They would've fucked up right at the start by buying plastic box cutters.

Nope, I believe it was terrorists who took advantage of lax airport security and doing something that nobody expected.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 pm

miditek wrote:
Remember, if you disagree with him, you're an Islamic terrorist!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Do you honestly think something as inefficient and cumbersome as the US government could possibly orchestrate an event as complicated as this?
Yeah, any gov't that pays $400 for a hammer in its budget can't be too bright! :err: :lol: :lol: :lol:

miditek

Post by miditek » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:26 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
miditek wrote:
Remember, if you disagree with him, you're an Islamic terrorist!
Neh, just a jihadist apologist or goatfucker groupie.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 am

:lol: :lol:

The unknown one

Post by The unknown one » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:24 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
........and, Jim Jones and David Koresh's cults were purposely destroyed by the ATF, FBI&CIA, these men were angels who did nothing wrong to bring the demise of their respective groups. Elvis Presley was hustled out of the USA on his own request because he got sick of fame and fortune. John Kennedy was killed by a J. Edgar Hoover plot because JFK was sympathetic to Blacks, and Hoover was a known rascist. Etc. Etc. Etc. Yeah, people have heard 'em all. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The reason some people believe conspiracy bullshit is that these theories are so simple, and cut and dried. There is no explanation in them. Also, I guess it makes the truth easier to swallow for some. The truth: there are people out there who have religious beliefs(and personal ones) which call for the destruction of the USA based on not only the "sinful" lifestyles, wealth, etc. of its citizens but also on its historical past which went on hundreds of years ago, like the demise of Native Americans, the American Revolution, the taking of land in the Southwestern, USA, etc. etc.

Basicly, people have the right to hate USA if they want, even it's own citizens. In the USA, you can pick it's laws apart, and disagree with the government and it's OK. It's when you cross the line and become an Osama bin Laden or a follower of such a group that it becomes wrong--and with good reason.

Not all historical events have a secret plot to them---just the thought is ridiculous. But, that is what these conspiracy theorists love to do, create things dark and mysterious where nothing really exists. To get attention, maybe? Or just for the excitement? To stir up trouble?

@The unknown one, can you EXPLAIN what you believe? We are all ears if you can because I for one, would like to hear your explanation.
:wink:

Two planes, three buildings (WTC7), do the math, kiddies.
You might consider looking into this in detail. There were two little fires in the corner of WTC7, then the whole building fell at freefall speed into a perfect pile -with demolition explosions clearly visible. Falling, burning debris does NOT cause a 47 story steel building to suddenly and completely collapse into it's own footprint.

DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS

Post by DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:28 am

Conspiracy this Conspiracy that... The Gulf of Tonkin (Never occured) This used to be a conspriracy.. Up untill Robert Macnamara Revealed the truth that, American ships were never attacked during the so called incident Claiming Gulf of Tonkin was a false flag and thousands of people died in the Vietnam war becuase of it. Robert Macnamara was the Secretary of Defense who actually made the call. So yes those "CRAZY CONSPIRACY Theroists" were right Today they are no longer Conspiracy Theroists. Catch my drift... Watergate (Conspiracy at one point) FACT NOW. Iran Contra. The list goes on just google it yourself and learn the Facts that came many years after the actual incidents since what we are taught are still the early info that came out not the FACTS that came out after time. Or how about all of those CRAZY conspiracy people that have been talking about the U.S Govt being involved in Drug Smuggling.. Of course we are all CRAZY.. Even though the Facts have come out just 2 months ago operation FAST AND FUROIUS was exposed showing the Govt involved with Drug Cartels.. So even after being proven right We are all Still CRAZY. Becuase we question things that dont add up, I say question as much as possible because the Facts dont come out untill later and if no questions arise the Facts will stay hidden forever.
MA MONEY!!!!!!!!!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:17 am

Falling, burning debris does NOT cause a 47 story steel building to suddenly and completely collapse into it's own footprint.
I understand that the buildings were constructed out of Aluminum-based material. If this is the case that explains why they burned and melted so fast because Aluminum based construction material burns at lower temps than steel.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:08 am

Is anyone on this forum, posting in this thread, a structural engineer or someone else suitably qualified in the field of steel structures when subjected to heat? If not, you're not going to convince anyone of the validity of any conspiracy theories.

I can just imagine that for anyone who actually knows about this stuff, this discussion would be like a real-life forensics expert watching CSI:Miami and trying not to throw stuff at the TV.