Music production Into 64 BITS Studio software

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
Music production Into 64 BITS Studio software

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Well, Im a technician for that i have all the crazies noticies, I take my bank account and I actualize my softs.......

All into 64 Bits why I'm fucked with the classic 32 Bits.....

For that I Got the New Adobe Audition CC 64 Bits with one a legion VST, VST3, DXI, RTAS 64 Bits plug ins......

I will tell you again..... the important is the Frequency manipulation, dont care much if you use Digi design Racks or one tiny sound blaster live!.

But if you are a master in frequency manipulations and got the digi desings rack is much bettter....!!!!!

Extrema99

Re: Music production Into 64 BITS Studio software

Post by Extrema99 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Hey dude,
I will need You to sing to one of my songs :D was always curious how would it sounds with vocals :) What you think about it ?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Extrema99 wrote:Hey dude,
I will need You to sing to one of my songs :D was always curious how would it sounds with vocals :) What you think about it ?
ok man, you can send me the music and one track with the melody vocals that you wish and i work on it!

id you need a "pro sound" can you send me the individuals tracks, with effects or without effects (Delay, chorus, reverb etc), this is your choise. If you are agree this this.

Extrema99

Post by Extrema99 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:18 pm

No need to send all tracks, it is a simple ballad with cello, volin and guitar parts. I will record guitars tomorrow if I can and write an e mail to you.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Extrema99 wrote:No need to send all tracks, it is a simple ballad with cello, volin and guitar parts. I will record guitars tomorrow if I can and write an e mail to you.
ok I will request with my vocals without edition (rustic) and you do all the work edition

thats ok??

Extrema99

Post by Extrema99 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:31 pm

I am afraid I cant master vocals since I dont know how lol :) I can send you the mp3 with the full song mastered and you can try to record vocals or if it is a problem I will send You my Reaper project with tracks.
I will contact You tomorrow via email.
cheers :D

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:58 am

Extrema99 wrote:I am afraid I cant master vocals since I dont know how lol :) I can send you the mp3 with the full song mastered and you can try to record vocals or if it is a problem I will send You my Reaper project with tracks.
I will contact You tomorrow via email.
cheers :D
new song into 64 bit studio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5JO-4GX ... e=youtu.be