just had my first english teaching experience

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
NeverendingAbyss
Re: just had my first english teaching experience

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:28 pm

:lol:

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:41 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:I think Flavio is right.
Flavio needs to take the nearest firearm, put the barrel in his mouth and pull the trigger. Please don't encourage him.
hoooo..... you are so agressive, neon vomit

I dunno if laugh or use you as my girl, but i can turn homosex i think. i preffer laugh, better. :lol:

PD: the next time, chek the stupid coments that you support of some insane metalheads in this forum. Your reputation fall to -100%. You aren't serious for be a international lawyer. sir
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:01 am

To borrow a phrase, it is perfectly clear that the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Having said that, you bring out the worst in everyone. You are the cancer killing this forum, and the infuriating thing is that you lack the self-awareness to even notice it. Or maybe you do, I don't know, because I have no idea what the hell you're talking about 90% of the time.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:27 am

NeonVomit wrote:To borrow a phrase, it is perfectly clear that the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Having said that, you bring out the worst in everyone. You are the cancer killing this forum, and the infuriating thing is that you lack the self-awareness to even notice it. Or maybe you do, I don't know, because I have no idea what the hell you're talking about 90% of the time.
If I'm the cancer, you will die?

I'm so important for your "famous buddies" that come one simple guy, that record only he with a custom machine and one basic sound card, that all those "Famous guys" think that I'm a cancer?

If you don't understand is why you are very limited and only know that one teacher put on you head in the university??, I'm university but in technology and and this don't mean nothing, one certificate that put your ass more high that you can poop, is nothing in your life.

Maybe you don't support that I can read your intentions?

Maybe you all are mad why I take whatever persons as "ONE PERSON" and I never try to humiliate just as you all do it?

Neonvomit, you need learn a lot, you only know about laws, and how get money of others legal or illegal.

if you don't understand, in place to upset mad, as a one idiot, open your mind and we can share information in peace. If you cant do this, try to born again, and in your next life, maybe, you will do it better.

My question is, you pay my accounts?. When you do it, you have rights to come with your stupid incoherencies
NeonVomit wrote:To borrow a phrase, it is perfectly clear that the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
you answered your question, if all this is "fantasy" why you break my testicles all the time if I'm not timo tolkki

:newbie:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:48 am

I can't help to think that Flavio is an experimental troll account from the one and only A10.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 am

PFFFFFFF...

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:57 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:I can't help to think that Flavio is an experimental troll account from the one and only A10.
what? honor, if you think it. A10 is talented, is a good man, have the most speed fingers on the planet and he have ones of the best bands of the powermetal of the history.

But he can be better if person close to he, stop to wash his brain against the people that are off since 2008.

The hate is horrible and can destroy the life of one person. Much more if this person arent present since 2008!!!

for god.... for moment this remind me to the hienas fighting for one body!!

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:06 pm

:shock: And for heavens sake what are you talking about. Who is this 2008 person?

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:11 pm

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote::shock: And for heavens sake what are you talking about. Who is this 2008 person?

I need a beer.....

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:04 pm

So sorry to be the messenger of this! :(

But AMFS-society in Brussels, has decided to hang out you Stratowarius 3.0, and some others from this Forum, on the International Chart over wicked mobbers and you will be publicly criticized by the European Commission.

Sorry again!

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Flavio Ontivero wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:To borrow a phrase, it is perfectly clear that the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm so important for your "famous buddies" that come one simple guy, that record only he with a custom machine and one basic sound card, that all those "Famous guys" think that I'm a cancer?

If you don't understand is why you are very limited and only know that one teacher put on you head in the university??, I'm university but in technology and and this don't mean nothing, one certificate that put your ass more high that you can poop, is nothing in your life.

Maybe you all are mad why I take whatever persons as "ONE PERSON" and I never try to humiliate just as you all do it?

Neonvomit, you need learn a lot, you only know about laws, and how get money of others legal or illegal.

if you don't understand, in place to upset mad, as a one idiot, open your mind and we can share information in peace. If you cant do this, try to born again, and in your next life, maybe, you will do it better.

My question is, you pay my accounts?. When you do it, you have rights to come with your stupid incoherencies
NeonVomit wrote:To borrow a phrase, it is perfectly clear that the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
you answered your question, if all this is "fantasy" why you break my testicles all the time if I'm not timo tolkki

Not a single thing you write makes any sense. What is wrong with you?

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:44 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:

try you best the next time.

if i start to copy paste, all will looks you as a fool.

if you cant support me, ignore me but try no put me into troubles and you try all the time, this is your life, troubles for money.

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:49 pm

:lol: :lol: but honestly Flavio if I am "Hanged out" on EU i will at least know what in HELL you are saying. I can not mob someone I don't understad. So what are you talking ABOUT???? :? :? :?

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote::lol: :lol: but honestly Flavio if I am "Hanged out" on EU i will at least know what in HELL you are saying. I can not mob someone I don't understad. So what are you talking ABOUT???? :? :? :?
is your problem, not mine.

I can share some post that looks posted under cocaine and i dont start to kick asses for those post.

no come to stupid stuff.

i dunno why all do a huge scandal if all post insane stuff all the time.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:39 pm

BOM BOM SHIVA MOTHA FAKA!!!!! BOM BOM SHIVA IN THE BED WITH YOUR MOM!!!!!

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:40 am

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote:So sorry to be the messenger of this! :(

But AMFS-society in Brussels, has decided to hang out you Stratowarius 3.0, and some others from this Forum, on the International Chart over wicked mobbers and you will be publicly criticized by the European Commission.

Sorry again!
Really?? well, I'm so famous that my mother don't know who I'm, Ö10, maybe if those guys in Belgium put me Under a Trial , My music will listened a bit more. :lol:

I'm curious about this, more if this is about technology :?:

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:38 am

ImageImageImage

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:48 am

Flavio Ontivero wrote:

Sorry again!
Really?? well, I'm so famous that my mother don't know who I'm, Ö10, maybe if those guys in Belgium put me Under a Trial , My music will listened a bit more. :lol:

Oh Flavio, you have misunderstood it. It is NOT about technology :oops: and it is not about YOU. It is about the high rate of MOBBING on this Forum. You are a VICTIM and can never be under some TRIAL. So take it easy and your mother will still know you... :wink:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:31 pm

He is not a victim, he is an idiot.

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:32 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:

Sorry again!

Oh Flavio, you have misunderstood it. It is NOT about technology :oops: and it is not about YOU. It is about the high rate of MOBBING on this Forum. You are a VICTIM and can never be under some TRIAL. So take it easy and your mother will still know you... :wink:
hhooooo my pretty friend, if i want be a musician i need pass for my balls all those idiots and keep my mind healthy!!.

Is the prize that one artista need pay for be someone and im concience of this, I'm ready to a massive critic and keep healthy....

for that all those idiots can go to suck his fingers as a baby under the skirt oh his mother anytime. :lol:

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:41 pm

NeonVomit wrote:He is not a victim, he is an idiot.
you be honest and stop to put in troubles to stratovarius. jens have a limit of patience and after you will stole to your grandma :lol:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:56 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ, you seem to like this guy. I'm assuming that you can therefore understand what he's babbling about. Can you please translate for me?

Metal Panda

Post by Metal Panda » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:04 pm

NeonVomit wrote:ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ, you seem to like this guy. I'm assuming that you can therefore understand what he's babbling about. Can you please translate for me?
meeep meeeeep . MESSAGE FOR ONE LAWYER DUMB THAT STOLE INOCENT PEOPLE!

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:41 pm

NeonVomit wrote:ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ, you seem to like this guy. I'm assuming that you can therefore understand what he's babbling about. Can you please translate for me?
Sorry Neon! I'm sure I don't understand more than you. But as a delegate for AMFS-society, I act on instinct and I have felt, that we here have a grave illustration of Forum-mobbing. This Argentinian boy fight for his art, that so many piss on, and for his country, ja even for his entire Continent.

But his latest outburst at you, was not so nice, and his accusations about you stealing from your grandma, :? is probably some desperate attack from a much wounded guy. You have to take it with equanimity, as the brave and tough London-lawyer you are. :)

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:23 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote:
Sorry Neon! I'm sure I don't understand more than you. But as a delegate for AMFS-society, I act on instinct and I have felt, that we here have a grave illustration of Forum-mobbing. This Argentinian boy fight for his art, that so many piss on, and for his country, ja even for his entire Continent.

But his latest outburst at you, was not so nice, and his accusations about you stealing from your grandma, :? is probably some desperate attack from a much wounded guy. You have to take it with equanimity, as the brave and tough London-lawyer you are. :)
beauty, is only one lawyer, if you take to neonvomit face to face im sure that he poop in his undies,

if he is a right lawyer in justice, he dont do the shit that he do always.

and the only why that he can poop me is if i go to england and i do a disaster. I know very good the the internet law, and in internet exist 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, of Flavio Ontivero.

I dont respect the people that dont have education.

neonvomit, i promess with my life that you never in you life will touch anything about me. THIS IS A ITALIAN PROMESS AND WITH THE TIME I WILL KNOW WHO FUCKING YOU ARE

YOU ARE A COWARD, INSULT TO THE PEOPLE INOCENT WITH FAKE NAMES.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:56 pm

What are you talking about? Are you autistic?

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:03 pm

NeonVomit wrote:What are you talking about? Are you autistic?
I was waiting your reaction is more, you forgot that I know how lawyers think.

only this, the world looks huge, but is little more you think

if I was your queen, I cast you out of the country, with this i demostrate the england and argentina share the same SHITS

over and out

Flavio Ontivero

after all those insane posts

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:42 am

after all this insane posts. WITH OUT SENSE.

Neonvomit, attacking one guy NO FAMOUS that NO BREAK ANY LAW, i cant believe how you can attack me!!

Man!! you need a Doping, I think that you take drugs!! I cant understand why you start with all those shits if you arent a musician!!

I can understand about others why yes are musicians but YOU???!!!

You only care of stratovarius Right, All the Other stuff isnt you business!!

for that when Ö10 called you "Brave and strong lawyer of London" my testicles laugh harder!!

YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL LAWYER, HOW FUCKING YOU DO ALL THIS SHIT!!

foerg

Post by foerg » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:42 am

teaching english, huh? how´s cool flavio doing?

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:10 pm

foerg wrote:teaching english, huh? how´s cool flavio doing?
not very good. maybe he should read a programming book or some technical book. That's how I learned correct sentence structure.