Slovak band plays Hunting

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
iMbUS
Slovak band plays Hunting

Post by iMbUS » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:36 am

Hi, check this mp3, and give me your oponion.

http://www.sign-metal.sk/media/hunting_live.mp3

Sound quality is low, because it's from digital camera :(

ThanX

Electric Eye

Re: Slovak band plays Hunting

Post by Electric Eye » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:55 pm

A singer has problem with right timing (sings too fast, it sounds quite funny) as well as guitar player in last part when chorus strats from D# (lick in background, I think he got lost, or maybe my impression is caused by poor quality of the record). Generally you need more rehalsal and try to hold your emotion and concentrate on a proper tempo.
Singer is also out of tune. It is hard to sing like TK, because of his unique high voice. I know thi problem, because I also recorded this song (only guitars and vocals. Other tracks, like drums, bas and keys I made using midi file). It was a good fun until singing. When it came to record vocals I realized that it's impossible to me to sing it in tune, I just recorded them to make it complete, though it was very exciting experirnce and still amusing, and it sounds really funny (read: bad ;) )
But maybe someone of you feels up to sing it right? I could send music, and if someone of you can sing it and mix, and send me back, that could be quite interesting. An international, virtual band :)
So where does the power come from to see the race to its end?
From within.

iMbUS

Post by iMbUS » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:03 am

electric eye
i dont thik so singer is out of tune. he has a good range of voice. Its true that he has a little problem with intonation and rhytm.

Moikko

Post by Moikko » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:42 pm

I think this singer doesn't sing the whole song, speaks 90% of the song... And that's only my opinion

khamael

Post by khamael » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:44 pm

sound quality sucks, the singer too, the guitar too...

8) I'm joking...yes the quality is low but the singer has an intersting voice, with some problems but...
:)