Throwback Thursday

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Post Reply
User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:13 pm

This thread is for posting anything from your past. Pictures or videos, when you were young and didn’t have a care in the world!

Here I am. I may have posted this once before years ago:

Image

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:28 pm

robocop wrote:This thread is for posting anything from your past. Pictures or videos, when you were young and didn’t have a care in the world!

Here I am. I may have posted this once before years ago:

https://imgur.com/OKgAHWu
GOOD!! THE ONLY SHIT IS THAT I CANT SEE THE PHOTO, IS AN ADULT SERVER....

Stop with the porn, robo!! :x

this is me :D

Image

Not be Racist, I'M ARGENTINIAN, WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT !! :x :x :x :x
I'm a huge Fuck

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:10 pm

Ok, fixed it.

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4552
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Epstein didn't kill himself

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Ah, a classic. :lol:

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Here is me when I was in a boyband.

Image

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:20 am

This is me in the high school :D

Image
I'm a huge Fuck

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:48 pm

I’ve got pictures from high school. I’m sure you do too. Nobody is going to care if you post your real self. :lol: What, the five people here going to make fun of you? Grow a pair of balls, lmao. :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3261
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:55 pm

robocop wrote:I’ve got pictures from high school. I’m sure you do too. Nobody is going to care if you post your real self. :lol: What, the five people here going to make fun of you? Grow a pair of balls, lmao. :lol:
Says the man who posted a picture wearing a mask! :lol:

and yes, for the record I am scared of the five people making fun of me. I'm four foot one and morbidly obese.

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:11 pm

That’s me in the Backstreet Boys picture. I was making fun of flavio because he’s a bitch.
Here’s a pic of him from high school I found:

Image


But really here’s a clearer pic of me, I am morbidly obese too!! Don’t worry. Lol.

Image

Image

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4552
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Epstein didn't kill himself

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:05 pm

You look a lot like Keanu Reeves. :)

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:14 pm

:lol:
No, I’m the fat guy next to him. :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3261
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:24 am

Hahaha robo you have a very mischievous face. You kind of remind me of Norm MacDonald.

Image

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4552
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Epstein didn't kill himself

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:08 am

So how did you end up running into him?? Do both of you enjoy kettle chips and vodka? What does he smell like? How do you smell like? :roll:

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:36 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Hahaha robo you have a very mischievous face. You kind of remind me of Norm MacDonald.

Image
:lol: You’re right, goddamnit!! :lol: :lol:

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:38 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:So how did you end up running into him?? Do both of you enjoy kettle chips and vodka? What does he smell like? How do you smell like? :roll:
It’s photoshopped. :wink: I smell like coffee and sweat. He probably smells like a heavy musk with lavender. :)

I want to know what flavio smells like!! :shock:

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:18 am

robocop wrote: I was making fun of flavio because he’s a bitch
Image
I'm a huge Fuck

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:23 am

robocop wrote:I want to know what flavio smells like!! :shock:
Image
I'm a huge Fuck

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:10 am

Motha-faka wrote:
robocop wrote: I was making fun of flavio because he’s a bitch
Image
So you like giving or getting blowjobs from guys?

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:51 am

robocop wrote:So you like giving or getting blowjobs from guys?
I'm not gay, Robo :shock: :shock:

I dont do blowjobs or get blowjobs :shock: :shock:

Image
I'm a huge Fuck

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:39 pm

Once when I was on the beach with my bro, I tripped on the sand. I was falling but managed to catch myself on my bro's trunks, but they came down with my weight. Unfortunately I fell forward in such a way that his dick ended up in my mouth. It was so embarrassing. So I tried to dislodge myself by rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes because it was stuck in my mouth and my bro was trying to help by thrusting in and out to help dislodge his member. It took over 15 minutes for the ordeal to end and unfortunately my bro busted a bro-nut because of all the friction (it happens!). I hope all the people who saw me didn't think I was a gay. Soooo embarrassing, but it can happen to anyone!

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:18 pm

robocop wrote:Once when I was on the beach with my bro, I tripped on the sand. I was falling but managed to catch myself on my bro's trunks, but they came down with my weight. Unfortunately I fell forward in such a way that his dick ended up in my mouth. It was so embarrassing. So I tried to dislodge myself by rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes because it was stuck in my mouth and my bro was trying to help by thrusting in and out to help dislodge his member. It took over 15 minutes for the ordeal to end and unfortunately my bro busted a bro-nut because of all the friction (it happens!). I hope all the people who saw me didn't think I was a gay. Soooo embarrassing, but it can happen to anyone!

hahahaha holy shit!
I'm a huge Fuck

Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:24 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I'm four foot one and morbidly obese.
ZORRIEZZZ AAAAAAAAAA, IM TALL AND MUSCLE, LALALALA!! :D

Image

ok... not so muscle and tall :x
I'm a huge Fuck

ZenithMC
Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by ZenithMC » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:01 pm

robocop wrote:Once when I was on the beach with my bro, I tripped on the sand. I was falling but managed to catch myself on my bro's trunks, but they came down with my weight. Unfortunately I fell forward in such a way that his dick ended up in my mouth. It was so embarrassing. So I tried to dislodge myself by rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes because it was stuck in my mouth and my bro was trying to help by thrusting in and out to help dislodge his member. It took over 15 minutes for the ordeal to end and unfortunately my bro busted a bro-nut because of all the friction (it happens!). I hope all the people who saw me didn't think I was a gay. Soooo embarrassing, but it can happen to anyone!
"happens!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3261
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:46 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
robocop wrote:Once when I was on the beach with my bro, I tripped on the sand. I was falling but managed to catch myself on my bro's trunks, but they came down with my weight. Unfortunately I fell forward in such a way that his dick ended up in my mouth. It was so embarrassing. So I tried to dislodge myself by rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes because it was stuck in my mouth and my bro was trying to help by thrusting in and out to help dislodge his member. It took over 15 minutes for the ordeal to end and unfortunately my bro busted a bro-nut because of all the friction (it happens!). I hope all the people who saw me didn't think I was a gay. Soooo embarrassing, but it can happen to anyone!
"happens!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
It takes a special kind of genius to come up with an anecdote like this :lol:

So you say you were rocking back and forth for a full 10 minutes just to get it out?

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:39 am

:lol: No. That isn’t my writing. Just google, “brojob copypasta.” :lol:

ZenithMC
Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:40 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
ZenithMC wrote:
robocop wrote:Once when I was on the beach with my bro, I tripped on the sand. I was falling but managed to catch myself on my bro's trunks, but they came down with my weight. Unfortunately I fell forward in such a way that his dick ended up in my mouth. It was so embarrassing. So I tried to dislodge myself by rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes because it was stuck in my mouth and my bro was trying to help by thrusting in and out to help dislodge his member. It took over 15 minutes for the ordeal to end and unfortunately my bro busted a bro-nut because of all the friction (it happens!). I hope all the people who saw me didn't think I was a gay. Soooo embarrassing, but it can happen to anyone!
"happens!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
It takes a special kind of genius to come up with an anecdote like this :lol:

So you say you were rocking back and forth for a full 10 minutes just to get it out?
I agree! This is the funniest thing I've read in quite a while. "bro-nut". :lol: Thanks for posting this! :-D

User avatar
robocop
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am
Location: Erectionland
Contact:

Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by robocop » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:14 pm

I cured my son of the Big Gay. The other day, he came home for Christmas with his new partner. I was excited to meet her (and maybe MEAT her after my son fell asleep hehe), but imagine my horror when it turned out to be another man.

I immediately started to protest, but my son said "Dad, this is who I am. Zander and I are in love."

Without missing a beat, I turned around and said, "You forgot to say no homo."

But my boy simply scoffed at me and said, "Actually, dad, I AM a homosexual. That's right, your son is in love with another man." Then my son grabbed Zander's hand and looked at me defiantly.

For a second, I was utterly devastated. But then I thought to myself What would Trump do? So I stared straight at my son, penetrating his soul with my eyes (no homo), and said, "But that's gay."

As soon as I uttered those fateful words, my son began to convulse. He dropped to floor in some sort of manic state, spit pouring from his mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head. Zander tried to help him, but I pushed that dainty little queer away with my heteronormative strength.

After a full minute, my son opened his eyes and said, "Dad, you cured me of my homosexuality." Then, with manly tears of joy in his eyes, he pointed to Zander and exclaimed, "Let's get that homo!"

After we wiped Zander's blood off our hands and threw the little fairy into the cold, my son and I sat down with a beer and watched some football.

As we watched, my son turned to me and said, "Dad, I love you. No homo."

"No homo indeed, son," I replied. "No homo indeed."

Post Reply