Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
KÖÖSKI TWIN
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Guys, really you all enjoyed that one stupid hacker wanted to do in this forum since 2013?

This mean that I need change my name forever for this idiot? :(

This now that my nake start to up into level 1 in popularity? :lol:

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:48 pm

:x :x The best thing you could do is to learn English in hell. You are a complete IDIOT!

And where on your body is your "Nake"?

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:15 pm

what? with who are you speaking? :?

KÖÖSKI TWIN

warring facebook, message for admins of this forum

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:59 am

whatever.... i dont have to who he is insulting right now. I was advice for one guitarist friend of facebook that one persons are hacking mails and social nets accounts. see his screen with out edition, please.

Understand now, sir, administrators?

KÖÖSKI TWIN

you can see the same defamation that i had in others

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:56 am

defamation to Yngwie malmsteen in the same server

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Yngwie_Malmsteen

Defamations to metal music and STRATOVARIUS

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Metal_%28music%29

I only show what this people do

HinatAArcticA

Re: you can see the same defamation that i had in others

Post by HinatAArcticA » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:33 am

KÖÖSKI TWIN wrote:defamation to Yngwie malmsteen in the same server

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Yngwie_Malmsteen

Defamations to metal music and STRATOVARIUS

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Metal_%28music%29

I only show what this people do
>encyclopediadramatica
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:56 pm

:)

GOATSAAANA:

Opera Buffa by Gary Colin and Stratovarius.

ACT ONE:

Meadow outside a farm in redneckwoods. Recitative sung by Gary Nea (Momfucker and nomnomeater,with some unique qualities, as invisibility and heavy breathings).

Nea Tenor:
I hear someone määing in the coulisse...

Tse(Holy) Bass:
It must be Juliet our Russimport and farming blisse.

Nea:
But, it is nasty whispers about her and our crownbuck,
It is said that he and she already buckfuck,
Pekka is so furious.He builds a highhigh fence,
That Romeo won't jump, if he has the smallest sense.

Tse:
But Romeo will not give up. He use a spear,
And I am sure he has not any fencefear.

Nea:
But, but, Pekka sees Romeo as his rivalmup,
And we can surely expect a real lovedrama coming up.

Here enters Juliet. Very angry!

Juliet:
Into such a misery that Pekka let me stay,
The wrath and justice for him I can no longer delay,
A thunderbolt shall be the evil threat,
And his grave will open for his ugly feet,
He made me so incredibly unlucky,
When all my heart cries out for Romeofuckybucky...

Chorus by the 144 bucks. Again!

Juliet has great anger in her breast,
And want's to lay our Pekka to his rest,
He said her love for Romeo was wrong,
And he has built a fence so high and long,
That romeo can't jump it, even if he is KingKong...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:33 am

:) Hi, this is Gary Colin! Again! In Öhubbles nick jaja! I will NOT give up, even if I am the loneliest forumit in the world. 8)

Act two in Goatsaaana.

Pekka Fucking Nurmi sits alone, on the stage, with a facepalm. He is illuminated by only one spotlight and he is bewildered and a little sad, when he sings.

Pekkas aria:

I have built a very high fence,
It is meant to stop Romeo and make a defense,
For little black Juliet, that will be protected,
From Romeo's burning love, that I have detected.

I am surprised, over what I now sense,
And why I have built that very high fence,
Am I envious of this unusual loveaffair?
Between an aliengoat and a Russian fair.

Why haven't I, a man in his prime and glory,
Found that feeling and such a love story,
I have met girls and there have been tendencies,
Of love, but I never had the urge to jump any fences.

So this aliengoat must be very special,
Or is it Juliet, that has some hormonchemical,
That worked on Romeo's libido and made consequences,
So he lost all his brain, and wants to jump fences,

Now the moon is rising, from eastern Yokohama,
And I have a feeling this night will be a drama,
Romeo is said to try the fence with a spear,
And this can be bad, very, very bad I do now fear!

To maybe be continued...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:40 pm

:) Hi! Me Gary!Again! Jaja! I am just too much! I know, I know. But this opera must have an end!

Pecka leaves with a sad grunt, and in come Romeo and his two buckbuddies, Fatty and Thinny. New recitative!

Romeo, tenor:
It's so funny! It's so funny!
Everyone think i'm in love with the Russian Bunny,
But haha and hihi! It's not at all that complex,
It's just Sex! Only Sex!Simple, natural, genuine Sex.

Fatty, deep bass:
Oh huh and huh again! So it was just for fuck,
And to tell us, you are not a Buckeunuch,
It wasn't a romantic love you did show,
Us and all, at the fence, jumpexpectant crow.

Thinny, tenorsoprano:
But will you really jump high and risk your life,
When Juliet loves you and hopes to be your wife,
How will you fix what you have lied and more,
She is after all a Russ, and there can be war.

Romeo:
Pfff and pffft again.She is rather silly,
So I can lie once more and talk hillybilly.

They leave and from a dark corner comes Maria, Juliet's friend. She hurries to Juliet.

Maria mezzosoprano:
Juliet, now you must listen to what I have to say,
Your lover Romeo is not what he pretends this day,
He doesn't love you in a romantic way,
No, he is just after SEX and also your hay.

Juliet, soprano:
Oh, Maria, I know and it is even worse,
I have incurable russclap and of course,
He was contaminated under our sex,
And when it starts to itch, he will roar like a Tyrorex ...

To maybe be continued on some other lunchbreak...jaja...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:54 pm

:) :( This is my last post here, and I feel a little sorrow,
But I am going back to Lynnwood, and my calm, old life tomorrow.

A group of goats was gathered at the fence, waiting for Romeo's big jump, and the Moon was looking at them, from the horizon. And there he comes, with his two Buddies, Fatty and Thinny. They have been drinking Kosken and are rather highspirited.

Romeo sings:
Juliet my love, here I come with my long spear,
And I will jump to you, my dearest dear,
We will make love the whole long night,
Until the Sun tomorrow gives us her bright light.

Fatty and Thinny:
This is hilarious and our Romeo will jump now,
It is really very high and not at all low,
This is the highest fence we ever saw,
And he mustn't miss it, oh no, no, no...

Pekka:
Shall I let this idiot goat jump along,
And will they blame me, if something goes wrong,
I think I better hide, behind this little bush,
And look from here, at that stupid Romeo and his jumpingrush.

The crowd greets Romeo, with enthusiastic shouts and roars, and he waves triumphantly, when he lifts his spear and runs to the fence.

Run, run, run, aaaannnddd JUMP! Up, up, in the air he flies...Up and over...

But, but, bumkabum. There stands Juliet on the other side, just where the Romeobumb falls.

Tragedy, tragedy. He crushes her and she dies, just as he breaks his neck.

It is heard a scream of fear and pain and then silence. The beautiful young lovers are stone dead.

Through a door in the fence, that has been there, unlocked, all the time, runs Pekka and all the goats, but they can do nothing. The tragic irony is, that Romeo could have walked through that door whenever he wanted. No one would have stopped him.

But, this is how legends are made, and Neverending has now drawn its own straw to such a stack.

Sens moral:Never jump over high fences if there are doors...

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:07 am

at last haha.

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:16 pm

:) No, no! Not the end, but maybe the beginning of the end! This is for my friend Gary Colin. I read it in the paper, so it must be true!

OLD YORK TIMES.

New-Wave-Opera is a big success.

By Glenn Culty.

Met, in NY City, gives us the first public performance of a rockopera called Goatsaaana, written by the Seattleauthor Gary Colin and the Finnish powerband Stratovarius. If Cats is about cats, this is about goats and based on Shakespeare's drama, Romeo and Juliet.

The performance masses a hoard of exotic treasures, and is bursting of animal vitality, even if it sometimes makes it a little tacky. The music is congenial and catchy, very influential avant-garde and the hayday ( :oops: sorry) of modern impassioned art.

The whole concept is full of surprising excitement and a palpable air of grandeur and hipness. The 140 goatbig choir's performance is refreshingly frisky and breathtaking, and the solosingers are dizzyingly skillful. Juliet, sung by the German mezzo, Goal,daughter of the famous composer, KH Stockhausen, is enormously talented, and the rather unknown Glenn Baker, carries with great honor the rather intricate Romeopart.

The story is sad, very, very sad, but also filled with tough realism. Love can be a great challenge, and those two young goats may represent all the longings, pines and melancholy, that high fences create and stand for.

Goatsaaana is like no other musical experience, and especially the band Stratovarius and the buckchoir give us full value.

Well done, that is what I say...

Goal Stockhausen

Re

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:38 am

Gosh and gosh again! What a success!! I would like to thank you all, for the great support and the loving words. Special thanks to Gary Colin and Stratovarius, that choose me for the important part in the opera.

It was a big step from Mödrath to NY City, but I took it. Hurray, hurray!

Here I give you a pic of me in my Julietmask and we are planning to make T-Shirts with that pic on the front and Romeos and my loveduet on the back. It will come in all colors and sizes from smallest small to Arnoldsize, that also can be used as doubletent. A very great Christmasgift for all operafans...

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:02 pm

:) Oh dear! So many t-shirtorders! And questions, about the text on the back. We realize that we never published that duet and the reason is, it isn't in the opera, but a spontaneous song Romeo and I are singing, after the curtain has fallen.

Since the applause are "neverending" and they scream for more, more, we two come out holding hands and sing this duet A capella.

Goats, goats, goats,

Everything, that we could do is done,

Every song, that we could sing is sung,

From everything we said you can understand,

That this is pure goatlove,

It's easy.

All you need to do is love us goats,

Love us goats is all you need to do,

It's easy,

Goats, goats, goats,

It's easy...

At this point the audience usually is singing with us.

Goats, goats, goats,

It's easy...

:) :)

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:13 pm

:roll: A clarification.

The pink shirts have no text on the back. But as you maybe guessed. A goatass...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Meanwhile, at the goatfarm, in Koskalukka.

Jaja! Life goes on, even after big dramas! The Goatsaaanaopera is built on real stuff and G.Colin just wrote some songs. So two of our young goats really died, in some strange jump-accident. We had an Indian good-bye-dead-goats-and-celebrate-the alive-opera-fiesta, with a big open fire, where we grilled the two protagonists.

They were rather hard-gnawed, but with a lot of garlic, they were at last eatable. Gary Colin came to the party, and the Stratoguys, with Goal and Glenn. So we could have a goodbye-goat-singing-session, at the fire, where our so tragically jumping lovegoats were grilled to steakgoats.

It was a depressing experience to see, the red and crackling flames, lick the skinflayed, earlier so beautiful animals, and turn them into slowly rotating sooty meat. Goal and Glenn, that believe they have supersensitive hearing, claimed that they could hear the two's rhythmical and sad määing and bääing in F, during the duets. But that is something I strongly refuse to believe, and I see it as something attentionseeking, nonscientific nonsensejumbojumbo and probably a result from heavy intake of red wine.

Be as it may. The next day they all left and only my new assistant, the earlier ratbitten and very hairy, Nea stayed. But I must say that this guy is a big mystery. He disappears at sunset every night, and I have tried to see where on earth he is going in this Godforsaken forest. But I always lose him, and he is not to be seen anywhere. At all! He is gone with the wind. Believe it or not, he is invisible! :roll: :roll:

Pekka has read somewhere, that the guy is breathing heavily under mombeds. :roll: :roll: Something I find very, very odd and not to be taken seriously. So I will go on spying, with infrared cameras, and not give up, before I have found at least one of those moms...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:00 pm

Heureka! I swallowed an invisiblepill and it worked! I could follow the fading Nea, in his walk, and it ended up in Koskalukka village, in an yellow house. So there she was? The MOM!

The invisible Nea, only seen by me, went directly to the fridge, where he grabbed some nomnoms, that he greedily nomnomed on his way to the mombed. Where he crept under and immediately started his heavy breathing. It sounded like an antique airpump. Pushpush, pushpush, tjoseytjosey, tjoseytjosey...And the bed vibrated slightly.

The poor mom screamed her lungs out and rushed to her neighbors. She mustn't be the first underbedbreathed mom, since the whole village seemed to be expecting this. Nea probably picked a new mom every night. HUH!

Poor people. First the redeyed goat and now Nea. :roll: :roll:

But they were apparently prepared, and soon a gang brutes with pistolas and baseball bats came to the yellow house. They had killing in their fucking eyes. Ghost or whatever. No problem! They would take care of it!

The mom pointed to her bed. But Nea, that is a clever boy, had of course left with the rest of the nomnoms and a bottle of fishliveroil.

But, I was behind and to my horror, I felt how the invisiblepilleffect slowly was disappearing. I could feel, that my head was half visible, and it bupped up and down in the air, as I tried to walk away! HUH!

Some guy saw it and screamed something about the mad professor, and they started to use their pistolas. But, thank the apostles, they were to shaky to hit me, and I ran as fast as my invisible legs could carry me.

A bupping head...followed by a horde of very angry and agitated villagers...with pistolas and baseball bats...HHHUUU...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Ja,ja! A bupping head, on a scrawny neck, rushing through the forest. An invisible body on barefoot running over sticky pineneedles and other obstacles. Poor me!

And here I think I have to explain, as simple as I can, how my pill changes the cellstrukture on moleculelevel and that a shifting, from the cells infrablue light, to red, makes them invisible to human fucking eyes. But this doesn't of course effect other material, as clothes. So you have to be totally naked when pilleating, which can be rather uncomfortable in bad weather.

In Neas case I have no idea how it works, since his invisibility also includes his clothes, and that makes him a really unusual scientific phenomenon.

Well, well, there I ran on the sticky forestpath and the angry rednecks were close by. Suddenly I fell and my visible head ended up in a big bush. But my invisible legs were outstretched over the path . The brutes didn't see them, and the leader tripped. His unsecured pistola went off and he hit his own foot.

Huh! Then the next one tripped on him and so on. Huh,huh! All fell in a heap of wriggling redneckarms, legs and fired pistolas.Screams and wild Satana Perkeles were heard in excess.

I hid my head in my hands and was deathscared that my pill would let me down totally.

Then slowly walking by this brawl came our Nea, with his nomnoms and fishliveroil. He looked rather surprised over the fuss, but he seemed not at all to understand, who was the reason for it. Then he looked around and saw my head in the bush...

With a strange sound he fainted and fell close to the redneckbruteheap.

I was a little afraid that this fainting would effect his invisibility...and huhhuh...it did...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:22 pm

I'm so sorry, but I must tell you that my Nobelfestivities in Stockholm, in December are cancelled. The uninformed and conservative Nobelkomittee made a scientific broadside, when they gave the medicineprice to some "discovery" of a brainlobe, that works as GPS. HUH! It was known already, by the first Neanderthal man and with that they missed the sensational and outstanding findings of aliengenes in Finnish goats. Very much pfff and huh...

But the shame is theirs and gives us no reason to give up our "Neverending", so I will now tell you what happened in Koskalukka forest, when the brutes were chasing my head.

The fainted Nea lay on the path. He had lost control
over his invisibility, and the first we saw was his big feet. Then, as from a deep fog, came the rest of him and his nomnoms in vision.

The rednecks were stunned and there were many "satanaperkeles", but rather subdued now and mixed with surprised "fucking helvittis". They had of course never experienced anything like this. The hunt after my bupping head, and now a strange guy coming to life, there on the path, was maybe a little too much, even for them.

But their reaction was primitive and rednecky. They emptied their pistolas, in a try to kill poor Nea. But since they all, from generations of inbreeding, are hideously cross-eyed, they luckily missed. The deafening bumkabum woke however Nea, that jumped up and got back his invisiblecontrol. So he disappeared in a snippsnapp and ran away.

I with my visible head, was still hiding in the sticky bush, and I think they had forgotten me. They seemed to be in shock and went muttering back to their village. I could at last walk home.

Puh what an adventure...

But, but. What? Suddenly there was a...

Kööski

Post by Kööski » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:48 pm

HELSINGIN SANOMAT:

A strange disappearance.

By Gary Kösskikääki.

Koskalokka, a little village, close to the Russian border, is a place where the most absurd things happen. And now has the controversial professor Öhubble disappeared. This learned man, that claims, that all the goats on Gary Nurmi's farm are aliens.

The professor went out for a little foreststroll and hasn't come back. One of the goatherds, Gary Nea, says that he saw Öhubble's head in the forest. In a bush! :?

The nasty villagers were hunting him and they even tried to shoot Nea, but he ran away. Öhubble was then still in the bush and it is possible that those scumbags killed him, says Nea with a little tear in his fucking eye. But the professor has also some mighty enemies in the rest of the world,since he has accused FIFA of drugtolerance and dirty affairs. He has even got critics for his genetests of goats, that he claims come from the planet Excessa and can write poems. :roll:

The villagers deny to have anything to do with the disappearance, but admit that they chased Öhubble's bupping scary head. :roll: But they lost it, when they all fell and saw a man on the path, that suddenly disappeared in thin air. Poff! Poff! "It was probably the elves that took him," says Gary Krampki, spokesman for the villagers. :roll:

"We haven't had a quiet moment since that goatfarmer moved in here. A redeyd goat killed nine persons and someone or something is breathing heavily under our women's beds, Prumpt, prumpt, tjosey, tjosey.... When we so saw the professors head bupping around, we had enough and chased him. Not to kill him of course. Just to ask him why in hell his head bupped by itself.

The Government must DO something and take away that farm, that is the root of all evil, or we can't answer for what will happen next..."

Kööski

Post by Kööski » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:11 pm

They say that you have disappeared, Ignatius, and I am worried! I saw that you posted in the "Fuckfairythread", in "Hidden from Google", but you said nothing about where you are. I have speculated and here are some suggestions, of what can have happened.

1. The hormongalloping and condomhating fairies have brought you to the elfcastle in Jyväskylä.

2. The always starving, sharpteethed wolves have nibbled on your, for animals not, invisible body.

3. A blueberry and vegantired big, brown bear was paining for hams, and took some snipps from you.

4.A fullmoonwerewolf's pathetic, yodelling howlings, scared you, so you went astray, in the wilderness.

5. Hidden forumtrolls will take back their playground and have taken you, as an exchange for Flavio.

6. Stratoadmins kidnapped you, to force you, to make invisiblepills for No Names.

7. The sneaky and superstitious rednecks killed and grilled you, in some pagan ritual. Huh! Öhubble killed and grilled! This, I think, is the most appalling thought I ever had...

But it is only some ideas and there can be other explanations. You can for example be mentally outburned and depressed, over the stupid Nobelcommittee's choice of winner, and gone in exile.

Whatever! I would like to hear from you soon, and I am so looking forward to our trip to Krasnodar...

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Someone handed over to me a "message" of some kind - maybe I should rather call it a badly written note on a scrap of paper. Someone seems to be kept imprisoned in a castle, that's all I could gather, everything else seems pure nonsense to me - elves and shit, well I don't know anyone who believes that kind of stuff, so... Anyone here with a good guess? Maybe a child with nothing better to do...?

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 pm

:( "Elves and SHIT! Nonsense!" Pffff Moco. Pfff...

I'm a believer.

I thought fairies only lived in tales,
Meant for children and not for me,
But then they took me to their castle in Stales,
And made my life as nice as it could be.

Since I met those elves, I'm a believer,
And not a trace of doubt, is in my mind,
Because now I know and it made me a believer,
And I can't doubt them, even if I try.

I thought that fuckfairies couldn't be real,
But after they took me, I can see the deal,
And there is no reason to doubt my feel,
They are not at all in vain,
We need them both in sun and rain.

Since I met the elves, I am a believer,
And not a trace of doubt is in my mind,
I love those elves and I am a believer,
I couldn't doubt them even if I tried.

Yea, yea,yea, since I met those elves, I'm a believer,
And not a trace of doubt is in my mind,
So I can say I'm a true fuckfairybeliever,
Yea, yea I'm a fuckfairybeliever, yea,yea,
And not a trace of doubt is in my mind, jäjäjäjä....

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:44 am

:O can't believe what I'm reading! Our proud scientist who didn't trust anything he hasn't examined himself before - now 'believes' in something?? Met elves?? ... That really you?

Hmmm... But if HE says it's the truth, it MUST be true after all...

... Because the only other possibility would be that he's been brainwashed :O But that's as unlikely as the other explanation...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:36 am

:) Dearest Moco! I will for you quote something that my learned and admired Avatarhero once said.

" The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It's the source of all true art and all science. But the latter can not understand it. So start wonder, dear Moco, over those Fuckfairies, and stand rapt in awe, when you see them. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts... :)

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Wise words shared by the two most outstanding scientists of the last centuries? Who am I to doubt... Image

Though I WOULD like to see your treatise about this extraordinary phenomenon :oops:

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:52 pm

:( "Treatise?" Didn't Albert say, that mysterious phenomena can't be investigated by science, since science doesn't know how.
But I have a theory about fuckfairies.

Long time ago,when the Nordic vikings sailed over the sea, to Canada, to rape and kill, they soon finished up the Indianwomen there, and it was a shortage of gallopinghormonvictims. An inventive Nils Ingradur, from Iceland, started then a cult in Montreol, that worshipped a female God, a fuckfairy they could use, when they felt it necessary.

Our Doc Hollyday is probably an ancestor to this Nils. Doc has since early childhood been told to have his hands, on top of the cover, and a condom under his pillow, to save him from the hungry and dangerous fuckfairy, who yarns to snippsnapp his tiny micro.

Conclusion! Fuckfairies exist, as a mystery, only in Montreol and nowhere else.

Now to my complicated situation here in Jyväskylä. The unreliable invisiblepill has left my head visible and now also my skeleton, and I look like a real Halloweenghost. The elves have no clothes for me, so I had to sneak out in the dark night, and, as some Arnold Layne, try to steal from washinglines. But vojne, vojne, people don't use those lines anymore and I had to break into a house. Unfortunately it was a woman's house and I took a red dress and a foxfur. The strange thing they have on their legs, some stockingtrousers have already long rifts, and the shoes are far to small. So I shuffle around in a MontyPhytonsillywalk and can't show myself in daylight. But since the elves don't eat, as we do, I have to go out at night and steal food.

Now the elves have heard rumors, about a strange Transa, with a bupping head, that breaks in and steals steaks and beer.

HUH! I pray to all Gods, I can remember, that they don't catch me...Mostly for their sake...

Kööski

Post by Kööski » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:36 pm

8) I was looking everywhere. No Öhubble! But, so I happened to read "Neverending", about his adventures in Jyväskylä and went to the policestation there to ask for the way to the elfcastle.

"Elfcastle? Do you say elfcastle?" The policeman gazed at me with big round eyes. "Have you also escaped from some asylum? We already have one lunatic here that maintains, that he LIVES in an elfcastle here. Are you two together? :roll: :roll: A shrink is on his way, and I'm sure he wants to talk to you too. Is there some epidemic going on in Jyväskylä?

We could hear very agitated voices from the arrest, and I recognized Öhubble's loud protests, so I hurried in there.

It was a sight! Öhubble was standing in the midst of five policemen, that just pulled off his red dress.

And there he was, in his pride.

A greywhite skeleton under a bupping and angry head. Professor Öhubble's angry, bupping head...

There was now silence in the air, and the five men backed quickly to the door, where they were met with the shrink. Heavy gasps all over.

"What in fucking hell, Jesus and all his apostles, is THIS?" The shrink's eyes bulged.

"This", I interfered," Is the almost Nobelpricewinner professor Öhubble, and I urge you to give him his dress back."

"Gasp, gasp, that German professor with the aliengoats? But, but, he is a skeleton with a bupping head. How come?"

"That is a long story and I recommend you to read "Neverending" on Stratovarius Forum!"

"The Finnish powerbandforum? Gosh, gosh! Fucking hell! Again! I have never...

:? :? :?

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:11 pm

:) At last I,m on a short vacation from the springstresses, and can tell you what happened in Juväskylä, six weeks ago.

After the chocked and stunned policemen let me out of the arrest,in Kööski's and the shrink's care, we went to a Muslimshop where Kööski bought me a black sackdress, where my skeleton was totally hidden for the world. And till that a burka over my beardornamented face. I also got a pair of snowboots, and could once again walk around in my own silly walk.

Then we went to Solosokos Hotel Paviljonki, close by and got a room. I signed in as Serafina Alibaba and if the hotelporter was sceptic, he did only show it with a little grunt and a wrinkled forehead.

When we came to the room, the now more bold shrink, demanded to know, why on Earth, I ran around with a bupping head on a skeletonbody. And what had I done with the rest of me. He was really brusque and unpolite, so I didn't answer. And when Kööski slipped a red pill, he had taken in my lab, in my hand, I swallowed it without hesitation.

It was one of my invisiblepills and it didn't take long before I felt the typical invisibledizziness.

And burkabumpbumbum, the black sack and the snowboots stood there by themselves. No bupping head and no skeleton could be seen. Then I undressed and only kept the boots on, so there it was, the black sack in an heap on the floor and the boots wandering around the room, in splendid isolation. Huh!

The shrink was suddenly very quiet...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:13 pm

:) Gosh and Huh!This was not the end of our troubles! No,no!

I dressed up as the muslimwoman Serafina Alibaba again, and we left the silenced shrink, whose fucking eyes were concentrated on the sillywalking boots.He seemed to have lost his mind totally, but that was hardly our problem.

Even the porter was a little puzzled and grunted one octave higher under his now even more wrinkled forehead, when we paid 200 Euros for our ten minutes long visit. I may also have looked a bit suspect when I consistently turned my back to him, but I could NOT let him see the abyss of my missing, invisible eyes.

But out we went and now we were starving, so we hurried to the nearest restaurant. But here we were met with the next problem. How does a burkawoman eat? I had no idea, and even if we chose the darkest cornertable I apparently got some attention, when I greedily put everything I ate and drank under the burka and with that often showed my beardornamented chin.

A waiter was alarmed and the fear spread. Someone saw the big snowboots and the tale went from table to table. HUH! A terrorist! A burkaterrorist with a loaded Kalashnikov under his coalsackdress.

Soon the place was empty. But we were still engaged by the juicy steaks and we were really supersupersurprised when we from the door heard a harsh malevoice in his best Finnish-English order us to lie down with our hands behind our backs...

What? What? HUH...