Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:35 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/DDg0Egquk54?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/DDg0Egquk54?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

well, this days was crazy days. You only need take a look in this forum and you will see

This is the motives in way I do this crazy stuff, inspired in the Stratovarius World...

1) Southern_Cross comparing flavio ontivero vs Timo kotipelto and protecting stratofans

2) Adrian9 comparing Stratovarius and Finnvox studios with Flavio Ontivero

3) Flavio Ontivero shouting no senses protectting his willpower

4) Timo Tolkki kicks and bann to Flavio ontivero from avalon forum

5) Jens johansson taking sun and he dont have any idea which will be the next strato album and fans all anxious

6) Flavio Ontivero thinking in run out faster from argentina and save his life

7)Adrian9 protecting his bipolar acting stratovarius/tolkki Forum

8)Flavio Ontivero was discovering infraganti for tolkki "Gosht" making jokes in his name try to suvervive to the a legion of angry stratofans

9)Stratofans Punching to jens johansson

10) New member "James" start a 3 world war and all run crazy

11) James vs Doro

12) James vs Miditek

12) James show off the Miditek hide personality

13) Flavio ontivero posting stupid stuff why he think that he can cold the fighting situation

14) browneyedgirl show her dangerous teeth attacking to james and his privates

15) Ilsekena flying with fly kicks againt james

16) More stupid stuff from Flavio ontivero

17) James will listen the Mr cool edit music

18)Krigo happy why was accepted in avalon forum

19)Flavio ontivero Faking Photos for gay pressure

20) WarrenCurrymetal Drinking beers and whatching all as a movie from his home

Sigh......


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!![/list]

User avatar
Krigo
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:27 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Krigo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Woo! I got a mention!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ;D

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Krigo wrote:Woo! I got a mention!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ;D

OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF COURSE!!!!!!

you was mentiones from one no fanmous guy, maybe stratovarius can push me a bit on this......

ufff this is more hard that try that GERMANS BE A NICE GUY WITH THE POOR OF MR WOLF EDIT!

FOERG!!!!! SHOW YOUR BLONDE NOSSE!!!!!

User avatar
foerg
Sr. Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by foerg » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:02 pm

no :lol:

ok, but just because it's christmas (war is over :lol: )

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:09 pm

foerg wrote:no :lol:

ok, but just because it's christmas (war is over :lol: )
I see a lot fans that arent so fans hidding his face with fake names.

The RR producer, tolkki, jens johansson bla bla bla.....

who are you now....... JORG MICHAEL?? Alex Landenburg.!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!! now i'm afraid to 'poop people with my jokes thinking that i can be eliminated in a minute!!!

User avatar
foerg
Sr. Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by foerg » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:09 pm

you are really a smart kid... first one who see the similarities... foerg/joerg and augsburg/landenburg :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:29 pm

foerg wrote:you are really a smart kid... first one who see the similarities... foerg/joerg and augsburg/landenburg :lol: :lol: :lol:
:x :x :x i can forgot the christmas, nigga blonde guy.......

but im sure of one this, if you called me "Kid" this mean that you are more old that me.....

Nothing more young can call "kid" one guy with 33 yo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
foerg
Sr. Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by foerg » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:19 am

right, kid! 8)

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:25 am

foerg wrote:right, kid! 8)

:x :x :x :x :x :x

IN THE FUIRER NAME!!!!! :heil:

AGAINT THE WALL, GERMAN ADICT TO THE BEER!!!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/UdiJQrbup0Q?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/UdiJQrbup0Q?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:51 am

foerg wrote:right, kid! 8)

NONONONONONONO!!!!!! I HAVE SOMETHING THAT WILL KICK YOUR BRAIN HARDER IN COLERA!!!!


listen how i kill to mozart!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/clY2Tarwtpc?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/clY2Tarwtpc?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:57 am

foerg wrote:right, kid! 8)

nonononononononoNONONONONONONON!!!!!! BEETHOVEN IS GERMAN!!! OR BORN CLOSE TO GERMANY AUSTRIA!!!!


LISTEN TO BEETHOVEEN DIE AGAIN!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

HOOOO GOSH, POOOR BEETHOVEEN!!!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/D52U3QKiENQ?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/D52U3QKiENQ?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

User avatar
foerg
Sr. Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by foerg » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:18 am

poor education, kid... beethoven was not born in austria...
back to school, kid, better luck this time! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mr cool Edit wrote:
foerg wrote:right, kid! 8)

nonononononononoNONONONONONONON!!!!!! BEETHOVEN IS GERMAN!!! OR BORN CLOSE TO GERMANY AUSTRIA!!!!


LISTEN TO BEETHOVEEN DIE AGAIN!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

HOOOO GOSH, POOOR BEETHOVEEN!!!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/D52U3QKiENQ?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/D52U3QKiENQ?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

User avatar
foerg
Sr. Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by foerg » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:21 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:
I see a lot fans that arent so fans hidding his face with fake names.
no, really???

so you mean browneyedgirl has no blue eyes?
AAAAAAAAAA´s S&P rating is not more than AA+ ?
james is not a butler?!?

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:23 am

foerg wrote:poor education, kid... beethoven was not born in austria...
back to school, kid, better luck this time! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mr cool Edit wrote:
foerg wrote:right, kid! 8)

nonononononononoNONONONONONONON!!!!!! BEETHOVEN IS GERMAN!!! OR BORN CLOSE TO GERMANY AUSTRIA!!!!


LISTEN TO BEETHOVEEN DIE AGAIN!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

HOOOO GOSH, POOOR BEETHOVEEN!!!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/D52U3QKiENQ?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/D52U3QKiENQ?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

hoooo gosh, the german guy is very powerful!!!! tolkki, come to helpme!!!!! we are as batman and robbin!!!! :shock:

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:15 pm

foerg wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:
I see a lot fans that arent so fans hidding his face with fake names.
no, really???

so you mean browneyedgirl has no blue eyes?
AAAAAAAAAA´s S&P rating is not more than AA+ ?
james is not a butler?!?

Tolkki is as GOSHTRIDER, PUT ON FIRE HIS HEAD AND ALL DIE....

try to learn SPANISH now......

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_van_Beethoven


bhuhahahahah :D

and is important that tolkki got a solutuon with doro and fans no put his hands in the private tplkki's life

but fight in a public forum a personal problem is the same as put the head into a blender.

tolkki have uncontrol emotions of years i see

BE GENTLE, IM GERMAN

:evil: :evil:

User avatar
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Uff that was a long list after that video...but I got mentioned! Oh and for the record I wasn't trying to make you look bad by Kotipelto's standards, I was more of trying to compare your work to someone on a professional level so you can improve. But take it as you will. And I'm not trying to play protector to Stratovarius fans, just trying to play neutral amongst Stratovarius fans and you. Also, it's mildly entertaining.

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:Uff that was a long list after that video...but I got mentioned! Oh and for the record I wasn't trying to make you look bad by Kotipelto's standards, I was more of trying to compare your work to someone on a professional level so you can improve. But take it as you will. And I'm not trying to play protector to Stratovarius fans, just trying to play neutral amongst Stratovarius fans and you. Also, it's mildly entertaining.

im fucked with all china NOW!!!

you dont listen to my ADOPTIVE PAPA TIMO TOLKKI?????

he toldme:

You, Nigga Motha faka, learn to do two notes first and kick the johansson ass and you wil be my adoptive son, or DIE.

AND! i love to my adoptive

PAPA


AND YOU!!! COME TO PROTECT TO THOSE BLONDE WITHOUT COLOR ON THE FACE OF KOTIPELTO!!!!!

HAAAAA NOOOOOO!!! TAKE THIS, BABY CHINESSE-.......

Image

VIVA JAPAN AND DOWN CHINA, CARAJO!


Image

User avatar
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:52 am

Not all China, just me :) sadly, China doesn't know of your great musical feats.

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:55 am

Southern_Cross wrote:Not all China, just me :) sadly, China doesn't know of your great musical feats.
is a sarcasm or i need one atomic bomb? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:59 am

Haha that's actually pretty true. They eat anything with legs here: chickens, cows, pigs, ducks, cats, dogs, centipedes, cockroaches....I think one of the few things I know they eat without legs is clams and snails. Seriously though, they eat a shit ton of bugs here, I'm surprised my grandparents haven't grown an extra set of legs from eating all this crap.

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:02 am

Southern_Cross wrote:Haha that's actually pretty true. They eat anything with legs here: chickens, cows, pigs, ducks, cats, dogs, centipedes, cockroaches....I think one of the few things I know they eat without legs is clams and snails. Seriously though, they eat a shit ton of bugs here, I'm surprised my grandparents haven't grown an extra set of legs from eating all this crap.
better keep your life in united states, united states is a kinder school compared with china.

User avatar
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:15 am

Again that's pretty true. They have good schools here but they have WAAAAAAY too much pressure on students. Always "you have to get straight A or dishonor to your *insert something valuable to the family*" all the time. There's a lot of student suicides here due to pressure. Makes me actually like the US a little more, less pressure :)
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Haha that's actually pretty true. They eat anything with legs here: chickens, cows, pigs, ducks, cats, dogs, centipedes, cockroaches....I think one of the few things I know they eat without legs is clams and snails. Seriously though, they eat a shit ton of bugs here, I'm surprised my grandparents haven't grown an extra set of legs from eating all this crap.
better keep your life in united states, united states is a kinder school compared with china.

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:19 am

Southern_Cross wrote:Again that's pretty true. They have good schools here but they have WAAAAAAY too much pressure on students. Always "you have to get straight A or dishonor to your *insert something valuable to the family*" all the time. There's a lot of student suicides here due to pressure. Makes me actually like the US a little more, less pressure :)
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Haha that's actually pretty true. They eat anything with legs here: chickens, cows, pigs, ducks, cats, dogs, centipedes, cockroaches....I think one of the few things I know they eat without legs is clams and snails. Seriously though, they eat a shit ton of bugs here, I'm surprised my grandparents haven't grown an extra set of legs from eating all this crap.
better keep your life in united states, united states is a kinder school compared with china.
I dunno which is better, china or FOERG AND HIS CAMPING AGAINST MR COOLS EDITS.... :x :x :x :x :x :x

User avatar
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:26 am

That's a tough one...if it were me, I'd pick China. I speak the language and I fit in here. All short people :P
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Again that's pretty true. They have good schools here but they have WAAAAAAY too much pressure on students. Always "you have to get straight A or dishonor to your *insert something valuable to the family*" all the time. There's a lot of student suicides here due to pressure. Makes me actually like the US a little more, less pressure :)
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Haha that's actually pretty true. They eat anything with legs here: chickens, cows, pigs, ducks, cats, dogs, centipedes, cockroaches....I think one of the few things I know they eat without legs is clams and snails. Seriously though, they eat a shit ton of bugs here, I'm surprised my grandparents haven't grown an extra set of legs from eating all this crap.
better keep your life in united states, united states is a kinder school compared with china.
I dunno which is better, china or FOERG AND HIS CAMPING AGAINST MR COOLS EDITS.... :x :x :x :x :x :x

User avatar
foerg
Sr. Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by foerg » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:38 pm

oh i love camping... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but no no no, mr. vulva ontario, you can´t forget me...? :twisted:
it was so fine, just to ignore you...
Southern_Cross wrote:That's a tough one...if it were me, I'd pick China. I speak the language and I fit in here. All short people :P
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Again that's pretty true. They have good schools here but they have WAAAAAAY too much pressure on students. Always "you have to get straight A or dishonor to your *insert something valuable to the family*" all the time. There's a lot of student suicides here due to pressure. Makes me actually like the US a little more, less pressure :)
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Haha that's actually pretty true. They eat anything with legs here: chickens, cows, pigs, ducks, cats, dogs, centipedes, cockroaches....I think one of the few things I know they eat without legs is clams and snails. Seriously though, they eat a shit ton of bugs here, I'm surprised my grandparents haven't grown an extra set of legs from eating all this crap.
better keep your life in united states, united states is a kinder school compared with china.
I dunno which is better, china or FOERG AND HIS CAMPING AGAINST MR COOLS EDITS.... :x :x :x :x :x :x

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:15 pm

oh i love camping... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but no no no, mr. vulva ontario, you can´t forget me...? :twisted:
it was so fine, just to ignore you...
UUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me say you this, baby german, Mr Vulva ontario is a sicilian trained for the finnish master of explode fans Sr Timo tapio Tolkki, now my adoptive PAPA

you know that Im not fabulous for this??

Present me to the baby drummer ffrom germany, Jorg Michael and you will see how The german Pom, pum pan Crach, Back to the door of your home in Germany into a wood Box. :lol:

but in the moment that i said in the first challenge that we do when i said "I like it more Jorg that Rolf for now" and you jump as a girl german without shave, this mean that you arent Jorg.

or maybe yes, when i say that jorg yes, he hits the drums very powerful but his drums are oversized for sound work, and you jump on me more crazy that a girl with 380 volt in the cunt....

I dont have who fucking are you.....

no worries, ignoreme, that in the future you will jump as a caniche toy looking for a deal. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: and I will looks into your eyes, and I will say you "NO"


Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
foerg
Sr. Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by foerg » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:51 pm

We are the Foerg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:04 pm

foerg wrote:We are the Foerg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.


UUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!


who more want explode my balls......

His guy???

Image

this other guy?

Image

or this other guy??

Image


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki
Contact:

Now a little present hahahahahaha

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Image

Image



Image


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
foerg
Sr. Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: Im still Alive - Stratosfortress (Insane version)

Post by foerg » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:06 pm

nice tiles you got there...

Post Reply