Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:05 am

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote:Image

:?

Woff, Woff, Woff...

John Stockton

Post by John Stockton » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:09 am

It was my pleasure to put a definitive end to the so called "Neverending" story. I saw it was getting out of hand, with aliens, the Finnish goatfarmer Pekka Nurmi, the white house, and so forth.

Never underestimate the power of short shorts.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:09 pm

:( So sorry you didn't like it, John. I really did my best. :oops: :oops: :cry:

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:17 pm

But I think you excel! You even excelexcel! :)

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:41 am

Dammit if you're going to end the story, do it right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LE5TNomvc

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:02 am

:? :? :?

The winner will receive one goat, shipped anywhere in the world via Fedex.

:roll: :roll:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:52 am

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Wkn5V2qaYI0?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Wkn5V2qaYI0?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:00 am

:? :?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:43 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/0EuzuAodS_o?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/0EuzuAodS_o?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:03 pm

:? :? :? :? :? :? What? What? What will you express with that? :? :?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:24 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::? :? :? :? :? :? What? What? What will you express with that? :? :?
what your question, lady viking? let know your what you have in your inconcient....

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:41 pm

:) My conscience is clean as a newly sprung rose. :) :) How about yours? :? :? :?

Happy 1914 with as many strange technical things you wish for...

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:52 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::) My conscience is clean as a newly sprung rose. :) :) How about yours? :? :? :?

Happy 1914 with as many strange technical things you wish for...
I HAD my shits, my fights, my lose moment and my victories.....

my lose moment is that i dont have money and i dont have a good life

My victories are directly conected with my human part, and that to my victories, i survive to my lose stuff...

Learn to grow, and all human can change his future, i fight for do this reality :)

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:20 pm

:) Hi! I think you are a little new-years-philosophical and melancholic and I agree with you. Life isn't in the least fair and it is impossible to find some reason for that. Since there never is.

But I think, you can fight the injustices in your life, in a brave way, and you will not give up your attempts, to change, what is possible to change.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:49 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::) Hi! I think you are a little new-years-philosophical and melancholic and I agree with you. Life isn't in the least fair and it is impossible to find some reason for that. Since there never is.

But I think, you can fight the injustices in your life, in a brave way, and you will not give up your attempts, to change, what is possible to change.

hahahah.... no.. im not a melancholic man, i dont had moments for feels me melancholic, really.

happen this. beauty Viking girl, when one persons hare walking in the edge only have 2 ways, or be a disaster and start to do whatever shit for survive

or take one "spiritual way" for survive and change his life day in day.

I choice the second, I pass for extreme situations that you cant believe, one human can be more strong that all the money of the world.

maybe is a lesson that i had to learn in this life

in the end, all us bron to lern and for our evolution.

PD: I take a look to google and I see a lot Viking girls, i need say you that your all are wonderful vikings girls, i need move my ass to one viking country and got a viking wife, for gosh...... :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:16 pm

:) Jaja! Gosh, gosh and good luck! :elk:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:22 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::) Jaja! Gosh, gosh and good luck! :elk:
of course of course!!!!! I was study genetic and I do a project in my future sons or daughters!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:35 am

:) And now to something totally different...

It would be a crime, not to translate Jens ingenious FB-poem, even if it is very difficult, to convey all the Swedish profundity...

Jens Poem.
(Maybe this is the first glint, from the new records songtexts)

Carving boys, sat on benches, row after row,

Strengthening their throats with Fotenspad, ( I have no idea, what fotenspad is :roll:)

Inertial thoughts smeared with rail,

Bites the pheasant in his fur.

Fabulous fresh thinking isn't it! :)

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:51 am

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:36 pm

:roll: :roll: An ape licking another screaming ape? What is the symbolic in that??? :? :? :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:43 pm

robocop656 wrote:Image

Screaming Monkey: No, no, don't lick me! I'm not in the mood! I actually have a burning headache...And I have lost a front tooth...

Licking Monkey: PFFF...I'm not after sex! At all! I'm hungry and I gazed some very wellnourished lice, in just your erogenous zone. Huh, what a frigid ape... :x

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:02 pm

:) Continuation.

Screaming Monkey:
Lice? :roll: That was the dumbest excuse, I have ever heard. I haven't seen a louse, since I started to use Monkey-Bug-Spray regularly. And I am worth it!

Licking Monkey:
PFFF... But, but, I swear I saw lice there and I am not interested in some inadequate sex with a tooth-less, fat and no-fucking, frigid ape. I have my Sonata Arctica-video. It is not that exiting, after more than 500 times. But what to do, when the hormones gallop...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:16 am

Master Lao Tse sat by a flower grove on a windy march noon, always aware of his place in the world, the rhythm of the heart and the never ending conversation of all things. He took a breath and asked the soil if his weight was not a problem for it to bear. The soil remained silent for a while to prepare an answer, then came from the south a two horse-pulled calash. And it was empty.

A lice sat by the nipple of an Orangutan on a sunny tropic afternoon, always in search of dead skin to ingest, the debris of sexual acts and his correct place on the Linnean classification. He took a breath and asked himself whether biting his host was of any use anymore, if the need of reproducing was any good for the world he was part of and what was the purpose of existence. He waited for a while to receive illumination. Then came from the north a long tongue that wiped the ground he stood on. Last thing he heard was two fucking Orangutans. And they were both male.
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:03 pm

:) You really did it! You woke up the Story and gave a long nose, to that evil and Aliennotbeliever John Stockton, that only wanted to shatter and destroy our beloved Neverending! But now we are on line. Again! Haha!

Master TseTseFly, as he often is called, is an animalloving Guru, that pines for a Dalai Lama-status and never threads on bare soil, for not hurting the creeps that creep there. He is for that also called the CreepTse and has ambitions to be holy. So he has contacted Gary Nurmi for help, but Gary has too much to do in the US White House, where he now is exorcist of the Ghost-Presidents. He is so springstressed with the governing of US after he became Obamas first assistant, and since also Mr Putin is allergic to sushi, the world can expect "Things".

Putin has put up an ultimatum about fags and Gary has asked Jens to ban all homosexual tendency on Stratoforum. But Jens doesn't care that much and we can go on with the ape-dialogue.

Licking monkey:

Come on you frigid ape and stop that pathetic whining! I have stopped licking for lice so turn around. You are so damn ugly with that missing tooth!

Screaming Monkey:

Jaja. Huh and vojne, vojne! But make it fast! I am still angry over your lice-lie.

Licking Monkey:

PFFFF! That was that! Not so much to howl about, was it? Could as well used the Sonata-video. Again!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:02 pm

:)

On the very same room sat Putin, Obama, Lao Tse and two loud hormone-gallop apes. "Symbolic thought won´t go that far" intructed one of them. "The muffins!" demanded the darkest of them. "I wonder how far my dick can go.. mm Odessa?" Said a pale one. "Not THAT far, use prudence. Be wise.." Said a hairy one. "I´ll go as far as I want to go. Just stand still" Said the other one...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:11 pm

" This is bad, very,very bad," said the hairy half- human-half-ape." I have been in Odessa, where I met Igor the Terrible boxwrecking Cossack. He hates all Russians and calls them drunken apebears."

"What, what", said Mr Putin. "We Russians are the crown of crowns and I will teach that Igor to dance a Russian polka after my pipe."

"Bah" said Obama in his Hawaiian dialect. "In America we are always on top when it comes to country-polkas and we will bring you Dolly Parton , Coce and burgers."

"Pfff" said the apes and halfapes in chorus." We will not...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:18 pm

:) Me! Again!

be obtrusive, but like to introduce ourselves," said the hairiest ape. "We are individuals from Cleo in Scorpio, and we are invading this blue planet as we speak. Don't be afraid, we are millions but we come in peace. As long as you do as we say. MORR, MORR! And if you got some stupid idea of killing us, that would be very uncomfortable for you. Our blood will poison soil and water, since it mostly consist of cyanid.

"What, what?" said Obama, "That was the worst I ever heard, and I have heard a lot of shit from the Russian gangsta here. But we have starvation on our planet and how are you going to feed yourself. The bananas, mangoes and watermelons are soon eaten."

"No problem at all!" said the hairy Cleo-ape. "We eat leaves and grass and then we shit in special containers. From that shit we make flour and bake spaghetti-cakes. We are vegetarians and that will you also be!"

"Fuck, fuck" said Putin. "I hate spaghetti. It is for Italian wankers. I am a Russian Muscle-Man and I need protein. I have to use doping-pills then. Fuck again."

"Oh no! No pills," said the ape and showed his yellow teeth in something between an evil smile and a threatening bite. "You will look more natural and less muscular, when you have thrown off your clothes and your body-fur has grown.

"What, what?" said Obama. "No clothes. Now you must be shrieking mad?"

"No, of course not. Back to nature, gentlemen. We will soon all look the same."

Putin and Obama gazed at each other, with very frightened eyes. Their old contradictions were forgotten and the future was really frightening. No clothes and spaghetticakes made of shit. HUUUUUUUU!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:02 pm

:lol:

Master lao Tse sat by a flower grove, this time irascible, unable to watch his own thought. Less so his surroundings, which amounted an uninteresting pile of gruel in his eyes. "Fuck these flowers" were the first words he spouted for the first time in days. "Fuck this soil, fuck the sun"

He stood up and watched the whispering willows, the strong cherry-trees, the soft eastern wind, all the living things... and he damned them all. For the first time in years he found his solitude frightening, nature unwelcoming and the beating of his heart rather annoying.

He abandoned virtue and sought vice. An ill-intentioned demon had possessed dragon Tse and wouldn' t let go. He stole to eat and no longer stopped to contemplate flowers. Sometimes he stepped on them, not that inadvertently, and his soul smiled.

Master Tse traveled the world a mendicant, and nowhere was he well received. He had rude manners, stole bread and shat in the middle of parks during day-light. He had to sleep in the dirt and use palm leaves to cover himself. Rage and incomprehension still held a nest in his eyes.

Aurora found Master Tse wide awake one morning by a lonely street. He looked at the sky and found in it a mother, a vestige of olden days.. but soon the enchantment passed, when something hit his face. He discovered it was a huge rope of shitspagetthi and it smelled terrible as when there's an american diet.

Within Tse the wrath was uncontainable. Who would disrespect a master by shit flinging? He, who was so wise but had only lost direction for a while. He saw a shit covered window and hurried inside, clenching his fists, ready to teach the bastards a lesson.

He found a peculiar spectacle, two orangutans shat in plastic containers that made funny noises, then two important-looking people ate the contents willingly. Sometimes shit flew around because the oranguntans shat TOO much.

"WHO THE FUCK" said Tse, unable to finish the question..

"Master, at last! we knew you would come. I don't know about the other ones, but we two come in peace...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:31 pm

:) I love your poetic language.

Master Lao Tse, now Holy Tse, looked at the two broken men. Wasn't one Americas president? And the ill-humored glaring one, the Russian gangsta, Vladimir Putin? HUH!

Now the hairy ape spoke. "Welcome Tse, I am king Gary Ape, and I have heard that you are designated "Holy Man", and that you in your inaugural speech made a prediction, that we apes from Cleo will govern this planet."

"Ja,ja, as a matter of fact, I had a dream deeply rooted in me," said Tse, "that one day this world had to accept all the animals as equals. I hold it as a truth, that we all are made of the same stardust. Ants, wolves, apes, giraffes, mollusks, cats. We are all alike in the creators hands, and I had a dream that cockroaches or hairy apes were coming to take over and be our kings and presidents. We had a bad check, but the animals would let our freedom ring. This I have stolen from Martin Luther."

"You were so right and I am your king Gary the Ape First. Barack and Vladimir here will now broadcast a declaration to all mankind, about how to behave. All individuals will move to warmer countries and undress. We will put up strategical silos for drying shit, that we then grind to flour. All bakers in the world will bake spaghetticakes and nothing else, but they are allowed to put in different spices.

Obama and Putin looked almost beyond hopes, but when an ape gave them a microphone they cleared their throats and Putin started to speak..."Cbepctnkn...

BUT BUMKABUM. A SCARY AND HARD BANGELIBANG ON THE DOOR...

WHO? WHO COULD IT BE?

:? :? :?

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:49 pm

:) I don't give up that easily...

The door flew open! In came the giant Gary Monst, and from his bubble, gushed forth all his children, the molecule-changed wolves. They yapped and showed their needle-sharp teeth.

The two fag-apes hid behind a sofa and started to lick and scream, lick and scream. Pure excess-activity!

Obama and Putin jumped up on a table, with holy Tse and the hairy ape stayed stunned. He hated wolves!

Gary Monst spoke,"You ignorant ape-fool, you may have cyanide in your veins, but you can't fight molecule-bumbs and we Monsts are, as we speak, bumbing your hairy-ape-convent in Mount Baker, where all apes are gathering. Maybe you will be wolves, gnatgnats or something totally different! Who knows?

"Vojne, vojne," said the ape, that had visited Sweden. "But, but, we were meant to govern this planet."

"Pffff," spitted Putin and jumped down. I am a goat-alien, allergic to sushi, and we were here first. We have infiltrated all governments and rule already."

"That can be discussed," protested Obama,after he also had come down from the table. "We are bigbig and we have the bigbiggest national dept in the world. We will stop to shop and you will flop.Haha!

Holy Tse made the table his tribune, and started to recite, with his holy voice."I am happy to join you here, all aliens, and I have a dream, that one day this planet will be an holy place and that we all will be able to hold hands. Monsts, goat-aliens, hairy apes. I have a dream...

An unison PFFFFFFFFFFFFF was heard...