Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven, Earth & Hell Edition - p

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Mr cool Edit
Re: Tribute to Stratovarius Heaven, Earth & Hell Edition - p

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:13 am

What??? well, as you know, when the people come stupid and fight for musicians that suck one testicles of all they (Why im sure that stratovarius thinks that we are all stupid for this), is a clear indice that ALL here Fight for one Metal band, the interpersonal attacks for envy or only god knows for what..... this mean that we wallow in our mediocrity.

I wish with my heart personal progress, and this guys no help in nothing..... for that they are in block list.

If you are doing that you like, and have one stupid group that are comparing you with the originals musician, this mead that they no have any brain, really.......

You can know of music or not, i dont care.... constructive opinions are all welcome.......

Deatructive opinions from IGNORANT people with "parasite suck blood of band and with an insane stupid ego" are automatic banned......

I dont care if one persons is president, famous musician, productor, or god in the earth, i want good persons as friends, honest and have a nice time building music.

Vampires are kicked here, whatever is his procedence.... :D
doc_holliday wrote:to southern_cross and Mr Cool Edit: I think you both are nice people. why are you fighting?

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:20 am

Anyone who makes the list shall never know the reason. Like me. I don't get it, you seem nice Adrian9 and NeverendingAbyss doesn't seem as bad as Mr cool Edit tells me.

Yay, new record! Took like...a week to make the list, yay!! :)
NeverendingAbyss wrote:Why is Mormegil in the list?

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:53 am

:( Why am I not on your list, Mister? I have laughed at your expressions, that I think have a Sicilian origin.
Honestly Mister, are you an escaped gangsta, that tries to shuffle the cards, and make the times go by, with making Strato-covers? Please tell us, we will not report you... If you behave! Capisce!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:49 pm

hahahah Yes , im cicilian, and one that use his brain very well. No forgot that you a famous, and human and can have have the same problems that me, and whatever person in his forum, I dont beleave in gods or human with Ego of God.

You Laugh why you though that we all are all one stupids for our Acts.....

I do Stratovarius covers why i like the Music, If one company are interested in my "FREE DOWNLOABLE CD", All my work and my time and my versions travel to stratovarius bag of money or Timo tolkki bag of money, i dont have idea really and i dont care really....

I tell you more...... Warner music, emi and Administrators asociations of i dont have idea of what are clain me Rights about my stratovarius Covers, this gangsta cicilian what do you think that he say???

NO, stop here, Warner music bad company, this songs are all in lirycs and Music of stratovarius, and why i do this??, why is the true!!!

its more.... if my cd have a lot downloads, or are copyed a lot times, STRATOVARIUS WIN,you all are having free publicity

maybe you think "hahahahah this stupid boy tell me that we need publicity when the band is famous.....

Yes lauri, if you chek YouTube, stratovarius not is very popular, is more famous justin biever that stratovarius, and im not trolling , man, take internet and chek it

Another think..... you cant reporting me of nothing..... maybe for "your song" and if you report me, you are reporting to an a good persons and very helpful Indian Productor Mark Paul Baklin (He is a good man, and is productor seriously) that was he that covered you song in music, i sing it only.
For now only Timo Tolkki can put me limits, are his songs.... but.... i dont know what class of situation have actual stratovarius about the tolkki songs.....

Lauri, one person, one big man with talent, when one person is HUGE in spirit, in humanity, in talent, inst like Adrian9, shout you all the time "You are a shit" why for this person isnt necesary do this.... its more, help, guide and take you hand and help you to progress and evolution.

Yeas, I have a hard personality, but all have a limits, and in my life and all about me, i put limits, if i dont do it, abuses can be common in my life.

PD: And i covereded Stratovarius why i dont need my musicians and studio and nothing, for me is all free.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::( Why am I not on your list, Mister? I have laughed at your expressions, that I think have a Sicilian origin.
Honestly Mister, are you an escaped gangsta, that tries to shuffle the cards, and make the times go by, with making Strato-covers? Please tell us, we will not report you... If you behave! Capisce!

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes I am Lauri Porra and a "human!" Yeeeesss!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:43 pm

we touch the Heaven, with concience......

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Yes I am Lauri Porra and a "human!" Yeeeesss!

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:16 pm

I just want to add that Warner owns half of the planet (seriously)
everything else :lol:
A9

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:26 am

True that! @Mr cool Edit whatever you wrote in response to Lauri up there...that mile long response...made no sense to me except one thing felt pretty clear: you ARE interested in making money off Stratovarius covers. Which I think is actually kind of cool really, that just shows that they inspire you.

I sure hope Lauri is human!! Although the bass playing skills could be referred to as inhuman, depending on your point of view.
adrian9 wrote:I just want to add that Warner owns half of the planet (seriously)
everything else :lol:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:56 am

I think it's time to help other artists Stratovarius Spreading the karaoke music for singers and anyone who wants to sing and have a great time with your favorite music, do it!!

If I was "blessed" so to speak, with the ability to do this ..... why not share it???, if I'm happy doing it, because I can not be able to make others happy with what I can and what I have at my disposal?

I will open a new section on my youtube ........

and that the music flowing everywhere!!!!!!!!

Mr cool Edit wrote:we touch the Heaven, with concience......

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Yes I am Lauri Porra and a "human!" Yeeeesss!

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:03 am

I've been telling you to do that for a while and you said no and then after you get fired up over nothing you do it...I'm not finding the logic here....
Mr cool Edit wrote:I think it's time to help other artists Stratovarius Spreading the karaoke music for singers and anyone who wants to sing and have a great time with your favorite music, do it!!

If I was "blessed" so to speak, with the ability to do this ..... why not share it???, if I'm happy doing it, because I can not be able to make others happy with what I can and what I have at my disposal?

I will open a new section on my youtube ........

and that the music flowing everywhere!!!!!!!!

Mr cool Edit wrote:we touch the Heaven, with concience......

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:59 am

Southern_Cross wrote:I've been telling you to do that for a while and you said no and then after you get fired up over nothing you do it...I'm not finding the logic here....
He wont c ur post cuz ur ignord.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:31 am

I thought he ignored you too...meh, whether he sees it or not it doesn't matter. So long as someone gets my point, I'm good.
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:I've been telling you to do that for a while and you said no and then after you get fired up over nothing you do it...I'm not finding the logic here....
He wont c ur post cuz ur ignord.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:18 pm

there no logic to be found in mr cool edit :lol: nor is there a prize in finding it
A9

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:34 am

Aww dang...if there was, I would've held a contest to find it.
adrian9 wrote:
there no logic to be found in mr cool edit :lol: nor is there a prize in finding it

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:37 am

I find this in the Adrian9 Machine after hacking....

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:02 am

Kotipelto are Happy, he have an intelligent fans....

Image[/img]

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:05 am

Im sorry jens.... lucky you that are running around the world..... only can you think whats happen if the naughty toad catch ya???

Image[/img]

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Well I'll give you credit on humor attempt. Also, on the one you did for me, I will have you know that you did a pretty lame job photoshopping in the supposed photo of me. I can see lines around Kotipelto's fingers. I'm no photoshop guru and even I do a better job that that.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:24 pm

FUTURE SHOCK!!!!!!!!

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 am

I don't get it. Seriously, I didn't understand it. Did anyone?
Mr cool Edit wrote:FUTURE SHOCK!!!!!!!!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:54 am

well, ladies and gentlemen, its time of be serious..... if you troll me, i troll you, this is the law...... ONE MAFIA SICILIAN LAW!!!!!!!!..... say Lauri Porra..... :lol: :lol:

ok.... years go by comes as Track 8 in my heaven edition.......

whats new here.......

1) Sound Improvements
2) More metal vocals and less classical style (Special thanks to kotipelto for have so clear voice to my ears)

the bad.......

1) Im not Timo Tolkki or Matias (Finnish lastname). I do that my fingers can, Im sorry.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCU9FS9T ... e=youtu.be

PD: No upset mad for this simple photoshop that i will post here..... REALLY i wish that kotipelto and tolkki be friends, both are fantastic, both have huge talent, and both make huge to stratovarius, torgether to all the others musicians that pass for stratovarius........ Is my wish.... respect him, please.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote: PD: No upset mad for this simple photoshop
:lol:

Best phrasing ever!

BTW nice cover. Years Go By was one of the first Stratovarius songs I herd, and it is deer to my heart. HAHAHA I am so funny.

No all kidding aside, its one of my favorite songs and the solo is unforgettable!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:56 pm

I gift you 5 seconds to run faster, "AAAAAA" boy.....

5..... 4..... 3..... 2..... 1.....

ARGENTINIAN NIGGA SHOCK!

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote: PD: No upset mad for this simple photoshop
:lol:

Best phrasing ever!

BTW nice cover. Years Go By was one of the first Stratovarius songs I herd, and it is deer to my heart. HAHAHA I am so funny.

No all kidding aside, its one of my favorite songs and the solo is unforgettable!

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 pm

it seems that mr cool edit spent his weekend thinking about us, and mostly , how important our opinions are, he needed to redeem himself by pointing that out with those graphics...:lol:
the "log out" button on this forum means nothing to him.
Southern_Cross wrote:I don't get it. Seriously, I didn't understand it. Did anyone?

A9

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:41 am

No kidding...the guy needs to take a vacation from this forum if you ask me... we must be so important to him if he makes these sort of things about us. :P
adrian9 wrote:it seems that mr cool edit spent his weekend thinking about us, and mostly , how important our opinions are, he needed to redeem himself by pointing that out with those graphics...:lol:
Southern_Cross wrote:I don't get it. Seriously, I didn't understand it. Did anyone?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:34 am

those all pics????....

seriously, guys and gilrs, i do those picks in 5 minutes.....

no joke..... my pc is as the knife of Jack, the ripper to me

PC custom build mº 3 - made in Mr cool Edit (PC Builder Professional).

ProcessoR: Intel Core i7 875+ k - unloked 2.9 - 3.6 Free Frequency!!!!

Mother Intel - Mid/high range

8GB of ram dual channel (Thinking in update to 16GB

Video: MSI nvidia 460 GTX - 32 cores graphics - HDMI 1024 MB of ram overclocked 765 MGHZ.

HDM Western Digital TB sata

Monitor: Samsing 23" HDMI Sync master P2370

suitcase Sentaey 650 watts display lcd with full information (Clock, temperatura and more shits on display)

this is the basic hardware, i want update video card and memory. Or build other pc, this is old (2011 model custom pc)

Southern_Cross wrote:No kidding...the guy needs to take a vacation from this forum if you ask me... we must be so important to him if he makes these sort of things about us. :P
adrian9 wrote:it seems that mr cool edit spent his weekend thinking about us, and mostly , how important our opinions are, he needed to redeem himself by pointing that out with those graphics...:lol:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Track Nº 9 - Celestian dream with music of Mark Paul Baklin

I hope that you like it, why is more spiritual versión.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wybi6O6E ... e=youtu.be

anyway.........

Image[/img]

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:37 am

Mr cool Edit wrote: ProcessoR: Intel Core i7 875+ k - unloked 2.9 - 3.6 Free Frequency!!!!

8GB of ram dual cannel (Thinking in update to 16GB

Video: MSI nvidia 460 GTX - 32 cores graphics - HDMI 1024 GB of ram overclocked 765 MGHZ.

suitcase Sentaey 650 watts display lcd with full information (Clock, temperatura and more shits on display)
No SSD? Are you some type of computer neanderthal?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 am

No SSD.... why is very expensive and the velocity its the same.... No change in nothing in Motherboard Buss.... if you think that you buy a ssd for be more speed " the store poops in you head"

All the base of all is the motherboard...

If i have a Intel motherboard model 2011, and i add an ssd hard disk, im gifting my money why the ssd disk pedend of the motherboard buss

mabe ssd only write speed on disk in sata 3, no more

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote: ProcessoR: Intel Core i7 875+ k - unloked 2.9 - 3.6 Free Frequency!!!!

Video: MSI nvidia 460 GTX - 32 cores graphics - HDMI 1024 GB of ram overclocked 765 MGHZ.

No SSD? Are you some type of computer neanderthal?

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:36 am

Not to be technical or anything but I think Jack the Ripper has a SCYTHE. Not a KNIFE. I think. Not 100% sure.

How does any of the stuff after that have an significance cause it made no sense to me...
Mr cool Edit wrote:those all pics????....

seriously, guys and gilrs, i do those picks in 5 minutes.....

no joke..... my pc is as the knife of Jack, the ripper to me

PC custom build mº 3 - ;ade in Mr cool Edit (PC Builder Professional.

ProcessoR: Intel Core i7 875+ k - unloked 2.9 - 3.6 Free Frequency!!!!

this is the basic hardware, i want update video card and memory. Or build other pc, this is old (2011 model custom pc)

Southern_Cross wrote:No kidding...the guy needs to take a vacation from this forum if you ask me... we must be so important to him if he makes these sort of things about us. :P