Covers Stratovarius Clarifications

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Mr cool Edit
Covers Stratovarius Clarifications

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Well, I see that my covers built a lot scandals between Musical producers, musicians and Stratovarius Fans for that this aclaration.

All knows that all start when I protect the Warren Curry art of one Musical productor.

We need serious.... nothing in the world loves lost money only for help and caritative paying one studio only for fun, more is this person is a producer.

The inocence time in the humanity dead long time ago...

About my covers.....

I really Im a fans of stratovarius, but i dont harassed to persons and i see to the band band like humans with talent, why i do this?, why im not helping to the band, in humanistic level,make him feel to stratovarius band that they a "god", is a hard Stone for they, is the pressure to do all perfect why if they aren't this, the fans jump against, in a inconcience feeling.

Example: Timo Tolkki problema in the past....

Now about my Productions:

Answering some questions read by some fans and some messages on Skype, that really are not many.

I never cant be better that all stratovarius, I can't be better to 1 stratovarius member really.....
and i will explain you why.

About my Drums:

I know play some drums, but im not one Michael, one Rolf, one drummer directly, I can read score and compose drums, i got all the drummer conception, but i dont have the skill to play one drum like they do it.

About bass:

I can play bass why god giftme fingers, but i know compose, read score. I'm not Porra

About keyboards:

I can play a bit, why in my vocakls practices, i need a key, im not a key man, but i can read score, compose keys, Im not jens

Bout Guitars:

is the same... im not a guitarrist..... its more .... in some covers that i do of stratovarius i hide my failure moment with editions....
You can listen in my next production "Under Flaming Sky" that i cant do that Matias do, my guitars is Flat, no vibrato no nothing....... i put the my finger and that god help me after......, I'm not matias o tolkki

About vocals:

Is the instrument that I dominate really... I tell you more, if im singing Powermetal is by insistence Warren Curry. I have no native voice Powermetal, I dont have a Sharp voice, for that i'm like the black sheep of the metal singers

I don't studied popular music too, i studied classical music.... everything that came after, my personal effort. I dont have full Metal technique, i mix, Tenor Technique with metal vocals, based in Kotipelto's Vocals that for miracle i feels that is compatible with me, no more that this.

About my Choirs:

I dont have idea.... I compose that i feel, i got that the song composed in my braín and i record only....

About the Sound:

The only a favor that I have is that I have a insanelly skills in Technology, this is all, I don't have a profesional equipament, I use a semi - profesional.

Now why i dont compose my stuff???

Why a dont have money for face it the copyright protection.

why i do stratovarius covers? why i like it

seriously. Nothing in the world, being a worker, will pay a profesional studio only for fun, I can't kill my money why after i can't pay my services.

I'm a hard worker, i dont lose my time, I'm always productive, for that i do a lot in all parts of my life.

I don't have idea really why my music build a lot drama here, that really is stratovarius music , not mine.

1. I'm not famous.
2. I don't have a band
3. I don't have money to do nothing actually, argentina is a disaster always.

Now im wondering me..... which is the drama if i sing, I do covers or i try to do my stuff in the music??

PD: I need say that i got fun this last time, why im a funny man, is part of my personality, but well, Coherence please!!!!

If you chek the stuff, i never start one post insulting to other fans.......

I hope you understand and stop with all this crazy stuff......

SatanicSmile

Re: Covers Stratovarius Clarifications

Post by SatanicSmile » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:46 pm

It built drama only because you take all "negative feedback" as insult. You want to see only good feedback and if someone says "voice needs work" or something, you start shitstorm, and it takes place in every active thread. Just calm down.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:53 pm

inst true, all start with insults, you can chek it. take your time
SatanicSmile wrote:It built drama only because you take all "negative feedback" as insult. You want to see only good feedback and if someone says "voice needs work" or something, you start shitstorm, and it takes place in every active thread. Just calm down.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:03 am

Going to disagree with you Flavio, YOU started majority of the drama. Granted, maybe some were insulting but I'm 99% sure that most of them were jokes that just weren't taken as they were meant to be taken. It's human and it happens. But like I said, mostly your fault. I've said this so many times, you can't please everyone with your singing and it's not like you went to school or took lessons on singing or anything either so you can't expect to be as good as a professional just yet. You can be in time of course but as of now, people like you and me are the people who WANT to be professional singers. The constructive criticism is what comes with the package. Take it or leave it.
Mr cool Edit wrote:inst true, all start with insults, you can chek it. take your time
SatanicSmile wrote:It built drama only because you take all "negative feedback" as insult. You want to see only good feedback and if someone says "voice needs work" or something, you start shitstorm, and it takes place in every active thread. Just calm down.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:08 am

take you time and see old post, this inst new, sarah, you are very new for acuse me of this.

also more, i cant take serious a fans of stratovavirius when im covering stratovarius why they justly is a fans, they NEVER USE THE REASON. why always will see to other singers like shit, and this is a law.
Southern_Cross wrote:Going to disagree with you Flavio, YOU started majority of the drama. Granted, maybe some were insulting but I'm 99% sure that most of them were jokes that just weren't taken as they were meant to be taken. It's human and it happens. But like I said, mostly your fault. I've said this so many times, you can't please everyone with your singing and it's not like you went to school or took lessons on singing or anything either so you can't expect to be as good as a professional just yet. You can be in time of course but as of now, people like you and me are the people who WANT to be professional singers. The constructive criticism is what comes with the package. Take it or leave it.
Mr cool Edit wrote:inst true, all start with insults, you can chek it. take your time

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:14 am

Well wasn't that a quick reply. I've been there when the shit storms went down Flavio, I tried to get you to cool it down, remember? I'm still trying but I'm losing my faith pretty quickly...Anyways, I've seen them. I won't bother repeating myself. You want what I think of it? Read what I posted earlier.
Mr cool Edit wrote:take you time and see old post, this inst new, sarah, you are very new for acuse me of this.
Southern_Cross wrote:Going to disagree with you Flavio, YOU started majority of the drama. Granted, maybe some were insulting but I'm 99% sure that most of them were jokes that just weren't taken as they were meant to be taken. It's human and it happens. But like I said, mostly your fault. I've said this so many times, you can't please everyone with your singing and it's not like you went to school or took lessons on singing or anything either so you can't expect to be as good as a professional just yet. You can be in time of course but as of now, people like you and me are the people who WANT to be professional singers. The constructive criticism is what comes with the package. Take it or leave it.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:21 am

you sound like you are a fans of me......

any way you cant see that this is other coversation level. anyway, i can discover who come with help feeling and who is the persons that i need lost in the way, like the guys that come with insults in my post,

you mix the themes, sometimes, sarah.
Mr cool Edit wrote:take you time and see old post, this inst new, sarah, you are very new for acuse me of this.

also more, i cant take serious a fans of stratovavirius when im covering stratovarius why they justly is a fans, they NEVER USE THE REASON. why always will see to other singers like shit, and this is a law.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 am

Uff you are confusing me. You say one day I'm a nice person then you say I'm a not nice person then you say I'm a both person, make up your mind -.-
Mr cool Edit wrote:you sound like you are a fans of me......

any way you cant see that this is other coversation level. anyway, i can discover who come with help feeling and who is the persons that i need lost in the way, like the guys that come with insults in my post,

you mix the themes, sometimes, sarah.

Grambambuli

Post by Grambambuli » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:Well, I see that my covers built a lot scandals between Musical producers, musicians and Stratovarius Fans for that this aclaration.

All knows that all start when I protect the Warren Curry art of one Musical productor.

We need serious.... nothing in the world loves lost money only for help and caritative paying one studio only for fun, more is this person is a producer.

The inocence time in the humanity dead long time ago...

About my covers.....

I really Im a fans of stratovarius, but i dont harassed to persons and i see to the band band like humans with talent, why i do this?, why im not helping to the band, in humanistic level,make him feel to stratovarius band that they a "god", is a hard Stone for they, is the pressure to do all perfect why if they aren't this, the fans jump against, in a inconcience feeling.

Example: Timo Tolkki problema in the past....

Now about my Productions:

Answering some questions read by some fans and some messages on Skype, that really are not many.

I never cant be better that all stratovarius, I can't be better to 1 stratovarius member really.....
and i will explain you why.

About my Drums:

I know play some drums, but im not one Michael, one Rolf, one drummer directly, I can read score and compose drums, i got all the drummer conception, but i dont have the skill to play one drum like they do it.

About bass:

I can play bass why god giftme fingers, but i know compose, read score. I'm not Porra

About keyboards:

I can play a bit, why in my vocakls practices, i need a key, im not a key man, but i can read score, compose keys, Im not jens

Bout Guitars:

is the same... im not a guitarrist..... its more .... in some covers that i do of stratovarius i hide my failure moment with editions....
You can listen in my next production "Under Flaming Sky" that i cant do that Matias do, my guitars is Flat, no vibrato no nothing....... i put the my finger and that god help me after......, I'm not matias o tolkki

About vocals:

Is the instrument that I dominate really... I tell you more, if im singing Powermetal is by insistence Warren Curry. I have no native voice Powermetal, I dont have a Sharp voice, for that i'm like the black sheep of the metal singers

I don't studied popular music too, i studied classical music.... everything that came after, my personal effort. I dont have full Metal technique, i mix, Tenor Technique with metal vocals, based in Kotipelto's Vocals that for miracle i feels that is compatible with me, no more that this.

About my Choirs:

I dont have idea.... I compose that i feel, i got that the song composed in my braín and i record only....

About the Sound:

The only a favor that I have is that I have a insanelly skills in Technology, this is all, I don't have a profesional equipament, I use a semi - profesional.

Now why i dont compose my stuff???

Why a dont have money for face it the copyright protection.

why i do stratovarius covers? why i like it

seriously. Nothing in the world, being a worker, will pay a profesional studio only for fun, I can't kill my money why after i can't pay my services.

I'm a hard worker, i dont lose my time, I'm always productive, for that i do a lot in all parts of my life.

I don't have idea really why my music build a lot drama here, that really is stratovarius music , not mine.

1. I'm not famous.
2. I don't have a band
3. I don't have money to do nothing actually, argentina is a disaster always.

Now im wondering me..... which is the drama if i sing, I do covers or i try to do my stuff in the music??

PD: I need say that i got fun this last time, why im a funny man, is part of my personality, but well, Coherence please!!!!

If you chek the stuff, i never start one post insulting to other fans.......

I hope you understand and stop with all this crazy stuff......
Huh?!

Arnold Wayne

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:19 am

E for Effort
congrats for the effort
About vocals:

Is the instrument that I dominate really...
really?

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:50 am

Let the shameless gaseous begin. :D

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:19 pm

who is the mother mucker now???

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:32 pm

:lol: Not Me. I am no mucker! At all!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:34 pm

you are that start with all this shit and after cry like a prostitute. all are looking this

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:08 pm

:lol: HUH! Starter? Me? Huh again!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:25 pm

AAAAAAAAA wrote::lol: HUH! Starter? Me? Huh again!
Be gone, miserere imposter!! :x
Hircine! Meretrix! Buncombe!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:who is the mother mucker now???
Not you. I have zero problems with you. :)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:25 pm

uffffff...... STRATOFANS BIPOLAR!!!!!!!
la puta madre.....

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm waiting for the day in which Mr Cool Edit receives some criticism and doesn't make a shit storm over it.

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:41 pm

You're in for a very, very long wait.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Uff, tell me about it... -.-
rikkertje wrote:You're in for a very, very long wait.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:07 pm

you are specialist in poop out always, why dont read all the post..... Im tired Sarah of explain you all
Southern_Cross wrote:I'm waiting for the day in which Mr Cool Edit receives some criticism and doesn't make a shit storm over it.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:09 pm

you all not see that "AAAAAAAAA" have two acounts????

and after im the stupid southamerican.......

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Now is calling people a poop any way of making friends? No, I thought not.

Personally, I don't care how many accounts anyone has here. Not really my business. And I don't have any problems with AAAAAAAAAA, so it doesn't matter.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:24 pm

They do that for harass people....
Southern_Cross wrote:Now is calling people a poop any way of making friends? No, I thought not.

Personally, I don't care how many accounts anyone has here. Not really my business. And I don't have any problems with AAAAAAAAAA, so it doesn't matter.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 pm

And calling people mother fuckers on a daily basis isn't a form of harrassment, is that what you're telling me?
Mr cool Edit wrote:They do that for harass people....
Southern_Cross wrote:Now is calling people a poop any way of making friends? No, I thought not.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:39 pm

you need a boyfriend...... you are more heavy that this balls

please... can you say something positive in your life??

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Believe or not I can be a positive person but it also depends on the attitude of the person I'm talking to. Your attitude lately isn't exactly a positive thing.

Oh and FYI, I do have a boyfriend. So a) don't assume things about people about their private life. It's extremely rude to assume I have a boyfriend based on what you read on the internet and b) How can you assume whether someone is single or not based only on what they say? More importantly, how can you go around saying someone needs a boyfriend? Jesus!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:56 pm

maybe you want take a gun and start to kill people like some guys in USA do....

AAAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAAA » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Cool Eddie,

it's not bad versiuns but I saw from facebook that TOLKKI will go now after you with PRS ... :lol:

AND you should stop calling people NIGGER