NCAA College Football Season 2004

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Neorave
NCAA College Football Season 2004

Post by Neorave » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:36 am

Well the college football season will be in full swing soon. So I'd just like to ask: who is your favorite college football team, or who do you think wil go all the way this year, or any opinion about NCAA college football?

Being that I've lived in the heartland of America all my life, I've been a Husker fan all my life, and I will never deny it. However, being the fact they're experienceing a new offense this year, they may not go all the way. In my opinion, USC will own this year!

btw, I think all of the announcers of ESPN's College Football Gameday need to be thrown off...especially Lee Corso!
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?

Lucid Faia

Re: NCAA College Football Season 2004

Post by Lucid Faia » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:07 am

Nah, Gameday is cool, and Lee Corso rocks. Buckeyes all the way this year! Ohio State!
A Lucid Mind

Veripalttu

Post by Veripalttu » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:17 am

I dont understand "football", the ball is thrown to the smallest guy and he gets beat up by the deffensive team.

MAJINDIEGO

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:50 pm

I like the idea, but the game is so stuck, it pauses too much...i get bored watching it...
Better football! (soccer)
:D
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

Neorave

Post by Neorave » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:48 pm

Lucid Faia wrote:Nah, Gameday is cool, and Lee Corso rocks. Buckeyes all the way this year! Ohio State!
eh...they need more intelligence on there... :shock: ...um...I think you missed what Corso said about Gary Barnett during the ESPN College Football Game Preview: "I think Gary Barnett is a well respected individual!"

Keep in mind, this is the same coach who was recruiting people by using sexual activites, plus hed also told the media that the female placekicker "SUCKED!!!" after finding out she got raped. That's like if Kobe Bryant said that:

Judge: "Mr. Bryant, did you rape this woman?"
Kobe: "Yeah, but she sucked!"
Judge: "Good enough...case dismissed!"

And one more thing before my ranting concludes for this post...
http://michigan-football.com/ncaa/f/indiana.htm
Look from 1973 - 1983, wow what an accomplishment (especially when playing against Nebraska)!!!
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?