Did Flavio kill the forum?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3409
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:12 pm

If the shitposting stops this forum will become totally empty. Ask yourself what is one member of this forum who doesn't shitpost? We just need to use a little extra discretion here and there.

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by robocop » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:09 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:12 pm
If the shitposting stops this forum will become totally empty. Ask yourself what is one member of this forum who doesn't shitpost? We just need to use a little extra discretion here and there.
We don’t know the limit that they want. Maybe a little shit, maybe a lot. :shock:

Jens said: Keep it to a minimum.

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4711
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Betty White will outlive the queen.

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:26 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:12 pm
Ask yourself what is one member of this forum who doesn't shitpost?
Hiro :drop:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:27 am

robocop wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:09 pm
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:12 pm
If the shitposting stops this forum will become totally empty. Ask yourself what is one member of this forum who doesn't shitpost? We just need to use a little extra discretion here and there.
We don’t know the limit that they want. Maybe a little shit, maybe a lot. :shock:

Jens said: Keep it to a minimum.
Robocop....

ho ho ho... R - O - B - O - C - O - P

Image

SORRY, JENS SAID THIS? i dont know to the minimun bullshit. or is a huge shit or we are all banned >=(

I though that jens said that "not agressions to other persons" " or "be offensive with others"

but not bullshit? this is very United Sates, European or chinese internet control :D :lol:
I'm a huge Fuck :x

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by robocop » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:17 am

You don’t get to make the rules. :lol:

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by ZenithMC » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:16 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:12 pm
Ask yourself what is one member of this forum who doesn't shitpost?
The most obvious and irrefutable answer is, without a doubt, our most prestigious diligent and lucid member, Flavio! :P

Just kidding! :rotflmao1:

In all seriousness, there are members who don't shitpost... but they're rare. :lol:

We should be fine as long as we don't indulge in things that are seen as "controversial".

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by robocop » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:19 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:26 pm
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:12 pm
Ask yourself what is one member of this forum who doesn't shitpost?
Hiro :drop:
R.I.P. !! :cry:

You can look at it different ways. One way: It’s not as bad as we think it is and everybody else is wrong. Other way: it’s pretty bad and everybody else in charge is actually right.

:twak:

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:35 am

what, Hiro is dead? :shock:
I'm a huge Fuck :x

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by robocop » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:54 am

Yes....he unfortunately died of a anime body pillow freak accident in his moms basement.

User avatar
Rebel
Sr. Member
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:41 am

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by Rebel » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:36 pm

robocop wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:46 pm
I see you’re a fan of Yang. I used to have you on Facebook and found you again but didn’t want to add you on my new account because I haven’t seen you in so long.

So, did Flavio kill the forum?

The forum is undead. It cannot be killed! :twisted:
Flavio certainly killed my enjoyment of the forum lol
They let us have signatures on this forum???

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by robocop » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:50 am

I'm amused easy and don't need a VR helmet with Tolkki live streaming his dinner to enjoy life. :lol:

Take a step back and say, GODDAMNIT!! This place is a great place to get all your info/drama of the band for more than a decade. :wink:

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:37 am

I'm a huge Fuck :x

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by robocop » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:58 am

I'm moving to Argentina to move in with Flavio. We are going to adopt a baby together. Living in harmony and starting a band called, "Flavio's Infinite Visions" featuring Flavio on lead harmonica, NEA on bongos, Zenith on trumpet, A10 on washboard, icecab on engineering, browneyedgirl on insulin injections and little old me on mouth harp.
Image

ps
Doc_holiday will be our toilet paper and hand sanitizer man. Scouring the web and local stores for half a roll.

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by Motha-faka » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:56 pm

STOP THE BULLSHIT, I'M JENS JOHANSSONS AND I KILL THE CORONAVIRUS WITH CORONA BEER!!! 0.0!!!

Image

OK.... WAS A BAD IDEA.... I WILL BE BANNED

Image
I'm a huge Fuck :x

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by robocop » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:40 am

Jesus knocked on my door. Trying to break my quarantine. Not today, Jesus. Not today. Probably selling tupperware door to door.

User avatar
Motha-faka
Sr. Member
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Location: In the ass of the world, Argentina

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:37 pm

robocop wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:40 am
Jesus knocked on my door. Trying to break my quarantine. Not today, Jesus. Not today. Probably selling tupperware door to door.
ROBOCOP, I'M JESUS CHRIST, I WANT YOUR ASS IN QUARENTINE OR I WILL KICK TO DONALD TRUMP!

Image
I'm a huge Fuck :x

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:23 am

robocop wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:58 am
I'm moving to Argentina to move in with Flavio. We are going to adopt a baby together. Living in harmony and starting a band called, "Flavio's Infinite Visions" featuring Flavio on lead harmonica, NEA on bongos, Zenith on trumpet, A10 on washboard, icecab on engineering, browneyedgirl on insulin injections and little old me on mouth harp.
Image

ps
Doc_holiday will be our toilet paper and hand sanitizer man. Scouring the web and local stores for half a roll.
You know, I thought about making another edited image, but perhaps it's best if I don't. :lol:

User avatar
ZenithMC
Sr. Member
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:20 am
Location: United States

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:27 am

Correction:
Motha-faka wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:37 pm
ROBOCOP, I'M PANCIO, I WANT YOUR ASS IN QUARENTINE OR I WILL KICK TO DONALD TRUMP!

Image

User avatar
robocop
Sr. Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

Re: Did Flavio kill the forum?

Post by robocop » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:03 am

Pancio, leader of all, hoarder of toilet paper. Praise be, praise be.

Post Reply