tolkki samples

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
AAAAAAAAAA
Re: tolkki samples

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri May 30, 2014 9:55 am

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote::roll: :roll: You are crazier than I thought. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well ok, maybe not Tolkki's best songwriting, but at least a significant improvement...

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Fri May 30, 2014 10:21 am

:( I feel sorry for Tolkki when he has come so far down that Flavio Ontivero could bring him something. Feel at least a little compassion for the poor guy. :cry: :cry:

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote::roll: :roll: You are crazier than I thought. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
sorry baby.... what do you said, large bombombom, finnish??

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/5YiJSTGpiFA?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/5YiJSTGpiFA?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

the best EMOTIONAL STYLE I HAVE IT IN TOLKKI SONGS.
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 30, 2014 8:19 pm

THE NEXT TIME CLEAN YOUR MUZZLE WITH SOAP, LARGE STRATOWARIUS 3.0

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/n0CCzZftQzU?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/n0CCzZftQzU?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

nOTHING PUT THIS HUGE EMOTION IN TOLKKI, BABY

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri May 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote::( I feel sorry for Tolkki when he has come so far down that Flavio Ontivero could bring him something. Feel at least a little compassion for the poor guy. :cry: :cry:
LISTEN THE SONG OF ONE LARGE FINNISH CALLED LAURI PORRA, EMANCIPATION 2 IN HAND TO THE POOR BOY FLAVIO ONTIVERO :( :( :( :(

IM SORRY, BABY...... :lol:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/SlnXDsCT0RI?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/SlnXDsCT0RI?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

THE SECRET OF TOLKKI IS SAY YES, AND COLLABORATE WITH HE WHY HE IS THE PRODUCTOR, WHEN I M THE PRODUCTOR, I WILL DO THAT II WANT

and i tell you the true..... be only the singer and do that the productor is as a one IT job, have his Gift...

You win in health and headaches, i think that Fabio lione think the same that me, I never see him put his nose in producer area.

Metal Panda

Jens Johansson doggy pet e_e

Post by Metal Panda » Sat May 31, 2014 12:40 am

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2Fjensjohanssonpet_zps11cc57fb.mp4&title=">

jens johansson doggy pet shot his/her talent

Metal Panda

HOLLYWOOD STAR TO A CAT

Post by Metal Panda » Sat May 31, 2014 8:53 am

THIS SHIT EXPLOTED ME MY TESTICLES IN ANGRY!!!

IDIOTS MOTHA FAKAS!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sat May 31, 2014 5:39 pm

Dear A10, maybe i'm learn the skill to close his agressive personality that stratowarius 3.0 have back one happy smile?

let me analyze your friend.

I'm Flavio Deepak Chopra Ontivero.

Metal Panda

the true about therion

Post by Metal Panda » Sat May 31, 2014 7:37 pm

maybe for this Flavio cant end the therion songs, they are a band in black magic service.... and run against his essence really....

http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic ... 066#564066

Mr Hadder

Post by Mr Hadder » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:03 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Mr Hadder wrote: Maybe a good alternative is to start co-writing with someone else so his good (if there are any) ideas can be mold into a great song with the help of someone else
That's actually a great idea. Maybe he could collaborate with Flavio Ontivero? It would be awesome if they could start a project together. He is a very rare and unique voice and he can bring out Tolkki's best songwriting. :)
he should definitely!

Metal Panda

MEEP MEEP!! PANDA POSTMAN LOOKS FOR STRATOWARIOUS 3.0!

Post by Metal Panda » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:18 am

MEEP MEEEP!!

PANDA POSTMAN LOOKS FOR LARGE ANGRY FINNISH, STRATOWARIUS 3.0 and old german "Foerg!!!

The Nigger south american start to jump in you fake smile and teach you that education, and to Foerg he will tell you how a drums need sound!!

PAW!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/A9cJWh84LtE?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/A9cJWh84LtE?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

before to hit on inicent people you will need think TWO TIMES.