New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Post Reply
User avatar
fuck
Sr. Member
Posts: 661
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:56 am

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by fuck » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:31 am

Fuck Windows, use linux.

User avatar
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:16 am

fuck wrote:Fuck Windows, use linux.
Agree

SatanicSmile
Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:38 pm
Contact:

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by SatanicSmile » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:53 am

Motha-faka wrote:but here the culture is the futboll soccer and see stupid tv series in tv.
Do you like La Noche Del Domingo?

User avatar
robocop656
Sr. Member
Posts: 2312
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:04 pm
Location: pæniš
Contact:

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by robocop656 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:22 am

He likes la sexo de homosexual. :lol:

User avatar
doc_holliday
Sr. Member
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:28 am
Location: montreal, canada

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by doc_holliday » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:30 pm

I'm waiting for the next generation of Nvidia cards to show up (called Pascal) to build a new rig.

User avatar
fuck
Sr. Member
Posts: 661
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:56 am

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by fuck » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:08 am

Image

User avatar
fuck
Sr. Member
Posts: 661
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:56 am

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by fuck » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Enjoy having the government spy on you and know every detail about you if you use Windows. :lol:
My old laptop upgraded to Windows 10 and it sends data back to the NSA. That's why you use a Linux bootable usb drive. Doesn't install and your privacy isn't compromised. Don't even need a hard drive to run it.

User avatar
fuck
Sr. Member
Posts: 661
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:56 am

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by fuck » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:15 am

You have 16 gigs of ram so you can have so many tabs of gay porn videos open. :lol:

User avatar
robocop656
Sr. Member
Posts: 2312
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:04 pm
Location: pæniš
Contact:

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by robocop656 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:42 am

I'm running Windows 98 second edition on a 800 mhz shit bag and browse porn on floppy discs.

User avatar
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:02 am

To click or not to click the link
That is the questions
Probably tis nobler to die

User avatar
robocop656
Sr. Member
Posts: 2312
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:04 pm
Location: pæniš
Contact:

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by robocop656 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Image

User avatar
Goal Stockhausen
Sr. Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:To click or not to click the link
That is the questions
Probably tis nobler to die



To Dick, but not to Butt it, that is the question.

Dick Butt,

User avatar
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Goal Stockhausen wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:To click or not to click the link
That is the questions
Probably tis nobler to die



To Dick, but not to Butt it, that is the question.

Dick Butt,
Indeed

User avatar
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by Southern_Cross » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:54 am

Motha-faka wrote:kid, I'm not NSA, obama or the fucking politic that want dominate the planet there, I don't need know nothing about you. Is more you don't know nothing about me, you don't need know it to, only that I want work in pos-production. Now stop to break me the patience.

go to the school, when you start to job, as all the normal people, you will remember that you are living your easy time. AND BE THANKFUL WITH GOD THAT YOU GOT TO DAD THAT SUPPORT YOU in all your hysterical demands.
Listen buddy: I care more about dog shit than I care about you, so don't go spouting at me like you're so much better.
And let's be honest, if any of us are hysterical here, it's you.

If you wanna respond, typing shit in all caps in bold letters with ridiculous videos and pictures (God knows how much time you spend looking for that kind of shit that none of us even look at anyways) then by all means go ahead.

Stratowarius 3.0
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: New hardware pc studio. Update 3 in my history - edited

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:52 am

Southern_Cross wrote:
Motha-faka wrote:kid, I'm not NSA, obama or the fucking politic that want dominate the planet there, I don't need know nothing about you. Is more you don't know nothing about me, you don't need know it to, only that I want work in pos-production. Now stop to break me the patience.

go to the school, when you start to job, as all the normal people, you will remember that you are living your easy time. AND BE THANKFUL WITH GOD THAT YOU GOT TO DAD THAT SUPPORT YOU in all your hysterical demands.
Listen buddy: I care more about dog shit than I care about you, so don't go spouting at me like you're so much better.
And let's be honest, if any of us are hysterical here, it's you.

If you wanna respond, typing shit in all caps in bold letters with ridiculous videos and pictures (God knows how much time you spend looking for that kind of shit that none of us even look at anyways) then by all means go ahead.


:rvd: :laff: Bravo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply