Is Dreamspace weird?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
robocop

Re: Is Dreamspace weird?

Post by robocop » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:24 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:15 am
this is what i mean when I say low IQ. You seem to get overwhelmed and frustrated with text very easily. Just skim through it in a couple minutes if you like, and take a deep breath. What's the problem?

I am not going to waste my time. Who said I didn’t read it? Way too many assumptions. Why does it matter to you about other people’s IQ’s?? Talk about somebody who looks down on people!! We can’t be all high and mighty over there drinking kava or whatever you do. Plus, I am on my phone. I am only on my pc to record music. Imagine typing out a love letter to
pancio on an old iPhone.

12th edit:
Any IQ impairment is not only from being an uneducated hillbilly. I actually have a mental disability through the schizo spectrum.

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:44 pm

Man, I love reading a good ol' Pancio post! Very interesting. :D
robocop wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:00 pm
Ok. Going to keep it brief. It’s not typical for the regular listener to go full blown autism over such things. Take a step outside of it all to realize people don’t ruminate over these things, they just listen. :lol: Ok, obsessed musicians, ok, ok. I know.
To be fair, your question wasn't typical of a casual listener, so don't expect a casual response. ;)

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:41 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:44 pm

To be fair, your question wasn't typical of a casual listener, so don't expect a casual response. ;)
Hahaha, well, I’m just not as obsessed with things as you guys, that’s all. Probably older, too.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:03 am

robocop wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:24 am
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:15 am
this is what i mean when I say low IQ. You seem to get overwhelmed and frustrated with text very easily. Just skim through it in a couple minutes if you like, and take a deep breath. What's the problem?

I am not going to waste my time. Who said I didn’t read it? Way too many assumptions.
Nobody said you didn't read it. Anyway I was just being snarky, hope there are no hard feelings! Sorry about that.

Just because a man is fascinated with buttholes and dildos doesn't mean we need to draw untenable conclusions.

And yes, the post was made under the influence of Kava. Lucky guess!
Hahaha, well, I’m just not as obsessed with things as you guys, that’s all. Probably older, too.
You are probably right about that! Now lets make peace and get back to discussing cum lattes and Timo Tolkki's anus.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:12 am

Motha-faka wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:32 am
is sad that he ends his life half crazy, he have a lot talent,but really he is one idiot, for that i'm decepcionated, he have all in his hand and fuck it out.

You know you've gone off the rails when Flavio thinks you're an idiot. :lol:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:51 pm

I've got no clue what the fuck is going on here.

Is Dreamspace weird or not?? :red:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:45 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Pancio wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:56 pm
Yes, Dreamspace is weird. The reason? Microtonal tuning is not common in western music and we don't know if on Dreamspace is a deliberated choice or if there are other reasons (production error, mastering error or stuff).
:spin3: The thread has devolved into random bullshit, as per usual. :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:06 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Maaan....it’s like, WE are the ones that are weird, bro. *hits bong filled with cat shit*

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:03 am
Now lets make peace and get back to discussing cum lattes and Timo Tolkki's anus.
Ok. Happy Valentines Day, asshole!! :lol: