Tribute to Stratovarius "Hell Edition" Status Info

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Flavio Ontivero
contrictive critic about nemesis - I cant play it xd

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:38 pm

yes, ladies and gentlemen, is to much.....

but i have the technology in my side.....

The tempo is 100 i see i will record at 50 and after I will use a High pressision pich that i will put it in 100,

laury and matias is complex to play and i dont have the skills but yes I know about edition

The most laugh is jens, for he is easy this, he can play faster really. for that I think that he play "Menesis" with any trouble....

Thanks to god I have 8 cores at 3.06 special for this work.... If my guitar shit out... I will use reverb that is the good friend of the musicians and his shits
:lol:

Flavio Ontivero

Nemesis guitar demo with Horrible errors xd

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:46 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ExidvRUG9K8?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ExidvRUG9K8?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This night stratovarius no sleep, Listen my disaster :lol:

Flavio Ontivero

ROGER WATERS!! 70 YO AND SING AS A GOD!!!

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:30 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/wt5qa55-q1A?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/wt5qa55-q1A?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I LOVE YOU ROGER WATERR......

70 YO IS THIS VIDEO!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

71 years olf live in london!!!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/YQITEXWVLg4?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/YQITEXWVLg4?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

YOU ARE THE ONLY BRITISH GOD FOR, MAN, THIS IS SERIOUS, NO QUEEN, NO NOTHING.....

YOU ARE MY GUIDE!!!!!

Flavio Ontivero

One anti- cover called matias.....

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:17 am

you are a nightmare, man...... The musicians that want copy you HATE YOU!!

:lol: :lol:

YES, IM IN TIGHT TROUBLES JUST WITH THE GUITARS XD

Flavio Ontivero

Nemesis demo for the insane storm of Flavios! - vocals

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:00 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/1DE7N7lmOpA?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/1DE7N7lmOpA?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

with a crazy end why in no "Empty" noisde..... and the word "I know that you can find your Destiny" start.....

DESTINY! AS track 4

for for now... i will rest a bit and i will start with the nightmare vocals with multiple choirs again....

Flavio Ontivero

Nemesis vocal session start and the flu kill me

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:22 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/KvX3aByfLig?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/KvX3aByfLig?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I dislike the winter.... The cold hit me harder really...

Mybe isnt the best session
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

Flavio Ontivero

Powermetal desmotivation, ufffff

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:23 am

really I'm gaining in desmotivation....

I feels that the metal music isnt so passional as I though in the begins when I meet it.

Maybe is time to alternate styles, why shout all the time as one bipolar disorder, i'm tired me really.....

the horrible situation of my country help a lot, maybe im falling in "Depresion?" I dunno if is the word...

maybe that is the class the music that in Argentina No exist really...

I have 80% nemesis done but I'm lazy to finishing...

really isnt the style that I love more... I mean, I dunno if I have the patience to sing into a band with the Nemesis Style and no do Other style more Passional or more classical in paralel project....

The true is that I can hate badly sing in judas priest or Iron maiden..... all sound the same there, I pass one night listening both

But I can love so much sing into a deep purple style...

About Metal speaking..... I dunno what do....

Americans and British falls as one rainy day in all parts and in argentina is the eternal ausent!!

I have only 3 Argentinians that can ask for a bussines only!! its so hard.... so bad and so nightmare this...

Flavio Ontivero

Stupid people - be honest and all will destroy you....

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:55 am

i show some demos with out studio toys and idiots that "Actors like Jonas Brothers", Pop bitches as "Bridney spears" and ONE BODYBYBUILDER!!!! FUCK!! what do a bodybuilder listen me!!

unwatchme hahahaha

I need learn be a fake, one liar ass all the others huge musicians that never show his talent without nothing, always faked into the studio why the people dont Undertand THAT i DONT HAVE A DELAY IN THE ASS THAT WHEN I SING MAKE ME THE CHORUS!

Flavio Ontivero

Nemesis - The requiem dedicated to argentina

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:51 am

I will change the course of this, just for Argentina are close to the extintion as a stable country....

Changing the course of the Nemesis production

This happen when the corruption dont have any limit...

http://dw.de/p/1CPHW

http://dw.de/p/1CPHW

Free me- that’s what I hear you
Screaming- in misery
Free me- from this pain while
Screaming- kneel before mighty
Power- my power
This power- my power

but sometimes my luck will change..... I'm in the fight

Flavio Ontivero

Track 3 - Nemesis - You can start to insult now

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:19 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/BJs7c73pe4A?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/BJs7c73pe4A?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

meeehhhhhh...... yes i say MEEEEEEEHHHH!!!

Flavio Ontivero

I declare my ethernal love for Elysium!!!!!

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:59 pm

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ikDS1TBAElo?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ikDS1TBAElo?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Flavio Ontivero

Destiny as track 4- hard time of work again.....

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:48 pm

track 4 is destiny!!

but this album and as all my personal stuff will be all diferent.... but not new

the "Nemesis" to "Destiny" you listen in the "Nemesis " end.....

The transition of "Destiny" to "DEEP UNKNOW!" AS TRACK 5. is othe sample creation for me that no exist...

One guy falling in a empty space and looking the "Exit letter" hahaha

really Record Stratovarius is a excelent Vocals trainer, I improve a lot thanks to my crazy ideas

Flavio Ontivero

aplying History to Hell edition album Dante Alighieri's insp

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Inspired in Dante Alighieri's divine comedy.

the history of all thisalbum is the possibles path that one person can choice in pone spiritual/material wolrd that we have in our lives based in Stratovarius songs that i love it so much why open me multiple doors of creation

I dont say this before why maybe you all dislike but after "Destiny" the the stuff will be extra ovbious for you all

for some personal experiences with some horrible stuff, that is the same stuff that "Therion band" practice in sweeden, i know very good what im doing.

and is one worlk that i need to do for be more free about this horrible experiences, that for the path of the Manipulation and lies. One persons can know the "Death" in his life

1. Episode: was one impulse to discover the "Lie" of sweeden satanism order about Odin and all this mitology based to Metal Panda info. was Inconcient job

2. Visions (Southern cross): Was inconcient and casual too, All the production was casual really but I start to think in a possible history

3. Nemesis is dedicated to argentina and about meet close to close with the death, one time with 21 yo and other 25 yo and now the politics are killing 44 millons of persons with his shits.

4. Destiny is more spiritual stuff for the samples that im creatings in the song, but all relationated with the "Material earth life, Nothing religion"

with the progress I will explain the future of the album.

Flavio Ontivero

9 AM SINGINGING,GINGINGINGINGING!!!!! HAHAHAH

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:37 pm

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/6-OVyTsjimc?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/6-OVyTsjimc?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

lel.... ONLY YOU NEED FAITH!!! I CONTROL MY LIFE!!!! AND I FORGOT THE LYRICS TOOOO!!!!!!

really i no study the lirycs..... I sing reading one TXT from my computer :cry:

Stratowarius 3.0

Re: Tribute to Stratovarius "Hell Edition" Status Info

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:18 pm

:shock: Are you in early biting mood Flavio? You look exactly as that soccerchap that like to bite. Take care folks. Biting gay.

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:11 pm

hahahahaha!!! Stratowarius 3.O is so cute one....

He is slim.....

He is tall....

He is blonde i guess....

He is agressive for testosterone excess.....

You are the perfect Gay guy, maybe we can be lovers. dear...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone cover the Ö10 eyes.... she is very sensitive to the gay males as us.....

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flavio Ontivero

forgoting to stratowarius 3.0 and backing to "Destiny&q

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:23 pm

i end to compose the insane choir...

this one is with strings orchestra

complete male and female choir

tenor lead and soprano lead

the new in this is that i do "Bell vocals soprano in staccato"

yes, i will guide you....

Monserrat caballe? ok.... maybe you dont know it

...... floor Jansen??

yes the nightwish girl one.....

the diference is the this is a complete vocal orchestra, powermetal and complete orchestra strings, samples more.....

This work is more complex that "Visions (Southern cross) one

if this works.... can you gift me a new sound card?

why is the most nightmare job that you can image....

welll maybe the most nightmare is Cain Offering, I listen this yesterday, but why have a strange Rythm.

Flavio Ontivero

Gutten tag, Germany!! welcome to the metal Radio from German

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:46 am

hahahah yes, the hardest Gutten tags really are hard people to convence!!!

WELCOME SIR Rüdiger Wenzel!!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/2LEAiGDw220?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/2LEAiGDw220?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

hahahah!!! interesanting folk clothers, i want buy one and take photos of me with those clothes in the future!!!

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:18 am

Guys and ladies.

I feel that all the members of this forum wans't very nice about Flavio, his productions, and his friends (Extrema99).

I can't understand why you all do this disaster, if this forum fall into the disaster is thanks to you all.

Foerg
Adrian9
Stratowarius 2.0
Stratowarius 3.0
Arnold Line
Southern Cross
NeverendingAbyss
AAAAAAAAAA
rikkertje
Rebel
icecab21
thefreeone
Metal Panda
George Zimmer
NeonVomit
Goal Stockhausen
HinatAArcticA
robocop656

and more....

What is your problem? that you all pay thousands of euros in production and he do all alone in his home?

That he can produce his own cds?

That he can do a competitive cd based in songs of other style as stratovarius songs?

That his talent can be dangerous for a lot members of this forum?

I dont understand what is your problem with this poor guy.

why no take a time to meet him and try to no kill jim first, just as do Timo Tolkki and Rüdiger Wenzel do it, and I ear that Both are close "social net friend" of this boy?

He isn't a crazy boy, he is extremely correct and gentle guy. But your acts are close to one zoo full of hungry pets, you all aren't very gentle with nothing, really.

And you all do this horrible situation thinking that someone nothing will do nothing against stratovarius? or you privacy? me included, of course, you all think that the people are garbage, or what is the thing that you all have in your head?

This is clear, Flavio will not stop to compose and recording his stuff why some crazy guys jump

he will continue with all and more.

He have the decence to no copy to Original stratovarius too.

I will tell you more.Stratovarius songs composers can win extra money but He, flavio, can win money with his productions, as Label discographic, co- compositor, musician and producer and you all can't stop this.

If you all can't stop nothing why he don't rape anything, it's more, you see that he show who was the composers.

why you all do all this shit? someone can answer this please?

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:18 pm

:lol: Hi Flavio. It is freckled Goal speaking and I have something to tell you!
All those nicks you display here, is one and just one BIG FORUMTROLL
that writes in different styles.
To lure you and many others.
Now I am Goal,
the German freckled girl, you are allergic to,
but tomorrow I may be Adrian9 or Neverending Abyss. Who knows? HAHAHAHA! Fun isn't it?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:22 pm

this mean that Stratovarius is a dead band, that in 3 years no exist more?

As one person close to stratovarius says?

In the forum are only YOU?

Stratovarius this failure as you say, or you say why you think someone blame all this shit?

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:48 am

:lol: Yes dear, it is me you have to blame! Hahahah!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Strato is not going to die!! It will live forever and ever and don't listen to that "close person". He is a fake too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:32 pm

only you need say that Timo Tolkki , isnt Timo Tolkki, that really is alien from Saturn that come here to blame me too and I call too 911 and i put all metalheads in one mental clinic

I always was trolled for you all, since that I show my nose with my first tribute.

Why was that?

For this is sure, I dont will post my productions here, You all have one horrible energy

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:55 pm

:shock: I can't remember why I started to blame you or for what, but, but I admit, that I have an horrible energy! JäJä!
And I am sorry for some evil lines... :roll: :roll:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:25 pm

This is that I feels when all start to attack

I see that you all only speak stratovarius language

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/rZE2nI24mRU?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/rZE2nI24mRU?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

But i see a bit of light of all this, Timo Tolkki, and sir Rüdiger Wenzel this last time. TWO HEAVY WEIGHT METAL GUYS. That for more that no speak, say a lot adding me.

And all knows that when Timo Tolkki upset mad or dislike someone, he start to kick butts

Really this was a "Infermnal Maze" for me

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:37 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/g5UuRrf7mcU?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/g5UuRrf7mcU?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 pm

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2F10450612_754865187902896_533506061_n_zps331ec0a7.mp4&title=">

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 pm

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2F10489102_568677006575899_995012913_n_zps52a1de6c.mp4&title=">

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:01 pm

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2Ftatepuzzy_zpsddea7644.mp4&title=">

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:09 pm

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2Fchctrcvhfight_zpse8cb28c3.mp4&title=">