Wikileaks posted that Steve Jobs actually Died of HIV

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
browneyedgirl
Wikileaks posted that Steve Jobs actually Died of HIV

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:42 pm

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/51588/shock ... -down.html

I know Jobs was known for being a free spirit, with a "hippie" personal belief system&style, but I do not believe this! No wonder WikiLeaks has such a bad reputation! :shock: :shock: :shock:

icecab21

Re: Wikileaks posted that Steve Jobs actually Died of HIV

Post by icecab21 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:10 pm

people die of aids, not hiv
wikeleaks should not have gotten or released a report like that. some of what they post i see as ok, but not private medical records.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:55 pm

IMHO, I think the Jobs family should sue WikiLeaks---however, that would just cause undue attention to a baseless claim/rumor.
So, I guess the best course of action in this case would be to ignore.
I still have to ask what exactly is WikiLeak's agenda on the issue.Did they have something against Mr. Jobs personally? What did WikiLeaks have to gain from this bashing?

And even by chance if it were true---so what? Let the man rest in peace! More to the point, leave his family alone in this, because they are the ones who will have to deal with this rumor and its aftermath. Rumors like this do not hurt the dead(duh)but the living loved ones who are left behind have to suffer the humiliation.

There is a certain rare type of cancer/tumor that AIDS sometimes causes, and this is what I think gave rise to this hateful rumor. :roll: :roll: :roll:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:08 pm

There is nothing on Wikileaks that suggests that AIDS was a factor. He had pancreatic cancer.

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:26 am

That picture has been circulating on the Internet for a long, long time claiming he had AIDS and at the same time being a buttfucking jizz master pee pee snatcher.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:15 am

He was the cancer.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:17 am

the date of the tests predates the creation of the company

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:There is nothing on Wikileaks that suggests that AIDS was a factor. He had pancreatic cancer.
WikiLeaks was where the article I posted originated from. Maybe they took it down, WikiLeaks does that sometimes.
Yes, of course he had cancer, I don't think many people seriously believe otherwise!

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:41 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:There is nothing on Wikileaks that suggests that AIDS was a factor. He had pancreatic cancer.
WikiLeaks was where the article I posted originated from. Maybe they took it down, WikiLeaks does that sometimes.
Yes, of course he had cancer, I don't think many people seriously believe otherwise!
Wikileaks twitter account posted a link to a previous fake document from several years before

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 am

I think not!
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:49 pm

You can really tell those South Park episodes are only made in 5 days, shit sucks.

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:16 pm

robocop656 wrote:You can really tell those South Park episodes are only made in 5 days, shit sucks.
:? They are made in 3 hours, didn't you know?
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:51 pm

6 days to air. Check out the documentary.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/7DF0AF24E5BACCD6

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Rebel wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Wikileaks twitter account posted a link to a previous fake document from several years before
Oh, well. Like they say anyway, "Never believe anything on the internet". :lol:
Still, bashing someone on the internet like that is cowardly and childish. Especially if the poor soul is dead. :buh:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:22 am

What difference does it make?
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

The unknown one

Post by The unknown one » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:22 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
Rebel wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Still, bashing someone on the internet like that is cowardly and childish. Especially if the poor soul is dead. :buh:
And never believe everything you hear/see on TV....

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:36 am

The unknown one wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Rebel wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Not even The Simpsons, and American Guy? ??? Aw, Gee Whiz! :~(

The unknown one

Post by The unknown one » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:11 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
The unknown one wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Rebel wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Not even The Simpsons, and American Guy? ??? Aw, Gee Whiz! :~(
nope not even robot chicken or spongebob or any of that stuff 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :idea: :?: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink: :oops: :x :shock: :lol: :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My husband thinks that bullshit on Jerry Springer is real, and it's all a big fake. I tell him that over&over. Just yesterday 2 women got into a big fight and hubby asked,"Does that look fake to you?" I just rolled my eyes and replied,"When people are offered money to fight like that you bet they will make it look real!" :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

There was a segment on 20/20 not too long ago about how some talk shows would hire semi-professional actors/actresses to do their little drama on those shows. Several of the performers were shown which had been on several talk shows doing different roles. Hubby said,"20/20 is just lying!" :roll:
I did not argue, after all, you cannot argue with a redneck it's just too frustrating! :lol:

Damien Thorn

Post by Damien Thorn » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:There was a segment on 20/20 not too long ago about how some talk shows would hire semi-professional actors/actresses to do their little drama on those shows. Several of the performers were shown which had been on several talk shows doing different roles.
True, and I'd like to add to that: If it's on TV, it's either a flat-out lie, a simple distortion or a lie by omission.

I'd like to quote Jerry Seinfeld on this:

"Isn't it amazing that all the news in the world exactly fits the pages of the New York Times every single day?"

Editors make choices and therefore lie by omission. I thought that was obvious. It's one of industry's most important reasons for buying media.

Cheerio,

Damien
Trite
Rhetorical
Cliched
Inane

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:36 pm

:lol: Maybe Jerry was right! Something kinda creepy just happened, or I guess it is just pure coincidence.
The news about the Penn State coach who was accused of sexually molesting young boys is the big storyline now. What's weird is that about a month ago on Law&Order:SUV there was an episode with almost the EXACT things going on as in this real life case! This was weeks BEFORE the Penn State scandal!:shock: I mean, it almost bowled me over. I know there is no connection, but--still. :err: Life imitating art? :twisted: