I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:43 am

Ask me anything about my unique role in the history of this great band.

User avatar
icecab21
Sr. Member
Posts: 3520
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by icecab21 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:26 am

Did epstein kill AAAAAAAAAA and take over his identity?

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4674
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Betty White will outlive the queen.

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:45 pm

But then who killed Epstein?

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by ZenithMC » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:06 am

The ski jumpers, obviously. :roll:

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by robocop » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:01 am

Icecab, holy shit. Thought that guy died. With Arnold Layne.

User avatar
Arnold Layne
Sr. Member
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 am
Location: Leeds, England

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:25 am

robocop wrote:Icecab, holy shit. Thought that guy died. With Arnold Layne.
With Arnold Who?

Arnold Layne

PS: Niggers.

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by ZenithMC » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:11 am

The requested URL /wp-content/uploads/2013/09/fat-kid.png was not found on this server.
The fat kid is on the lam, it seems.

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:14 am

ZenithMC wrote:
The requested URL /wp-content/uploads/2013/09/fat-kid.png was not found on this server.
The fat kid is on the lam, it seems.
Arnold Lanye is my puppet. there's actually an old Pink Floyd song called Arnold Layne, which was it's inspiration.

I think it's about a kid who would steal clothes off of washing lines, mainly women's clothes. I somehow liked the name especially with the British pronunciation.

I'm pretty sure I just Google image searched fat kid to come up with a suitable Avatar

Sent from mobile

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by ZenithMC » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:41 am

Interesting! I had no idea that you were controlling Arnold Layne this whole time, although the timing was a bit suspicious. It makes me wonder if other puppet accounts exist on the Stratoforum. :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:24 am

ZenithMC wrote:Interesting! I had no idea that you were controlling Arnold Layne this whole time, although the timing was a bit suspicious. It makes me wonder if other puppet accounts exist on the Stratoforum. :lol:
in my prime i had half a dozen! In hindsight it was a strange schizophrenic phase of my life. I had just an incredible amount of energy and motivation.

If I had directed that energy towards something useful I would have maybe written something like The Wall, instead of spewing bullshit all over the internet. :lol:

By the way, when you say the "whole time"- had you been lurking on this forum for years? You have very few posts and registered only last year.

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by ZenithMC » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:00 pm

Half a dozen, eh? This is hard. There are more than half a dozen puppet accounts on Stratoforum. Here are my best guesses:

fuck
Arnold Layne
HoldenCaulfield
Kööski
Stratowarius 3.0
Hubble86
Goal Stockhausen
Karlheinz Stockhausen
Stratowarius (this account is 3 years older than yours. Hmm...)
robocop656
robocop
GAGAGO
AGAG
Derrick Rose
ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ
CCCCCCCC
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Nancy Layne
NeverendingAbyss (my mind would be blown if you turned out to be NEA)
Arnold B. Layne
Arnold D. Layne
ÕÕÕÕÕÕÕÕÕÕ
PRIAPUS
Nurmi
Tiger Woods
Barack Obama
J.S. Bach
Ludwig Van Beethoven
LeBron James
Albert Camus
IngerFjola
Ilsekena
AAAAAAAAA
AAAAAA
BBBBBBBBB
DDDDDDDD
EEEEEEEEE
DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS
Martin Van Buren
Paul Hindemith
Franz Liszt
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaiko
Karl Heinrich Marx

(There are probably more, but I got tired of looking...)

Okay. How many of these accounts are you? ...And who's Pablo? :lol: I'll be honest, some of those old threads are hilarious, and it's something that I consider charming about this site. Every once in a while, Flavio would end up saying something so blasphemously incoherent that I would nearly shit myself. I'm truly embarrassed to admit that I didn't notice a pattern with these accounts earlier, as I actually thought they were all different people. :shock: What can I say? I enjoy the meta!

(And if I attributed someone who isn't A10 to A10, then you either acted exactly like A10 and/or whoops :oops:)
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:By the way, when you say the "whole time"- had you been lurking on this forum for years? You have very few posts and registered only last year.
Yeah, I was lurking around here since 2014. Before that, I was lurking on the SA forum (RIP) since probably 2009, but never made an account there.

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by robocop » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:27 am

Thanks for the honorable mention. I am the real robocop656 and fuck. I only forgot my old email login to reset the forgotten password of the account. :lol: I miss when Tolkki and Jens battled it out every waking minute. And the RR guitarra, hearing Finnish music that’s posted and whatever drama. Also, browneyedgirl is black. The Doro saga was also amazing.

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:37 am

robocop wrote:Thanks for the honorable mention. I am the real robocop656 and fuck. I only forgot my old email login to reset the forgotten password of the account. :lol: I miss when Tolkki and Jens battled it out every waking minute. And the RR guitarra, hearing Finnish music that’s posted and whatever drama. Also, browneyedgirl is black. The Doro saga was also amazing.
It was really incredible, wasn't it? A lot of precious memories.

I loved Timo's undercover trolls and propaganda campaigns.

My favorite was this battle of wits he had with this user named Rantanen. It was extremely funny and priceless. Those posts are still out there if you use the search functionality.

"Change that shirt!!!!!"

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:51 am

ZenithMC wrote:Half a dozen, eh? This is hard. There are more than half a dozen puppet accounts on Stratoforum. Here are my best guesses:

fuck
Arnold Layne
HoldenCaulfield
Kööski
Stratowarius 3.0
Hubble86
Goal Stockhausen
Karlheinz Stockhausen
Stratowarius (this account is 3 years older than yours. Hmm...)
robocop656
robocop
GAGAGO
AGAG
Derrick Rose
ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ
CCCCCCCC
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Nancy Layne
NeverendingAbyss (my mind would be blown if you turned out to be NEA)
Arnold B. Layne
Arnold D. Layne
ÕÕÕÕÕÕÕÕÕÕ
PRIAPUS
Nurmi
Tiger Woods
Barack Obama
J.S. Bach
Ludwig Van Beethoven
LeBron James
Albert Camus
IngerFjola
Ilsekena
AAAAAAAAA
AAAAAA
BBBBBBBBB
DDDDDDDD
EEEEEEEEE
DAYR TAKIN MA RIGHTS
Martin Van Buren
Paul Hindemith
Franz Liszt
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaiko
Karl Heinrich Marx

Can i ask how you generated this list? was it all from memory? If so, that is damn impressive. if not, did you just scroll through endlessly and make note of any idiosyncratic usernames?

I can only remember a fraction of my usernames. I was A10 (obviously), Arnold Layne, I think i was Ludwig van beethoven and Martin Van Buren. I was also Priapus. I don't think I was anyone else from that list but I could be mistaken. But there were more.

My personal favorite troll account was Sumerian. An account where I pretended to be Timo Tolkki pretending to be someone else. I really had people going for a while. It was incredibly funny to me at the time.

I know A9, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Goal Stockhausen, Stratowarius, Õ10 were all the same person as well. Probably some of the others too.

I can't remember who Holden Caulifield was (a really funny one), but I think NeverendingAbyss. Then there was that one guy who pretended to be the CEO of the men's warehouse "I guarantee it". Extremely funny.

So in summary I don't remember exactly who is who, but 90% of the troll accounts belonged to the same 5 people.
And who's Pablo?
Pablo is NeverendingAbyss. I remember a long time ago I googled him and found some Youtube video his classmates made for him. He was moving or switching schools or something. Some guy was walking around with a camera and everyone was going "Bye pablo". So I trolled that poor, good-spirited lad.

I also remember I once found his Steam account and bought him a 99 cent game. The name of the game was AAAAAAAA!!! or something like that.



Yeah, I was lurking around here since 2014. Before that, I was lurking on the SA forum (RIP) since probably 2009, but never made an account there.
I used to troll the Sonata Arctica forum quite frequently. But things rarely were as fun over there as I was banned almost instantly every time.

There was a lady there who I always found highly annoying. Some dumb blonde girl who was extremely condescending. Here name was like Twiggy? Twixy?

I really can't keep my mouth shut unfortunately.

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by ZenithMC » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:52 am

robocop wrote:Thanks for the honorable mention. I am the real robocop656 and fuck.
Sorry about the misattribution, robocop. Although, you and A10 posted within 10 minutes of each other. Coincidence? :lol:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Can i ask how you generated this list? was it all from memory? If so, that is damn impressive. if not, did you just scroll through endlessly and make note of any idiosyncratic usernames?
It was a mixture of perusing the Memberlist and the "Most nicest poster" thread. If, at any point, someone started rhyming, they got added to the list. :lol:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Pablo is NeverendingAbyss. I remember a long time ago I googled him and found some Youtube video his classmates made for him. He was moving or switching schools or something. Some guy was walking around with a camera and everyone was going "Bye pablo". So I trolled that poor, good-spirited lad.

I also remember I once found his Steam account and bought him a 99 cent game. The name of the game was AAAAAAAA!!! or something like that.
This story sounds vaguely familiar to me. Perhaps I read a thread with this in it, a long time ago.
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I used to troll the Sonata Arctica forum quite frequently. But things rarely were as fun over there as I was banned almost instantly every time.
I can barely remember anything about the SA forum, although I do remember it being rather tame.
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I loved Timo's undercover trolls and propaganda campaigns.

My favorite was this battle of wits he had with this user named Rantanen. It was extremely funny and priceless. Those posts are still out there if you use the search functionality.

"Change that shirt!!!!!"
Thanks, I'll give it a read.

I think this is my favorite exchange on the Stratoforum: http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11785
tiw wrote:I have taken some videos during a recent concert.
Is it a problem if I upload them on youtube or social media publicly?
Thanks
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Are you retarded?
tiw wrote:Very welcoming community.
Arnold Layne wrote:Welcome!

Are you retarded?

Arnold Layne
:rotflmao1: :rotflmao1: :rotflmao1:
Just imagine being a new user on the Stratoforum, getting instantly trolled to hell, and on top of that, Flavio showing up to the confuse the living daylights out of you. Classic. :lol:

User avatar
mocobhc
Sr. Member
Posts: 764
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:44 pm
Location: mitten im Kraichgau

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by mocobhc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:44 am

... what is happening here?? :shock: all these well-kept forum secrets and mysteries revealed within an instance without any warning? My, these must be bad times for the forum if things have come so far, someone put this thread into hidden from Google section before people are losing their illusions :lol:

(for that Sumerian thing you deserve the trollaward)

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:49 am

ZenithMC wrote: I think this is my favorite exchange on the Stratoforum: http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=11785
tiw wrote:I have taken some videos during a recent concert.
Is it a problem if I upload them on youtube or social media publicly?
Thanks
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Are you retarded?
tiw wrote:Very welcoming community.
Arnold Layne wrote:Welcome!

Are you retarded?

Arnold Layne
:rotflmao1: :rotflmao1: :rotflmao1:
Just imagine being a new user on the Stratoforum, getting instantly trolled to hell, and on top of that, Flavio showing up to the confuse the living daylights out of you. Classic. :lol:
LMAO, that was a good one!!! I actually can't remember most of the insanity so when I read these old threads I feel like i'm experiencing it for the first time. So funny, this place became something like 4chan. There was a period where checking this forum was like an obsessive compulsive habit for me. :lol:

I registered on this forum in 2008, but i was actually a lurker for years before that. Stratovarius was the first band I got really into. Before Iron Maiden, Metallica, and all the others. I first heard them in 2003 and was hooked instantly. 16 years later I still consider them my favorite band.

Imagine what it was like first getting into this band in 2003, and immediately being exposed to the roller coaster of drama that would come shortly thereafter. It surprisingly only increased the appeal for me.

I remember there was this countdown on the Stratovarius website to when the Maniac Dance song/video would be released, way back in the day. I was SO damn excited I nearly passed out.

I would die happy if I got to see them live at least one more time. I saw them perform twice. Once with Matias and once with Tolkki.

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:06 am

ZenithMC wrote: Sorry about the misattribution, robocop. Although, you and A10 posted within 10 minutes of each other. Coincidence? :lol:
Yep, coincidence. I have nothing to hide!

I remember he once lost a ton of weight and when we asked him how, he said he stopped eating cheese.

That's something that stuck in my head for damn near a decade. How much cheese was he eating before?
Thanks, I'll give it a read.
Yes, please do!!!

http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

The madness starts near the bottom of the first page and just gets better and better.

The cliffs notes is that Tolkki states that Steve Vai did not eat for a few days before recording a guitar solo. Some artistic bullshit.

And some guy laconically says "I recommend you also not eat, if not for the artistic benefits, perhaps for your health".

Well i'm not doing justice to the thread so take it away.

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:11 am

mocobhc wrote:... what is happening here?? :shock: all these well-kept forum secrets and mysteries revealed within an instance without any warning? My, these must be bad times for the forum if things have come so far, someone put this thread into hidden from Google section before people are losing their illusions :lol:

(for that Sumerian thing you deserve the trollaward)
Hahaha that's true. But I guess we are all old timers and its time to lay it all out on the table.

I actually took the trouble to count all of my old accounts and they totalled THIRTY SEVEN.

Unbelievable, isnt it?

That doesn't mean I actively posted on all thirty seven. Many I might not have posted at all, or posted once. But still, damn!

I can't believe I had that much time and energy.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Chang, Ludacris, John Stockton, Osama Bin Laden, Tchaikovsky.... the list goes on and on.

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by ZenithMC » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:16 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I remember he once lost a ton of weight and when we asked him how, he said he stopped eating cheese.

That's something that stuck in my head for damn near a decade. How much cheese was he eating before?
:lol:
mocobhc wrote:... what is happening here?? :shock: all these well-kept forum secrets and mysteries revealed within an instance without any warning?
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Hahaha that's true. But I guess we are all old timers and its time to lay it all out on the table.
This feels like a behind the scenes documentary about the secrets of the Stratoforum.
*reads thread* Wow! :shock: Tolkki got really butt hurt about that. :lol: If anything, it seems like Tolkki was the divisive one. Perhaps he was in a bad mood. He just wouldn't let that shirt go unchanged! :roll: :lol:
TimoTolkki wrote:Change that shirt!!
...
But please change that shirt!! Please! Would you please? It really bothers ME!
...
Did you change that shirt already? I´m getting impatient!!!!!
Rantanen wrote:I had a shower and changed my undershirt. You're making me feel paranoid. Do you have a conspiracy with the "big brother" with secret cameras taking a note of my smoking and my shirt? :x
This material is meme worthy. :rotflmao1:

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:03 pm

It was a really an amazing thread. I really liked Rantanen's deadpan writing style. He seems like a very absent minded person. :lol:

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:41 am

You know who I really miss on the Stratoforum? Jens. Some of the funniest moments on here can be attributed to him, and he hasn't been online since late 2014. :cry:

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:24 am

ZenithMC wrote:You know who I really miss on the Stratoforum? Jens. Some of the funniest moments on here can be attributed to him, and he hasn't been online since late 2014. :cry:
He responded to one of my private messages in mid 2017, but yeah he hasn't posted here in five years. Which really sounds like an eternity, but I feel it was just like yesterday.

can't blame him- nothing much happens on this forum. Everything migrated to facebook, but I don't use it.

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4674
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Betty White will outlive the queen.

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:56 pm

Don't forget Tolkkisaurus... :)

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:17 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:Don't forget Tolkkisaurus... :)
Good times!

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by robocop » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:27 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I remember he once lost a ton of weight and when we asked him how, he said he stopped eating cheese.

That's something that stuck in my head for damn near a decade. How much cheese was he eating before?

:lol: Yep. I weighed 265, mind you I'm 6'2" and built like a dirty pollack. Got down to 190. Then got admitted to the hospital and got put on some dumbass medicine that made me gain it all back. BTW, remember Rebel? I seen him randomly somewhere online and he's a girl now named Rebecca. He used to argue for days about religion and god. Praise priapus.

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:22 pm

robocop wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I remember he once lost a ton of weight and when we asked him how, he said he stopped eating cheese.

That's something that stuck in my head for damn near a decade. How much cheese was he eating before?

:lol: Yep. I weighed 265, mind you I'm 6'2" and built like a dirty pollack. Got down to 190. Then got admitted to the hospital and got put on some dumbass medicine that made me gain it all back. BTW, remember Rebel? I seen him randomly somewhere online and he's a girl now named Rebecca. He used to argue for days about religion and god. Praise priapus.
LMAO what???? I do remember that guy. How did you know it was him? :lol:

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by robocop » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:08 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
robocop wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I remember he once lost a ton of weight and when we asked him how, he said he stopped eating cheese.

That's something that stuck in my head for damn near a decade. How much cheese was he eating before?

:lol: Yep. I weighed 265, mind you I'm 6'2" and built like a dirty pollack. Got down to 190. Then got admitted to the hospital and got put on some dumbass medicine that made me gain it all back. BTW, remember Rebel? I seen him randomly somewhere online and he's a girl now named Rebecca. He used to argue for days about religion and god. Praise priapus.
LMAO what???? I do remember that guy. How did you know it was him? :lol:

Weird story. I found my old Spotify account and he was one of the followers on it. I remembered his name was Mark. I seen it said Rebecca and put two and two together and seen him on Facebook with a wig and makeup. PS. AGAG lives in Taiwan. I talk to him sometimes. :D
https://youtu.be/BgQeefkvYw8

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4674
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Betty White will outlive the queen.

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Ah, the river of pee.

AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: I was one of the pedophiles in the SOS video: AMA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:11 pm

robocop wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
robocop wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I remember he once lost a ton of weight and when we asked him how, he said he stopped eating cheese.

That's something that stuck in my head for damn near a decade. How much cheese was he eating before?

:lol: Yep. I weighed 265, mind you I'm 6'2" and built like a dirty pollack. Got down to 190. Then got admitted to the hospital and got put on some dumbass medicine that made me gain it all back. BTW, remember Rebel? I seen him randomly somewhere online and he's a girl now named Rebecca. He used to argue for days about religion and god. Praise priapus.
LMAO what???? I do remember that guy. How did you know it was him? :lol:

Weird story. I found my old Spotify account and he was one of the followers on it. I remembered his name was Mark. I seen it said Rebecca and put two and two together and seen him on Facebook with a wig and makeup. PS. AGAG lives in Taiwan. I talk to him sometimes. :D
https://youtu.be/BgQeefkvYw8
:shock: interesting.....

AGAG was cool! For some reason I assumed it was a she. Maybe i'm confused. I'm really surprised about Taiwan, how many people from El Salvador are there..

I wonder how my pal Stratowarius is doing :lol:

Post Reply