I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
robocop
Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by robocop » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:31 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
robocop wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
robocop wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I remember he once lost a ton of weight and when we asked him how, he said he stopped eating cheese.

That's something that stuck in my head for damn near a decade. How much cheese was he eating before?

:lol: Yep. I weighed 265, mind you I'm 6'2" and built like a dirty pollack. Got down to 190. Then got admitted to the hospital and got put on some dumbass medicine that made me gain it all back. BTW, remember Rebel? I seen him randomly somewhere online and he's a girl now named Rebecca. He used to argue for days about religion and god. Praise priapus.
LMAO what???? I do remember that guy. How did you know it was him? :lol:

Weird story. I found my old Spotify account and he was one of the followers on it. I remembered his name was Mark. I seen it said Rebecca and put two and two together and seen him on Facebook with a wig and makeup. PS. AGAG lives in Taiwan. I talk to him sometimes. :D
https://youtu.be/BgQeefkvYw8
:shock: interesting.....

AGAG was cool! For some reason I assumed it was a she. Maybe i'm confused. I'm really surprised about Taiwan, how many people from El Salvador are there..

I wonder how my pal Stratowarius is doing :lol:
Yeah, AGAG is studying philosophy and music and banging ladyboys if I remember right. Hopefully he visits us and corrects me if I’m wrong. :lol: I do miss the random illiterate people who didn’t know much English posting random jumbles of words. Like the one who said, MY DICK GOT AS HOT AS RADIATOR!!! :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:36 pm

robocop wrote: Yeah, AGAG is studying philosophy and music and banging ladyboys if I remember right. Hopefully he visits us and corrects me if I’m wrong. :lol: I do miss the random illiterate people who didn’t know much English posting random jumbles of words. Like the one who said, MY DICK GOT AS HOT AS RADIATOR!!! :lol:
South Americans are like a pestilence of fanaticism and broken english.