The four seasons - Antonio vivaldi variation

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
KÖÖSKI TWIN
as I explain it in avalon forum

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:55 pm

tarja sing very low in nightwish but is high to a male voice

if i do pure tenor vocals in place to tarja, i need change the Scale or "note" of all the song

the Tenor range is do3 to do5 as perfect vocals tenor

now you understand why i simulate to a girl now

if this no work, I need delete the song or change all the structure of nightwish

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Changing Bass sound Fender Jazz bass by Rickenbaker bass

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Well, this bass is very classic and extra bad ass bass

Rickenbacker 70's sound more aggressive that Fender jazz bass

I dunno.... one bassist that tell me if is a good Change?

KÖÖSKI TWIN

hahaha the viking is a cute one

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:32 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/76N-Vhr5JaY?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/76N-Vhr5JaY?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I like it more singing as one human that one beast

he force a lot the voice, he have a soft voice

hahahahah now yes

the studio help him

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/noWCtvhID6w?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/noWCtvhID6w?hl=es_ES&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

KÖÖSKI TWIN

direct vocal test - no edition and effects - no studio,help

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:11 am

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2Fdemo_zpsx5mzqwbx.mp4&title=">

mmmmmmmm with studio can change??

I'm afraid in work all in this and do a ahit

:cry:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

dEMO wISH I HAD AN ANGEL 2, NO STUDIO, DIRECT VOCALS

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:01 pm

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2Fdemo2_zps3pgtflvj.mp4&title=">

i WANT TO SHOW YOU HE HUGE MISTAKE HERE,why im honest

but i think that after studio edition can works very good :)

this is a baritone vocals, i broke my base note to B2, is really low by me... :D

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Goat demoniac!! nightwish with Death metal backing vocals

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:31 pm

LOL!! this was casual!! Looking how I will do this challenge song, i start to sing death metal!!

but i do it in some parts, really i dislike why really I auto scare me :err:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

nightwish into the most strange crazy version

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:18 pm

yes.... I decide add some more "Mystic" stuff

that cut a bit my male voice faking sopranos

the samples que is a atmosphere keyboard that do the nightwish keyboardist i will transform it into a realistic sound. based in real "Wind" and real "Dog grunt"

and after to collaborate with a mexican friend again.

I will burn my neurone in do the Spanish version

All knows that Is my path to do "Marketing" without money :lol:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

works in HD is "THE BIG NIGHTMARE",

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:52 am

Bro, is the most insane job....

why the HD kill my "Marco vocal simulation"

I have serious dramas with the fucking Chorus effects , in my voice make me more "esoterical" ... that i dislike

i have a complicated voice why I always sound different with effects

I cant sound "solid""materialistic" always i sound as in other fucking plane....

Maybe by that all the people that have some class of religion they follow me

is a shit....

THE MORE CRAZY THAT I DISLIKE THE RELIGION!!! :cry:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Track 2: Wish I had an angel (HD sound)

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:39 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/o-kBB2AUq2M?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/o-kBB2AUq2M?hl=es_ES&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

sorry , im the best soprano travesti of the world :lol:

nueva zelanda, united states, canada and australy are bloqued

KÖÖSKI TWIN

traducing Nightwish to spanish xd

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:35 pm

hahahah yes, nightwish in spanish!!! this will be extra fun and one headache too!

but I'm the miracle boy, I know that you all no believe much on me, but really, I do miracles with my skills!

The people shout me sometimes!

YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU CANT DO A PROFESSIONAL hd SOUND ONE PORTABLE VINTAGE SOUND CARD!!

and I say "Let it be"

You can shout me the same if you wish! You have my bless

The true always see the light, If i lie, is time that the people discover my lies, and this can end with my future!

the Track 3 I'm thinking is do a huge contrast with track 2. why is so fun to me sock people :lol:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

censoring Nightwish lirycs in spanish

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:59 pm

sadly i need delete some parts. Spanish people is mostly catholic

and If i sing "Burning angel wings to dust" is more provably that I got people insulting me and kicking my head in 5 minutes

by that I hate religion and his fanaticism.

i see that the Nightwish keys have his testicles in fire xd

is joke

:oops:

EDITED. UFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! by that you all, crazy viking are Underground in america!!!

Your Virgin Mary undone

This is the same that 90% of Latin America and catholic hate nightwish :lol:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Suspending nightwish in spanish by his Lirycs

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:27 pm

nooo...... I neeed delete a lot parts and inst correct do it

track 3 in spanish will be other song.......

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Song for Argentina again: when the true see the Light,

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:46 am

yes my friend, the lie never win. Argentina go to dead, the most bad that is a rich country, but the corruption is more powerful.

Argentinian President Cristina kirchnner is a FAKE. She will swallow us all!

My heart cry harder but in the same time, the true are looking the light.my thoughts are correct....

i'm full of shame, I feels me so bad by all that people that I see crying in my country....

i'm sorry if i perturb you with the next song...

but i need calm down my huge pain....

When i listen that nordic countries no have corruption i think that the babies that born in nordic country are blessed.

I wish with all my heart that Argentina was as Finland, norway, germany, canada , australy etc.....

The video is a social video, about corruption, i dont care nothing, my heart are crying blood...

http://periodicotribuna.com.ar/15948-au ... ogada.html

i dont have mind to the traduction, friends

The nightmare recently are starting

KÖÖSKI TWIN

when the persons see the opportunity of one break person

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:02 pm

sorry by use this space to speak abut my thoughts. This happen when one person is alone in the world.

phisically well I'm not alone, but sometimes, one person I can have one crowd around and feel very alone

people know I'm in a difficult time, you know I'm depressed

Many people think I'm a musical genius, and are afraid to lose the genius with covers.

What UNDERSTAND is that geniuses are in the wonderful lamps, for guys in tales of the wonderful land of disney world

and who know that although, thankfully healthy, I'm running on 2 cylinders 12 can work, why not test anything, I have no time to lose.

Creativity is not lost, the covers are more complicated to make your own song, a cover that indirectly one busting his face against the original version, not the song the own song. that's the advantage

even in the last consequences and knowing that here is dying. leaders have said rock bands and a plastic smile.

"GENIUS !!, LOOK, I HAVE A OUT AN ALBUM AND WANT YOU fix IT, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU, AND PAY YOU? NO TALK ABOUT THIS!

WHAT COULD YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE FLAVIO ONTIVERO, THE GOD OF PRO TOOLS AND MUSIC !!!!!

huh ...... in the end, the wonderful genius is nothing more than an object to abuse .... and if that genius is destroyed, even better !, to get what we need!

thank my long patience and my large experience in solving the most serious problems, including with religious nuts .....

make me smile because they do not know how easy it is to "read" and let it go

day a person may seem trivial, but in one day, actually a person's life can change dramatically.
still working on my song, now it's Saturday, I'll stay all day doing it. and I choose to speak with foreing people, like you, that most non-Latinos, by hoping that someone understands me.

and by the way I relieved me a little
:)

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Mix of POP,dark, Metal, Symphonic and Classicals choir

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:41 am

the song is called "Tell-Tale Heart"

The lyrics in English is....

I'm so bad in English by now..... I don't understand a shit that I said in the past post.

a decoy
There is something hidden in every sense
She seems to suspect
seems to discover
in my weakness
the remains of a bonfire
Oh my heart becomes informer
contraindication me
by mistake
I was the victim of everything ever
She it can perceive
now nothing can prevent
in my weakness
is the course of things
My wives are opened
A soft whip
a premonition
they evoke sores on hands
a sweet touch
the key intimate
they fall from my lips
A decoy
She seems to suspect
seems to discover
in my
that love
is like an ocean of fire
the fever will return
again
A soft whip
a premonition
a sweet touch
the key intimate
they fall from my lips
Like a mantra
from my lips
from my lips

in Spanish..... is the song

and i win that producers in Argentina put his ears in my vocals

I need demonstrate that I'm good singer Spanish too

This is the objective of this double CD. i have the hope in work as secessionist singer, mostly my little reputation is a metal singer, looks as a joke, I'm the most cute and softly metal singer, maybe

The video is show all the Argentinian Misery. yes, you listen good Argentinian misery

Is all real documentation about Argentina, only in you tube. I'm not a traitor, the traitors are the politics that are destroying my country.

In this moment, Argentina need a professional shooter to put a wonderful bullet in the insane Argentinian president. just as United States do. Only that in this case is all justice

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Killing depresion: Stripper wolf only for metal girls (xd)

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:46 pm

haaaa I forgot a lot of my dramas making this video. of course , Im not a Master in 3D why this model take me years do it.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2FSecuencia%252001_zpsmj1sjjlv.mp4&title=">

I LOVE YOU GIRLS :lol:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

DISCOVERING THE PAN DRAMA OF PRO TOOLS

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 pm

yes, ladies, gentleman and werewolves dancers

pro tools just works in reverse compared with others editors

Can be so Mother fuckers the Avid company?

by that i got a extra diginal sound. this song will change a lot. but my esoterical and moda faka voice no will change why i always put in in the center

KÖÖSKI TWIN

I'm scared now: British invitation about "PARANORMAL&qu

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:37 am

This is serious.....

i dont have idea who is this British persons, and invite me to "A PARANORMAL EVENT?"

Sorry but I dont play with the stuff that I cant touch

I'm not stupid.....

https://www.facebook.com/events/3552204 ... er_invited

Jeff Belanger is an author, adventurer, and one of the most visible paranormal researchers today. He’s the founder of the new legend tripping movement and is the Emmy-nominated host, writer, and producer of the New England Legends series which debuted on PBS in October of 2013.

Since 1997, the journalist has interviewed thousands of eyewitnesses to paranormal occurrences. He’s the ultimate insider and knows how to connect with people from all walks of life when it comes to the unexplained.

He is the author of over a dozen books on the paranormal (published in six languages) including the best sellers: The World's Most Haunted Places, Weird Massachusetts, Our Haunted Lives, and Who's Haunting the White House? (for children). He's the founder of Ghostvillage.com, the Web's most popular paranormal destination according to Google, and a noted speaker and media personality. In January of 2014 he was asked to give a prestigious TEDx talk in New York City.

He's also the host of the cable/Web talk show, 30 Odd Minutes which is available in over 9 million homes in the United States and Europe on Sky TV. Belanger has written for newspapers like The Boston Globe and USA Today, and has served as the writer and researcher on numerous television series including Ghost Adventures, Paranormal Challenge, and Aftershocks on the Travel Channel. He's been a guest on hundreds of radio and television programs including: The History Channel, The Travel Channel, Biography Channel, PBS, NECN, Living TV (UK), Sunrise 7 (Australia), The Maury Show, The CBS News Early Show, CBS Sunday Morning, FOX, NBC, ABC, and CBS affiliates, National Public Radio, The BBC, Darkness Radio, Australian Radio Network, and Coast to Coast AM.

Additionally, Belanger is a Sandy Hook Elementary School alumni who served on the Board of Directors of the Newtown Memorial Fund, Inc.--a non-profit organization dedicated to creating a long-term fund to provide support to those affected by the tragedy, a memorial to the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy, and to establish academic scholarships in the victims' names for generations of Newtown students to come. He holds a B.A. from Hofstra University, and currently haunts Massachusetts.

Media Experience
Belanger is a recognized media personality on the subject of the supernatural. He's been quoted on this subject in dozens of print publications and news services including: Reader's Digest, The Sun, Reuters, CNET, CNN.com, Forbes.com, USA Today, Newsday, The Boston Globe, The Boston Herald, Chicago Tribune, The Gainesville Sun, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Spirit (in-flight magazine for Southwest Airlines), Mas Allá (Spain), Metrowest Daily News, Danbury News-Times, Poughkeepsie Journal, The Augusta Chronicle, York Daily Record, The Providence Journal, Children's Writer, TAPS Paramagazine, Haunted Times Magazine, and Ghost! Magazine, and he's been a guest on more than 100 radio programs including: National Public Radio’s Talk of the Nation with Neil Conan, the BBC, Australian Radio Network, The Big Show with John Boy & Billy, Cable Radio Network, DayBreak USA on the USA Radio Network, X-ZONE Radio, Jeff Rense Program, Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, KPNW (Eugene, Oregon), WGN (Chicago), WBZ (Boston, MA) WGY (Albany, NY), WIP (Philadelphia, PA), WKQZ (Saginaw, MI), KMOG (Springfield, MO), KSTZ (Des Moines, IA), WLEV (Allenton, PA), KAHI (Sacramento, CA), WLS (Chicago, IL), WOCM (Ocean City, MD), WNCY (Green Bay, WI), WKIS (Miami, FL), KNOX (Grand Forks, ND), WQSO (Portsmouth, NH), WGRR (Cincinnati, OH), KOA (Denver, CO), WWL (New Orleans, LA), WRIF (Detroit, MI), WRKI (Danbury, CT), WPRO (Providence, RI), WZBC (Boston, MA), KFXJ (Wichita, KS), WKRC (Cincinnati, OH), KIXX (Lebanon, NH), KLLI (Dallas, TX), KXLY (Spokane, WA), WSEI (Olney, IL), KTAO (Taos, NM), KQRS (Minneapolis, MN), KLBP (Minneapolis, MN), Iowa Public Radio, CFRB (Toronto, Ontario), CJAD (Quebec, Canada), CKWR (Ontario, Canada) NewsTalk ZB (New Zealand), Newstalk 106-108 FM (Dublin, Ireland), SPIN (Dublin, Ireland), 4BFM (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia), 3TTT (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia), nationally-syndicated Christian talk show Truth Talk Live, Ghost Chronicles Radio WCCM (Lawrence, MA), Exploring Unexplained Phenomena KZUM (Lincoln, NE), The Lou Gentile Show, Magick Mind Radio, APSR Paranormal Talk Radio, Nightwatch Radio, Ghostly Talk, Darkness on the Edge of Town Radio, many paranormal podcasts, he’s been featured on news programs on PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, New England Cable Network (NECN), various regional and local stations, and he’s been a guest on national television programs like The Early Show and Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood on CBS, The History Channel, Biography Channel, The Maury Show, The Travel Channel, Living TV (UK), and Sunrise 7 (Australia). Belanger’s books have even made it to pop-culture. His Encyclopedia of Haunted Places was shown on the 2006 Halloween episode of The Girl’s Next Door on the E! Channel.

You wanna go? there is the link. I'm alive, and the death are death and end of discussion.

KÖÖSKI TWIN

spanish Track 2 "Tell-Tale Heart" RIP ARgentina -

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:09 am

a decoy
She seems to suspect
seems to discover
in my weakness
the remains of a bonfire
contraindication me
by mistake
I was the victim of everything ever
She it can perceive
now nothing can prevent
in my weakness
is the course of things
My wives are opened
A soft whip
a premonition
a sweet touch
the key intimate
they fall from my lips
A decoy
She seems to suspect
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/JpoR1J4qLWI?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/JpoR1J4qLWI?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

seems to discover
in my
that love
is like an ocean of fire
the fever will return
again
A soft whip
a premonition
a sweet touch
the key intimate
they fall from my lips
Like a mantra
from my lips
from my lips

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Flavio's Blues? Yes! he , He still got the blues!

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:02 am

Master gary Moore

One Black Goat as Telemarketer

One multi crazy singer

Proyect to "Love songs in English"

"Still got the Blues" "Gary Moore"

Forever master Gary moore and fover Ireland!

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Genius by a moment:: My first Blues done

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:11 am

that was extra epic, i was a genius by a moment

the guitar i do it very awesome but i had some time times ago trying, but the genius flash happened in vocals

i recorded "Blues ", my first blues of my life, In one session and in 30 minutes

I'm impressed....

:omg:

I don't know if do studio jobs or rest some days

happen that do music calm my heart.

but sadly are all "sad songs by now"

:buh:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Track 3. Still got the blues - super HD

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:53 am

Fuck it!!!

recently I fall that the scale is C#

ONE BLUES IN c#!!!!!!!!

NOO!!! is Ab!! lol really the real score no exit in internet

KÖÖSKI TWIN

The world abuse of us - Included death metal guys

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:09 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/K-XiVppCSWg?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/K-XiVppCSWg?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

you see..... I cant have a minute of peace with my Chinese Horoscope.

the world laugh of us all the time :lol:

I need play it. hahahaha

I born in 04/02/1980

Zodiac: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: EARTH GOAT I'm stigmatized :lol:

EARTH GOAT, ABOUT CHINESE ZODIAC ASTROLOGY

The Earth Goat hates to go without the luxuries that they want and find it very hard to save at times. They find nothing more satisfying than taking part in their family’s hobbies.

Goats appreciate the finer things in lifeThe Goat is an imaginative and creative person with a love for the finer things in life. They are easy going and prefer to live in a relaxed and calm environment. They do not like to stick to a routine or timetable. They like to take their time doing things and do not like to rush as they are perfectionists and will give 110 percent on anything they do. The goat usually prefers to work with large groups rather than on their own. They like to have the support of colleagues as they can get a bit nervous if they are left to do something by themselves. They will try to leave major decisions to others whenever possible although they will put their point across if they feel strongly about something.

The Goat has a very persuasive nature and often uses their charm to get what they want out of life. They can hide their feelings quite a bit and would benefit from letting them out from time to time. The Goat has quite a reserved nature but when they around company that they are comfortable with and trust they become a lot more talkative and confident.

Goats are artistic peopleThe Goat is probably the most artistic of all the twelve animals with a big passion for theatre, literature, music or art. They are natural creators and are rarely happier than when they are occupied in an artistic pursuit. As well as having a passion for art they can also be quite religious people and often have a deep interest in nature, animals and the countryside. The Goat will hardly ever have financial problems as long as they do not spend all their money on needless gadgets and gizmos. Goats usually leave home when they are young but will always have a strong relationship with their parents. They don’t have the tidiest house but they know where everything is and it will always be free of dust and dirt.

LoveAffairs of the heart are particularly important to the Goat and they will often have many romances before they finally settle down. Goats prefer to live in a secure and stable environment. They get along best with Tigers, Horses, Monkeys, Pigs and Rabbits. They can also have a good relationship with Dragons, Snakes, Roosters and other Goats, but may find the Dog a bit too serious for their liking and will not care for the Rats thrifty ways.

Combined with Aquarius:

Let's get one thing straight from the start. The Aquarius man is no one's water boy, and it would be a mistake to assume so. A liberal and an independent, this man is intent on making the world a better place, for all of mankind. This grandiose approach may seem a little overwhelming when you first meet the man, but he really is a genius when it comes to thoughts and new ideas.

The Aquarius man is also inventive and original, churning out amazing and creative solutions, all meant to change the world or at least his little corner of it. Intellectual, humanitarian, and visionary, a typical Aquarian man is usually a little offbeat, with a touch of the mad scientist about him. If you're prepared for his eccentric little habits, they'll grow on you, and soon you will find yourself helping out with his social experiments.

You can't fence in an Aquarius man – he values his liberty above all else. Give him freedom or give him death! For example, he is an Aquarius who loves travel, his preference will be treks to unusual, exotic, and out-of-the-way destinations, not the humdrum European grand tours or cruise ship vacations that everyone else seems to like so much. He is a trailblazer in every sense of the word, not a follower. Not all Aquarians love travel, however, but his conversational itinerary is unusual and creative. He is so well-versed in the ways of the world that you'd think he had been around.

Nothing about this man is conformist, from his wardrobe to his career choices to his lifestyle. Sometimes obstinate and stubborn, the Water Bearer is a fixed sign, and the Aquarius man will see through anything he starts to its bitter end.

Popular and gregarious, some Aquarius men seem to know everyone. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that everyone understands him. His feelings are often hidden and his reactions complex. The prodding questions and indecipherable actions are just part of a game of discovery to find out what his friends really think or feel about people and places. Play along, and take his antics with a grain of salt. His findings will be interesting, however. Some Aquarians are more retiring, but they are usually quite intriguing and likeable in a distant kind of way. Some well-known Aquarius men are Bob Marley, John Travolta, James Dean, and Phil Collins.

Love, Sex, and Relationships with an Aquarius Man

Love, like everything else, is a light-hearted game to the Aquarius man. He will approach relationships playfully, unleashing his flirty charm in small, calculated doses.

You won't often hear an Aquarius man say "I love you," at least not in the traditional way or at the appropriate moment. His nonconformist nature will not let him express himself in the usual, conventional way. Flowers, chocolates, dinner and a movie – such normal dating gestures are anathema to him. Instead, be prepared for cloud writing in the sky, surprise trips to a tea picking Indian village, and a cancer research centre named in your honor. He's that kind of man. He loves deeply and sincerely, and would give his life for his other half in an instant. He just doesn't really buy into all the Hallmark sentimentality. While the more retiring types of Aquarians may not be as grandiose in their gift giving, their gifts will always be unconventional and totally unique in some way.

Ruled by Air, the way to the cerebral Aquarian's libido is through his mind. Excite, enchant, and enthrall him with sexy little mind games and wait for the inferno of passion between the sheets that will come later. Experimental and audacious, the more outgoing of Aquarius men are often the first to suggest joining the mile high club, or dare you to skinny dip with them on a moonlit night. Nothing is too provocative or challenging to him in the bedroom, or more often, out of it. The quieter types will nevertheless surprise you at every turn, once you've earned their trust. It can be difficult to get close to these types of Aquarian men, but once you do, you'll be glad you persisted.

A will-o-wisp of a lover, it can be difficult to pin an Aquarius man down to commitment, but once he's found the right woman, he is quite happy to give up being blown where the wind takes him, and settle down. The Aquarius man is attracted to intelligence, so his partner has to be someone who understands his grand designs for life and humanity. He must be assured that his treasured independence isn't under threat; or else he will disappear like a gust of wind. If he is already committed, he is not one to break free quickly, but signs of his discontent will be everywhere.

Absolute reciprocal freedom works best for a partnership with an Aquarius man, which is not to say that every Aquarian seeks an open relationship. The Water Bearer simply wants his own space and freedom of movement, and is quite happy to share a life together with a smart, self-reliant partner who supports his need for autonomy.

He is generally considered most compatible with Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Aries. See also Sun sign compatibility. However, there is a lot more to compatibility than only the comparison of the Sun signs. For example, how do your Venus signs compare? Find out Venus signs here. Discover Venus sign compatibility here.

Understanding the Aquarius Man

If there's anybody who can look into the future and know he can make things better, then an Aquarius man is the one.

This gentleman is interesting to be around and that's evident by his large circle of friends. As unemotional and logical as the Aquarius man appears to be, he is also an optimist and a romantic – and this unlikely combination of traits makes him a valued friend and a dedicated partner.

Driven by logic, yet highly unpredictable, the Aquarius man can rationalize all options and then make a choice you'd least expect.
Money & the Aquarius Man

When it comes to money, the Aquarius man rules his pocketbook by logic and not emotion. This makes him a smart investor, a sound negotiator, and an extremely difficult person to fool in matters of business. Although he maintains a stable financial portfolio, an innovative nature allows him to take the occasional well planned risk.

Hand the Aquarius man a contract to sign and be assured that he’ll read the fine print before putting pen to paper.
Fashion & the Aquarius Man

Fashionable in a dark blue suit, the Aquarius man is ready to dominate the boardroom. Playfully dressed in an electric blue polo shirt and tan khakis, this man ardently whisks his partner away to a casual lunch, or a leisurely stroll along the city boardwalk. When this gentleman wears jewelry, it is chic, practical, and kept to a minimum.

The Aquarius man will check out the latest in men's fashion, but dresses to please himself, not those around him.
Relationships & the Aquarius Man

A genuinely nice person, the Aquarius man has many friends or acquaintances, but only a small circle of really close ones. Although he's a self-assured and outgoing individual, he does have a tendency to emotionally distance himself from those around him, and this makes the Aquarius man an unpredictable and confusing companion at times.

Despite what may appear to be negative traits for a sound relationship, the Aquarius man is a loyal individual who highly values a true friendship.
Romance & the Aquarius Man

To the Aquarius man, a strong mental attraction shares an equal with or greater importance than any physical appeal. Characteristically unemotional, or at least not obviously so, this man needs communication to be intimate in his relationships, but don't count him out as an arduous lover. He is an Aquarius – unpredictable and innovative – so you can expect the bedroom antics to be full of new and exciting pleasures.

Enjoying long talks, moon-lit walks, and holding hands, the Aquarius gentleman is a romantic who's ready to give unconditional love to the right partner.
Health & the Aquarius Man

Generally healthy and usually active, the Aquarius man is known to have problems with his legs, however. Enjoying energetic participation in sports may be good, but he has to exercise with caution. Perhaps an activity that stimulates the mind may be more appropriate for this man than a hard game of football.

True to his personality, the Aquarius man will flirt with injury to engage in any team sport that provides camaraderie.
Career & the Aquarius Man

If the Aquarius man can keep his contradictory nature in check and be flexible with employees, he would make a good leader. With his intelligence and logical outlook, occupations in mechanics, photography, engineering, education and broadcasting are well suited for him. Leaning towards the humanities and ready to tackle the world, this man could easily find himself doing battle in the political arena.

With his positive outlook on life and a true commitment towards humanity, it's not unrealistic to have an Aquarius man step up to the plate and be recognized as a world leader.

uffffff!!!! is the first time that i read my astrology combination.....

after ascendent in Piscis....

Pisces Rising

piscesThe primary ruler of Pisces rising is Neptune, and their secondary ruler is Jupiter. They have many dreams and are real visionaries. They can be travelers, explorers, or film stars, because they like sparkly things.

Pisces rising become somehow interested in arts at a certain point in their lives. They have the sensitive souls of poets. Some Pisces rising are like small children with the souls of wise men. They ripen early, but they also rot quickly!

As I mentioned earlier, Pisces rising are talented at arts and other types of creative and visual effort. They can make good magazine editors thanks to this talent for visual arts.

Because of Neptune’s influence, they can be a little manic-depressive. They like to play games, but if these games last too long, they can display manic attitudes. They are prone to depression and can easily feel pity, both for themselves and for others.

They are very merciful.

Their dreams are very important to them, so they make great effort to realize them. Their dreams are nourished from the house where Neptune is placed in their charts. For example, If Neptune is in their seventh house, they will want a loving and romantic marriage that is as beautiful as in a dream.

Their best trait is their mysterious magnetism. They are so fascinating that they can hypnotize others. If they believe in something, they can easily convince others. On the other hand, they can chase pipe dreams or laze around.

In addition to their talents in visual arts, they have highly creative minds. They are good with fiction and can suddenly change into another character.

When their charts support it, they can have lives as movie actors. They like to be heroes, especially ones who sacrifice themselves… They also like poems and stories.

Like Sagittarians, they are influenced by Jupiter, but there is a difference between them. Sagittarians are warriors who run after realistic dreams. They enlarge and deepen their knowledge and then create a discipline.

Some Pisces rising take the same path and get the support and guidance of other Jupiterian people, such as Sagittarians.

Pisces rising—who are tired of wandering in a world of emotions, dreams, and subconsciousness—are attracted to their opposite sign Virgo, which is ruled by Mercury; Gemini in their fourth house of home and family; and Sagittarius at the pinnacle of their charts. With the help of these, they can add an analytical and logical aspect to their own features.

uuffff i dont understand.... thanks to god is my rising only.....
:shock:

As you can see, i wake up bored and i will start the Stratovarius song add-ons

:roll:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Goat into "Bandhud" community, i dunno who post my

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:30 pm

this is weird, one person start to post my ideos in "BANDHUD COMMUNITY"

now i have world wide musicians writting me and asking me about collaboration

the most CRAZY! is that contactme by Rhapsody Of Fire Videos that I though that i was kill the songs....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz1bCpz ... AkWxLTFxXg

one of my first videos into metal

now i was obligated to go into this community why I think that is great have this class of fun

Including in if the future my name shine, will be to as a magical moment that one "Famous" play with no famous musicians and they have his glory moment by my collaboration

Is a personal dream that I want do if the life help me :lol:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Goat Under Attack - Bye microsoft, welcome Linux

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:04 am

My Notebook (Internet machine) under Crazy Attacks, i repaired 4 times and continue with security problems after against internet stuff.

I will delete Windows 8.1, that is the new fail of Microsoft and I will start to use Ububtu 14 LTS in my Internet computer

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Bad boy end: Comfortably Numb song will be dedicated

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:27 am

wonderful , isn't? :D

Comfortably numb Pink Floyd Glory song will be dedicated to this stupid guy :D

Poor, i feel bad, be die in 15 minutes, together to Microsoft :D

KÖÖSKI TWIN

lol, i dont have idea how use linux now

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:45 pm

I need learn linux console and programation?

why i complicate so much my life :lol:

I dont have idea how instal linux programs with console :cry:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Music that the goat listen at 5 years old and grow

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Pink Floyd
Iron Maiden
Judas spriest
Genesis
The beatles
Paul Mccartney
The police
Dyango
Franco simone
radio 80's
Quiet Riot
Queen
All 80's music

The goat Recorded his First cassette from FM Radio at 8 years old

since his 5 yo the goat wanted be singer, playing with the broom of his mother,

hahahah I dunno why I'm thinking in this :D

Vallopz002

Re: The four seasons - Antonio vivaldi variation

Post by Vallopz002 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:07 pm

KÖÖSKI TWIN wrote:haaaa i think that this guy is the best neoclassical guitarrist that i never listened into the metal community

I like it more that Lucca Turilli meilleurs credits conso
The video is well chosen too. The only thing that your brother could change would be to do a version without the talking in the begining.