Timo Tolkki's Avalon Pt. 3 and tour

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Pancio
Re: Timo Tolkki's Avalon Pt. 3 and tour

Post by Pancio » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:24 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:24 pm
robocop wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:00 am
Ramen ain’t cheap! Wait...yes it is. :lol:
This sounds a bit high in price for what you probably get. Pancio said he just talks and little is actually even said.

I would do it just to record it with me naked asking him how his daughter from Poland is. :lol:

So I can either get a bible signed by Belle Delphine or a skype lesson with TT for the same price :lol:
Go for the Bible, at least it can be used to fix wobbly furniture, with Tolkki's lesson you can learn how to become fat eating instant noodles only or to fuck up your entire career within minutes

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:00 pm

for the holy bibble!... jesus christ is so rough with the fatty timo tolkki that Lucifer is an idiot in his side....! 0.0!!!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:31 pm

Ah yes, the bibble.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:25 am

Motha-faka wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:00 pm
for the holy bibble!... jesus christ is so rough with the fatty timo tolkki that Lucifer is an idiot in his side....! 0.0!!!
Say what?! :lol:

I shall read the Flable and reach enlightenment. :pray: It is the only way to decipher Flavio's cryptic parables.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:04 pm

ok, you all can teachme english.... Only for the University and job, I'm argentinian and here all speak spanish.... :D

I only want learn English to speak with anglo-prostitutes.... the latin-prostitutes are bored :x

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:06 pm

Motha-faka wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:04 pm
ok, you all can teachme english.... Only for the University and job, I'm argentinian and here all speak spanish.... :D

I only want learn English to speak with anglo-prostitutes.... the latin-prostitutes are bored :x
Prostitutes are bored because you're boring or you're bored because prostitutes are boring?

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:22 pm

Pancio wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:06 pm
Motha-faka wrote:

Prostitutes are bored because you're boring or you're bored because prostitutes are boring?
ok Pancio, I'M HORRIBLE IN ENGLISH AND YOUR WORDS NOT HELPME A LOT. :shock:

:P

SORRY, I WANT HAVE THE DICK MORE HUGE THAT's I really HAVE, I'M A BORED GEEK GUY THAT STUDY A LOT AND PROSTITUTES KICK ME FOR THIS...

thanks pancio... you ruined my "cool Image" in the forum :cry:

in bad english i'm manipulating the forum with my sadness, for that my name is motha faka :x

:lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:25 pm

Flavio and prostitutes!!! I never knew!!! How much does it cost to bang one down in Argentina??!? :rotflmao2:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:24 am

robocop wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:25 pm
Flavio and prostitutes!!! I never knew!!! How much does it cost to bang one down in Argentina??!? :rotflmao2:
Surely less than Tolkki's guitar lessons :lol:

And there is way less unnecessary chatter, I bet :oops:

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:55 am

Shit...I’m moving in with Flavio. :lol:
Flavio can give me singing lessons. :mrgreen: =P

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:56 am

Motha-faka wrote:

Okay. First lesson: "kick" does not mean to remove, expel, block, dismiss, restrict, &c. :lol: You can, however, use the idiomatic phrase "kick out" to mean this, informally. For example:

I was kicked out of the coomer club.
They decided to kick out some members of the coomer club.
I saw them kicking out a member of the coomer club.
They would kick me out if I broke the coomer club oath.

Motha-faka wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:22 pm
SORRY, I WANT HAVE THE DICK MORE HUGE THAT's I really HAVE
I don't even know where to begin with this! :lol: Are you trying to say that you want to have a bigger dick? :shock:
Motha-faka wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:22 pm
I'M A BORED GEEK GUY THAT STUDY A LOT AND PROSTITUTES KICK ME FOR THIS...
When you say "KICK ME", most will think of the prostitutes physically kicking you with their foot. You could say "AVOID ME" instead, if that's not what you had in mind. Also, you'll want to replace "STUDY" with "STUDIES".

When you say "kick to", most will scratch their heads in confusion because it makes zero sense, grammatically. :lol: You could instead say "I condemn X because Y", or "I disapprove of X because Y", where "X" is the object and "because Y" is the (optional) conjunction (the justification, therein).
Pancio wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:06 pm
Hahaha! :lol: Although I'm sure he meant to say "boring", I'm choosing the former interpretation because it's funnier to me.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:54 pm

thank you! I have english teachers in Stratoforum! :D

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:37 pm

I love this place.

Pasta puttanesca! :D

Flavio, are you still recording songs? You should share some.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:23 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:37 pm
I love this place.

Pasta puttanesca! :D

Flavio, are you still recording songs? You should share some.
<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=ht ... frame><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="https://soundcloud.com/flavio-ontivero" title="Flavio Ontivero" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Flavio Ontivero</a> · <a href="" title="Elements" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Elements</a></div>

well this is other of my crazy stuff that i never shared, elements!! old one... shit... i was crazy... ! :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:48 am

I Just facetimed with Jari Behm!! Coincidence?? Key to the universe is Jari Behm.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:30 am

Timo Tolkki wrote: I would like to bring your attention to the following:
We are living quite dark times and it is really important to stay Positive and spread as much Light as possible.
My Music has been uniting thousands of people for 25 years now and I have been thinking to use this for the Betterment of the Mankind.
I want to bring the People together in the whole World.
I have been, for a Long Time been thinking about a Movement and I am looking for a Name and a Mission Statement.
We can start like this: Please copy this to Your FB Wall and if necessary please translate this to Your Language.
Then I am asking those who feel like this to Share their Ideas..no matter how big or small and send them to me to: ttolkki777@gmail.com
It is time to create something Big.
Key to the Universe is Love.
All the best, Timo
Well, lets see... :?

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:00 am

Key to the universe is forward this message.

I really wonder what he will come up with. Planting trees? Humanitarian aid? Fighting racism?

Hmmmm...
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:08 am

One free cup o noodle and koolaid with cyanide comes free. :lol:

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:46 am

Is it worth $50 to ask him to teach me how to play the solo from "Crossing the Rubicon" or can I get an "oh fuck" meme reaction image cheaper than that
They let us have signatures on this forum???

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:35 pm

I think that Timo Tolkki want got some ideas to write new songs based in fans words.

maybe he doesn't have any fresh idea and he does this :huh:

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:44 am

Rebel wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:46 am
Is it worth $50 to ask him to teach me how to play the solo from "Crossing the Rubicon" or can I get an "oh fuck" meme reaction image cheaper than that
:)

From what I have heard, very little guitar is talked about in those Skype lessons. Just rambling on and talking about ramen noodles. :lol:
I'm going to send you a friends request on Facebook. I had you on there back in the day on an old account. :mrgreen:

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:01 am

Money me..money now...me needing a lot of money now

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:48 pm

robocop wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:01 am

Money me..money now...me needing a lot of money now

My question is: Why paying 20 bucks for something amateurish, poorly written that you can have for free?
I have the "Golden Handbook" and some advices are actually good and effective but the book itself is full of coarse and sketchy Infos like: "Place the mic three fingers from the rim" or pointless random digressions.

I doubt he can recall infos and write a book better now (his English is atrocious, nowadays, and his way of communicating simple concepts has deteriorated considerably).
So, once again, why I should buy something not even ready?
But we know his loyal fans

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Pancio wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:48 pm

My question is: Why paying 20 bucks for something amateurish, poorly written that you can have for free?
I have the "Golden Handbook" and some advices are actually good and effective but the book itself is full of coarse and sketchy Infos like: "Place the mic three fingers from the rim" or pointless random digressions.

I doubt he can recall infos and write a book better now (his English is atrocious, nowadays, and his way of communicating simple concepts has deteriorated considerably).
Comments were saying they don't even have a paypal....people from Mexico and shit. They would buy a bible if he signed it. :lol: Plus....he needs money for his gfs Avon which is pyramid scheme scam shit. 🤣😂😂 :lol:

My guess is only some people will get it emailed to them. The rest, just a casualty of ramen noodles.
Key to the universe is paypal me $20

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:57 pm

robocop wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:07 pm
Pancio wrote:

Comments were saying they don't even have a paypal....people from Mexico and shit. They would buy a bible if he signed it. :lol: Plus....he needs money for his gfs Avon which is pyramid scheme scam shit. 🤣😂😂 :lol:

My guess is only some people will get it emailed to them. The rest, just a casualty of ramen noodles.
TT onlyfans when

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:29 pm

SentineLEX wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:57 pm
robocop wrote:
Pancio wrote:

TT onlyfans when
P L E A S E, N O

Tolkki's ONLYFANS could be the most cancerous and cringy things ever.

And a friend of mine, a girl, opened an account a couple of weeks ago and she is receiving a lot of donations and payments.
Today she told me a "slave" send her 200 euros just to know what color her underwear was, pretty ironic since I earned 130 euros for 8 hours of work :lol:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:40 pm

robocop wrote:
Pancio wrote:

Mmm, my guess is that he will simply copy/paste the older version since it's dowloadable for free :lol:

Imagine being an ex-pro musician so poor you need to scam people re-selling your own book you downloaded for free and repaginated to make it look different :lol:

I have the ebook in Dropbox, if you want it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/irg014nuhsdi ... hEZya?dl=0

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:43 am

wow pancio! the fisrt Italian Anti-TimoTolkki and had his book?

you are a surprise box! :shock:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:12 am

Pancio wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:29 pm
SentineLEX wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:57 pm
robocop wrote:

TT onlyfans when
P L E A S E, N O

Tolkki's ONLYFANS could be the most cancerous and cringy things ever.

And a friend of mine, a girl, opened an account a couple of weeks ago and she is receiving a lot of donations and payments.
Today she told me a "slave" send her 200 euros just to know what color her underwear was, pretty ironic since I earned 130 euros for 8 hours of work :lol:
Hahahahahaha! :lol: I wonder what the appeal of Tolkki's onlyfans would be? Would it consist of Tolkki picking his nose on camera, as I've seen him do at least twice now, while winking and raising his eyebrows & saying how X person or institution has betrayed him? :yuk: :lol:

Key to the Universe is E-begging. :pray:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:07 am

Even worse... What if he makes an onlyfans and it becomes really popular? :shock: Then he'd say, "I've finally payed back all my debts. Not by working, but by twerking." :lol: :lol: :lol: