(stratovarius) Mysterious cities of gold

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
bast1981
(stratovarius) Mysterious cities of gold

Post by bast1981 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi,

I remember listening to a cover of the Mysterious cities of gold in power metal. I think it was done by stratovarius but i can't remember

Maybe they changed the lyrics but i know if had the exact same melody that the theme of the mysterious cities of gild.

It was a long time ago on limewire or morpheus. So maybe they mislabeled it

jam

Re: (stratovarius) Mysterious cities of gold

Post by jam » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:17 am

bast1981 wrote:Hi,

I remember listening to a cover of the Mysterious cities of gold in power metal. I think it was done by stratovarius but i can't remember

Maybe they changed the lyrics but i know if had the exact same melody that the theme of the mysterious cities of gild.

It was a long time ago on limewire or morpheus. So maybe they mislabeled it
1. do you mean that Stratovarius sound as an old japanesse anime and they stole the music?

2. Do you mean that Cain Offering sound as the Old Japanesse anime and they stole his music and change the lyrics?

3. Do you mean that Stratovarius and Sonata artica sound as one old japanesse anime and included they all stole the idea and dress heavy metal clothes, drink beers and do \m/ horn sign why they really love to satan but inside they are pink flowers?

this is the question, wich is the answer?

bast1981

Post by bast1981 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Hahaha

no. I listened to a power metal cover of the theme of the mysterious cities of gold. I thought it was done by Stratovarius.

I downloaded that a long time ago on limewire a p2p software. Maybe the person who put the mp3 on it mislabeled it

By the way i am sorry english is not my mother tongue.

jam

Post by jam » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:56 pm

bast1981 wrote:Hahaha

no. I listened to a power metal cover of the theme of the mysterious cities of gold. I thought it was done by Stratovarius.

I downloaded that a long time ago on limewire a p2p software. Maybe the person who put the mp3 on it mislabeled it

By the way i am sorry english is not my mother tongue.
No worries, im bad in englush too, but i learned recently from In ternet to say

dog = guau
cat = mau
duck = cuak
Axl rose = FUCKKKK YAAAAAAAA!!!!
fish = block block in bubbles languaje