Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Illumination
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KupiainenItaly96

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Illumination Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Illumination is on Wikipedia!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Illumination_%28Stratovarius_album%29

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kosmo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What the flying fuck.

And LOL at: Timo Tolkki - rhytm guitar in "Illumination" and guitar solo in "Fear in the Wilderness" and "We Are not Afraid"

KupiainenItaly96

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Kosmo wrote:
What the flying fuck.

And LOL at: Timo Tolkki - rhytm guitar in "Illumination" and guitar solo in "Fear in the Wilderness" and "We Are not Afraid"

Ahahah
It's very very strange!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kosmo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Haha, already reported for a hoax. Laughing

KupiainenItaly96

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Kosmo wrote:
Haha, already reported for a hoax. Laughing

Who is the genious that has do the cover? Shocked

Karlheinz Stockhausen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing The whole thing is

OUTSTANDING! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

BRILLIANT!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Boh22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Um, this is fake right? Confused

KupiainenItaly96

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

there is also teh cover of single NO RETURN!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File: Stratovarius_No_Return.jpg

Kecos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What the hell? Laughing Laughing

ext0l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

FALE

Verdades Parias

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

WHAT?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused?

Karlheinz Stockhausen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sad I hope I didn't destroy all the fun with my big enthusiasm. But it is so... Laughing Laughing

Rebel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Aside from a few ticks here or there, it's something I could totally see Stratovarius doing in like, mid 2012

JensJohansson
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This sounds interesting..... does anyone have cached or mirrored copies of this?? Laughing

cheers from budapest

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kosmo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good luck on the tour Jens! I'll have to ask again, is Lauri filming anything on the tour? Very Happy

Arkash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Must buy that album, haha!!! Laughing Laughing

KupiainenItaly96

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JensJohansson wrote:
This sounds interesting..... does anyone have cached or mirrored copies of this?? Laughing

cheers from budapest

Look Jens:
From Wikipedia:
Illumination' is the upcoming fourteenth studio album by power metal band Stratovarius, to be released on March 2, 2011 through Edel Music worldwide. The official track listing was first announced by keyboardist Jens Johansson on the forum of the band's website on November 27, 2010. The album has 2 songs that were in the temporary tracklisting of Elysium: "No Return" and "Heavenly Divine".

1. "Temple of Lies" Kupiainen 4:38
2. "Moving Forward Fearlessly" Johansson 5:20
3. "The Secret of the Merovingians" Johansson 4:52
4. "No Return" Porra 4:31
5. "Fear in the Wilderness" Porra 6:27
6. "We Are not Afraid" Johansson 6:40
7. "Heavenly Divine" Kupiainen 4:52
8. "Illumination" Johansson 13:00
9. "StratoNation" (instrumental) Kupiainen 4:26
BONUS
10. "The Contamination" Kotipelto 3:39

I also wrote that Timo Tolkki has participated at recording session doing the solo of Fear in the Wilderness.
I also created the cover of No Return, the sngle with Fotomix.

OK I confess:
I wrote this wonder and i created the image with Fotomix!
I created Illumination because in summer i thinked that the thirteenth album weren't Elysium but Illumination, a concept about Templars.

So Jens what do you think?

ggonza43

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.

This sounded so cool, it's a pity I came late Crying or Very sad. Anybody still has that album cover? I wanna check it out Very Happy!

Kosmo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Anybody still has that album cover? I wanna check it out

It had some sort of a crusader and a castle. And the old Strato logo aswell.
That's something i don't see Strato using...

ggonza43

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You mean the old logo, right Very Happy Laughing?

Kosmo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I meant that i don't see them using knights and castles and that sort of stuff as an album cover. Smile

ggonza43

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah, leave that to Rhapsody Very Happy!

Susie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I missed it... they deleted it... Xyxnervous

Kecos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I happened upon it about two minutes before it was deleted, and still have it up in Chrome Laughing

valo_666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

adrian9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KupiainenItaly96 wrote:

I also wrote that Timo Tolkki has participated at recording session doing the solo of Fear in the Wilderness.

OK I confess:
I created Illumination because in summer i thinked that the thirteenth album weren't Elysium but Illumination, a concept about Templars.

W-W-why would you do that?? is not even funny...so cool that wikipedia erased this.

ggonza43

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Kecos wrote:
I happened upon it about two minutes before it was deleted, and still have it up in Chrome Laughing

Album cover please Very Happy!

Balu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

adrian9 wrote:
KupiainenItaly96 wrote:

OK I confess:

W-W-why would you do that?? is not even funny...so cool that wikipedia erased this.

It IS funny.

KupiainenItaly96

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I have saved the image and the documet in Firefox format, how can i show to you this document with ALBUM COVER and SINGLE COVER?

ggonza43

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KupiainenItaly96 wrote:
I have saved the image and the documet in Firefox format, how can i show to you this document with ALBUM COVER and SINGLE COVER?

Can you send me an e-mail? The adress is in my profile...As long as it has no virus, I'll open it Very Happy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum