Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Jani Liimatainen - Next Cain's Offering Album
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HinatAArcticA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject: Jani Liimatainen - Next Cain's Offering Album Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm not sure if there was a topic to talk about this (or if there's people who care), but it seem's Jani has been working on several tracks, and we should be hearing some stuff from him fairly soon.

Remember you can follow Jani here:
Jani Hates You All

A Recent Video:
<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/dDH5rFQLjsM? version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/dDH5rFQLjsM? version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I'm starting to think Jani's topics fit better on Stratovarius related stuff.

Rebel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sounds like 10 songs have been written, 8 of which will absolutely be on the record, it's great to see him writing again, because he's obviously very talented, and I think the next CO album will be really good.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:17 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Can't wait! I'm assuming TK will be in vocals, huh?

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HinatAArcticA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wow, this album has as much of 1998 Stratovarius as current Stratovarius Shocked I'm so excited for this now!

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yes, Jens is on it! Maybe he can tell us more info. Very Happy

HinatAArcticA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:22 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Now we need Lauri on bass [?]

Kmasters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:25 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It SUrprises me nobody has talked about this

https://www.facebook.com/ officialkotipelto/photos/ a.655239367843080.1073741825.13954166941 2855/919135641453450/?type=1&theater

HinatAArcticA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Kmasters wrote:
It SUrprises me nobody has talked about this

https://www.facebook.com/ officialkotipelto/photos/ a.655239367843080.1073741825.13954166941 2855/919135641453450/?type=1&theater

Jani was a bit quiet for a couple weeks. I mostly follow his blog. All they need is Lauri on the bass Smile

SatanicSmile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

They already have bassist, Jonas Kuhlberg.

Nidielli

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I really can't wait for this album. Smile

adrian9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

this album is looking good, from the videos jani uploads and all the info he shares, I wasnt that interested in previous stuff from him but im really waiting to hear this one

SatanicSmile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

From Jani's blog:

Quote:
The second Cain's Offering album will come out in Japan on 29th of April.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/MICP- 11215

I don't know what to expect, I guess that it will be better than the first one tho.

R.F.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Jani also put out a video digest of vocal sessions some time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=UxcHY6LDajQ

There are tiny excerpts of new music here and there. Sounds quite promising, in my opinion, especially that piece at the very end. Nightwish-scale))

Empathica1928

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oh HELL YES. Been waiting for this for 5+ years. No Mikko Harkin which is a shame but Jens is the perfect replacement. Jani, Timo, and Jens. Fuck me it's like two Stratovariuses. CAN'T WAIT.

Nidielli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oh, very nice trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=8VXRAyP7kro Surprised

rikkertje

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Love it! Especially Stormcrow and Antemortem!

adrian9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I checked the trailer, is really awesome, timo voice/performance is really good, is like the song was tailor made for his voice (which i guess is the case for the whole album)
im gonna buy this without any hesitation, I think jani has a winner here

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Can't wait to hear Jens' solos. Very Happy

SatanicSmile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Now, that sounds promising Surprised

HinatAArcticA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

With Matias mixing it and Mr. Mika Jussila mastering it, this record is bound to sound incredible...

It also kinda confirms what I've been thinking for a while for Sonata Arctica... they are just cutting costs mixing and mastering with Pasi, just for the sake of it. I find it hard to believe that Jani can afford Jussila and that Sonata couldn't. They are just being cheap, and that annoys me.

In any case, I wasn't much of a fan of Gather The Faithful, but Stormcrow sounds better and better every time. Really looking forward to this one.

SatanicSmile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HinatAArcticA wrote:
With Matias mixing it and Mr. Mika Jussila mastering it, this record is bound to sound incredible...

It also kinda confirms what I've been thinking for a while for Sonata Arctica... they are just cutting costs mixing and mastering with Pasi, just for the sake of it. I find it hard to believe that Jani can afford Jussila and that Sonata couldn't. They are just being cheap, and that annoys me.

In any case, I wasn't much of a fan of Gather The Faithful, but Stormcrow sounds better and better every time. Really looking forward to this one.

I think they also wanted to favor their new band member or something. It didn't bother me that much even thought the result was much worse with Pasi. But I know nothing about mixing/mastering stuff, of course it's bigger deal for people that know and are interested.

HinatAArcticA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SatanicSmile wrote:
HinatAArcticA wrote:

I think they also wanted to favor their new band member or something. It didn't bother me that much even thought the result was much worse with Pasi. But I know nothing about mixing/mastering stuff, of course it's bigger deal for people that know and are interested.

Well, I have that topic about the remastering I'm doing on the new Ecliptica, and you can check the latest sample from My Land.

Nidielli

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hmm, I've found something interesting. Wink Sounds amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=82lOqdDyznA

RazielSR
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sounds good!

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Agreed! Smile

Stratowarius 3.0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Me too! Sounds great!

Hubble86

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Razz My keltic blood is singing from 1203-1325 and I love our Jens.

HinatAArcticA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Now THIS is how you produce a metal record. It sounds incredible.

rikkertje

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://youtu.be/VECI3keYKug

First single! Amazing!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum