Rhapsody of Fire - Dark Wings of Steel

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
rikkertje
Rhapsody of Fire - Dark Wings of Steel

Post by rikkertje » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Just heard this first trailer of the coming album Dark Wings of Steel. Made me really excited! The choirs and orchestrations sound like an updated version of the RoF from around Power of The Dragonflame!.

What do ya'll think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyXdj8pYbJ8

Mr cool Edit

Re: Rhapsody of Fire - Dark Wings of Steel

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 am

rikkertje wrote:Just heard this first trailer of the coming album Dark Wings of Steel. Made me really excited! The choirs and orchestrations sound like an updated version of the RoF from around Power of The Dragonflame!.

What do ya'll think?

I think that rhapsody with out turilli:

1- change his sound dor one more clear and more aunthentic

2- put a real choir and real orchestra why now that alex are alone , are a bit scared why all now depends of he, how no change the style, he a inverting tons of money in sover the turilli part.
(The same happened with stratovarius in Polaris Album)

3- is the same rhapsody of ever. IMPRESSIVE

4- I will buy the cd

5- with his sound, so clear, Rhapsody show that they are a HUGE, FANTASTIC, IMPRESSIVE AND VERY TALENTED BAND.

6- if Rhapsody, no sAmple the giant choir in shows, i dont will pay him any ticket. I can be happy only with the cd. Why rhapsody of fire with out the hUge choir is other metal band like a lot others one.

oNLY CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN IF YOU SEE "tHE WALL LIVE" ROGER WATERS.

is the top 1 show live of the history

and i tell you more. in argentina , Roger waters put to full The River plate stadium with a capacity og 45000 persons, 7 times

this mean 315.000 persons in 7 nights!!!

and if you listen the choir sampled in live, i bet that you cry like a mother like i cry!

i want this for may future band

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/7OPrProdQX4?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/7OPrProdQX4?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

thefreeone

Post by thefreeone » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:
rikkertje wrote:Just heard this first trailer of the coming album Dark Wings of Steel. Made me really excited! The choirs and orchestrations sound like an updated version of the RoF from around Power of The Dragonflame!.

What do ya'll think?

I think that rhapsody with out turilli:

1- change his sound dor one more clear and more aunthentic

2- put a real choir and real orchestra why now that alex are alone , are a bit scared why all now depends of he, how no change the style, he a inverting tons of money in sover the turilli part.
(The same happened with stratovarius in Polaris Album)

3- is the same rhapsody of ever. IMPRESSIVE

4- I will buy the cd

5- with his sound, so clear, Rhapsody show that they are a HUGE, FANTASTIC, IMPRESSIVE AND VERY TALENTED BAND.

6- if Rhapsody, no sAmple the giant choir in shows, i dont will pay him any ticket. I can be happy only with the cd. Why rhapsody of fire with out the hUge choir is other metal band like a lot others one.

oNLY CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN IF YOU SEE "tHE WALL LIVE" ROGER WATERS.

is the top 1 show live of the history

and i tell you more. in argentina , Roger waters put to full The River plate stadium with a capacity og 45000 persons, 7 times

this mean 315.000 persons in 7 nights!!!

and if you listen the choir sampled in live, i bet that you cry like a mother like i cry!

i want this for may future band

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/7OPrProdQX4?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/7OPrProdQX4?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
I think nobody understood what you said

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Let's keep this thread about RoF! :)

Anyone else heard the trailer?

thefreeone

Post by thefreeone » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:45 pm

rikkertje wrote:Let's keep this thread about RoF! :)

Im sorry.

I did like it, but nothing has changed!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:58 pm

thefreeone wrote:
rikkertje wrote:Let's keep this thread about RoF! :)

Im sorry.

I did like it, but nothing has changed!

thats ok if nothing understand, the world is free

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:36 am

They let us have signatures on this forum???

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Thanks Rebel! Really curious!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:07 am

i think that Alex is more happy.....

the crazy depressive stuff is work of Luca turilli

I will get the cd, sound all very soft or maybe is YouTube that is a shit

Kmasters

Post by Kmasters » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bC3tbfhpKqM? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bC3tbfhpKqM? ... ;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:43 pm

Kmasters wrote:<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bC3tbfhpKqM? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bC3tbfhpKqM? ... ;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Well, I see that the crazy drummer man dont have thongue hahhahaah

Im listen that is a maniac stuff of metal discographics companies en push back the singers....

Im liten this with a tny sound blaster live ! 24-96 configured down Windows seven pro 64 bits at 48-24 - one normal speakers genius and my studio headphones

you see, the creativa sound card is the best for home gamers pcs, and the genius headphone line have a tended to forcé some frequencies, that compared with a flat sound , can sount the Singer most in front (normal multimedia reproduction), with some compressor effect.

I see stratovarius (finnvox), Now Rhapsody of fire ( Alex mix) and one band friend (Arctica with mark boals band) that put the Singer back, and isnt for be a bad singers, they all are great!!

anyway i see that sound very good but soft for be a super agressive song...

maybe the best agressive guitar in this last time got it.....

ta ta ta taaaaaaaa!!!!!!

NIGHTWISH AND HIS BLONDE GUITARRIST!!!

hahahaha yes, yes.....

i need say that for rithm guitar, this guy have the best sound.....

anyway...... the prodiction of this song is no high that Fabio lione looks like other Singer........

i need catch the cd and listen the original sound.....

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Kmasters wrote:<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bC3tbfhpKqM? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bC3tbfhpKqM? ... ;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

HHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! this is your son or what, man!!!!!

see this kid!!!!! i can pay hin and come to play with me jajaajajaja

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/pi7fwPzv9iA?hl=es_MX& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/pi7fwPzv9iA?hl=es_MX& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:19 pm

finally some real talent
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:01 pm

FABIO LIONE IS HUGE!!!!!!!!

but..... one light tenor go do3 to re5

I listen 2 voices in paralel, I whant know what tech nology rhapsody are using to fake a Tenor!!!!

why The Magical of the wizard's dream hit one max note of hits notes to db5 without falssetto

anyways in the Studio the tenor no sing Db5

Rhapsody comvoque a baritone and one liric tenor that never touch DB5 only do it Fabio Lione in Metal Vocals

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/89-9s_5YZm4?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/89-9s_5YZm4?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Im liric tenor, my range is C3 to C5 in pure voice

Im looking in the net if i catch to Fabio lione singing like light tenor (Classical one) and if i listen him, is my idol!!!!!!!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:27 pm

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/IAHP3K0h3JM?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/IAHP3K0h3JM?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Fabio lione supporting to Angra......

I love this guy......

he is a huge talent with feets

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh, this is great news!

So, will this be the start of a 3rd saga? Because they finished The Dark Secret, right?

They have so many Sagas, and so many dragons and so many elements...Whatever, as long as the music is good.
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:06 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:
I listen 2 voices in paralel, I whant know what tech nology rhapsody are using to fake a Tenor!!!!
ok here is Voice Double Tracking 101

here is what wikipedia says

Double tracking is an audio recording technique in which a performer sings or plays along with their own prerecorded performance, usually to produce a stronger or "bigger" sound than can be obtained with a single voice or instrument. It is a form of overdubbing; the distinction comes from the doubling of a part, as opposed to recording a different part to go with the first. The effect can be further enhanced by panning one of the performances hard left and the other hard right in the stereo field.

that pretty much sums it up, my favorite examples are
Heart of glass by blondie, debbie harrie sings with herself in different octaves
Nirvanas whole nevermind album, almost every song contains two vocal tracks by kurt and two backing vocals by dave, since their voices naturally blended butch did the best with them.
the police ghost in the machine album have many great tracks of sting doing vocal tracks in the same octave doing justice to his nickname.
there are many uses and tricks like doubling with 3ths 6ths or doing 40 tracks of overdubbing like Queen did.
A9

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:37 am

Equinox wrote:Oh, this is great news!

So, will this be the start of a 3rd saga? Because they finished The Dark Secret, right?

They have so many Sagas, and so many dragons and so many elements...Whatever, as long as the music is good.
Sounds like they're done with sagas.
They let us have signatures on this forum???

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:42 am

adrian9 wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:
ok here is Voice Double Tracking 101

here is what wikipedia says

Double tracking is an audio recording technique in which a performer sings or plays along with their own prerecorded performance, usually to produce a stronger or "bigger" sound than can be obtained with a single voice or instrument. It is a form of overdubbing; the distinction comes from the doubling of a part, as opposed to recording a different part to go with the first. The effect can be further enhanced by panning one of the performances hard left and the other hard right in the stereo field.

that pretty much sums it up, my favorite examples are
Heart of glass by blondie, debbie harrie sings with herself in different octaves
Nirvanas whole nevermind album, almost every song contains two vocal tracks by kurt and two backing vocals by dave, since their voices naturally blended butch did the best with them.
the police ghost in the machine album have many great tracks of sting doing vocal tracks in the same octave doing justice to his nickname.
there are many uses and tricks like doubling with 3ths 6ths or doing 40 tracks of overdubbing like Queen did.
Thanks, but seriously...... if one band isnt good with all the technology that the music market have, why really is horrible band.....

I done my powermetal song in Pro tools and im making the video clip.

Pro tools do all the sound enginieer job automatic....

Whatever guy is sound enginieer with pro tools

I was desactivated all the automatic stuff why is a fucking vicious all those toys....

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:04 am

If I had a nickel for every time MCE mentions pro tools, I'd be richer than Bill Gates. :lol:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:12 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:If I had a nickel for every time MCE mentions pro tools, I'd be richer than Bill Gates. :lol:
pro tools is "THE PERFECT TOOL AGAINST IDIOTS"

more easy cant be. I press one Button and the program mix all automatic

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:03 pm

:lol:
pro tools does a lot of tricks a have various presets for the user to start , but is only that , a starting point, the magic is creating from there your own stuff.
A9

tonhals

Post by tonhals » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:40 pm

If this album seems with POWER OF THE DRAGON FLAME it will be great!